A Life Once Wished For
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Murakami

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Matthew Cook often read stories of mind control and transformational sex online. Little did he know, he was driving home to be in one.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   First   Sex Toys  

Matt blearily blinked his way back to consciousness as the morning sun fell on his face. He stretched, displacing his blanket, and was brought to full wakefulness when he hit his head on the bed's headboard. He had gotten too used to there being empty space above his head at school.

"Man, that was some freaking dream," Matt thought, glad that he hadn't messed up his bed. He glanced around his room, taking in the familiar surroundings. For a second, he almost regretted that his dream wasn't real; if nothing else, the larger room would have been nice, and there were other upsides, but he firmly banished that thought as he grabbed some clothing from his dresser and headed off to take a shower.

He didn't notice the double dildo wedged behind the nightstand, but a second later, there was nothing to notice, as it slowly faded away.


Breakfast was a busy affair, although compared to the dining hall at the institute, it was relatively tame. The twins still had one more day of school left before they were off for the holidays, and of course Matt's parents both had to go to work, so the four of them were in a much greater rush than everyone else. Aunt Hanna slept in, still recovering from the time difference, but Damon, Rose and Lucy seemed unaffected by the change as only 7 and 9 years olds can be, and were running around in the yard before either Matt or Claire worked their way downstairs. Brian, Matt's younger brother, worked a paper route and was gone well before everyone else, leaving a note that he would be hanging out with friends after school and would come back late.

Michelle was in a particular tizzy that morning, reminding everyone several times that there was a football game that night, a holiday exhibition match versus Mamaroneck High, and not to be late. Mary sat staring into her cereal; she was still depressed that only Michelle had made the cheerleading squad; she was only the first alternate. That her twin was going on about her first game on the field wasn't helping, and she barely said a word the whole time.

"So you'll all be there, right?" Michelle said again as the twins grabbed their bags and headed towards the door.

"You only reminded them six times already," countered Mary. "I'm sure everyone will come by and see you, miss perky," she continued, stomping slightly on her way out the door.

"Be nice to your sister," Peter called after them. "It's a big day for her." Mary kept walking.

"She's just disappointed that it isn't a big day for both of them," said Clair, giving her father a hug as he grabbed his car keys and coat.

"That's no reason to be rude about it," Sarah opined as she threw on her coat. "I'll have to talk to that girl later. She can't get all moody every time something doesn't go her way."

Clair rolled her eyes at Matt, but said nothing. Matt had been watching all of this with bemusement, but wasn't getting involved. Peter hugged Matt, then Clair, and then both parents headed out the back and got into Peter's car for the ride to the train station. Peter always said: 'driving into NYC is insane when there is a perfectly good train system and ample parking out in the suburbs'.

Matt and Clair headed back to the kitchen, where they encountered Aunt Hanna, newly awakened and grabbing some coffee. She was doing it in panties and a t-shirt, her normal bed clothes, but neither of them commented, despite the excellent view. That was just how Aunt Hanna dressed. She occasionally joked that she had picked up European modesty standards after living there for so long.

"Good morning," she said, nursing her cup. "You look like you got a good night's sleep," she added to Matt. "You looked really worn out when you got here yesterday. Glad to see you're back among the living."

Matt blushed a bit as his mind went back to his dream. He could almost feel Dream-Clair's cunt on his dick. He dismissed that thought with a vengeance.

"You're one to talk," Clair said, smiling, taking no notice of Matt's hesitation. "How late is it now?"

"Hey, you two only had long drives," she countered. "It's different when time itself changes on you."

"The trio doesn't seem to be having a problem with it," said Matt, pointing out the window where a minor snowball fight had broken out.

"They probably shouldn't be using that snow," said Clair, heading for the back door. "It's a week old and all dirty."

"Let them have their fun," said Hanna, stopping her. "They haven't showered yet, so they can play around for a few more minutes while I have my coffee. They know well enough to avoid any of the nasty looking stuff or ice."

There was a loud thump as something hard hit the window. Hanna hastily put down her cup and ran to the back door.

"All right you three, get back in here," she yelled into the yard. "You know better than to throw ice around. You could get hurt or damage some of your aunt and uncles things."

The three of them filed back in, Rose looking slightly ashamed, and were directed upstairs.

"Know better than to throw ice, huh," Matt said.

Hanna looked at him crossly for a second before she broke down laughing. Grabbing her coffee, she followed the kids upstairs.

