Simone - Cover

Simone

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Simone has a new baby at home. Her husband is often away on business, but among other family members, her thirteen year-old brother Kevin visits often. Simone often breastfeeds the baby while Kevin is over. Kevin not only gets used to seeing Simone do it, but he develops a crush on his sister and wants to do more than watch the action.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Simone brought the baby up to the nursery, changed her and put her down to sleep. She then brushed her teeth and got herself ready for bed. When Kevin had done the same, he entered the bedroom to find Simone already in bed with the sheet pulled up above her breasts.

"There you are," Simone said.

"Yeah. It's done."

"Well, thank you Sweetheart. Now, one more thing."

"Yeah?"

"Lose the t-shirt, drop the undies and get in here."

"Really?"

"Really."

Kevin hadn't been sure what was going to happen when he came upstairs. He still was not totally sure about Greg's departure and what that meant for him and Simone. He was soon to find out. He did as his sister had instructed him. When he was finished undressing, she pulled back the sheets and beckoned him to join her in bed. He got a rush of excitement when he saw she was naked too.

"Come on in, Honey. I've been waiting for you," Simone said.

She scooted down the bed and lay on her side facing Kevin. He followed and was soon face-to-face with her. Simone moved closer to him and kissed him on the mouth. This was the first time they had been totally naked in bed together. In the past, even though he might be naked, Simone always kept on her nursing bra, or her panties, or pajama bottoms.

"You're not wearing anything," he said in surprise.

"Nope," she responded. "Not tonight. Listen Sweetie, we need to talk for a minute, O.K.?"

"Sure."

"Kevin, I want to apologize again. I hope you understand why I had to try to work things out with Greg."

"It's O.K. Simone. I totally understand."

"Thank you, Honey. Thank you for being so mature and wonderful."

"No problem."

"I also want to tell you something."

"O.K. What?"

"I want you to know that, well ... you know that Greg and I had sex last night."

"Yeah, obviously."

"What I want you to know is, I did it to try and make things better between him and me."

"I know. It's fine."

"That's not all, Kevin. I want you to know that, even though I tried to really be with Greg, I so, so wished it was you in bed with me instead."

"You did? Seriously?"

"Seriously. Very much so."

"Wow."

"And there's something else ... well, I'll save that for later. But I also want to talk to you about us, before we do anything else. Kev, I think I understand how you feel about me."

"Simone, I..."

"Honey," she interrupted, "not just yet, O.K.?" He nodded. "I know how much you care about me. And I think I care about you in exactly the same way. But because I care about you so much, I really have to make sure you're all right ... and that you understand that things will change some day."

"What do you mean, Simone?"

"Well, Kevin ... we've already talked a little about how unusual what we're doing is."

"I know. You don't have to tell me again that brothers and sisters don't usually do this. I'm not stupid and I'm not five, remember?"

"I know, Kev. I know. I'm not gonna tell you that again. But what you're probably not thinking about is that, no matter how well we manage our time together, and no matter how long it lasts, it will have to change some day." He looked puzzled again. "I mean, we can't really end up, you know, married or anything. I'll always be your big sister, no matter how much we care about each other. And in a few years, you'll meet other girls and you'll find someone special, and you'll date, and probably some day you'll get married. And, I'll probably meet someone and get married again too."

"When?"

"Don't worry, Kev. I don't think either of those things is gonna happen too soon. But I just want you to know that, what I think we can do is, just sort of enjoy each other and care about each other for as long as it makes sense, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else, especially my daughter, and that when things change, we accept them and work with them."

"I guess I sort of understand. But what do you mean about hurting the baby? How could that happen?"

"Well, you know how I don't want you, you know ... doing things to me while she's in the room ... like I said downstairs?" He nodded. "That won't change. I don't want her to see that. In fact, if we're still involved when she gets a little older, we'll have to be more careful. She doesn't realize right now that her uncle is in bed with Mommy. But in a few years, or less, she will. And I don't need her telling her friends or her teachers that Uncle Kevin sleeps with Mommy. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, now that you say it that way."

