Geraldine - Cover

Geraldine

Copyright© 2010 by Dual Writer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A college student who thought she was in love, dropped out of school and came to Tampa with her boyfriend. She found out he wanted more from her than what a boyfriend should want. Instead of turning to the worlds oldest profession she chose to just tease around the edges. Her new occupation paves the way to some good money plus the chance to meet new friends. (Characters and locations of the Florida Friends Series are used in this story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

As I squirmed in my old Corolla, trying to get up the courage to go inside, I kept thinking, "You are a dumb fucking blonde. Damn, how could you take that line and believe it? You are one fucking dumb blonde."

With that thought, I slid from the car, shut the door, and used the key to lock it. I headed toward the door with the "Nude Girls" sign over it. Out front was what I understood was the sign of a famous landmark, "Mons Venus."

I was dressed for the occasion. I had on a miniskirt, a short, open midriff, top that was low enough to see some cleavage, along with some three inch heels. I did have a full set of underwear on although the bra was a half cup push up and the panties were a thong, my only sexy pair. My outfit was complete as I had foot to waist sheer panty hose that made my legs look glossy.

As soon as I entered, the cool dark air wafted over me. Inside there vestibule about eight by twelve with about a five foot opening on the club side. There was a counter with a cashier who smiled at me, "Are you here to watch or?" I see inside the club behind the cashier but could see seated customers in the dark club area.

The cashier looked at me expectantly so I took a deep breath and said, "I want to apply to be a dancer, waitress, or something. I understand that the girls don't turn tricks and that management frowns on that."

"You got it in one, Honey. You get caught soliciting and you're hoofin' it down the road. What kind of experience you got, Honey?"

I frowned and said, "Other than going dancing on Saturday night, none."

"What makes you think you can be a dancer here? You know these girls take everything off, right down to their g-strings while dancing for three songs. They have to tease their way through about eight to ten minutes, depending on what songs they play. The idea is to make the folks watching excited and want to throw money your way, and to buy dances from the other girls. Do you think you can do that?"

I actually smiled, "I love to tease, and this would probably be a great place to do that, since I don't have to come across with anything but some 'I'll show you mine while you throw money.'"

"Good attitude, Honey, whatcher name?"

Typical country girl, I stuck out my hand and said, "Gerry."

The lady said, "I'm Gladys, the evening manager. Is Gerry your real name?"

I answered, "Yes'm, is it all right?"

"Its fine, Gerry, but you might want to use a stage name while, and if, you work here. How about something slinky like Jezebel, or Mona, think of something. Meanwhile, let me get someone to watch the front while you and I work on some forms."

Gladys waved a partially dressed young lady who was carrying an empty tray up to the front. She gave the girl some instructions and took me by the hand and walked to the side of the big stage that had a girl, near nude, dancing to some loud rock music.

Behind the stage, in a cluttered office that had photos of hundreds of girls on the walls, Gladys pulled a set of forms out and began with the top one. "Gerry, fill out this form with the correct information and before you sign it, read the rules on the back, especially the no soliciting rules. You won't be expected to fuck the owner, the bosses, or the bouncers. If anyone gives you a hassle, see me and I'll cut their balls off. I may not do that to the boss, but he has all the pussy he can ever want. When you are through with this first one, read and sign each of the forms after that. They are the state, county, and city rules governing clubs such as this. We don't like you coming to work drunk or high. If you get caught doing drugs here, you are down the road. When you get these done, I'll get you out on stage to see how you like it. If you like it, stay and learn, if not, all you'll need is a shower and you can go apply at Wal-Mart."

Wow, that's pretty cut and dried. I didn't know there were so many rules for dancers though. I couldn't very well put a 1988 Corolla for my address, so I left it blank for right now. Perhaps Gladys knew of some girls that would share a place with me.

It took about thirty minutes to finish the paperwork as I read every word. I wanted to make sure that if I did this, I would do it right. I shivered, thinking about getting up in front of a bunch of guys wanting to take me into the bushes, but then, I did like to tease and I was proud of my body.

Finding Gladys wasn't tough as she was dressing down a girl in a room that was probably the dressing room. The room was three walls of desk height built in table in front of walls of mirrors. The table was completely covered with various cosmetics of all kinds.

Gladys was hollering at the girl, "I don't care how much he gave you, you do not give a customer a hand job in the club. You can pack up and get out. You have a week off for pulling a stunt like that. Do anything like that again, and you'll be walking the streets. Now get dressed and get out."

The girl shrugged her shoulders and began putting on clothes. Gladys looked around at the few girls who were touching up makeup and said, "The only way we can stay open is to run an honest joint. We have to play by the rules. Make sure none of you screw up like that."

She turned to me and smiled, "Did you read all of the rules?"

I said, "Yes'm, all of them."

Gladys checked where I was to sign on each piece of paper then said, "Feel like getting your feet wet? You can go out and watch a couple of girls do their thing first, or just jump in now. You start with clothes on and finish bare-assed. What do you want to do?"

Not wanting to let my nerves get the best of me by waiting too long, I said, "How about now? You see how I do and let me know when I'm done."

Gladys smiled, "That's the spirit. I suggest you take off your panty hose as it's tough to do onstage, unless you've practiced teasing while doing it. Unless you want to do something with makeup, the next girl is due up in a couple of minutes. You need to pick out your music too. You pay for your tunes on the juke box with your tip money. I'll spot you the first time so you can get some cash ahead."