"I'm going to Melanie's place until the game," said Clair, finishing up her food. Melanie was Clair's best friend, and ironically Brandon's former girlfriend. She was going to a local veterinary school instead of college, and lived on a ranch. Matt had no doubt the pair of them were going to spend the day playing around with horses.

"Just make sure you don't come to the game smelling like horses," he said offhandedly, feeling slightly embarrassed alone with her. She stuck her tongue out at him, which brought on a dream-flashback of her tongue wrapped around his dick that he quickly repressed. Clair headed upstairs to grab her things.

"I have to get that damn dream out of my head," Matt thought irritably. He finished up his food and headed up to read a book while he waited for everyone to leave.


Matt plopped down on the couch in the TV room. With everyone gone, this was his day to relax and do nothing. Unlike Clair, whose exams had ended the week before, he had just spent his frantically studying for and taking exams, and then the long drive the day before ... He needed to relax and his parent's 48 inch TV was going to help him do it.

Flipping on the tube, he was greeted by the news, which he quickly skipped past. There was a substantial DVD collection which he fully intended to use if nothing good was on, but first, a little channel surfing.

'News, news, soap, telemundo, WW2 history channel show, holiday special... ' Matt kept flipping. The higher channels usually had better stuff, anyway.

Matt flipped into the Sci-Fi channel. An episode of enterprise was on. Definitely one of the early ones, since as he flipped in the shot moved to the Decon chamber, aka the first season's 'we think this needs some more skin, but it's Star Trek so it has to look innocent' bit; basically a small, open room where the characters stripped down to skivvies and rubbed magical 'decontamination gel' on each other that took care of whatever random nasty they had encountered on the surface. Hoshi, Travis and T'Pol were in the process of disrobing.

"Eh, it's the middle of the hour. Might as well stick around here for a minute," Matt thought.

" ... hadn't decided the local flora looked 'pretty', we would not need decontamination," said T'Pol as she worked the zipper of her jumpsuit. "Perhaps next time you will find yourself able to stick to communicating only with the life forms you are instructed to, Lieutenant."

"How was I supposed to know that those plants spray infectious pollen when agitated?" replied Hoshi from the bench as she pulled her shoes off.

"Look, how about for now we just concentrate on getting this done and getting back to work, and the two of you can trade whatever 'performance commentary' you want to later," said Travis, pulling his legs clear of his uniform. He was now sitting on the bench wearing nothing but boxers. He reached for a gel container.

"Very well," replied T'Pol, pulling off her tank top and revealing to Matt that she wore no bra underneath. Matt's attention, which had drifted, snapped back into full focus as she demonstrated just how firm her large tits were by leaning over to pull off her panties, an action which left her completely naked and which provoked almost no motion from her chest. Travis handed her the gel container without blinking, then pulled down his own boxers, reveling a tumescent dick that Matt offhandedly estimated was at least 7 inches before the camera pulled back out and showed the pair of them rubbing gel on themselves. Hoshi pulled off her jumpsuit in the background, revealing a sports bra and panties. T'Pol rubbing gel into her body had most of Matt's attention, but he couldn't help noticing that Hoshi sported firm B's with nipples that perked up nicely when she pulled off her bra.

The shot cut to Hoshi, now naked, grabbing a gel bottle. Suddenly, T'Pol appeared behind her and, grabbing her shoulders, pushed her down onto the bench.

"What are you doing?" yelled Hoshi frantically, and then she yelped as the shot pulled out to show T'Pol jamming a large dildo into her cleft.

"What the hell!" yelled Trip, turning around, glistening slightly from smearing himself with the gel. He started over to them.

"It has been my observation that sometimes humans require negative reinforcement in order to learn a lesson," replied T'Pol calmly, easily holding down a struggling Hoshi with one hand while forcefully ramming the dildo into her cunt with the other, drawing cries that were sounding less and less like pain with each insertion. "This is the third time we have been exposed to contaminants due to the Lieutenant's negligence, so it is clear that my informing her of the incorrectness of her actions has not succeeded in rectifying the problem," she continued. T'Pol had now added a pronounced twist to her ministrations, in the process showing off an Enterprise label with the words 'decontaminant gel, female, internal applicator' on the side. Hoshi's cries had turned into moans, and she had ceased struggling. T'Pol had leaned over her and was pressed into her back, using her free hand to caress Hoshi's boobs ... no, actually she appeared to be applying gel to them. "An initial negative reminder followed by some positive reinforcement has been shown to be the best method."

