Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise - Cover

Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

"Girls, we'd better start on your last test of the day," the drillmaster said, surprisingly in a normal tone of voice this time. It seemed that even he was taken in by those four sexy naked beauties and had mellowed down somewhat.

He then said, "Follow me, girls." And started to walk away.

The girls and the other soldiers started to follow him towards a building that stood apart from the main building. When they walked inside, the girls were happy to be out of that burning sun, and it felt even very nice inside this building. The air conditioning was on and to the delight of the remaining soldiers, that were still following them, the girls' nipples popped out from the difference in temperature. Well, three sets of nipples popped out and one set of nipples became even bigger.

They were in a huge gym now and a lot of men and women were training inside of it. Most of them using the gym equipment and a few men and women training in the middle of the building on some mats that you so often see in martial art clubs.

The drillmaster walked towards those mats and then waited on the girls to reach him. The other soldiers just staid standing around those mats and hoped that they would see some nice fights soon. However, they also knew that even when those girls would try their best, they would probably end up humiliated by those fighters. That's just the thing they like to do with real recruits, so with those girls, it could be a standard procedure as well. Especially because they were naked, it could only be more humiliating for them.

"So girls, we will now test your fighting skills," the drillmaster said, and it seemed that he had found his stern voice back. "Has any of you have some experience with martial arts or something like that?"

The girls looked at each other and kept quiet for a while until Petra said, "Yes, I have done some boxing ... well ... I'm still in training."

The drillmaster now looked at her, his eyes went over her body, and then he said, "Well, it shows that you have been training, and are you any good?"

"They say I am," Petra answered. "But I only do it to stay fit, that's all."

"Hmm, okay, we will see how good you are, won't we," he said somewhat disappointed. He then looked at the other girls and asked, "And anyone else with some experience."

Sofia was about to say something when Sylvia grabbed her hand and pinched it.

"Yes," the drillmaster said towards Sofia.

"Umm ... it's nothing, Sir."

"So you three haven't got any experience?"

"No, Sir," Sylvia said quickly.

"Hmm, well, that's a pity."

He then walked towards those guys that were training on the mat next to them, and he returned with four men wearing nothing else but short pants. It seemed that thanks to the climate they are in, those soldiers, that aren't on duty, could wear very casually. And showing of their bodies was a past time around here, because they had already seen that those men and women on the gym equipment were only wearing things that showed much skin.

"Well girls, one of these four will be your sparring partner. You each can choose your own partner now, and then I will explain what we will do."

Sabina quickly went standing with the guy that looked the skinniest of them four. If she would have a chance, it would be against somebody that also wasn't weighing too much, she thought.

Petra was the next girl that decided on her partner, she chose a guy that didn't look as if he was the strongest of the remaining three, although he was the tallest of them.

Sylvia then looked at the remaining two and said to Sofia, "You better take that one, I will take on the other guy."

"Thanks," Sofia whispered and went standing with the guy that looked the less frightening of the remaining two.

Sylvia walked up to her guy, and he looked very muscular. However, Sylvia hoped that all those muscles would slow him down. Those muscles sure didn't look as if they were built for speed, but she knew that he had to be very strong. Well, she knew that speed was more essential in a fight. Sylvia knew that she only had to make sure that he wouldn't get his hands on her, because he would easily pin her down with his strength.

"So, who's going first?" the drillmaster said when all of them stood with their partners.

He looked at the girls and because none of them seemed happy to go first, he said, "Well, we will start with the obvious fight then." He pointed at Sabina and said, "Let's see how long you can hold out."

Sabina swallowed her nerves away and went to the middle of the floor as slow as she could. She wasn't looking out for this, even when that guy had looked the less threatening to her, she was sure that she had no chance against him, because she had never fought in her life, other than some hair pulling with a girl that had attacked her for no reason at all once.

They both went standing on one of those lines on the floor, facing each other. The guy was looking at Sabina, and he noticed how scared she looked at him. "Oh, this will be easy!" he thought.

"BEGIN!" the drillmaster shouted.

