Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

"Maggots, that was it for you four," the drillmaster said. "Some of you have done better than expected and some of you ... well ... have still a lot to learn!"

When he said this last part, he was looking at Sofia and Sabina. When both of them saw how the people around them looked at them, they just couldn't hide their shame, and they started to blush.

"Men," the drillmaster said to those four soldiers that had been accompanying them the whole time. "You better take those maggots to the showers again, so they can freshen up, and then you can take them to the mess hall, I'm sure they will have developed an appetite by now."

All the girls smiled when they heard this, because they really were very hungry by now. Not knowing the time was hard, but they were sure it had to be way past noon already.

"Dismissed!" the drillmaster said and then walked away. Sylvia noticed that the guy she had fought as last, was walking away with him.

The four soldiers took the girls to the locker rooms and when they walked in, they noticed they had been brought to the men's locker room.

A few soldiers were changing in here and when they walked into the shower area, they noticed a few naked men as well.

The four soldiers didn't follow them in, of course, but they stood at the entrance of the room and kept their eyes on the girls.

After some of the girls had checked out those naked soldiers in here, they went to the other side of the shower area and started washing themselves.

Sylvia and Petra enjoyed their shower and didn't think too much about those clothed and naked men looking at them. However, Sofia and Sabina weren't too happy about all the extra attention they got while rubbing their hands all over their bodies. It was obvious again that Sofia tried to hide her vulva as much as she could while Sabina also tried to hide her little tits.

The men sure loved those girls in here and one of them even couldn't hide it. Sylvia had kept an eye on those naked guys and had seen that one of them had gotten into trouble. His member had slowly started to grow and was now pointing towards her.

He sure didn't like that the other soldiers started laughing with him when they saw he had a boner. If it had been other circumstances, Sylvia would probably have helped him out. Especially because of what she saw, he sure had a nice muscular body with a very nice package down there. Nevertheless, even when she was feeling horny, this time she decided to pass on this opportunity. Sylvia turned herself away from those naked guys and went on with washing her hair.

Meanwhile, Agent 1 had returned to his own private chambers and was also taking a shower. While he was washing himself, he was thinking about those four girls.

"I still can't believe that Sylvia made that move against me. Where did she learn that? Is she maybe an undercover agent? We sure don't know anything about that! And if she is, why didn't anyone contacted us when we plucked her out of that airplane? I really need to look in on this, because if she isn't from any agency we know, I'm more than sure that she has a big secret for us, maybe she will be even the girl we are after." And thinking this last part made him feel sad suddenly. His rational mind couldn't explain this to him, but he thought that he felt attracted to this girl. That had never happened to him before, especially not with a suspect. He turned the faucet and decide he just needed a real cold shower this time. Of course, this didn't help much, but it sure brought his mind back to the point of business.

He now started to think about the other girls, and he thought that Sabina and Sofia really didn't show any knowledge of martial arts, but he also couldn't deny the fact the Sofia had blocked a well performed kick to her head. So, she probably had a little knowledge. He sure wouldn't take them out of the equation yet, but he hoped that the polygraph would tell him more about those two girls.

And Petra, well she was somewhat of a mystery to him. She had shown that she could fight, but it seemed she had no experience about anything else than boxing. And for the rest of things, she seemed the most at ease at this point. She sure can be still the girl they were after, but she had looked too at ease during her last tests, like she knew that she wasn't in trouble anymore. Perhaps a strange reaction in a situation like this, but maybe she is just that confident about it all.

He finished his shower and when he had dried himself off, he put his suit back on and walked towards the meeting room. The other Agents should be waiting for him and their assistants should be done with the polygraph tests by now. This would be the last group meeting before they would start on their one on one interrogation of the girls. Well, he of course would see all the findings because he is the lead investigator, but the other three would only know about their own suspect and have complete freedom about how they would handle their girl.

By now, the girls had finished their showers and even had had the opportunity to brush their hairs. They were looking beautiful and girly again and those four soldiers had complemented them on their looks. Even Sabina had received a whistle of appreciation from one of the guys. It had made her blush from embarrassment but had also made her happy.

When they had walked out of the gym, the four soldiers had brought the girls to the front of the main building, and then they had walked on towards a building that stood to the right of it.

When they walked into the building, they saw that the mess hall was split into two, well at the entrance you had a little room, that had two doors. On one of the doors stood a silhouette of a man and on the other door of a woman.

The girls, of course, walked into the direction of the door with the silhouette of a woman and then a soldier said, "Sorry girls, we need to take you into our mess hall. We aren't allowed in there, but we don't mind girls in our mess hall."

"I bet you don't," Petra thought.