After thinking about it a second, I answered, "I'll use the panty hose to tease a little. Perhaps some of the men will like it."

Gladys motioned me to follow her as she left the dressing room. We went out another door that had us right at the jukebox at the side of the stage. Gladys put in some money and said, "Pick out what you like best. Make it something you like to move to. Remember that you will want to move with the music and you'll want to give some special views to all the guys up near the stage. Don't get too close to the customers unless it's to let one of them put money in a garter. Oh yeah, do you have a garter?"

"No, Ma'am, but I do have this hair thing. When I get my panty hose off, I'll let my hair down and put the scrunchie on my leg. That'll take care of the close up tips."

Gladys cautioned, "Be careful out there when you're getting those tips. Don't let some guy get his hand on your coochie or up your ass. Let them at the garter, but move away if they try to touch too much."

"Got it."

"Pick your music, this one is almost over."

I noted the girl on the stage was totally nude on the floor with her legs spread, withering around, while passing her hand over her trimmed fuzzies.

The first song I saw was AC/DC's "Dirty Deeds" so I punched that up, then a gentler tune, followed by a Charlie Daniels piece to end the set."

Since I was already in three inch heels, I felt sexy but a little cheap, knowing that this was probably one step short of doing even more for money. Well, I wasn't doing that, I was dancing and teasing. That's it, nothing more. If things worked out, tonight would not be spent sleeping in my car again. I handed my small purse to Gladys and asked her, "Could you hold on to this for me?"

Gladys said, "Sure, Kid, when you get through out here, I'll get you a locker. Come look for me up front when you're done."

The music ended and the girl on stage got on her hands and knees and crawled around, picking up bills that had been thrown up on the stage. She got close enough to the guys at the stage bar to let them slip more money into one of the garters she had on. When a guy teased her with a bill, she would give him a shake of her butt and a smile, hoping the guy would give her the money. They must have liked her, since she had two fists full of cash and her garters were stuffed as she strutted off the stage with the money in her hands.

Another girl went up and picked up the discarded clothing for the dancer and followed her off. Before I walked up to the stage, a very large guy said to me, "I'm George; I keep guys in line and watch the girls so they don't get carried away. I'll turn on your music when you hit the stage. You ready?"

I smiled and nodded and walked up the steps at the side of the stage, but in full view of the patrons.

George was true to his words and the music started immediately with the driving beat and blaring metal. I let the music take over for me and strutted around the stage twitching my hips and butt, leaning over to give some cleavage shots and walking close to the edge of the stage so guys would try to look up my short skirt. The stage has two poles to hang onto when you dance. I figured on using them to help tease. Halfway through the piece, I went through the gyrations of unclipping my bra and taking it off without removing my top. Guys love that. I teased a little by bending over and giving the viewers a shot down my top. My tits aren't big, but they are firm, with nice nipples that stretch way out when I'm excited.

This took me all the way into the second piece, which was Mariah Carey's Obsessed. This had a slower sensual beat that let me end up on the floor taking my panty hose off, one leg at a time, while guys were hollering for more.

They could all see the pink thong that I was wearing, which just further teased them. When I was standing again, I bent over backwards and flipped my little skirt up to tease, then I strutted around the stage smiling.

Several guys had thrown money onto the stage but there were even more holding up bills. I saw some fives, some tens, and even a few twenties. Wow, this could get good.

Before Obsessed was over, I stood in the middle of the stage bent over to give the cleavage shot then ran my hands up my legs between my thighs all the way to the thong covering my pussy. I visually shuddered, as this teasing was getting me hot.

By the time Charlie Daniels band began the "Devil went down to Georgia" I was in only my top and thong. I pulled the scrunchie off my long unbleached blond hair and shook it to let it fall around my shoulders. I know I look good that way. I leaned back against a pole and slid to the floor holding the scrunchie. Then with as much grandeur as possible, I pulled the elastic hair holder up my leg putting it mid-thigh. I pushed myself back up the pole then bent over touching the floor. A good trick when you're wearing three inch heels. My top slid off me to the floor. I tossed it back with my skirt, bra, and panty hose, then strutted close to the customers just wearing my thong. I was so aroused that my nipples were sticking out almost an inch. As I slowly passed by the men at the edge of the bar, they were stuffing bills under my scrunchie that was acting like a garter.

The song was more than half over, so I turned my back to the audience, bent over, looking at them between my legs, and slowly began pulling the thong down my legs. As I pulled it down, I had to stand straight as I had to put my legs together. When I had the panties at my ankles, I pulled one foot from them and used the other to toss them into the pile of clothes at the back of the stage.

The noise from the guys was louder than the music. What a turn on. I did a slow strut, wagging my very pronounced bottom, but never totally opening my legs as I walked past each guy. A couple tried to get their hands high between my legs, but I just turned slightly and moved away without making a big deal of it. I watched as two guys put twenties into my garter. One was mouthing, "I want a private dance." The music was almost over, so I went to the middle of the stage and stood with my legs apart and my hands on my hips, grinning the biggest shit eating grin I could give, as the last chord was played. Guys were hollering for more, but I just casually went around the stage and picked up the bills that were scattered around, saying thank you to every one of the guys at the stage bar. With both hands and my garter full of bills I went to my clothes and scooped them up then walked down the stairs, pushed the door that led into the back, and went in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.