Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise - Cover

Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 14

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

When Sofia woke up in the morning, she didn't know where she was at first. In the back of her mind, she thought that something had awakened her, but she wasn't sure what it could have been. It had sounded like somebody screaming, but she was alone in the room and couldn't hear anything besides herself breathing.

She decided to get up and walked over to the door to check it, as expected, the door was locked. She placed her ear against the door, but again she couldn't hear anything.

She shrugged with her shoulders and said to herself, "I must have been dreaming!"

In fact, she hadn't been dreaming. She had been awakened by Sabina's screams when those four men had carried her from one room to the other. However, because all cells were almost soundproof, she couldn't hear her anymore, now that Sabina was in the interrogation room. Even with the door open, her screams didn't reach the insides of the prison-cells anymore.

Sofia walked back to her bed and went sitting on it. She pulled her legs up on the bed and went sitting with her back against the wall and her legs in front of her body. The cold wall felt nice against her exposed skin. She had no idea about the time, but she was glad that she didn't feel tired anymore. She rubbed her legs for a moment, because she noticed that they felt somewhat stiff from the workout they made her do yesterday.

Thinking back on the things she had done yesterday, she hoped it wouldn't be this tough today. And she also hoped that she would get something to wear today. She didn't mind being naked that much, but the thought that everyone could see her shaved pussy made her somewhat ashamed. She still didn't understand how Sylvia had managed to talk her into this.

While she thought about this, she started rubbing her mound, and she noticed that her pubic hair was growing back already. Well, it was only some stubble, but she was sure that others would probably notice it already. And the fact that she wasn't a real blonde, but a dark brunette, would make those little hairs more obvious of course. Well, if the men, and maybe women, around here don't like hairy kitties. Well, tough luck! She sure was planning on letting it grow back. Well, maybe keeping it trimmed at a length it would look nice and still cover her lips down there.

Sofia's mind was soon going back to the bad things that could happen here as well, the dark side of her personality was taking control. She wondered what other things they could make her do today, but nothing came to mind that she would like when still being naked.

When Sofia noticed that she was getting in a bad mood, she tried to ditch it by thinking about more fun things. She hoped that they would maybe teach her things for her recruitment today. Maybe they could turn her into a female 'James Bond' or something like that. And Sylvia could be her trusty sidekick! She had to smile when she thought about this, but also knew that if that would be the case, Sylvia would probably be the secret agent and she, if they let her, be Sylvia's sidekick. However, these thoughts sure helped her to get out of the bad state of mind that had slowly crept up on her just a few seconds ago.

And then she started to fantasize about all the pleasant things she and Sylvia would do while saving the world.


Agent 8 had set her clock for eight in the morning. When she slipped out from between her bed sheets, she walked in her birthday suit towards her desk and switched the monitor on.

She looked in on Sofia and saw her sitting on her bed with her legs pulled up from the floor and pressed against the front of her body.

"Umm," she let out while she thought, "Why is she looking so happy?"

Looking at the girl some more, Agent 8 thought that Sofia was in a dream-state, or something like that. "Maybe it is her way of cooping with what is going on," she thought.

Agent 8 switched between the other girls for a moment and noticed that Petra was still sleeping on her tummy and Sylvia was lying on her back and had her legs a little open. When Agent 8 looked at those girls, it almost seemed like Petra was having a nightmare while Sylvia looked like she was having a very nice dream. Agent 8 wondered what both girls were dreaming about, pity that they still haven't invented a device that could project other people their dreams. It sure would give them a better insight into the minds of those people.

Then Agent 8 switched to the room of Sabina and saw that it was empty. She switched to Sabina's interrogation room and saw her sitting there in the middle of that room naked and cuffed to a chair. The screen showed a green glow, so she knew that the girl was sitting there in complete darkness. It looked like Sabina was crying, but she couldn't be sure about it. She only could see how her breasts went up and down in an irregular fashion, like what you would do when gasping for air while crying.

"So," Agent 8 thought, "he has already started his interrogation!"

Agent 8 knew that 7 was a bit of a pest with his subjects, and she was sure that he had handpicked some men to soften up his subject again. She felt a cold shiver going down her spine when she imagined what this girl had probably endured already. She was sure that those men must have fondled her until she had started crying from shame. That's just how Agent 7 broke his subjects, even the men he had to interrogate got treated this way, only then he would use the female soldiers to humiliate those men.

Agent 8 switched back to Sofia and saw that her girl was still sitting in the same position on her bed. She thought about something and then picked up the phone receiver and called her assistant. She first tried her assistant's bedroom, but she wasn't there it seemed. She then tried her own office and heard her assistant say "Hello!" at the other end of the receiver.

