Good Daughter
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by ShannonQ

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kelly & Miffy along with rest of the world are doomed to an approaching comet. They are racing for a cave Kelly found long ago. Will that be their salvation or are they doomed as the rest? Get ready for a wild ride.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   DomSub   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy   Violence  

Kelly was in awe of the tall. slender, middle-aged woman. She wore a shimmering red silk neck to toe gown that flattered her thin shape. Kelly thought the woman did not have an ounce if body fat except for her small breasts. Kelly believed that she could run this nation on her exotic looks alone.

Mother's black hair was an updo like the others but pulled tight where her face seemed thinner. Like Kelly, she wore blood red lipstick, and polish on her nails. Except for the light blue eye shadow on her lids, everything else was black. With her hands outstretched she projected an image of a movie star or aging model. She moved gracefully around the table embracing each and everyone like a distant relative meeting her for the very first time.

When she hugged Kelly she felt nothing but bones under the glamorous silky frock. Her smile was genuine as if she really loved all four.

"Kelly ... that is a beautiful name," she whispered in the younger woman's ear. Of all four she seemed to be drawn to Kelly the most. Terry and Jerry's eyes sparkled with excitement as they both thought they were in the presence of royalty. Miffy's smile looked as if it were painted on. Her lips did not move even a fraction.

"Thank you, Mother," Kelly actually felt humbled.

"You sit across from me," Mother's words were softly spoken but carried authority in them. "I want to see your lovely face as we have our dinner and converse. Her hands left Kelly's body as she looked at her other guests. "Please take your seats, all of you."

They obeyed as if the heavens opened up and the voice came from a blinding light that lit the whole hall. Marion sent one of the young maidens to rearrange the seating. Miffy's place was now next to Kelly but not close enough to have any privare words between them without being heard. Terry and Jerry were given each end of the table. Mother had the seating pattern in her mind so she could dominate the conversation, she succeeded masterfully.

"Now let us say a little prayer for our food," Mother suggested. All four bowed their heads as Mother thanked whomever it was for the dinner and all the hands that prepared it. Finally in her brief thanksgiving she prayed for peace from the Beast Nation and for the right amount of rain for an abundant harvest.

"Now lets see what the cooks did in preparing their dinner. There were small but very nice filets of beef as if it were cooked from an open flamed barbecue pit. The guests could choose from potato wedges or mashed, the carrots had a sauce on them with red berries. Dinner rolls rounded out the meal. The serving girls had the pitchers in their hands to keep refilling the delicious fruity drink they had come to love. They dug right in.

"We do have wine but I thought we would have Splender instead as reports of your bath time that you liked it so much," Mother smiled, showing her white teeth that all four envied.

"It's a very good name for it," Kelly observed, taking a drink. "I have a nice slogan if this were on the surface. I'd call it Splender the Splended, Do all the people in Sheland have access to Splender?"

"Why of course," Mother smiled. "We have a whole Plain just for growing the fruit that goes into making Splender. We also process and send it out to the other Plains so everyone keeps their thirst quenched at all times. Only water is used more than any other thing else to drink."

Dinner lasted two hours before Mother asked Kelly to stay behind due to things she wanted to discuss with her. The bibs were removed, they were allowed to finish what Splender they still had in their crystal. She had devoted almost equal time between the four. "Miffy is an unusual but pretty name, I think I will permit you to keep it. Terry and Jerry, I would like to change yours to Sweet & Candy. So Terry you will be called Sweet, and Jerry you will be known as Candy. Now many females have that name in Sheland. However no one has that name in our Plain. So you will be called Sweet Sheland and Candy Sheland. Being sisters I am sure you will want to stay together. I have a fine family who have two of their own children. You will go to live with them. You may visit Kelly and Miffy anytime you wish. Is that all right with you both?"

"Thank you, Mother," the young girls gratefully answered. They were afraid that they would be bound to this palace and be deprived of being with those of their own age. This was good news!.

Miffy and the girls were dismissed and escorted out while Mother and Kelly adjourned to a small but comfortable room. It was a miniature of the big hall where the maidens were cleaning up. Marion permitted them to talk and tell any new jokes so Mother and Kelly could talk without being overheard.

"Lets have us a little wine, shall we?" Mother said as they got comfortable on a long padded sofa.

"That sounds nice," Kelly smiled, moving slightly to get more into a position of facing Mother without having to crook her neck. Sometimes Kelly would have slight painful spasms sitting in one place for a long period.

"Patrick asked me for your hand in marriage," Mother said. "He has young ladies throwing themselves at his feet and the only one he wants doesn't want him." She took a taste of the wine to give Kelly time to think of a response.

"I hardly know the man," Kelly stated. "He is very handsome and looks like he is muscular and even seems to be even tempered. I would like to get to know him. If I am destined to stay here forever, I might consider it."

"Patrick is very important to me. He is the son of my sister who was killed on one of her junkets to the surface several years back. Patrick is sort of the son I never had. You see, I am barren."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.