The soldier did a few steps towards Sabina, and she quickly did a few steps back. The soldier then looked at her, then at the drillmaster and said, "Sir, I'm not going to chase her around, can't we make it more interesting?"

"What do you have in mind, soldier?" the drillmaster said.

"Well, let's give those girls a practice knife," the soldier said. "If they can cut us, they win!"

"Umm," the drillmaster let out while he was thinking, and then he looked at the girls and said, "That's maybe not so a bad idea."

It was perhaps a good idea to know if any of those girls could handle a knife. He then snipped with his fingers at another soldier, who quickly went away and returned with what looked like a real knife. He gave it to the drillmaster and then returned to his place next to the mat.

The drillmaster walked up to Sabina and when he reached her, he said, "Here, take this. The blade is synthetic and will leave red paint behind when you can stab or cut your opponent."

Sabina looked at it, touched the blade of the knife and noticed that it felt somewhat rubbery. She then looked at the soldier and swallowed again. Even with a knife in her hands, she still thought she wouldn't have a change against him.

The drillmaster walked away and then said, "Okay, proceed."

Sabina started to circle the soldier with the knife in her right hand. She was holding it underhand. Slowly, she moved closer towards him, and he just kept on standing in his defensive stance, waiting on this naked girl to attack him.

When Sabina made her first stabbing move, she was still too far away from him, and he could easily avoid being cut. Sabina wasn't sure about what she was doing, she had never fought in her life and sure had no idea about how to use a knife. She only hoped she would be lucky enough to nick him with it.

She then did a step forwards and moved her hand, that was holding the knife, towards the soldier. She moved it from below towards his stomach. He, of course, easily blocked it, grabbed her wrist and moved around her. Sabina was bent forwards and then he took the knife away and before letting go of her wrist, he slapped her on the ass with that knife, leaving a red paint mark on her behind.

The other soldiers watching this, they just laughed at Sabina. This was really a pathetic fight, this girl just had no clue about how to do it.

When Sabina stood upright again, she quickly felt her buttocks and when she looked at her hand, she noticed there was paint on her fingers.

"Okay, first point for our team," the drillmaster said laughing. "Well, we'd better make it the best out of three, else it will be over too soon."

The soldier walked towards Sabina and gave her the knife back. He then smiled at her and said, "Try your best, or else I will show you where you can put that knife!"

Sabina swallowed again and was scared about what could happen next.

Sabina and the soldier went standing on their starting positions again and then the drillmaster shouted, "BEGIN!"

This time, Sabina held the knife in an overhand position, so she would be able to stab him from above, thinking that this would be harder to block. When the soldier saw this, he had to resist from laughing.

Sabina slowly moved closer again and the soldier kept on standing in his defensive stance. He knew what to expect, he had seen this move so many times already from inexperienced fighters and when Sabina finally lunged towards him, with her knife above her head stabbing down on him. He again blocked her and with a smooth move, turned around and threw her over his shoulder, making her land on her back and knocking the air out of her lungs. The soldier followed through by taking away her knife, and then he plunged it between her breasts. The rubbery substance of the blade gave away, without hurting Sabina, but it left a big red stain between her small breasts. Before getting up, he flicked both her nipples with the blade, coloring them deeply red.

He then stood up next to Sabina and looked down on the naked defeated girl. In a way, he was sad that he had won so easily against her, because he sure would have liked to have a little more fun with this naked girl and wished he could show her some other moves as well.

When Sabina had found her breath again, she looked up at the soldier standing next to her and when she saw that he extended his hand towards her, she took it and made him help her get up.

"Well, that was disturbing," she heard the drillmaster say behind her. "We will have a lot of work to get you ready for a mission."

Sabina looked down to the floor, and she felt very humiliated. She hated it that she had been such a waste of time for this soldier. For a moment, she had completely forgotten that she was naked, until she felt that soldier's hand on her back. He pushed her towards the others, and she then looked up and finally realized that all those men and women were still looking at her. It made her blush, and then she quickly covered her body with her hands and arms. Feeling those wet nipples, she was even more shocked and quickly rubbed the paint away from them, and to her shame, she only managed of getting those damn nipples to grow bigger, it made her blush even more. When she was standing with her other naked friends again, she didn't know where to look for a moment, she thought that all eyes in the place would be on those red stiff nipples of hers.