"It's me," Agent 8 said. "Can you take that dress to Sofia now and then bring her up to my room. Let's say in about twenty or thirty minutes.

"Will do," the woman answered her. "Do you want breakfast for two to be brought to your room?"

"Yes, thanks," Agent 8 said.

"Okay."

Agent 8 laid the phone away and walked to her bathroom.

While Agent 8 was taking a shower and grooming herself, her assistant took the black dress, that she had gotten from the props department on base, to Sofia. Well, on base they had a group of five people who were responsible for every kind of prop that could be used on a mission. It also included an extensive wardrobe for men and women.


Sofia was startled when the door of her room opened suddenly. She saw that it was the woman that had taken her polygraph yesterday. Sofia got a little scared that she was here to question her again, but then she noticed that the woman was holding, what looked like, a black dress in her hands.

"Good morning," the woman said.

"Hello," Sofia responded and didn't move. She hadn't noticed it yesterday, but this woman looked rather young. "She must be around her twenties," Sofia thought.

"I have something to wear for you," the young woman said to Sofia while laying the dress on the bed. "Maybe you can take a shower first and then get dressed, I will be back in a moment to bring you to my boss."

"Umm ... thanks," Sofia said, wondering who this woman's boss could be. Well, luckily they thought of giving her something to wear before she would meet with him.

Sofia saw how the young woman walked away from her and how she closed the door behind her when she was in the corridor. Sofia stood up and looked at the dress that was lying on the bed. She took it in her hands and held it up to have a better look at it.

"Nice," she thought when she checked the dress out. "Maybe a little too skinny for my taste, but I bet it will look pretty on me."

She decided to do like she was told and walked into the next room to take a shower. She first did her business on the toilet and when she was done, she stepped into the shower cubicle. She noticed that the bottom of the shower was just a huge grill. The metal felt cold beneath her feet.

"Umm, how does this work?" she said to herself.

She looked around her and then saw a button on the tiled wall. She pushed on it and water started to spray all over her body, it came from all sides around her. It resembled closely to that cubicle she had been in yesterday.

When she was wet all over, the spray sputtered for a moment and then a thick substance was being sprayed all over her body. It was obvious that this substance was soap. So, she started to rub it all over her body and even washed her hair with it. When she was done and completely lathered up, she wondered about what to do next and decided to try that button on the wall again.

Immediately, the water spray went over her body again, and she used her hands to rinse out the soap from her hair and then to remove the rest of it from her body. The water spray didn't stop this time and for a moment, she just enjoyed all that water going over her body.

After a while, she decided to push that button again and then the water stopped, she heard a click and noticed how a part of the ceiling was moving away, and she thought she could see something that resembled the blades of a fan behind a grill above her. It was the same kind of grill she had been standing on already.

And then she could feel how a hot breeze started to go over her body. It was coming from above and from below. It felt nice on her body, and it didn't take too long, or she could feel that she was almost dry. She opened up her legs somewhat to make sure that the part between her legs would also be dried nicely.

When she thought she was done, she checked her body with her hands, and from the moment that she was sure about it, she pushed that button on the wall again. The hot air stopped blowing and the ceiling above her closed up again.

She giggled and thought, "Why can't we have something like this at our home, this is so ... handy."

Sofia got out of the shower and walked to her bed again. She picked up the dress, that was still lying there, checked it out again, and then she bent down and stepped into it. She slowly pulled it up and over her body and then pulled the strap of the dress over her head and let it rest on the back of her neck.

Sofia rubbed with her hands over the fabric of the dress and enjoyed the feeling of it against her skin. "Dressed again," she thought smiling.

Sofia wished that she had a mirror in her room, so she could check herself out. Well, she knew her back was bare and that the hem of the dress came down to just beneath her knees. The left side of the dress had a split that came to just above her hip, leaving her left leg somewhat exposed. And whoever would look at her would probably know that she wasn't wearing any underwear. The front of the dress had a split that went down to just below her belly button. However, there was enough fabric to cover her breasts, but it sure wasn't a dress that she would wear if she would go out for a dance. If she would wear this dress while swinging on the dance floor, she would probably flash all her girly parts to everyone around her.

Sofia was about to sit down on her bed again when the door of her room opened and that young woman stepped back inside. Sofia noticed how this woman checked her out, and then that woman said, "Nice! It's like that dress was specially made for you!"

"Thank you," Sofia said and she couldn't help it but had to smile.

"I hope you don't mind running around barefoot?"

"Not at all," Sofia said and went on with a smile, "I'm already happy that the other parts of my body aren't 'bare' anymore."