"Good. So, Kev, will you promise me that we'll care about each other and you know ... be together in whatever way feels good to us both for now, but that when things change for either of us, you'll work with me to figure out ways to manage our relationship and try to understand that things might be changing for you, or for me or for both? And will you try to make changes when they need to be made?"

"Yeah, Simone. I promise."

"Oh, Kevin. You're the best. You're so special to me. Come here, you."

Simone pulled him close again and began kissing his mouth passionately. She took his hand and placed it on her breast, which was starting to leak milk.

"Um ... don't you want your nursing bra?" Kevin asked.

"No, I don't. I want your mouth on my tits, Kevin. I wanted that so bad last night and today. Besides, I don't want anything between you and me tonight."

"Wow. O.K. But, um, Simone? Don't you even want to turn the light off?" Kevin said as he gestured to the lamp on Simone's nightstand.

"No, I don't, Kev. I want to see you tonight and I want you to see me. No more in the dark for us, unless we want it to be dark, of course. And I want to touch you and I want you to touch me. Now put your mouth on my nipple and suck it."

Simone lay on her back and Kevin got to his knees. He kissed all over both of her breasts before taking one of the wet nipples into his mouth. As soon as he had started sucking, Simone reached under him and grasped his cock for the first time. Within seconds he started to moan.

"Mmmmmm ... mmmmmmmmmmm..."

"Does that feel good, Baby?"

"Mmmm-hmmm."

"Ohhh, it feels so good to have you sucking my tits again. Ohhh, and it feels so good to have your beautiful dick in my hand. You know what, Sweetie? Can I tell you something?"

"MMmmm-hmmm..."

"Greg wanted to suck my tits today. And I wouldn't let him."

"What? Why?"

"Because I only wanted you to do it. The only mouth I wanted on my nipples, other than ... you know, was yours."

"Really? Wait when were... ," Kevin began to say before he had to stop and moan at the tension in his balls from having his erection stroked by a woman for the first time, "Ooohhhhhhhhhh, oohhh, ohhhhhh..."

"It's O.K., Baby. Doesn't it feel good?"

"MMMmmmmm, yea. So good. Um ... were you with Greg again today?"

"Yes, I was. But it was very different than last night. Can I tell you about it later?"

"Sure," Kevin replied before moaning again.

"Suck the other one, Kev Honey. Suck my milk, Sweetie. I love it when you nurse on my tits so much, Kevin."

Kevin was on fire with desires he had only imagined ... and not imagined very extensively in his young life. He had trouble focusing on the joy of sucking his sister's tits again and having her hand squeezing and stroking his erection at the same time. It wasn't long before the combination of the two was more than he could handle and the biggest cumshot he had ever produced began to build in his groin.

"Ohhhh!" Kevin gasped. "Oh, Simone! OOOhhhhhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhhh..."

"It's O.K., Baby Doll. Go ahead and cum for me. Cum in my hand, Kevin. Come for big sister."

Simone had anticipated an early conclusion the first time she touched her brother's penis. She was thrilled to her toes when she felt him begin to twitch and heard his urgent moans. Simone was far more versed in male orgasms than her little brother was. Rather than jerking him faster, she stopped jerking altogether and began squeezing his prick firmly, moving up and down the shaft. Finally when she could tell he was about to shoot-off, she cupped the head of his dick in her hand and held it gently as it filled up and overflowed with Kevin's first, non-self-induced ejaculation.

He nearly screamed in ecstasy when he came into Simone's hand. She was amazed at how rock hard his penis got before he shot his load and how many spasms she felt. Simone couldn't remember the last time a guy had cum directly into her palm, if ever. She loved the sensation. But more so, she loved everything about Kevin at that moment and being the one to bring him his first orgasm with a woman thrilled her and filled her in a way she could not have imagined.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.