And so the girls followed the soldiers into their mess hall, and they saw that a few tables were being used by some soldiers. From the moment they walked inside, it became very quiet and the girls noticed that all men in the room had their eyes on them.

The girls walked towards the counter that had a kitchen behind it. And even those men were looking at how those naked women walked towards them. They also had seen them on the screen in the kitchen, but they were very happy they could see them live now.

When the girls reached the counter, the men behind it had gathered together and were smiling at them.

Sylvia saw how they were looking at them, and because she was still feeling horny, her flirting personality took over again, and she said with a sexy voice, "Hi boys, do you guys have something special for me ... I mean ... to eat?"

The men all smiled at her and then one of them did a step forward and said, "I'm sorry girls, we didn't know you were coming in here, because else we surely would have prepared something special for you all. However, just take one of the prepared dishes."

"Thanks," Sylvia said and winked at him.

Petra looked at the food and it sure seemed good enough for soldiers. It was a nicely balanced meal with meat, potatoes, vegetables and a little juice over the meat.

Petra took one of the plates and said, "I think this will do fine," and then she smiled at the guy that had spoken to them, "and a nice desert after this, sure would be nice!"

Sylvia was a little surprised by Petra, this was the first time she showed some respect to those men on base, and that she even did anything that could be considered as flirting. Well, for her, this could be considered as flirting after all those mad looks she had been giving the men today.

Sylvia and the other two girls also took a dish and then one of the service men at the counter said, "You can go sit that table over there, I'll bring you something to drink ... something special!"

"Thanks, sweetie!" Sylvia said and smiled at him.

Then they turned around and followed Petra, who was already walking towards the table that this guy had pointed at. It was away from the other soldiers, but the kitchen staff had an unobstructed view on them.

The four soldiers, that had accompanied them, also had taken a dish and went sitting at the table next to them.

The noise-level in the room went up again, and it was obvious that many of the men in the mess hall were looking and probably also talking about them. Sylvia sure noticed how many of them were looking in their direction and Sylvia could again feel how it excited her. And then she got a little afraid about it, because if she would stay horny like this for the rest of the time, she was sure she would start leaking soon. By the tingle, she could feel inside her pussy, she knew she had to be very wet already.

Then the man with the special drinks arrived. He had prepared them, a sweet tasting cocktail and the girls were more than happy to accept it from him.

"Hey," one of the soldiers next to them said. "Where are our cocktails?"

"Sorry guys," he said. "If you looked like these four, maybe you also would receive the same treatment. However, you four surely don't look like the four beauties sitting at this table!"

Sylvia couldn't contain herself and just got up and gave the guy a peck on his cheek. When she did this, some of the men inside the mess hall hooted at them and the guy she had kissed, he blushed fiercely.

"Thanks for your special care," Sylvia whispered in his ear.

"Umm ... you're welcome," he said, turned around and hurried himself away from them.

Sylvia went sitting on her chair again, but before she sat down, she noticed a wet spot on it.

"Crap," she thought. "I'm already dripping!"

"Are you always that flirty?" Sabina asked Sylvia.

"Not always," Sylvia said with a smile on her face that told something else.

Sofia recognized that look on her friend's face and thought, "Oh boy! She is horny again! I hope she doesn't get us into trouble."

Then they noticed a soldier walking towards their table, and when he took a chair from a nearby table, he asked, "Can I join you for a moment?"

Petra was about to say 'no' when Sylvia said, "Sure sweetie ... what's up?"

The guy smiled at her and then went sitting at their table, as close to Sylvia as he could.

"So, how did it go out there?" the soldier asked in the direction of Sylvia's breasts.

Sylvia laughed when she saw this and said, "With me, it went fine, but I can't speak for my tits."

The soldier blushed when he heard this and then looked Sylvia in the eyes and said, "Well, they sure look fine as well, so I'm sure it went well for them too!"

Sylvia almost giggled when she heard this, but could control herself just in time. She knew why she was so giddy, but didn't want it to be too obvious for this guy and maybe the other soldiers in here. She thought that it wouldn't be smart to show all of them that she was so horny!

"So, what do you think about our base?" he asked Sylvia.

"Well, we didn't see much of it yet, but it sure looks as you guys have the most modern gear I have ever seen."

"We can't complain," he said while looking at Sylvia's breasts again.

This time, Sylvia didn't say anything about it but just pushed them forward to make them even more impressive. And by the smile she saw on the face of this guy, it sure seemed like he enjoyed it that she did this.

"JIM!" one of the soldiers from the table he had come from shouted at him. "WE NEED TO GO!"

"Just my luck!" the soldier next to Sylvia said. "Well duty calls, see you later ... maybe?"

"Well, if they don't give us anything to wear, I'm sure you will find us easily."