The woman smiled back at her and then said, "Well, follow me. I'm sure my boss will be glad to see you!"

The woman turned around and waited at the door for Sofia to come. Once Sofia was out of her room, the woman closed the door and to Sofia's surprise, the woman slipped her arm between her body and her arm, so they could walk arm in arm through the corridors. For a moment, Sofia wondered if she would be joined by Sylvia as well.

Sofia was walked through several different corridors, taking a flight of stairs to the next floor and then a few other corridors until they reached a door. The woman knocked on it, waited for a moment and then opened the door.

She then placed her hand on Sofia's bare back and whispered, "Have fun!"

Sofia was softly pushed inside and the door was closed behind her.

Sofia looked around her and saw she was in a room that had a sofa, a coffee table, dinner table and some chairs around it. Except from the plates of food on the dinner table and a brown file on the coffee table in front of the sofa, there wasn't much more in this room. At the other side of the room, there was a door that stood open.

Sofia wasn't sure what to do next but just decided to walk to the middle of the room and wait for whoever she would meet in here. Sofia was about to shout 'hello' when she could hear footsteps coming towards her from that open door she saw.

When Sofia finally saw somebody, she was a bit surprised to see a beautiful woman in a red dress walking up to her. "Wow, she is gorgeous," Sofia thought.

However, she hadn't expected to be greeted by a woman in this room. She had thought that the other woman's boss would have been a man.

Sofia looked at her and saw that this woman's dress was almost as sexy as her own. It came down to just above her knees, and she had also a very nice cleavage at the front. The dress had no split and also no bare back, but still, it showed off this woman's body perfectly. The color red sure was the perfect color for her.

Sofia also noticed that this woman wasn't wearing any shoes, and her toenails were colored red, just like her fingernails. And her lips looked very pretty with that red lipstick on them. She even had put some soft eye shadow on her eyelids.

However, the most stunning feature of this woman was the warm smile she gave her. "That smile can melt the coldest of hearts," Sofia thought.

"Hello," the woman said. "So, you must be Sofia."

"Um ... yes," Sofia said.

When the woman came closer, Sofia noticed that this woman was taller than her, and that she smelled like flowers. Her black hair was lying on her back and a lock of hair came to the front and was lying on top of her nicely covered right breast. She looked somewhat like an Italian girl with a dark tan and with very intense dark eyes.

"You can call me Di, if you want," she said.

"Okay," Sofia said.

"Is it okay if I call you Sofia?"

"Of course."

"Okay, Sofia it is! Well, let's go sit at the dining table and have ourselves a nice breakfast together!"

Di placed her hand on Sofia's back and escorted her to the table. Sofia noticed how this woman's hand rubbed over her naked skin, and it almost felt like her skin tingled underneath those woman's fingertips.

They went sitting at opposite sides of the table. When Sofia sat down, the fabric of her dress fell between her legs and let her left leg completely exposed.

"I hope you like that dress?" Di asked.

"Oh yes, it's wonderful!" Sofia said in a very happy tone.

"Well, you look very attractive in it."

Sofia blushed and said, "Thanks." She waited for a moment and then said, "You look pretty too!"

"Well, thanks," Di said and smiled at Sofia.

Sofia couldn't shake the feeling, but she thought that it felt like she was having a blind date with this exotic woman. She had something about her that made her legs feel like jelly and made her pussy itch. She sure hadn't expected to be in a situation like this today. She had thought those people would have other things on their minds to do with her. Things that wouldn't have been as pleasant as this.

Di took a bun out of the basket and gave it to Sofia, "Please, eat whatever you want, I'm sure you must be hungry!"

"Well, in fact, I am," Sofia said and accepted the bun that Di gave her.

Di then took herself a bun and took also a slice of ham to put on it. Sofia looked at the choice of food on the table and decided to put some strawberry jam between her bun.

They both started eating and for a moment the conversation was on a hold. Di checked Sofia out and noticed that the girl seemed very at ease and happy about the situation. Well, that's how she wanted Sofia to be for her interrogation, in the hope it would open her up and make her talk about things without holding back.

After a few other buns, Di asked, "Do you want coffee or some tea?"

"Tea please," Sofia answered.

Di poured out some tea for them both and took a sip from her cup. Sofia did the same and took the last bun with some cheese this time. Di was done eating and watched Sofia while she ate that bun with cheese. When Sofia was done with it, Di saw how Sofia took a sip from her cup of tea, and then she finally asked the girl, "And, how was your day yesterday?"

"Oh ... well ... not that bad," Sofia said.

"Not too sore from all that running?"

"No, only my legs are a little stiff, but that's all."

Sofia noticed how Di's eyes went down to her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.