Good Daughter - Cover

Good Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by ShannonQ

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kelly & Miffy along with rest of the world are doomed to an approaching comet. They are racing for a cave Kelly found long ago. Will that be their salvation or are they doomed as the rest? Get ready for a wild ride.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   DomSub   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy   Violence  

"Good day to you," a male voice said to the four females as they opened their eyes. The man was tall and muscular. Clean shaven and short hair. He wore pants from his waist to his knees. A pair of sandals were on his feet. Kelly noticed his blue eyes and handsomely rugged face. He had the look of a warrior with the spear he carried. She gazed around them and saw that the men were basically the same. They were all races, heights, weights, some carried spears while others bows and arrows. She saw that in the belt line of each they possessed a 10" knife sheltered in a leather sheath.

"Good morning to you," Miffy smiled. She liked what she saw in the men.

"Welcome to Sheland," the man said. "I am Patrick, leader of our cohort here. I see you have come here to live with us."

"What is Sheland and where are we at?"

"You four young women are in what Mother calls Sheland," Patrick reached down, took Kelly by the hand and pulled her to her feet. You are very beautiful ... Miss..."

"Kelly Gordon," she tried to pull her hand away but could not.

"I. Patrick of Sheland, claim Kelly Gordon as my mate upon the approval of Mother." the man then let go of her hand.

"What do you mean by mate?" Kelly backed up a few steps, livid. "I am no one's mate and my mother is dead!" Her face was flushed red with anger.

"I, Noah, take this redheadws women as my mate," another tall man claimed.

"The small girls are too young to be claimed," Patrick announced to the rest.

Kelly had walked some distance from the circle trying to gain control of herself. Whoever this Mother was, she was going to give her a few words of her own choosing. Then looking around her, they were inside what looked to be a giant cave With some kind. An artificial kind of light lit the area from the ceiling.

"Kelly! What is this place?" Jerry asked.

"What about the comet?" Terry inquired.

"Yes, the comet," Kelly added. "It is supposed to hit us tomorrow."

"The comet of what you speak hit our planet over seven weeks ago," Patrick explained. "It destroyed most of the Northern Hemisphere by a direct hit on a town called Lubbock, Texas. From the far north down into Argentina was completely wiped out. From what Mother tells us, all of the lands east and west of here were awashed by ocean waves of about two hundred feet high. I'll let Mother tell you the rest." He reached for her hand but quickly avoided his grasp.

"Were we sleeping all these seven weeks?" Jerry asked, saving Kelly from having to defend herself from Patrick grabbing for her hand. She liked his looks. Tall, handsome, and muscular. She did not the suddenness of all this. An hour ago she was sleeping, now she felt like she was being coerced into being someone's mate. She still had an affinity for Miffy who was having trouble of her own.

Patrick issued an order for his men to line up. They took their place in front, the rear and both sides of the females. Terry and Jerry were thrilled with the thought of such big strong men protecting them. Kelly and Miffy walked through the long tunnel holding hands. More for comforting each other than in any sexual manner.

"What do you think?" Kelly asked her best friend.

"It's really really weird," she replied.

"You've got that right," the brunette agreed.


When the group reached then end of the tunnel about a quarter of a mile long, it opened up into a beautiful plain with snow peaked mountains in the background. The plain was an aura of colors, mostly green. Those plants that were different hues of trees. Luscious looking fruit seemed to glow from both sides of a great river that divided the land. The entire vast area was cut in two by the river with clear water. The bottom of the water could be seen in many places with fish swimming around searching for morsels to grab.

"Oh how beautiful!" Miffy gasped in pleasure. She also commented on the warmth of the plain with lighting from the roof.

"It is pretty," Kelly agreed. "How many people know about this place?"

"Not many," Patrick answered. "This in only one of nine plains. Mother made this Sheland's Park. It is not to be used for tilling and is for the pleasure of all. On their day's off from work, families are permitted to come here to plant a sapling or pick the fruit when it is ripe."

Kelly, Miffy and the girls were enthralled with how comely this park was. Patrick led them to the left as they continued their way the cohort of men spread out a bit but kept the women in the center.

Patrick leaned in and whispered in Kelly's ear, "It would be to your advantage to allow me to hold your hand. The other men of Sheland will think you and I are together. I will not hold you to my claim although I would be the proudest of men if it came to us becoming man and wife..."

"Look!" Kelly's dark eyes sharpened with irritation. "That is a line of bullshit that would not work on our young girls. I'm not going to be claimed, bought or sold."

"Hold my hand," he insisted in a harsh hushed tone. "I am telling you the truth. Most likely Mother won't allow it but let me hold it so no other men will claim you as we walk through the villages..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.