Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise - Cover

Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 26

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

Agent 1's assistant walked into the private chambers of Agent 1. She didn't see Sylvia around, but she could hear people talking in the adjourning room. Before she could walk over to there, Agent 1 came out of his bedroom.

"Ah, you're back! Have you done like I asked?"

"Yes, Sir. Your men know what they have to do."

"Good," Agent 1 said and he looked pleased. "Well, we can better start our little show then, go tell the guards they can bring the girls outside."

"Yes, Sir," Agent 1's assistant said.

She turned around and walked out of the room. Outside, she walked past the four guards standing there and walked towards her destination. She wasn't completely sure what Agent 1 was planning, but she still found it strange that he had decided to do the execution at an earlier time. She knew they still had some time to make those girls talk, so why wouldn't he use it.

However, she also knew that it wasn't up to her to question his motivations, she only had to obey his orders and that was it. So, while walking through the corridors, she took the little walkie talkie out of her pocket and said into it, "It's a go!"

At exact the same time, twelve people around the complex sprung into action. They stormed into their designated rooms and went for the naked suspects in it.

Petra and Sabina were a little startled by it, even if they also had been expecting it. After all, it wasn't the first time they were being manhandled like this. They both struggled for a moment but then let those guards take them away, to wherever they wanted to take them.

However, in the private chambers of Agent 8, it went somewhat differently. The four guards rushing inside and found Sofia and Agent 8 in a rather compromising position.

Agent 8 was lying on her back while Sofia was lying on top of her. They were sixty-nining each other, and it seemed that both of them enjoyed it very much. Well, both girls were moaning while licking each other's pussy, and it sounded like they both were very excited about it.

For a brief moment, the guards looked at both naked women. However, then they snapped to it and grabbed Sofia and pulled her off of Agent 8.

Sofia screamed in protest! Those guards just let her stand on her own two feet and then started to pull her along.

"DI, HELP ME!" Sofia shouted in distress.

Agent 8 was somewhat stunned about what was going on, but she managed to demand, "What is this? What is going on?" That she was lying there naked took a lot of her authority away of course.

"Orders ... Ma'am," one of the guards said and let his eyes roam over Agent 8's naked flesh. He smiled at her when he saw how moist that pussy of hers looked. Agent 8 noticed how he was bluntly staring between her legs and quickly covered herself with the bed sheets.

"Whose orders?" Agent 8 wanted to know, while those other guards were already pulling a struggling Sofia away with them.

"Agent 1's," the guard said and then started to follow the others.

Agent 8 was left behind, somewhat puzzled about this. She looked at the watch next to her bed and saw that it was only past ten o'clock. So, why was Agent 1 taking this girl away from her?

She jumped out of her bed and took a skirt and blouse out of her closet and put them on. She didn't bother to dress properly. Well, everything was covered up of course, but she didn't tuck her blouse in her skirt, and she was already running while she was still buttoning up her blouse. She even hadn't bothered to put on some shoes.

When she ran into the corridor, she looked in both directions and saw that they were taking Sofia to the stairs at the side of the building. Barefooted, she ran after them and didn't bother to close those last two buttons at the top of her blouse.

In Agent 1's room, Sylvia walked out of his bedroom, and he gave her a look over. Agent 1 then looked at the guy standing behind her and said, "Nice, you did a very convincing job!"

"Thank you, Sir," the guy said and looked pleased with himself.

"Sylvia, you know what you have to do?"

"Yes, I think I do," Sylvia said.

"Have you ever acted before?"

"No, but I'm sure I can handle it!"

Agent 1 noticed that Sylvia was somewhat nervous. So, he took her hand in his and squeezed it while saying, "Just do your best. That's all I can ask from you, and I'm sure you will do a great job!"

Sylvia looked at him, took a deep breath and while exhaling, she said, "Let's do this!"

She hung her arm around his neck and then let her body hang down while he supported her with his arm.

"GUARDS," Agent 1 shouted, after the other guy had hidden himself in the bedroom.

The guards rushed in, and then they saw him standing there with Sylvia hanging down his neck. They were a bit surprised to see how beaten up this girl looked. They hadn't heard anything of that while they had been standing outside. So, how did he manage to beat her up like that without making her scream?

That was of course the ruse Agent 1 wanted to give to everyone. And it seemed like the guy from the special make-up department had done an impressive job. Well, he had seen it himself already, but he still had been having some doubts about it. However, seeing those guards faces, he knew now that it looked convincing.

"Take her to the execution field, I'm done with her!"

"Umm ... Yes, Sir," one of them said while looking at Sylvia. "I ... umm ... I can better carry her, I don't think she can walk on her own!"

"That would probably be the best," Agent 1 said.

