Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise - Cover

Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 16

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

When Agent 1 awakened and checked the clock next to his bed, he was surprised to see that it was already past nine o'clock. On a normal day, he would wake up around seven from his own. Of course, he also knew that it had taken him a lot of time to get to sleep last night. His mind had kept on drifting towards Sylvia and her predicament. The more he thought about her, the less he thought that she could be the person that they were after and the order that he had received to treat her like any other suspect troubled him. He knew he had to do it, because else the other agents would start to wonder why he was so lenient with her, but the thought of hurting her didn't fancy him.

Agent 1 had to drag his body out of bed, he just sauntered over to his desk and dropped himself in the chair standing there. He switched on the monitor and looked in on the suspects. He didn't start with Sylvia though, but first looked in on Petra and saw that she was still in her cell, sleeping.

When he wanted to look in on Sofia, he couldn't find her. He had an idea where she could be, but couldn't check it because the private rooms on base didn't have cameras in them. However, knowing Agent 8, she would probably have a nice chat with this girl in her own special way.

So, he then checked in on Sabina and found her sitting, tied down and still naked, on a chair in the middle of the interrogation room. It looked to him like Agent 7 had already put her through the wringer. She sure didn't look like a happy girl, sitting there with her head lowered and with those little bruises on her body.

And finally, he looked in on his own girl Sylvia and saw that she was still asleep. She was lying on her back with her hands on her tummy. While he looked at her, he felt something he hadn't felt in many years. He knew he wouldn't be able to act on it, but he sure had to think about how he would handle her.

He then stood up and walked over to his bathroom to get himself ready for the day ahead. While standing in the shower, his mind kept on drifting to Sylvia and how he could maybe help her. The thing that he wanted to do with her in the afternoon, still seemed the best thing to do and if those healing tanks were as good as his men and others have told him, she wouldn't be permanently damaged. The only thing he worried about, was how she would handle the attention of the guys on base when they would find her like that outside. It wasn't a rule on base, but the unwritten rule has always been that they could have some fun with the suspects, when they were brought outside the main building and left behind. He knew that she would probably have less trouble with it than the other girls, because she seemed to be very comfortable with her naked body. However, the thing he wasn't sure about, was how she would react on people touching her. He secretly hoped she would be fine with it, but the thought of others touching her made him feel uneasy. Nevertheless, he was glad that whatever the sun would do to her body, that it would be repaired by those healing tanks.

After he had gotten dressed, he walked back to his desk and looked in on Sylvia again. She was still sleeping on her bed it seemed and by the look of things, she was having a very nice dream. Well, she sure didn't look distressed, and he even smiled when he saw how her hands on her tummy twitched by times. It seemed like those hands were getting awake before Sylvia would.

He then put a smaller window of Sylvia's live video stream in the corner of his monitor and started to go over the E-mails he had received. It seemed like he already had received some feedback from his inquiries about those girls and started to read them.

He first read the E-mail about Sofia. It seemed like she had managed to finish night school, because she had done double shifts on the days when she didn't have school, so she could be free on the days when she took lessons. He forwarded this information to Agent 8's account.

There was also an E-mail about Sabina. Some agents had taken the time to talk with Sabina's brothers and from the information they had gathered, it seemed like she had been spending a lot of her free time with Petra the last few months. However, they didn't think that she could be involved with anything illegal, and they were very worried about her because her plane had been lost above sea. Further inquiries into the activities of her brothers, didn't bring up anything suspicious.

There was no new information about Petra or Sylvia available.

After Agent 1 was done with checking his other E-mails that he had received, he closed his E-mail program, and then he clicked on the window with Sylvia's live stream, so he could watch her full screen again.

He saw that Sylvia was stirring on her bed. It still seemed like she was asleep, but by the look of things, it seemed like her hands thought it was time to inspect the sleeping beauty on their own. He could see how those lovely hands were rubbing over the naked skin of Sylvia and by the expression on her face, it seemed like she liked it.

"What is she doing?" he thought with some fun about what he saw.

He kept on watching how Sylvia was rubbing with her hands all over her body, and it didn't take long, or he saw how those hands stopped at her breasts. Those hands were squeezing them and when he turned on the sound, he could hear that Sylvia was already softly moaning.

When one of those hands started to go down on her body, he could see how she spread her legs, so she could get better access on her sensitive place between them.

Agent 1 smiled when he saw how Sylvia was masturbating herself, and he wasn't sure if she was still asleep or not, but it sure looked like she was. He wondered what other things she would sometimes do in her sleep and noticed how something came alive in his pants.

He couldn't stop looking at Sylvia, and what she was doing. Seeing those fingers touching her pussy like that, teasing her own clitoris, it was almost too much of a good thing to watch. It also made him wonder if others would be looking in on her at the same time.

He could hear how Sylvia started breathing more rapidly and her moaning became more ecstatic. By the sounds of things, he thought that she was getting close to her climax by now.

