The Devout Boy - Cover

The Devout Boy

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 1: The Fall

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Fall - A devout male Christian university student becomes the mind control slave of a pagan Goth Girl

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Hypnosis   CrossDressing   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture  

Edward was a tall pale muscular Blond-haired blue-eyed boy who often attended Christian Fellowship gatherings at his university but was pretty much a lone wolf or maverick. At the moment he sat all by himself somewhere on one of the hills, in a field, which was surrounded by the parking lot, university campus buildings, other buildings and the university pubs. He was reading the Bible. Whenever he called his mom and dad back home at Nottingham, they had often asked him if he found a girlfriend yet and the answer was 'no'. It was a sunny day, but then a shadow was overcast upon his reading, and view.

"I see that you enjoy reading the Bible," a familiar voice called out to him. He put his Bible down to see who his guest was. A 'she', one of his classmates in his Law Course. She was as pale as he was, with brown eyes and long dyed- black hair, her hair was originally brown, and she was also a Goth who dressed all in black and wore a pentagram around her neck.

"Its Edward right," she was smiling at him.

"Yes. I forgot your name again?" he asked her. She was drop dead gorgeous but he knew that she was a pagan and this was difficult for him. He even remembered her making fun of his religion with three different law professors in three separate classes.

"It's Rachel," she smiled.

"Oh yes. Now I remember. You often talked a lot about Christianity with the Professors. They always make fun of Jesus. You also do that too. I take him seriously. Perhaps you never had a chance to meet him and that is why you are laughing at him," Edward smiled at her in a sincere way.

"Listen I was just loitering around here in university. Would you like to get something to drink? My treat?" she smiled and he looked at her. "Then you can tell me more about your Lord and Savior. I promise I'll listen," she was also being just as sincere.

"Well if you put it that way," Edward smiled. The pub was full of students. Some were sitting down eating and drinking. Some were standing around playing pool and some were playing by the betting machines. Edward and Rachel were sitting in a corner, far off from many of the tables and they were both having beer. They were in the middle of a discussion.

"So that was my point. Jesus was actually based on our Pagan Gods but during the Middle Ages the Church continued to persecute pagans, in both Europe and in America. Scholars have said this for many years. Even in that book that they made a film out of, back in two-thousand-and-six, it said the exact same thing," Rachel was clarifying her point of view with him.

"You mean The Da Vinci Code?" Edward asked, trying to clarify if the film she was talking about was the same one he was thinking of.

"Yes that book. Movie," she nodded.

"People will always say bad things to put down my Lord. You know all this hurts me too," he chuckled cynically.

"I'm really sorry to hear that. Look I am not trying to make fun of you. I think you're a cute, handsome guy. To be honest Edward I actually fancy you, I really do," Rachel said, being straightforward.

"Well I guess the feeling is mutual, Rachel. I know that you are a pretty girl and you are also intelligent but can't you open up your heart to what I have to say. I mean we could go to another place. I could ask Jesus to enter your life, to prove that he does exist and that he is the Son of God. I mean I don't want you to go to Hell when you die," Edward was also starting to reveal his feelings.

"Ok Edward, I think that you take your religion seriously," she said.

"It is not a religion but yes I do," he agreed.

"I am a pagan and I believe what my parents believe. My ancestors used to pray to these gods when Christianity didn't even exist yet. Or Judaism, or Islam," she was starting to get more exhausted.

"I'm sorry Rachel. I ... I have to stick to my beliefs and principles," Edward was gathering his stuff and slowly getting up. Rachel got up from her seat and placed her hand on his, saying,

"Look, I hope you're not mad with me. I am very sorry about everything I said."

"No Rachel it's ok. I take no personal offence for what you want to believe. As far as my beliefs go, I can't bad-mouth my Lord," he was upset that he had to be honest.

"Ok can I make a confession? Before you go?" she looked like she was about to beg him.

"Ok sure," Edward said, not really wanting to go, but he felt he had to do so by conviction.

"I came here to ask you out this afternoon. You wanna catch a flick together at the theatres?" she asked him.

"Actually I am not supposed to go out with non believers" Edward sighed. He then looked at her pentagram, saying,

"You shouldn't wear those satanic things. They are evil and attract evil." Edward slowly walked off. He knew that he injured her feelings about not wanting to go out with her but he had no choice. Rachel stood there, feeling emotionally hurt and then walked away ... angrily.