The guard walked up to Sylvia, and then took her in his arms. He could feel how her body went completely limp when he did this. He felt some compassion with this girl, even when he knew that she was now being brought to the field where she would be executed.

The guard holding Sylvia in his arms, and the other three men, started to walk away. Agent 1 followed them and when those guards didn't look at him, he smiled and thought, "What a little actress! If I didn't know better, I would think I really beat her to a pulp. If she can keep this up, I actually think this will work!"

The guard carrying Sylvia was looking at the naked girl in his arms, but he sure didn't find her attractive anymore. Sylvia's left eye was swollen and looked like she wouldn't be able to open it, and she had some other bruises on her face as well. That guy walking behind him sure hadn't held back with her. His eyes then wandered down, and he could see how one of the girl's nipples looked like it almost had been cut off of her body. Well, it was still attached to her breast, but he could clearly see that it had been tortured by cutting it with a knife. That nipple will never look the same again. Further down her body, she had also little cuts and a lot of bruises. And looking at the bruises at the side of her torso, he even suspected that she could have some broken ribs. However, the thing that disgusted him the most, was that this girl's pussy was just one bloody mess. It looked like this guy had cut her there as well and maybe even had removed little parts of it. The blood was dried up by now, but she sure must have lost a lot of blood, because the inside of her legs were also covered with dried up blood. And underneath the blood, he could see that the girl's thighs looked black and purple from the beating she had received.

This sure wasn't that pretty girl anymore that he had seen before. He almost couldn't believe that this guy could have done this to her. In all the time, he had been here, he had never seen a suspect from that guy being beaten this severely. "What had this girl done to deserve something like this?" he thought, while he walked through the side door of the building and into the open African air.

He walked up to the area where the girls would be executed. And the only thing he could think about, was that killing this girl would be a waste of time. They would better bring her to the infirmary, because if she wouldn't talk after a beating like this, she sure couldn't know anything about what they needed to know. No girl would be able to go through something like this without telling them everything. That was something he was sure of! He even thought that she would probably tell them a lie, just to make them stop if she didn't know anything about what they really wanted to know. So, why hadn't she done that? He sure didn't understand those suspects sometimes.

When he walked up to the area where this girl and the other ones would be executed. He could see that those other girls were already tied to the poles. Behind the girls was a hill, to make sure that those bullets, that missed their targets or would go through them, wouldn't hurt anyone else.

When he saw those other stark-naked girls looking at him, well, at the beat up naked girl in his arms. He could see that some of them looked shocked about what they saw, only the middle one, she didn't look too shocked about it. It even seemed like she didn't care what had been done to this girl.

"SYLVIA!" Sofia shouted while fighting her restraints. It was obvious that she couldn't free herself. "BASTARDS! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?"

When Agent 1 heard Sofia scream like that, he knew that the make-up job was done perfectly. He had been a little afraid that in the bright African sun, the make-up job wouldn't be convincing. So, he was very pleased when he could see the faces of those girls looking in shock and disgust at Sylvia. Well, most of them did except from Petra.

"LET ME LOOSE," Sofia shouted at Agent 8, but the woman looked away and then walked up to Agent 1.

Whole the time, Sofia was shouting at them and wanted them to release her. Agent 7 had enough of it and said, while pointing at a guard, "You! Go gag that girl!"

"Yes, Sir," the guard said and quickly ran up to Sofia and used a cloth to gag her.

Sofia was still trying to shout, but the gag reduced it to a mumble.

"Ah ... That's much better," Agent 7 said to the guard when he walked past him.

When Agent 8 reached Agent 1, she whispered, "What is this? Why are you doing this?"

"They won't talk, so I want it to be over."

"But ... we still have almost two hours."

Agent 1 shook his head and said a little louder, "You know they won't talk, so it's better to just kill them now and spend our time more useful with concentrating on those suspects we have caught in Belgium."

Agent 8 looked surprised at Agent 1, but quickly found her composure back and then turned around and looked at those naked girls standing there. Sylvia was still being tied to the pole, and the guards had to tie her arms above her head because it seemed that this beaten-up girl couldn't even stand on her own two feet anymore. Well, she sure looked like a girl that was put through a lot. Agent 8 even couldn't believe that Agent 1 could do something like that to his suspect.

"I didn't know you were that cruel," Agent 8 whispered in disgust to Agent 1.

Agent 1 didn't respond to this and did his best to keep a straight face, because at the inside, he felt pleased that this part was going so well. Even his agents didn't suspect anything.

When Sylvia was hanging down on her arms at that pole, she held her legs limp, so it would look like she was more unconscious than conscious.

Agent 1 looked at Sylvia and then said, "Go get me a bucket of water."

"Yes, Sir," a guard shouted back and then ran away.