And when he finally saw her climax, he also saw how Sylvia's eyes had sprung open in shock for a moment, but the orgasm itself made her going on pleasuring herself. It took some time before Sylvia came down enough, and then he saw how she suddenly pulled her hands away and laid them next to her body. He thought to see something like shame on her face. However, it hadn't lasted long, but he was sure that it had been there.

"So, she really did this while she was asleep," he said out loud, and he had some laughter in his voice.

He noticed how Sylvia was again just lying on her bed, legs closed and looking at the ceiling. It looked like if she was in deep thoughts about something.

He decided that he had stalled long enough already, and that it was time to go down and ask her some questions again. Although, he also thought it would be time to put her in a somewhat more uncomfortable position or else the others could start thinking that he wasn't doing his job.

He picked up the phone and called down to his assistant. He explained to her what she had to do, and that he would be down in about thirty minutes.

When he had finished the conversation, his assistant went to the guards that were still in the corridor to the rooms of those girls and told them what they had to do with Sylvia.

One of the guards quickly went to the prop room and got some special hand and wrist cuffs. When he was back, he and the other two guards opened the door to Sylvia's room and rushed in.

Sylvia looked surprised at those three men storming towards her, and before she had time to get up from the bed, they already had grabbed her and thrown her on the floor. For a moment, she thought about fighting back, but then decided to just let them do to her what they wanted to do. She had seen those cuffs that one of them had with him, and she thought that she knew what orders they must have received. She was sure that if she wouldn't fight back, it would be more fun for herself as well. The thought about being restrained wasn't that fun of course, surely not in the situation she was in. Even so, she also knew that she would end up in the same position anyway if she struggled or not. It sure would have been a fight that she would have lost in the end.

The guards were more than surprised when they noticed how this naked girl stopped struggling and just let them put the leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles. In responds to what she did, they even let go of her body when those cuffs were attached to her.

They got up from the floor and did a step back. One of them then said, "Get up, and go stand against that wall."

He was pointing at the wall with all those hooks on, and she had already expected that this would happen. So, she got up from the floor and without saying anything she complied and walked over and went standing against the wall. Even without that the guards said anything, she spread her legs and raised her arms above her head, pointing at the two upper corners of the room.

The guards smiled when they saw this and one of them even said, "I see you have done this before."

Sylvia only smiled at him but didn't say anything. And Agent 1, who was still looking in on the proceedings, couldn't believe what he saw. This was the first girl who let her be locked against that wall without struggling with the guards. It made him wonder again what kind of a girl he had under his thumb this time.

The guards could easily attach Sylvia's restraints to the wall, and she was standing there now in a spread eagle position without showing any distress about the fact that they had complete access to her body if they would want to touch her.

"So, what happens now?" Sylvia asked with a cheeky voice.

The guards looked at each other, started to laugh, and walked out of the room. They closed the door behind them. Those guards were completely astonished by the strange behavior of this girl. All other suspects have always fought with them when they needed to do this to them, and sometimes they even had to call in reinforcements to take control over the suspect. However, this girl, she almost did it for them like she wanted to be restraint against that wall.

Agent 1 reluctantly got out of his chair and started his walk down towards Sylvia's room. And while he was walking, he noticed that he was getting happier the closer he came to Sylvia's room. He had to push himself mentally, to get into his role of an interrogator again. Something that came natural to him was now getting very hard to do.

When he reached the door to Sylvia's room, he took a deep breath and walked in, closing the door behind him. He saw that Sylvia looked at him, and again she surprised him by giving him one of her so beautiful sweet smiles.

"Crap!" he thought when he felt how his heart fluttered.

He walked over to Sylvia's bed and went sitting on it. He looked at her and saw how she looked back at him without any distress on her face.

"So," he finally said. "Have you something to confess to me?"

"Confess?" Sylvia said with a smile around her lips.

"Yes, I want to know what those two people said to you!"

Sylvia looked Agent 1 straight in his eyes and said, "Well, she said I had a nice body."

Agent 1 grunted to hide his smile and said, "Well, I can see that myself. But that's not what I wanted to know, and you know that yourself!"

"I know," Sylvia said and this time she didn't smile anymore. "I can't help you! I went over that night again, and they didn't say or do anything that would make me think they had anything bad in mind!"

"I don't believe you!" Agent 1 said and tried to sound like he was getting mad.

"Again, I know," Sylvia said and looked down to the floor. "I think I know what is going on around here, and I'm sorry that I can't help you."

"What do you think you know?" Agent 1 asked.

Sylvia lifted her head and looked at Agent 1. He saw that her eyes looked sad now, but still, he couldn't see anything that resembled scare in them.

"I think that you think that I'm a terrorist. Probably, because you already know that those two people, my friend and I met in Brazil, that they are terrorists. Am I right?"

"Hmm ... yes, so far you are right."

"And I think that Petra and Sabina also met them in Brazil and that's why we are here with four girls."

"Go on," Agent 1 said.

"Well, I think that you think that one of us four girls know or maybe even has something that can help you to prevent some kind of attack."

"You're still right," Agent 1 said, and in a way he was proud that she had deduced all of this from the things that had been going on the past two days.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.