The drillmaster then looked at the remaining three girls and said, "It's your turn. Maybe you can show your friends how to fight."

He was pointing at Petra. She immediately went to the center of the mat and the drillmaster said, "Hey, don't forget your knife."

"I don't need it," she said.

The soldier followed her and he thought that this girl would probably go down as easily as that other girl. Even when she said that she had some boxing experience, she sure wouldn't be a match for him. She went standing in the typical boxing posture while he used his typical martial art stand.

"BEGIN!" the drillmaster shouted again.

Petra didn't hesitate and quickly went into the attack. The soldier was caught off guard by her fast fists, and he managed to avoid the first two blows towards his head, but before he could counter the attack, the third fist connected with his chin, and he was knocked out cold by her first hit. He went down and his legs had looked like they had been made from jelly.

Petra looked down at him, saw that he was down for the count and then slowly walked away. When passing the drillmaster she said, "I don't hope all your soldiers are like him."

This was the first time that even he hadn't a reply ready. He was just stunned by the swift moves this girl had shown him. She sure was a very well trained boxer, if only that soldier hadn't been so cocky, he would probably have won. However, by letting her make the first move without really defending himself, like he should have, he had left his head unguarded, and it seemed like this girl had a really nasty punch.

Two other soldiers, that had stood to the side of the mat, had run towards the guy lying on the floor. They quickly checked him out, and it seemed that one of them was a medic. It took some time before the soldier was back on his feet, but he managed to walk towards the others and when he passed the drillmaster, he could see how unhappy he was about him. The soldier knew that this would mean that he would have a bad time tomorrow during his drill.

The drillmaster decided it was now Sofia's turn. He was sure that this fight would also end quickly, but in favor of his men. She really didn't look like a fighter and unknown to the girls, she was standing next to one of his better fighters. The drillmaster only hoped he wouldn't hurt the girl too much, because he knew that this soldier could sometimes be a bit cruel to his opponents.

Sofia accepted the knife from the drillmaster and went standing ready for the fight to begin. Sofia decided to test this guy out before she would try anything herself. And when the drillmaster started the fight, she didn't attack him straight away.

The soldier was standing, in what looked, a typical teakwondo stance. She moved around him and because he didn't attack, she knew she had to close the gap herself and hope for the best.

However, from the moment she was in reach of his legs, he kicked his leg towards her stomach, and she barely managed to avoid his foot connecting with her. However, by stepping to the side, he could follow through with his first and hit her full on her diaphragm. It made her fall to the floor, gasping for air.

When Sylvia saw this, she wanted to get on the mat, and run towards them in defense of her friend. However, she was held back by some soldiers that anticipated this reaction of some of the girls. She tried to get lose, but when she noticed she couldn't, she just looked furiously at that guy that had knocked the wind out of her friend.

The soldier just smiled at Sofia and then walked away to his spot again. She wasn't knockout, so the fight would go on after she would have recovered from that blow.

This time, those two soldiers came to help Sofia back on her feet. And when she regained some of her strength back, she thanked them and then returned to the starting position for the next round.

"Do you want to go on?" the drillmaster asked.

"Yes," Sofia said determined. And this time, she was planning to show that soldier that she knew how to fight.

The soldier just smiled at her, when he saw the look on that naked woman's face. He was planning something special for her this time, and he was sure that all the men would love what he had in store for her.

"BEGIN!" the drillmaster shouted again.

This time, Sofia decided on being more careful and to stay away from this soldier's long legs. She was planning on a defensive stance this time and would make him come to her.

The soldier noticed that this naked girl was keeping herself out of his reach, but he thought it was because she was scared to be hurt again and that was when he decided to attack her himself.

He closed the gap between them, and then tried to kick her on the head with his feet.

However, Sofia easily blocked it with her left arm and then plunged forward and hit him full on the chest with her knife and swept his leg away from underneath him. With a loud thumb, he fell onto the floor.