He looked at her breasts again and said, "Well, I sure will look out for your ... eh ... you!"

Sylvia giggled and said, "I'm sure you will!"

He then got up, gave Sylvia a last look over and walked away. And when he was out of hearing range, Petra said, "Stop doing that!"

"Stop doing what?" Sylvia asked.

"Well, flirting with those guys and putting extra attention on us!"

"Oh spoilsport," Sylvia said jokingly.

They went on with their dinner and all four of them couldn't deny it, although this food was plain and simple, it sure tasted very good. It seemed like they wanted to make sure that the men and women on base could have an enjoyable dinner, and that it would keep up their strength.

In the main building, Agent 1 and the other agents were now listing to their assistants. They were going over the polygraphs they had done on the girls and some of them had some interesting things to say about it.

The assistant of Agent 4 had decided to start, and so she said, "Petra was very comfortable with her poly. However, it also made her difficult to read. When we did those four control questions, it wasn't easy to see the little changes between the true and the false questions. And for all the other questions, it sure looked like she has been telling the truth. Only the question: 'Did you believe them?' about being recruited, she said 'yes' on, but her poly showed that she was a little nervous about that question. But that was the only time! So, my end conclusion is that she has told the truth, and that she is no threat to us."

"Are you sure about this?" Agent 4 asked her.

"Well, as sure as we can be about a polygraph. I think she is a very trustworthy person, and I can't see how she could be the person we are after. She was even the only girl who pointed us to a girl that had acted suspicious around her."

"Which girl was it that she mentioned?" Agent 1 asked her.

"Sofia! She thought that Sofia acted suspicious!"

"Umm, not the girl I had in mind," Agent 1 said more to himself than to make a point towards the others.

Agent 4 thought about this for a moment and then said, "Well, I sure want to try to see if she isn't hiding something from us. I always notice some distress towards men when she sees them looking at her naked body. I'm not completely sure yet, but I think she must have had a bad experience in her youth with boys."

"Even so," Agent 1 said. "Would that be enough to still see her as a suspect?"

"Maybe," Agent 4 answered. "If it was traumatic enough, it could give her a reason to be part of a terrorist group. Especially when that group would plan something against an important man or a group of men. You can never know how somebody will react on a mental trauma they have had in the past."

"Well, you are the psychologist in our team, so she will be in good hands with you," Agent 1 said smiling. "And how about my girl? Did she lie?" Agent 1 asked his assistant.

"She was a little nervous when she took the test, Sir." His assistant said. "However, thanks to this, her results are conclusive, and she didn't lie to us! She even didn't show any distress when I showed her those pictures, and she said she recognized those two that we know are high up in the chain of command of that organization we are after."

"So, she didn't lie at all?" Agent 1 asked a little disappointed.

"No, well, only once there was a result that showed that she could be lying, but it was with the question if she believed that she was being recruited. I think she still doubts that this is the real reason why she is here."

"And ... could it be that she faked her polygraph?" Agent 1 asked.

"Umm ... no, I don't think so. She was a bit too nervous to have that kind of control over her body to beat the test."

"Strange!" Agent 1 said, more to himself than to his assistant. This brought him back on thinking about that she could be an undercover agent. And it made him wonder if she would tell him if asked.

"Well, that is all I can tell you about her, for the moment," his assistant said.

Agent 1 snapped out of his thoughts and said, "Umm, okay."

"And how about my suspect?" Agent 8 asked her assistant. She had been looking at her profile that she had made about Sofia and thought that it would be impossible that this girl could be their suspect, even when Petra had told them that she thought that Sofia had been acting suspicious. She sure hadn't seen anything of that in her behavior on the monitor.

"I had a problem with her polygraph," her assistant said.

"You did?" Agent 1 asked.

"Yes, Sir. She, well ... she was so nervous that all her vitals were all over the place. Even with the first four test questions, it was very difficult to see when she lied and when not."

"So, her polygraph was worthless?" Agent 8 asked.

"Yes, Miss," she said and looked down at her feet, disappointed that she had nothing to contribute.

"Umm ... and if you would think she was telling the truth, did she answer one of those questions in a strange way?" Agent 8 asked.

"Well, the only strange thing about her answers was when I asked her if she had committed a crime in the past. If she would be lying, you would think that this would be the question she wouldn't say 'yes' on. She even said that she would do something criminal again if she knew that she could get away with it."

"She did?!" Agent 8 exclaimed in surprise. "That's strange, because ... I had profiled her as the girl that would never break any laws."

"And why is that?" Agent 1 asked her.

"Well, looking at her history and how she behaves. She is just a girl that is dependable on others for her courage. So ... if she really was involved in a crime, I don't think she did it alone but that somebody else would have to be involved as well. She sure would never do something bad on her own!"

