Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise - Cover

Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 19

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

During dinner, Di and Sofia hadn't said much. The food that they had served was delicious. It sure was better than the food from the mess hall yesterday. The steak was well seasoned and cooked just right, with enough French fries for at least three people and a side dish of fresh vegetables. So, most of the time was spent on enjoying the food and less in talking with each other.

After dinner, Sofia slumped down in her chair and said, "OOOooo, I can't move anymore." While she had said this, she laid both hands on her tummy and pulled a face like she was in pain.

Di smiled at her and said, "I hope you liked it! It has been prepared by my assistant, she loves to cook and it sure beats what they serve in the mess hall."

Sofia moved, grunted and said, "I don't think I can do anything for a while!"

Di stood up and said, "I think I will go lie down on my bed, want to join me?"

"Okay," Sofia said and let Di help her to get up. They both walked in a lazy pace towards Di's bed and then lay themselves down on it, both of them were lying on their back, and their arms touched each other.

"So," Di said, "you still can't remember anything about those two people you met in Brazil?"

"No," Sofia said, turned on her side and looked at Di. "Why do you keep asking?"

Di did the same, laid her hand on Sofia's hip and said, "I just need to know what they told you or gave you. If you don't tell me, it could get bad for you."

Sofia was a bit surprised by how serious Di had gotten and said, "I'm sorry that I can't help you, but I really don't know anything."

Di sighed and said, "Well, I hope the other girls can tell us something. But for now, I want to do something else with you."

Di then smiled at Sofia, and she moved her hand up and down the side of Sofia's body. Sofia didn't mind that Di did this and both of them kept looking in each other's eyes. And then Di's hand went down until she touched the naked skin of Sofia. In the way Sofia was lying there, the split of the dress had fallen open and her legs and hip were completely exposed, and it hadn't taken much more, or even her vulva would have been exposed.

"What are you doing?" Sofia asked. However, the tone in her voice told Di that she enjoyed it, and she had only asked it to entice her.

"If you don't like it, I can always stop doing it," Di said teasingly.

"Uh-huh," Sofia said while shaking with her head, "don't stop!"

Di smiled at Sofia, moved a little closer while bringing her hand back up. She then pushed against Sofia's shoulder, to make her lie down on her back, and then Di moved herself over Sofia and went lying on top of her. With their faces only a few centimeters apart, Di closed the gap and kissed Sofia on the lips.

Sofia gave Di a surprised look, but it quickly turned into a smile. She found it all a little strange, but in a way, she also liked it and she sure was interested in this exotic woman that was now lying on top of her. Sofia could feel how their breasts pushed against each other and Sofia even thought that she could feel Di's nipples poking her just beneath her own perky nipples.

Sofia wrapped her arms around Di's body, and kissed Di back on the lips. This time, they didn't pull back, but kept on kissing. When Di opened her mouth slightly, Sofia did the same and their tongues came entwined.

Sofia made a humming noise with her throat and thought that this would be her next nice experience with a woman. It was maybe a bit strange in a situation like this, but she thought that she could trust this woman with that hot body of hers. Well, Sofia had been sure that it would happen eventually, especially after that nice massage Di had given her. Those fingers had made her longing for more than just a massage and now it would happen.

After they were done kissing, Di went sitting on Sofia's tummy and pulled her dress over her head and threw it on the floor. She then went lying on Sofia's body again and slithered down until she was lying between her legs. She then pushed Sofia's dress up until that nice pussy was exposed to her. Di could smell and see how aroused Sofia was. Sofia's labia were puffy from the blood that had rushed down, and she could see how wet and nice Sofia's pussy looked.

Di started kissing Sofia's thighs and Sofia let out a soft moan from appreciation. Di moved her hands under Sofia's dress and to her back until she had the girl's soft buttocks in her hands, she started to squeeze them and in response, Di let out another soft moan. Di loved how Sofia was responding to her, and she kept on kissing Di's thighs and slowly went upwards until her nose reached that wet and nice smelling pussy of Sofia. When she started to kiss Sofia's outer labia, Sofia laid her hands on Di's head and the girl started to move her fingers through her hair.

And then Di tasted Sofia's pussy, by licking in between her lips. Di was a bit surprised by finding out how wet Sofia really was, but she also liked the sweet taste of Sofia's pussy. Di eagerly licked upwards and when she reached Sofia's clit, she placed it between her lips and licked it with her tongue. Di could hear how Sofia gasped and moaned every time she moved her tongue over that little nub of Sofia.

Sofia couldn't believe how skilled Di was with her tongue and mouth. It seemed like Di knew all the right places to kiss or lick down there. With closed eyes, she savored the feel of Di's wet and hot tongue licking her clit and pussy. Di's hands were also caressing her butt cheeks and the combination of the things that Di was doing, made her feel excited, but also very loved.

When Di gave a love bite on Sofia's clit, Sofia arched her back and moaned in pleasure. She could feel how some of her juices started to leak out of her and how it ran down and in between her cheeks. Sofia's nipples were pulsating and Sofia couldn't do anything else than letting go of Di's head and moving her hands to her nipples to give them some relief. "MMmmm," she let out in pleasure.

