Simone - Cover

Simone

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Simone has a new baby at home. Her husband is often away on business, but among other family members, her thirteen year-old brother Kevin visits often. Simone often breastfeeds the baby while Kevin is over. Kevin not only gets used to seeing Simone do it, but he develops a crush on his sister and wants to do more than watch the action.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Simone truly looked forward to Kevin's visits. She had plenty of friends to keep her company while her husband Greg was away on his frequent and sometimes lengthy business trips. Simone's mom and dad and other family members visited regularly, as well as having her over to their homes periodically. Of course, nothing kept Simone busier and more engaged than her three month old baby. And even though Kevin was only thirteen, it was just fun and relaxing for Simone when her little brother came over to spend time with her.

She loved that Kevin was always so helpful to her, with the baby, or anything else she wasn't able to get done. He actually looked for ways he could pitch-in with whatever Simone needed. And he paid her a lot of attention, which felt really good to her.

Simone had been aware for a while that Kevin had an adolescent crush on her. She knew how much he liked spending time with her, especially when she could give him undivided attention, like when the baby took a nap. She considered the crush totally harmless and innocent, even though she guessed that Kevin probably masturbated while thinking about her when he went home after one of his visits. Simone reasoned that to be nothing more than what school boys do with their sexual urges.

She didn't even think anything of Kevin being present when she was breastfeeding the baby. And Kevin had gotten over most of his extreme discomfort during feedings. But Simone knew it was still awkward for him, even though she covered herself up with one of the baby's blankets. She thought about going into the other room for feedings, but she thought that having Kevin sit in the living room or kitchen alone defeated the purpose of him coming over to spend time with her and the baby. Besides, Simone thought it was a good thing for her brother to get comfortable with one of the most natural acts in life.

Kevin usually arrived at Simone's in a good mood. He was done with school for the day and he really looked forward to spending a few hours with his sister and the baby. Well, really with his sister. Although he liked her baby just fine and he was happy to help out, his favorite part of the visits were when he could be alone with Simone.

"Come on in," Simone shouted toward the kitchen when she heard the knock she assumed was Kevin. "You don't have to knock, Kiddo," she said as he entered the living room after throwing his book bag on a kitchen chair. "I'm hardly ever walking around naked at this time of day!"

Kevin felt a strange feeling when he heard his sister use the word, "naked" in front of him, especially in reference to herself. He didn't fully understand why, but it made him sort of tingly. He laughed out loud at the comment, but he would think more about it later, when he got home. But he still needed to make a joke to avoid seeming weird.

"Gross!" Kevin exclaimed in response to the comment, though that didn't really reflect his true feelings on the matter. He quickly changed the subject. "Did the baby eat yet?"

"Sorry, Kev," Simone replied, "no such luck. I know you like me to finish before you get here, but sometimes she's just not ready to eat when I want her to. Don't worry, though. I think you'll survive."

"Yea, it's no big deal. I'm used to it by now."

"Ohhh, you're such a grown-up, now! Wanna drive my car down to the store and get us some beer?"

"That's gross too!"

Simone was glad to hear that, even though Kevin seemed to be showing interest in the female form, he didn't seem to be intrigued by drinking just yet. She hoped that would be a rite of passage that he would let wait a few years.

"So, how was school today, Kiddo?"

"Fine, I guess."

"Did you do anything interesting?"

"I don't know. Like what?"

"I don't know either. That's why I asked you!"

"Oh, yea," Kevin said. "I don't know."

"Fascinating," Simone said in a teasing manner. "You want something to drink or eat? I managed to find time to make cookies earlier. You can help yourself."

"With nuts?"

"Yes, with nuts ... you nut," Simone answered playfully.

Kevin popped out of his chair with teenage enthusiasm and headed for the plate of cookies on the kitchen counter. When he returned to the living room, he found Simone just about to breast feed the baby. Since she was focused on the task at hand, Simone didn't notice Kevin re-enter the room, so she didn't make the effort to cover herself. Consequently, her little brother got his first full view of her swollen breast as she opened the flap of her nursing bra and brought the baby close to suckle. Simone didn't cover herself up with a blanket until the baby was well attached to her nipple. When she looked up and saw Kevin in the doorway, she wasn't sure how much of her boob he had seen.

"Oh, you're back," she said as she considered how much of a show Kevin may have had.

"Um ... yea," he replied nervously, indicating to Simone that he had indeed seen all there was to see. "Did you want one?"

"Pardon?"

"A cookie. Did you want one?"

"Oh, no thanks, Kev. I'm good."

Simone tried to keep her smile to herself. She found it adorable that Kevin had seen her exposed breast and was now embarrassed by it. With Greg away so often, Simone didn't realize how much she missed being seen in any stage of undress, by anybody.

"Can I turn on the TV?" Kevin asked.

"Of course," Simone replied. "Go for it."

Kevin picked up the remote from the table next to him and turned on the television. He flipped through the channels as they talked randomly. After ten minutes had passed, Simone needed to change the baby to her other breast. She thought it best to warn her little brother.

"Uh, Kev?"

"Yea?"

"I just want you to know that I need to switch our little friend here to the other side. I wanted you to have a heads-up."

"Really? Why do you have to do that?"

"Because both of them have to be fed from pretty much equally or the one that isn't will get too swollen and painful."

"Oh," Kevin said.

Simone couldn't tell if her answer was too much information for him. But she thought again that there was nothing wrong with him hearing about the facts of feeding a baby.

"O.K. Here I go," Simone said to alert Kevin that the change-over was at hand. "I'll try to stay covered."

"It's O.K.," Kevin said. "I'm fine."

Simone thought her brother might indeed be getting over some of his uncomfortableness. Her playful side decided to test out her theory. Normally she would have made an effort to completely cover herself with the blanket when she switched the baby to her other breast. But instead, she pulled it to one side as she unbuttoned another button on her blouse and opened that side. She noted that Kevin wasn't exactly staring at the proceedings. But he wasn't totally looking away either. She was quite surprised when he asked another question.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.