Simone - Cover

Simone

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Simone has a new baby at home. Her husband is often away on business, but among other family members, her thirteen year-old brother Kevin visits often. Simone often breastfeeds the baby while Kevin is over. Kevin not only gets used to seeing Simone do it, but he develops a crush on his sister and wants to do more than watch the action.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"Where did your mind wander off to, Honey?" Simone's mother asked.

"I don't know, Mom," Simone replied impatiently. "Now, what about Kevin? What did you say?"

"You were in another world, Honey," her father added.

"For crying out loud," Simone snapped. "I'm here now. I'm fine!"

"Simone, relax," her mother said.

Simone took a moment to collect herself.

"I'm O.K., Mom. I'm just a little tired. I'm fine. Now, go on. You were saying ... about Kevin?"

"I was talking about what a huge adjustment this would all be for him."

Simone's heart sank further. This was it. Kevin was leaving the country. Simone was at first afraid she would cry, but she then realized she felt numb. Crying would be for later.

"Uh ... yeah," Simone said quietly. "I'm sure it'll be a big adjustment for everyone."

"So, Honey, what I started to say," Simone's mother began as she watched her daughter closely, before changing course slightly once more, "are you sure you're all right, Simone. You look upset. Maybe we should talk later."

"No, Mom. Really. I'm fine. I'm tired, I'm a little on edge. Please, just go ahead."

Simone could only imagine how agonizing it would be to postpone this conversation and have to wait longer for the ax to fall.

"O.K., Sweetheart," her mother replied. "What I started to say was, what would you think about the idea of him staying here?"

Simone stared intently at her mother with a completely blank expression. She looked as though her mother had just spoken gibberish and she couldn't begin to grasp the meaning of her words.

"What?" Simone said, squinting slightly and looking even more intently into her mother's eyes. "What did you say?"

"I know it would be hard, and I don't want to pile any more unwelcome change on you, Simone."

"Mom!" Simone suddenly snapped again. "What did you say? What are you asking me?"

"I asked what you thought about the possibility of Kevin staying behind when we go to Europe. I know he's been a big help to you. But you'd really be his guardian while we were away. It would be a lot of responsibility for you."

Once again, Simone had trouble grasping her mother's words. And once again she felt that tears could burst forth any moment. But the reason was very different this time.

"Are you serious, Mom? Dad, is she serious?"

"Well, like Mom said, Simone ... the last thing we want is to make things harder..."

"Yes!" Simone said with more enthusiasm than she intended to show. She tried to tone down her jubilance. "I mean, yeah. Yeah, I could see that. That might work."

"The last thing Kevin would want would be to leave his friends and his life here. If it were you, when you were his age, I think you would have jumped at the chance to go to Europe. You were so adventurous."

All Simone could think of was the possibility she might be able to fulfill her dream of having her brother-lover live with her.

"I'm sure I would have jumped at the chance, Mom. But yeah, seriously ... I can totally see that. Kevin would hate to leave his friends, so much. No, really ... I could be totally on board with that idea. I mean, yes, he has been such a huge help to me! And he'd be an even bigger help when baby number two comes. Wow, that would really be great. I could sure use him around in so many ways. Really, Guys ... I could definitely see that as a good idea."

Simone's mother was looking at her rather curiously. Simone saw the expression on her face and realized she had been babbling on. She tried to bring herself down, although she wanted to leap for joy.

"I mean, yeah," Simone said, trying hard to appear rational. "That could be good."

"Of course, we haven't asked Kevin yet," Simone's father said. "We wanted to make sure you would be O.K. with the idea first."

"I don't think he'll object, though," Simone's mother said. "I know he'll miss us. But we'll visit, of course. And you guys can visit us too. Besides, Simone ... I know he feels really close to you. I think overall he'll be really glad about this."

For one brief moment, Simone sensed something in her mother's expression that got her attention and made her think there was more her mother wanted to say, or that might be on her mind. But the notion was gone as quickly as it had come. The three went on discussing the details of the potential new arrangement.

The option was shared with Kevin later that day. And although he did say he would miss his parents, he chose to stay behind with his friends and his school. He also said matter-of-factly that he would be fine about living with Simone and the baby ... soon enough with two babies.

Simone was elated. She felt certain that Kevin was too, but she knew by now that he was good at keeping his emotions to himself when he wanted to, which was often unless it was just the two of them. And while he did throw a number of knowing glances at his sister, he gave no indication that he was as thrilled as she was at this development, even though he was.

With that significant detail out of the way, Simone's parents went full-steam-ahead on planning their move to Europe. Her mother's company was setting her up with a furnished apartment, which made things much easier. They decided to simply leave their house as is, turn down the heat and have Simone check on it periodically, which she was more than happy to do. They didn't know how long they would be overseas, but they found it comforting that when they came home for visits, such as on holidays, their house would be waiting for them.

