Good Daughter - Cover

Good Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by ShannonQ

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kelly & Miffy along with rest of the world are doomed to an approaching comet. They are racing for a cave Kelly found long ago. Will that be their salvation or are they doomed as the rest? Get ready for a wild ride.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   DomSub   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy   Violence  

They were awakened at six the next morning, dressed, took care of their hygiene such as brushing their teeth, putting on makeup and went downstairs to have their breakfast which consisted of fresh fruit, black bread with a delicious jam, and water. They received the stares of the men who came in a few hours after the females had fallen asleep. Miffy and Kelly gave Terry and Jerry the basics of how to flirt with a man without saying anything. Even some of the things they did flew right over the heads of Patrick, Noah and the rest. Kelly guessed that when she licked her lips ever so slowly that one of the young warriors shook so as if he were having an orgasm.

The men and their women that were guarded for safe keeping arrived in the city of Motherland. At three miles out Patrick had the youngest and fastest on foot run ahead to announce to Mother that they had returned with the two grown women and two young girls as she had directed. It was amazing what Mother was able to foresee. How the woman he guarded with his life knew about these four coming through the portal into their world was astonishing, not only to Patrick, but to the entire population she governed. Mother was a benevolent dictator.

Patrick should know. He carried out the destinations with his men himself. He was twenty-five years of age and had been her protector for ten years now. Only one man who had killed his wife and fifty or so Beasts from the other part of their world were put to death at his hand under the orders of Mother.

They entered into Motherland at midday in another Plain. This one was used for growing crops to feed the nation. Motherland was the only Plain that had crops and livestock side-by-side. Animals of burden like oxen, horses, mules, burros and yaks were all living by the humans to make their labor a bit easier.

People flooded to the main road curious about these people from the ruined surface. Men checked the adult women's hands. The women were astonished by the rich leathers the newcomers wore. Again there were women with large smiles winking at Kelly and Miffy. 'Is this the land of lesbians, ' Kelly wondered. Miffy received a wonderful smile from a brunette as pretty as Kelly and looked toward her lover with a big smile. "Too ugly," Kelly mouthed to Miffy but she found the woman amazingly sensuous.

Boys and girls age and some females were asking a multitude of questions at once. Terry and Jerry loved being the center of attraction of kids their own age. One girl who was every bit as pretty as one could get managed to get their names before being forced back from the crowded road. The teenager was surrounded by dozens of boys.

"They start early," Kelly whispered to Miffy. "I didn't think of sex when I was that age."

Miffy nodded in agreement. Then pointed up ahead a large pyramid kind of building made in some kind of black stone. Kelly guessed marble. They came to a fence where the gates were opened to allow them to enter while the citizens were stopped.

They were taken up to a third floor room. It was luxurious. Young maidens were on hand to receive them. They bowed to their guests while Kelly and Miffy did their curtsey as they did the other day. The maidens had smiles but did not talk except for one named Marion. She was a tall, slim and very graceful.

"Welcome to Sheland and of course Motherland our capital city," she said as a few escorted the guard to the outside hallway. "We are here to serve you. We will see to your every comfort. Now please go through the doors and there you will find a large bath that will fit you with more than enough space so you will not be crowded. There are spices and fragrances that are good for your skin and make you smell beautifully. Now please undress and get in the bath while we bring you some of our special juice from an assortment of fruits and we will pick out a lovely gown for each of you. You will be having dinner with Mother this evening."

"Thank you, Marion," Kelly began to strip. The other three followed her example and did the same. They slid into the bath where below the surface was a seat for everyone. No sooner that they were settled each were given a metal chalice filled with cold juices.

Kelly put it to her lips and it was so delicious she drank a few gulps before having to take it for her mouth. No sooner did it was lowered, a hand grabbed her wrist and it was filled again.

"I could easily get used to this," Miffy smiled.

"I could to," Kelly agreed. "If I had Miffy's Muffy I would be in paradise." Miffy let out a loud laugh finding what Kelly said was hilarious.

"I can almost feel your tongue on Miffy's Muffy right now," the redhead giggled.

"I don't think we have to wait that long," Kelly grinned. "Dinner with Mother then off to bed like two good little girls.


Miffy pranced into Kelly's room looking as beautiful as the brunette ever saw her, The separation of the two for the maidens working on all four women was necessary for them to get ready on time was essential. Mother was prompt and expected the same from everyone else. These little tidbits of information were provided by Marion as the others washed them, shampooed their hair, and gave them manicures and pedicures.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.