"I'm sure you will find that out, when you talk with her face to face," Agent 1 said.

She smiled at him and said, "Well, I sure want to know what she did, and if there was anyone else involved. If she would have done it on her own, my current profile would be wrong, and I would need to start from scratch again."

"I'm sure you will do your job as needed," Agent 1 said. "Anything else about this girl that you noticed?"

Agent 8's assistant said, "Not really, no. Only that on her own, she is just a nervous wreck, and she needs Sylvia or somebody else around her to give her some courage. Breaking her will be easy, I think."

"I'm not sure if I would want to break her mentally." Agent 8 said. "That could make her shutdown completely, and then we won't get anything out of her. A soft hand would be better with her."

When she had said this last part, those three other Agent's already thought that Agent 8 was again planning to end up naked and in bed with her suspect. Well, what other soft hands could she have in mind for her interrogation. Agent 1 even thought that it could be her thing maybe, taking her suspects to bed to make them talk.

"Okay, and what about my girl?" Agent 7 said to his assistant. "Did she also tell the truth?"

"Not at all, Sir," his assistant said. "She was more lying than anything else, and her polygraph was very readable."

"So, about what did she lie?"

"Well, she lied about thinking that she was being recruited. When I asked if she believed this, she said 'yes' but in fact, she was lying. When asked if she would risk her life for her Country, she said 'maybe' and that showed also up as a lie. However, that could also be because she really didn't know if she would do it or not. So, this question is inconclusive. However, the thing that surprised me the most, was that she lied about the two people that we know that she had met in Brazil. With the men, she picked one of our own soldiers she couldn't have seen before and with the women she said she didn't know any of them. However, it was clearly to see on the polygraph that her vitals spiked when she saw the pictures of those two she had met in Brazil. So I'm sure that she had recognized them! And again she lied when I asked her is she would tell us when she knew something incriminating about the other girls. She said 'yes' but it was an obvious lie. If she really knows anything about one of them? I can't say for sure. However, it was very obvious that she was hiding something, else she wouldn't have lied so much! She even failed on the question when I asked if she told the truth during the test. She again said 'yes' when it was obvious that she had lied. So, she did it consciously!"

"Do you think she is the girl we are after?" Agent 7 asked.

"Maybe, or she knows something about the other girls that she is trying to hide. And if I would guess, I think she knows something about Petra that she doesn't want to tell us. I can't see that Sabina knew those other two girls from before."

"Well, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on her. Being so ashamed about her body, I think I have some fun things for her to do." Agent 7 said and grinned a smile that told all the others that Sabina would learn his methods of persuading girls very soon.

Meanwhile, the girls were done with their dinner and were somewhat relaxing in the mess hall of the men. Trying to ignore all those prying eyes on them.

"So," Petra said while looking at Sylvia. "Where did you learn to fight like that?"

"Oh, I picked it up here and there," Sylvia answered like her knowledge of martial arts was nothing special.

"Here and there?! I don't think I can believe that. From what I saw, you did more than picking things up along the way. Your execution was just too flawless. Even at my gym, I saw people who have trained for years that didn't do those moves as nicely as you did them."

"Let's just say, I'm a quick learner and keep it at that!"

"Hmm," Petra let out and looked at Sylvia with a look that told Sylvia that Petra was suspicious about her.

However, then Sylvia looked at her friend, sitting next to her, and asked, "Is your kitty feeling better?"

"Yes," Sofia said. "I can't believe that this guy plunged that knife inside of me. If I had been aroused, it wouldn't have been that bad, but my little kitty was really dry at that time, so I don't need to tell you how it felt when that rubbery hilt went inside of me!"

Sylvia moved a little closer to her and whispered, "I wished I could kiss it better ... right now."

Sofia giggled and said, "If you would do that now, I think those men looking at us would lose their minds. And ... I would probably die from shame as well."

"Well, I hope they will take us away to somewhere else then," Sylvia said. "And I sure don't like how some of those guys are looking at us, especially not those younger soldiers over there."

Sofia looked in the direction that Sylvia was looking in and saw a group of five young soldiers ogling them, and it seemed like they were more than just interested in them.

Sylvia then looked at the four soldiers, that had been escorting them, but it didn't look like they were planning to get up soon. They were talking with each other and sometimes glancing at their four naked companions.

"Petra," Sabina whispered.

"Yes?"

"Do you think they will send me away?"

"Huh?! Why do you ask that?"

"Well, after how bad I did today, I'm not sure if they would want to recruit me."

Now with an even lower voice, Petra said, "I don't think they will send you away, because I still don't believe their recruitment story."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.