"I'm not completely sure you are allowed to do that," said Trip, but his actions, namely the fact that he hadn't taken any action to pull T'Pol off and was stroking his now completely hard dick, belied his objections.

"Because I had to engage in disciplining the lieutenant, there is one place I neglected to apply decontaminant," T'Pol continued. Judging that by his actions, this was not as much of an issue as his initial protest indicated. Her free hand moved over Hoshi's body, ensuring that she was applying the Decon gel the lieutenant couldn't evenly. "If you could please apply my own internal Decon gel, as I did not have tiiiii..."

T'Pol's request was cut off as Trip slammed his dick hilt deep into her cunt in one motion, the extra Decon gel he had slathered on quickly acting as lubricant. After recovering from the suddenness, T'Pol did a quick mental review of the Commander's performance on the away mission and decided that she had no objections to engaging in mutual stress relief with him. She could feel him all the way inside her, and a quick gripping action with her cunt muscles, which drew a moan from him, satisfied her that his cock was quite long and thick enough to adequately apply the Decon gel. T'Pol changed her grip on the dildo so that Travis' thrusting would do most of her job for her.

"I see the three of you are enjoying yourselves," Dr. Flox's voice came over the intercom suddenly. "Have you finished applying your gel?"

"Yes," replied T'Pol, her speech still completely even despite Trip pounding into her, the motion in turn driving the dildo that was now wedged into Hoshi's cunt into her in time. "I have personally ensured that Lieutenant Sato is properly covered, and both myself and the commander covered ourselves," she continued, having to raise her voice slightly to be heard above the moans and cries of the humans.

The lights turned blue, making the ménage a trios glow slightly, and then abruptly the shot cut to Flox in the hallway, closing the viewport. "Flox to bridge. They are in decontamination now, they should be out in, say, a half hour, 45 minutes, depending."

"Good, we need you in sickbay to look over these samples that were brought back from the planet..."

The abrupt change from sex to normal brought Matt back to earth, and he realized that he had been rubbing himself through his sweatpants, and was at full mast. "Holy crap, I never knew they made an Enterprise porno," he thought. "Shit, I must have accidentally turned to an adult channel. Mom will kill me when that shows up on the bill this month."

Matt reached for the remote to change the channel, when the show cut from Flox making some clearly important statement about the items in sickbay to a commercial. A woman got into a car, strapping herself in. She punched a few buttons on the touchscreen and then the car exited the parking space on its own. She pressed another and the seat fell back. Her dress pulled itself up, exposing a bare, hairless mound, and then the seat grew a dildo into her as she played with her breasts, before the shot panned out through her passenger side window and settled on a white mural on a brick wall with the Sci-fi logo and the subtitle 'imagine greater'. Then the commercial cut to a used car ad.

"What the hell?" said Matt, hitting the info button, which informed him that he was indeed watching Sci-fi.

Dumbly, Matt hit up a few times, settling on ESPN. There was a wide shot of a Hockey game in progress. The leaderboard indicated that it was the Penguins vs. the Islanders. The score was 2-1 for Pittsburgh. His attention was grabbed by several female fans who were naked from the waist up and body painted in their team colors.

" ... and Johnson has the puck for the Penguins, he's carrying it down the ice, an attempted interception by Rolson is stopped by McLauglin, Johnson winds up ... passes it to Marvin for a cross ... but Kennedy intercepts! The Penguin zone is wide open, Charles and Carema are keeping The Penguin defense busy ... She's charging straight in, cuts to the left for a changeup ... She takes the shot! Deflected high by Ralston over the glass for her 7th save of the game as the Penguin defense finally gets free. The Islander's coach has called a timeout."

"I'm John Costas, and we are midway through the second period here in Pittsburgh, with the home team leading 2-1 against the visiting Islanders. I must say, the Islanders are putting up quite a fight against the former Stanley cup champions here today, don't you agree Bob."

"Yes, it certainly is a distinct difference form the last time these two teams met, when the Islanders were served a resounding 6-1 defeat. Then again, this is supposed to be a rebuilding year for the NY team, after the unusual maneuver of dropping 3/4 of their roster."