SAME NIGHT RACHELS'S BEDROOM

Rachel was hunched over her PC, logged on to the World Wide Web. She was still angry over the day and didn't even eat dinner. She was doing research. She wondered how a cute guy like Edward could be close-minded, and not even just go out on one stupid date with her. She felt humiliated also and angry with his beliefs, since it was Christians who had been persecuting and hunting pagans down for centuries. She was reading many interesting things online, especially about Mind Control. She smirked wickedly as she continued reading and reading and reading. She knew that he was one of those jock types, who normally became Christians, but there were more like him in America than in England or Western Europe. She was far more intelligent than he was and far more resourceful and could be just as physically tough, like a pagan British equivalent of Sarah Palin, as she'd like to think. She was contemplating how to spring her trap to catch this Blond jock. She knew what she was doing nearly seemed evil but she didn't care, not anymore. Her injured feelings had clouded her judgment.

THE NEXT WEEK

Edward was inside the library, sitting by himself as he read a book on Law. He was doing his assignment, but then looked up to see Rachel. She was not dressed up as Goth, at least not these last few days, and she no longer wore her pentagram.

"Hi. Could I talk to you?" she asked him.

"Yeah, sure, please have a seat," he offered, motioning her to sit down with him. She took a seat opposite him.

"I have been thinking about what you said. And also about accepting Jesus and why you think that he really is the Savior," she said, sounding sincere.

"Well I'm glad to hear that ... Rachel," he smiled at her. She had her bag with her and she unzipped it, taking something out.

"I found this relic on the Internet," she took it out and showed it to him. It was some ancient pendant that had some Biblical Inscriptions on it.

"It's a Christian relic in fact. It has some writings on it." Rachel was holding it by its string as she swung it in front of him, left-to-right, saying,

"I bought it for you because I know everything about Christianity means a lot to you."

"Thanks, that was sweet of you." He continued looking at her swinging pendant as she realized that no one was anywhere near them or staring at their direction. She starts to hypnotize him,

"You are looking at this pendulum. You do not take your eyes off it and this is the only thing that you are concentrating on. You think of nothing else but this pendulum and the sound of my voice." Rachel continued swinging the pendulum before Edward's eyes. Edward's eyes kept on shifting, trying to catch up with the pendulum.

"Your eyes are getting sleepy. You will close them," Rachel continued to guide him. Edward closed his eyelids. "As you listen to the sound of my voice your mind is slowly being reprogrammed. It is becoming empty. You will now only follow the sound of my voice. At the count of ten you will wake up and your mind shall resume the new programming in your brain. This is your new program. You are my obedient, loyal slave. You only live to serve me although you retain all your memories, and a part of you is in love with me and wants to keep me happy at all times and will always listen to me. Now I shall count to ten. One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten." She finished counting and Edward woke up. Rachel put the pendant away and asked him,

"Do you know who I am?"

"You are my mistress whom I must loyally serve and obey at all times and love with all my heart," he responded meekly.

"Excellent," Rachel starting to enjoy having a new slave to do with as she pleased, remembering what happened the week before and how he had injured her feelings.

SAME AFTERNOON

"So you have him under your power huh," Carol puffed her cigarette in Edward's face.

"Please don't smoke in his face like that." Rachel was standing beside her slave, playing with his blond hair.

"Why the fuck not? He did hurt you right?" Carol was being sarcastic. Carol was a redhead Goth and Rachel's fellow student housemate. Rachel kissed him firmly on the lips while he remained seated by her desk inside her bedroom.

"That's why?" Rachel proving her point.

"So you gonna make him into one of us?" Felicia asked. Felicia was a mixed-race Gothic girl who was another housemate of Rachel's.

"The thought did cross my mind," Rachel nodded wickedly. Felicia meant that Rachel would turn Edward into a Goth.

"Well you don't have any real solid boyfriend, so this is good for you," Felicia remarked. "There are guys you fuck with and there are ones you'd like to keep." Rachel stuck out her tongue.

"And no more Jesus for you slave. You are going to become a pagan, just like your mistress," she kissed Edward lovingly on the cheek. She then teased him playfully, "Tell these bitches here who I am and who do you love the most?" she smiled.

"You are my Mistress. You are the one who I love the most," Edward sounded very devoted and sincere.

"Who are more devoted to? Me or Jesus?" she teased him.

"You of course," Edward sounded passionate. Rachel then came and sat on her bed, telling him,

"Prove it to me. Come and crawl here. Lick my feet," Rachel said, taking off her shoes. Edward got up from the seat and went and crawled on all fours towards his mistress. Felicia and Carol just laughed at this humiliation. Edward lowered his face over her right feet and started lapping his tongue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.