Waiting-out the month before they left put Simone in something of a funk. Her joy over Kevin coming to live with her turned into a torturous waiting game as her parents wanted to spend as much time with the family as possible before they left. This meant that Simone was around Kevin regularly. But she didn't get to be alone with him at all. Their parents asked that Kevin spend the majority of his free time at home before they left. Of course Simone was free to come over at any time, but it certainly wasn't the kind of time she wanted with her little brother-lover. They were able to steal a few very discreet kisses and gropes here and there, but that was all.

Moving day finally came. And though Simone was sad her parents would be away for an extended period, she could not wait to get Kevin back to her house ... which would be his new home for the foreseeable future.

The family traveled to the airport together to see Mom and Dad off. It was an emotional time for everyone. Just before boarding the plane, Simone's mother grabbed her sleeve and drew her at least ten feet away from everyone else, which puzzled Simone. Her mother gave her a long, tight hug. And at the end of it she pulled slightly away and spoke into her daughter's ear.

"I love you, Honey," Simone's mother said.

"Oh, I love you too, Mom," Simone replied.

"I promise I'll come back when you're ready to deliver, O.K.?" Simone nodded. "You take care of my grandchildren, and yourself. And..." She paused and pulled back a bit more so they could see eye-to-eye. "Honey ... I totally trust you and your judgment with your brother."

"Wh-what, Mom?" Simone stuttered, feeling slightly off-guard.

"I understand that you have a very special relationship. And it has been really good for both of you."

"Well, yeah, I know Mom, but..."

"You just do what your heart tells you to do and everything will be fine."

"Mom ... what are you saying?" Simone asked as an eerie feeling came over her.

"And I know sometime you'll meet another man who will be just what you need, Simone."

"Yeah, Mom, I know, but what are you..."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you found someone who would understand your special relationship ... really understand it."

"Mom ... what on earth are you talking about?"

Just then Simone's father called out that they wouldn't hold the plane any longer and that if she wanted to make their connection, her mother should join him immediately. Simone stood standing with her mouth slightly agape as she tried to get her mind around what her mother was trying to communicate to her. She tried to ask for clarification again, but before she could form the words her mother had kissed her on the cheek and bounded back to the gate to board the plane with her husband.

Simone was delighted when the rest of the family decided they would all go to their own homes as opposed to going out for dinner together. She had one thing on her mind and it began with a capital "K". The two of them rode home with the baby in back snuggled tightly in her car seat. Simone and Kevin made small talk about their parents, when they would next see them, and so on. Each knew what was on the other's mind, but they kept it under wraps, in part because of Simone's rule about nothing sexual in front of her daughter, and also because they were enjoying the anticipation of being together after way too long a hiatus.

The same continued when they got to Simone's house, which was now Kevin's place of residence as well. He unloaded the things he hadn't already brought over from the trunk of Simone's car while she brought the baby in and changed her. Small talk continued during dinner, although they did begin grinning uncontrollably at one another after a while.

"What's so funny, Wiseguy?" Simone said as she returned Kevin's smile.

"I didn't say anything was funny," Kevin replied.

"So, how do you feel about being here? You know ... now that it's home for a while."

"I feel great, Simone," Kevin said, dropping the humor temporarily. "Really great."

"Me too, Kevin," Simone said, matching his emotion, then turning to playfulness. "Anything you're ... looking forward to doing while you're here?"

"Oh, yeah ... yeah for sure. There are some things I hope I'll get to see and do."

"Really?" Simone said. "Like what is it that you think you'll be seeing around here?"

With this Simone got up out of her chair and walked to the doorway, which put her squarely behind the baby who was in her high chair working on a piece of mashed banana. Simone looked at Kevin as she pulled up her shirt and her bra, letting her heavy breasts fall out with a tug.

"This what you were hoping to see?" Simone asked.

"Yeah ... yeah something like that."

"Well, Sweetheart, I think you'll have plenty to see and do around here."

Simone put her breasts back into her bra and lowered her shirt, then walked back to her seat.

"I can't wait," Kevin said.

"Me either," Simone replied.

Simone was sure that the baby was tired and would likely go to sleep promptly, which she did. Kevin was standing in the doorway watching her put the baby down. As soon as Simone saw that the little one would nod off right away, she turned and walked toward the door, playfully pushing Kevin into the hall when she got there, then closing the door behind her.

Kevin was planning to grab Simone, pull her into her room and throw her down on the bed. But before he could make his move, she did it to him. Only rather than taking him into her room, she pushed him into what was now officially "his" room. Instead of jumping on him once he was on the bed, she gave him instructions.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.