Di couldn't get enough of Sofia's pussy, Sofia's nectar tasted so good that for a moment she had completely forgotten why this girl was here, and even when she had a plan to make her talk. She couldn't manage to tear herself away from this girl's flower. "Well, some fun, now and then, has never hurt anyone before," she thought and went on with licking Sofia's overflowing love hole.

"Wait," Sofia said suddenly, while panting from the excitement she was feeling.

Di stopped licking Sofia's pussy and looked up at her.

"Why? Don't you like it?" Di asked somewhat disappointed.

Sofia pushed herself up on her elbows, and looked down at Di, who was lying between her legs. Sofia could feel how the chin of Di was pushing against her pussy lips. "It's not that, but I want to get naked!" Sofia said with a sultry voice.

Di went sitting up between Sofia's legs and said eagerly, "Well, do it quickly, so I can go on licking you!"

Sofia smiled and then went sitting on her knees, pulled the dress over her head and threw it away. It landed on the floor, just next to Di's dress.

Sofia looked at the panties Di was still wearing and said, "Well, don't you wanna get undressed?"

It made Di smile even harder, and then she stood up on the bed and asked, "Can you help me?" While shaking with her hips.

Di had barely said it, or Sofia's hands were already at Di's panties and pulling it down. Before Di knew it, her panties was around her ankles, and she had to lift her feet so Sofia could remove it completely.

Sofia threw the panties away and then looked at Di's pussy. Sofia saw that she was also completely shaved, and that she had a sweet closed up kitty.

Di noticed how intensely Sofia was looking at her pussy and asked, "Like what you see?"

"Uh-huh! You have a very sweet kitty!" Sofia said almost with a purring tone in her voice.

Di giggled and said, "Well, that's the first time somebody called my pussy a kitty!"

Sofia looked up at her and said, "Well, if you don't mind, I want to have some fun with it!"

Di smiled down at Sofia and then squatted down and opened her legs wide. Sofia's eyes widened when she saw how this opened up Di's kitty and showed her those little, also tanned, inner labia of hers. The thing that surprised Sofia the most, was the rather big hood she had and wondered how big Di's clitoris would look, that was still hidden underneath it.

Di then rolled backwards and went lying on her back with her legs spread open wide. Di moved one of her hands on her pussy, and started to rub her clit, while her other hand was playing with her nipples, making them look even bigger.

"Hmm," Sofia let out and moved closer to Di's pussy. And when Di spread her labia even further with her fingers, Sofia could see how Di's vagina stood open, and she could see that Di was also very wet already.

This time, it was Sofia, who was nicely surprised with the odor coming out of Di's kitty. She slowly came closer and then she licked it once with her tongue.

"Hmm, nice," Sofia said in appreciation about how Di's kitty tasted.

"Thank you," Di said, suppressing a giggle. "Turn around, so we both can have some fun!"

Sofia quickly moved her body over Di's body and then went lying on top of her. Sofia started licking Di's pussy while Di did the same with Sofia's slit. Di had again her hands on Sofia's buttocks and squeezed and rubbed them, and while Sofia was licking Di's kitty, she used her hands to rub Di's thighs.

Both of them were moaning and making sucking noises. Both loved what they were doing with each other and Sofia was nicely surprised by Di's clitoris that had grown a little bigger and was now sticking out from under Di's hood. She could easily take it in her mouth and almost suck on it like on a little cock. Well, a very little cock, but still! Di's clit sure was bigger than Sylvia's.

While both girls were getting more and more excited, their hands became more naughty as well. Sofia's hands had gone up Di's thighs and the fingers of one of her hands were playing around at the entrance of Di's vagina. Sofia could feel her fingers getting wet while she did this, and some of those juices oozed out of Di's gaping hole. And then Sofia just pushed two of her fingers inside Di's vagina, and she could feel how it contracted around her two invading fingers, it was trying to capture them, so they couldn't get out anymore.

Di gulped when she had felt how those two fingers had gone up her vagina, and it was nice to feel how her pussy reacted on this intrusion by grabbing on to those two fingers. When Sofia started to pump with her fingers inside of her pussy while that warm tongue of Sofia was still playing with her clit. Di could feel how she was getting closer to her climax. And one of Di's hands decided to have some fun with Sofia's ass. While one hand kept on squeezing a butt cheek of Sofia, the fingers, on the other hand, had moved up Sofia's crack and slowly crept closer to that little hole at Sofia's back.

While Sofia kept on nibbling at Di's clit, she could feel how wet her hand was getting from finger fucking Di's kitty. By every pull outwards, some of the girl's fluids came out as well. She could hear the squishing sounds that Di's kitty was making, and it only encouraged her to fuck her even harder.

Di's moans were getting louder and faster and Sofia knew that Di must also be getting close to her orgasm, just like herself. And then she felt how one of Di's fingers had found her asshole. That finger was making circles around it and Sofia was somewhat surprised by how much this turned her on. And when that finger started to push, she relaxed herself and then felt how that finger went inside of her poophole. For a moment, she lifted her head and let out a gasp, but she quickly lowered her head again and went on by licking and sucking on Di's clit. Di was now finger fucking her as well, but not her kitty but her asshole. It was a strange new sensation but to her surprise, she liked it a lot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.