Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

The group of agents settled down in their chairs while somebody brought in some coffee and croissants. They all looked at the big screen in front of them and noticed how the four women they needed to interrogate were still sleeping peacefully outside. Their assistants moved to their desks with their private monitoring gear. For now, they all had been given a girl to observe.

Outside, the four girls were still fast asleep. Even Sylvia had fallen asleep during the night. The sun was above the horizon by now and the soldiers that had been on duty last night had been replaced by others, and they were now returning to their barracks. While they walked past those four lovely sleeping girls on the ground, they just stopped and looked at them.

They especially liked it how those two girls in their short dresses were lying there. Their dresses had hiked up during the night and the hem was around their waist by now. Showing those soldiers their skimpy bikini thongs that they were wearing. They sure were a sight for sore eyes, even when they were all dirty from lying on the dusty ground.

It's not that they hadn't any other women to look at on this base, but those were all members of their military operation and after a while, some new flesh to look at is always welcome. Especially when they aren't in combat gear and looking like these women.

However, those soldiers also knew that one or maybe even more of those girls could be a very dangerous individual. They sure hadn't been brought here for eye candy alone. All soldiers knew that these girls would be questioned by their elite team of interrogators.

Even so, they also wondered if they would do the same thing to those girls as they did with the men. It sure would be a pity to damage these good looking girls.

Although, the women on base had also been allowed to have some fun with those male suspects, maybe they would also allow the men to have some fun with these girls. And who knows, if they would stay quiet too long, it could get even more interesting for them. Only the thought of what could happen during the next hours or days was enough to make something stir inside their pants.

"Attention!" a soldier suddenly said, when he saw The Colonel walking towards them.

They all went standing in attention and when The Colonel reached them, he said, "At ease boys."

He was looking at the girls on the ground and smiled, "So, our beauties are still sleeping, well boys, make yourselves useful and get them to their feet."

"Yes, Sir," the soldiers said and rushed to the girls.

They all started to shake the girls and grabbing them on certain body parts that felt nice in their hands. When the girls opened their eyes, they were pulled from the ground and made to stand next to them. The girls needed some time to get to their positives, and then they saw how this guy, probably one of the more important guys on base, was looking at them. They noticed some markings on his uniform that the others didn't have, but it didn't say anything to them.

"So, you are the four girls they brought in last night," he said. "I'm sure you will have a lot of questions, but for now they have to wait. Men, bring them to the medical building."

The Colonel then threw a key to one of the soldiers and said, "And get rid of those collars, they won't need them ... for now."

"Yes, Sir," they said again in union. The key was passed along and the collars were removed from the necks of these beautiful suspects. After this, they were pulled along by the arm towards the side of the big building. All girls went along without struggling.

Now that the soldiers weren't wearing their balaclavas anymore, the girls were a bit surprised to see that these soldiers were maybe from Europe or America, especially because the soldiers that had brought them in, all had been very dark skinned Africans.

Among those 10 soldiers, only two of them showed that they had to be from another ethnicity. Well, their features sure were a lot more Latino. However, it was hard to say from which Country, they could be.

The four women were escorted by a soldier at each arm, holding them firmly in between them. They were led around the building and towards an entrance that had a medical sign above the door. They were led inside by the soldiers, and there they were given to a group of nurses and security guards. The nurses were all women while the guards were all men. One guard and nurse for each of them.

"Thank you boys for bringing our patients in," a nurse said with a flirting voice to the soldiers and her smile was greeted back by ten other smiles.

"Oh, you're welcome, Miss," one of the soldiers replied. "Need us for anything else?" he quickly added.

"Not for now, you naughty boy! But we sure will call for you guys, if we need some help ... for whatever."

Those soldiers chuckled and one of them winked at the nurse and said, "You know, we are always ready to serve!"

The soldiers then turned around and when they walked outside, they were laughing about something.

One of the nurses, somewhat older than the others, looked at the girls and said, "We will do your physical this morning. We just need to make sure you all are healthy for what is to come." She then paused for a moment and then went on by saying, "But I think you all can use a hot shower first, you all look so messy. So, come along ladies."

The girls hesitated for a moment but then started to follow her and the other nurses. The security guards followed behind them. They were walked through the white painted corridors of the building and then the nurse walked through a door while the other three nurses walked on, but the security guards followed them also inside.

The girls checked the room they had walked in, and it seemed to be the shower room. There was only one problem about this room, there were no private stalls, the shower heads were just hanging down from the ceiling with a chain attached to it.

"I ... I can't shower in here!" Sabina said. And looked very disturbed at the nurse.

Sabina just didn't like it that others saw her naked. She thought that she was very ugly and always tried to undress in private. The only other person that had seen her naked in the past few years, was her friend Petra.

"Well, we don't have any other showers available for you girls," the nurse said and then nodded with her head towards the security guards. Those men just walked up to the girls, and they went standing behind them with a bag in their hands.

"Girls, you can put your things in the bag of the guy standing behind you," the nurse said.

Now, Sylvia couldn't hold it in anymore and without warning said very angry, "Could somebody finally explain me. What is going on here?"

"All in due time," the nurse said very calm. "It's not for me to answer those questions."

"But..." Sylvia started to say, but the nurse cut her off and said, "We don't have much time, girls. So, you better start undressing ... or do you need some help with it?"