Sofia did a few steps back and looked at him. He was cursing and looking at her with fire in his eyes. He couldn't believe that this stupid naked girl had made a deadly hit on him. If it had been a real knife, he would have been in ... well, hopefully heaven.

He got up from the floor and went to his spot again, determined to make this girl suffer for his disgrace. However, he also knew that it had been his own fault. He had misjudged this girl, especially blocking his kick had been a huge surprise to him. Not many people, without a little knowledge of martial arts, would have blocked it. The kick he had done starts low and most people would try to block it downwards, because they wouldn't expect that the leg would move upwards and then hit the head.

The drillmaster started the fight again, and this time, both of them circled each other for a while. It was again obvious that Sofia would only defend, and that he had to attack again. He thought about it for a moment and then decided on a fake kick.

When Sofia tried to grab his leg, he quickly pulled it back and placed it on the floor in front of him and then standing on it, he did a fast spinning kick. He hit her on her hip, but she didn't fall down, instead she moved her body towards him and moved the knife in the direction of his chest again.

He managed to turn away from the knife and in the process also managed to grab her wrist. Before Sofia knew what had happened, her arm was bent to her back, and she loosened the grip on the knife from the pang she felt in her arm. And then he did something she hadn't expected. The guy took her knife away, turned it around in his hand and then plunged the handle of the knife up her pussy. Sofia screamed it out from pain when the hilt of the knife went up her vagina. The soldier then pushed her away, and she fell forwards onto the floor.

The soldier and the others could see how the knife was sticking out of her pussy, and the soldier laughed and then said, "I think that knife looks much better inside your cunt than in your hand!"

Everyone started laughing out loud and Sofia could feel how she started blushing again. She felt so humiliated by this guy and wished she could crawl away somewhere so nobody could see her anymore. Eventually, she managed to turn around and while still lying on her back, she grabbed the knife and pulled it out of her pussy.

Sylvia was furious about this again. Four soldiers needed to hold her back, to make sure that she wouldn't lungs herself towards their mate that was still standing in the center of the mat.

Sofia noticed how this guy was bluntly staring at her pussy while laughing evilly at her. She threw the knife at him, but he easily avoided it, and it made him only laugh even louder. He then just walked away and let her lay there on the floor. Sofia blinked a tear away, before getting up from the floor.

Defeated and humiliated, she walked towards the others. She could feel how this guy she had fought was staring at her. It almost made her cry, but she swore to herself that she would get back at him for this. If she ever would get the chance of course.

When she went standing next to Sylvia, Sylvia asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes," Sofia said, but it was obvious to Sylvia that Sofia was nearer to crying then anything else.

Sylvia looked at the guy that had humiliated her friend and shouted, "ASSHOLE!"

He just laughed at Sylvia and made a gesture that he thought she was nothing to him.

Well, Sylvia wished she had chosen him for this fight, because she was sure she could take him easily and maybe stick that knife in a certain place, where the sunlight would never shine, with him.

But for now, it was Sylvia's turn to prove herself against this wall of muscles that was walking towards the middle of the mat. She was sure that she would be faster than him, but she wasn't sure if she would be strong enough to defeat him. He sure looked like he could take a lot of punches.

The soldier just went standing on his spot, flexing his muscles at her. For a second, she thought of just letting him hit her once and just stay lying on the floor so that the fight would be over quickly. If she could manage it, she would even try to make sure he wouldn't have a chance of hitting her hard. She walked over to where that fake knife was lying and then went to her spot for the start of the fight.

"BEGIN!" the drillmaster shouted again, and then the soldier stood in the standard boxing stance.

"Umm, a boxer!" Sylvia thought.

She decided to let him come towards her and just try to stay out of reach of those gigantic fists of him. He lunged out to her a few times, and Sylvia noticed that she had been right. His muscles were pumped up so much, that he had lost some of the speed in his arms. She easily managed to avoid him hitting her but his reach was enormous, and it would be impossible to hit him with the knife without getting closer to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.