Agent 1 then walked up to the other two agents and Agent 8 followed him. When they reached them, Agent 7 smiled at Agent 1 and said, "Sir, I didn't know you had it in you. You did a nice job with your girl. She looks ... pretty!"

Agent 1 didn't show it, but he was stunned by Agent 7's remark. Especially that smile on his face, showed him, how much this guy liked looking at this beaten-up girl.

"Thanks," Agent 1 managed to say, but thought, "We need to check this guy out, this isn't normal anymore."

Agent 1 was glad that he could see that Agent 4 was looking in disgust at him, at least this guy was still acting like his normal self.

When the guard came running back with a bucket of water, Agent 1 said, "Just use it on my girl, see if you can wake her up."

The guard walked over to Sylvia and then threw the contents of the bucket he was carrying over Sylvia. When that cold water splattered against Sylvia's naked body, Sylvia gasped in protest. This time she wasn't acting, because it really took her breath away for a moment. And then she started to make those little sounds of pain while she stretched her legs to stand up straight.

The guard, that had carried her here, could see that he had been right. When Sylvia tried to open her eyes, he saw that she couldn't open that swollen left eye. He thought, that he had never seen such a miserable looking girl before.

Agent 1 then walked away from the other agents and towards Sylvia. When he walked past the other girls, he looked at them. He could see that Sofia looked scared and somewhat disturbed at him. Nevertheless, he could also see that she was looking worried about her friend. Petra, however, didn't show any emotions at all. It seemed like she had closed up her mind from everything that was going on around her. And Sabina, she looked as the most scared girl of them all, Agent 1 thought that he even could see how her body was trembling from fear.

When he reached Sylvia, his eyes went up and down Sylvia's body, mostly to check her make-up of course. To his surprise, he could see how that dried up blood that they had used became somewhat liquid again when mixed with water. It made it look more real, and it almost looked like those fake wounds were really bleeding.

When Agent 1 grabbed Sylvia by her chin, she grunted. Sylvia was acting as if her face was so beat-up, that every touch hurt her. He lifted her head and then said, "This will be your last chance! Tell me what you know or this will be the last few minutes on Earth for you."

Sylvia looked at Agent 1, and then spat him in the face. A glob of her spit ran down his face, and it had some traces of blood mixed in it.

"THAT'S IT GIRL!" Petra shouted in delight. "Don't give in on them!"

Well, it seemed that Petra wasn't completely closed off of what was going on around her. In response, Agent 1 walked over to Petra, while wiping Sylvia's saliva from his face. When he reached Petra, he did something that he normally would never do, he struck her with his fist in her stomach, and he even didn't hold back this time. For his plan to work, he couldn't allow any of the girls to rebel against him.

Petra groaned in pain and almost fell over, but before she could fall down, Agent 1 had her throat in his hand and held her up with it. When he felt that she stood steady on her feet again, he let go and said, "We aren't kidding around anymore. If any of you girls know anything, tell it now before it is too late!"

Petra just smiled at him and said, "So, are you going to beat me to a pulp as well? Well, if that gives you your kicks, please, don't hold back."

Agent 1 looked Petra straight in the eyes, and he really couldn't see any fear there. He was now more than sure that this girl had to be the one. However, it also scared him a little about the outcome, because it seemed like she didn't care about what would happen to her or anyone else.

With a stern voice, Agent 1 said, "Well, if you really think that you are such a tough cookie, let's see how you will react on what I have planned for you all!"

He then turned around and while walking away from the girls, he shouted, "MEN, IT'S TIME!"

To the surprise of the girls, some men came running from behind the hill they stood in front of. When Sabina saw that those five soldiers also had a rifle with them, she got very scared. "No, they can't do this, can they?" she thought and asked with fear in her voice, "What you gonna do?"

"What do you think?" Agent 1 said and did his best to make his voice sound sarcastic.

The other Agents also did a few steps back, to give those soldiers some room. The five soldiers were facing the girls, but they mostly stood in front of Sylvia.

"Sylvia ... any last words!" Agent 1 asked sternly.

Sylvia lifted her head up and looked scared at him. "You can't do this," she said, doing it like speaking took an effort from her.

"I can ... And I will ... So, start talking or this will be the end of you."

Sylvia kept on looking at Agent 1 for a moment and then turned her head towards the soldiers. She looked terrified at those five armed soldiers.

"Sir..." Sabina started to say. However, Petra cut in and said, "You are bluffing ... Girls, don't tell them anything, they are just bluffing."

Agent 1 forced himself to laugh and said, "Well, let's proof you are wrong then!"

He went standing next to the soldiers and said with a sadistic voice, "Men, make sure you don't kill her with the first shot, I want her to suffer somewhat."

"What?! Are you sure about that?" one of the soldiers asked in surprise.

Agent 1 frowned madly at this guy and said, "Do like I say, or you have guard duty for the rest of the month!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.