Sylvia grunted, looked at the other girls, but they just kept on standing there looking at her. Sylvia grunted again and just decided to do it. She took the hem of her dress in her hands and pulled it over her head and dropped it in the bag the security guard next to her was holding in his hands. Sylvia noticed that his eyes were now looking at her breasts.

Well, he couldn't help himself of course. She really had nice round and firm breasts. He especially liked those light pink areolas and itsy bitsy nipples that were growing into grab sized pebbles while he was watching. She was just too pretty not to look at.

Sylvia noticed how this guy's eyes were twinkling when he was looking at her nipples. She also checked the other security guards, and they were also admiring her body. At the inside, it made her smile, but she also couldn't shake the feeling they were still in danger somehow.

She then looked at the other girls and said, "Well, am I the only one that is going to take a shower?" She had said this to look out for them, because she was sure their clothes would be ripped of their bodies if they wouldn't undress themselves. Those security guards surely would take care of that, if asked.

This brought those three other girls out of their mesmerized state, and they also started to undress. By the time that Sofia had pulled her dress over her head, Sylvia had already pulled down her bikini bottom and was standing there now buck naked. The only covering she still had left was her belly button piercing.

The eyes of Sylvia's security guard were going up and down her body, and when he saw that Sylvia was looking at him, he gave her a smile of appreciation. Especially the fact that she had a shaved pussy with only a thin strip of maybe 2 or 3 centimeters of short hair above it, made him very happy. He surely wished that he could be in on the interrogation of this girl. "Those interrogators get all the fun!" he thought somewhat envious with them.

Sofia was now also naked, and she went standing with Sylvia, trying to hide her body behind her friend. She didn't mind showing those men her breasts, but her completely shaven pussy was so visible to the world. She hated it that Sylvia had talked her into shaving it. However, Sylvia had said that with those little bikinis of them, it would be better to shave it completely off.

Then the attention in the room went to the other two girls undressing. For some reason, they were more reluctant in undressing in front of all these people. Even when there were already two naked girls in the room, they thought all eyes were on them. Well, they weren't wrong of course, because there is nothing as sensual than watching a girl undress, and because the other two were already naked, everybody was looking at them.

Petra decided to just go for it, so once her sneakers were off, she started on her pants and with one smooth move, she pulled down her pants and panties at the same time. She put them in the bag that the guy next to her was holding in his hands, and then she pulled her t-shirt over her head and placed it in the bag as well. She fumbled with the back of her bra for a moment and then hesitated before pulling it off. When she did this, she was showing everyone in the room her big and somewhat sagging breasts with huge light colored areolas and little nipples in the middle of those huge bullseyes. Well, they looked little in comparison to those big breasts, but they sure were big enough to hold on to when needed.

One of the guys thought, "Damn, she can easily hold a pencil or two under those fun bags of her."

Now the only girl left to get completely naked was Sabina. She had already removed her pants and t-shirt. However, she was still standing there in her bra and panties.

Sabina looked around her, and noticed how those men were looking at her, she started to feel bad about it. "Oh crap," she thought. "They must think I'm so ugly!"

"Well, do we need to help you?" the nurse asked her.

"NO!" she said quickly, almost shouting. "But ... umm ... can those men leave us alone ... please?"

"I'm sorry, but they need to stay."

"But ... why?"

"That's for your own safety, my dear," the nurse said. And of course to see which of the girls could be made uncomfortable by being naked in front of them. Sabina sure seemed the girl that had the most trouble with being naked in front of people.

Sabine hesitated for a bit longer, and then she finally started to remove her last items of clothing. First she removed her panties, revealing a completely shaven and one of the smallest vulvas in the room. Those smooth lips of hers looked so small that the men in the room could only think about how tight it must be inside of her. Strangely enough, when Sabina saw them smile while looking at her pussy, she felt happy about it. When she had put her panties in the bag, she started to undo her padded bra.

She always wore those thick padded bras that made her breasts look bigger. Because, she hated it that she only had small breasts. They had popped out when she had been 12 years old, and she had been the girl with the biggest breasts in her class that year. However, in the following years, they didn't grow anymore, and it didn't take long until she had the smallest breasts of them all. That's why she made sure she had totally no fat on her body, because by being so skinny, it made her breasts look bigger than they were.

When she finally pulled away her bra, she exposed her little tits to those men. That was the moment that she started to blush, and as soon as she had put her bra away in that bag, she covered her breasts with her hands. She barely managed from not crying. "What must they be thinking," she thought. "I must be the ugliest girl they have ever seen."

She glanced at the men for a moment and quickly looked away while thinking, "Shit, shit, shit, they are laughing at me."

However, that's not what the men were doing, they were smiling, because even when she was maybe a bit too skinny for them and looked so shy, she sure looked gorgeous. She could be one of those skinny models on a runway, they all thought. If they would have met her in a bar, they would gladly pay for all her drinks in the hope that she would end up in their beds.

Nevertheless, Sabina didn't see anything of that, she just felt like the ugly duckling in the group of women in this room.

"Girls, you will find some soap bars over there, you better start on your showers now." She then looked at her watch, and went on by saying, "We really need to hurry up."

They all walked up to the side of the room, to grab a soap bar, and then walked into the middle of the room and went standing under a shower head. Sylvia was the first one to pull on the chain and when she felt the clean hot water fall over her body, she sighed from pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.