While the announcer continued talking, the shot played across the team benches. Matt hadn't noticed it when it was said, but when the goalie came over to the bench, the removal of her helmet made it clear that it had not been a slip of the tongue on the announcer's part. In fact, half of both teams appeared to be females. Only the close up and many removed helmets made this obvious; the clothing was otherwise identical. As the timeout drew to a close, several of the players switched out. As the camera zoomed out, Matt saw the female players of each team step over the low partition between the benches and pull aside a flap in their pants while the male players did likewise, exposing their dicks to the cold stadium air. The women reached down, grabbed the dicks, and sat down on them. The players began fucking their opponents on the bench while those on the ice got ready for the faceoff.

"The Penguin's bench has pulled Marvin out for Stevenson. Marvin's known for her skill on the bench; it looks like they've got her working over the Islander's star defenseman." An inset showed a close-up of Marvin fucking Stevenson; she was doing an excellent job of pulling up as far as she could before slamming back down on his wang, throwing in twists and gyrations as she did so. "She better be careful. She's gotten penalties before for excessive fucking.

"And the puck hits the ice. McLauglin tries to get it away, but Bailey grabs it and passes it back to Carema. Johnson goes after it, they are fighting for it in the Penguin's zone ... and Carema goes down ... and we have a call ... hooking by Johnson."

"You know he is going to regret that. It's a two minute power play for the Islanders starting from inside the defensive zone and now Johnson has to spend time with the Islander's penalty keeper, Svitievitch. Alexa Svitievitch has been cited eight times for improper punishment, more than anyone else in the NHL. Have to say I was surprised that the Islanders kept her."

Johnson skated over to the penalty box, to be greeted by what Matt could only describe as a dominatrix in tight Islander-colored leather prominently topped by barely there quarter cups that were pretty much doing nothing to hold up her massive D cups. Johnson stripped off his clothing, and after a gesture from the dominatrix, went over to a standing X and allowed himself to be strapped in. A referee in the penalty box said something to the dom.

"The referee is reminding Svitievitch not to go overboard for this penalty. He's signaled the rink, and there is the puck drop. The Islanders are going to try and keep the pressure up, number 27 Mucasey cums under the ministration of Sully, puck around the back of the net..."

A small inset cam showed Johnson receiving a thorough whipping in the penalty box; another showed a replay of Mucasey thrusting hard into Sully, an attractive brunette, on the bench. He had her bent over, hands on the boards, doing her nearly doggie style. He paused for a second, but Sully pushed back, not giving him a break, and after a second, Mucasey thrust into her hard, clearly cumming and Sully stood up, grabbing a towel to wipe herself off. The Islanders coach looked crossly at Mucasey.

Matt flipped the channel, and got a face full of a close-up of a dick thrusting into a blonde-furred cunt. The shot pulled out to show Roger Moore thrusting into Bibi Dahl. As far as Matt remembered, Bond had refused to bed the figure skater in 'For Your Eyes Only', but now he was getting quite well acquainted with her delectable looking cunt. Moore was on his back with the blonde riding on top of him, but allowing him to do most of the work, her luscious tits flopping around madly. Matt idly mused that he never thought that Roger Moore would live up to his name before he shook his head and changed the channel again, this time landing on a news show. After watching boring talking heads go on about the stalled healthcare bill for ten minutes, he concluded that nothing interesting was going to happen and flipped the channel again.

This time, he landed on the ending of Star Wars. Luke was flying down the trench, Vader coming up behind him ... The scene played out, the ring shaped explosion showing that this was the special edition, and then it cut to the temple ceremony, where Leah put medals on the two humans, then dropped to her knees and began fisting Han and Luke's cocks as the assembly cheered. Then the scene cut to the credits, which were smushed over for TCM to advertise other shows.

Matt flipped back to comedy central. JD and Elliot were in bed together; clearly an early episode of Scrubs. Elliot whispered something to JD, and then the angle changed to looking up at her as she swung herself over him. She pulled off her bra, and then there were a bunch of rapid cuts: The two of them kissing, JD ripping off her underwear, Elliot ripping off his, The pair 69ing, JD doing her doggy style from behind, his dick thrusting up into her cunt from below, her howling in pleasure ... White flash and the pair were lying in bed again.

"Now that would be something," JD mused. Another white flash showed JD thrusting into Elliot missionary style, with the lights off. She was moaning, but not much was visible. The scene cut back again.

"Well, Dr. Dorian, you have me. You finally have me," said Elliot, cuddling up to him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.