Taking a Trip Back Home - Cover

Taking a Trip Back Home

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Getting laid off from my job at Lone Star Steel was bad enough, but it did give me time for a camping trip to the Llano Estacado. It was just my luck a shooting star came by and sent me back there and then.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Slow  

When I got to Susan's home and knocked on the door she answered it right away. She was spick and span and had her hair done up nice. I led her to the buggy and helped her up. mot missing the chance to give her ass a nice groping on the way. Then I mounted on the other side. She slid across the seat right up against me and so I gave the team a flick of the reins and we headed back to my house.

"Where are we going to ride?" Susan asked me.

"If I told you now you'd never believe it. I intend to impress you tonight. You see, I want to marry you and I want you to know for sure I'm the right man for you. I intend to show you tonight that I can give you anythig your heart desires," I said.

Susan was either overwhelmed or wary of my bullshit. She did hug herself closer to me though and she promised she'd marry me whether I impressed her or not. It didn't really matter to me since I knew I was going to impress her. When we made it to my house she was a little surprised when I pulled up to the barn instead of the house.

"I have something to show you in here. We will have plenty of time to go into the house later, and besides, I need to go and fetch something and we'll need to do it in my pickup?" I said.

"What is your pickup?" she asked and I put her off telling her she'd be riding in it any minute.

She was impressed when we rode down to the basement level in the elevator, especially since she'd never heard of a barn with a basement. I led he to the pickup then and helped her inside. I made sure nothing was hooked to the trailer hitch and everything else was clear of the big lift platform then I went up to the elevator control panel and set the platform to take us to my old timeline and put us inside my barn there. I gave myself thirty seconds to get back in the truck and then punched the button to activate the transfer.

I couldn't help it, I ran to the truck and got in. Seconds later the blurriness came around and then we were in my barn in my original timeline. It didn't look remarkably different from the barn we'd left, but I got out, opened the barn doors, and drove out.

Susan could see we weren't where we had been and she asked where we were now.

"You probably won't believe me, but we are where I came from now. We're in 2010. This is the same town and you'll probably recognize some of the buildings, but a lot has happened to it between when we left and the time we are here now.

Susan looked at me like I was crazy but I drove on and I could tell she was wondering when we came to the intersection of Hwy 77 and US Highway 59. Of course a big Super WalMart was just up the road from the intersection and I pulled into the massive parking lot right away. I had to explain about the horseless carriages parked in front of Wal-Mart and I had to tell her it was a big store.

Once inside it was culture shock for Susan, but like I estimated any woman to react she fell right into shopping mode. I got us a buggy and told her to look it all over and that I'd buy her anything she wanted.

Of course she wanted to look at the clothes first and I was glad to help her with them. Especially since I was able to sneak into the dressing room with her. She was very practical and tried on jeans first. I had a delightful time helping her fit her tasty ass into the jeans and then again I was glad to help her on with the Rodeo shirts she tried. I took special care to make sure her titties fit just right. The I clued her in about bras and thong panties. I was happy for her to buy all the thongs she wanted even though I took a hands off policy toward her red bush. I didn't even pet the hair.

I wasn't so picky about helping her select bras though. I made sure to handle her large fat titties all I could get away with. I had to make sure the bras would still fit correctly when her nipples were stiffend up didn't I? After nearly an hour in and out of the dressing room we had a buggy nearly full of unmentionables. I'd even found three corsetes that fit her fine and of course I loaded her up on nylons.

She was thrilled after the underwear shopping but I got us checked out and put the items in the truck before we went back in for boots. I got her three pair of lace up ropers and three pair of slipons. Of course she had to have tons of socks to wear with the boots. She shunned the rest of the women's shoes as completely impractical for her.

She did pull me to a halt in front of the sheath knife display though. She bought herself a nasty little dagger and she bought the biggest damned bowie kife I'd ever seen for her father. It was the Buck "Rambo" model. The one he'd used in the movie. I was dying to know what she wanted with it and she just said it was a gift for her father.

While we were in the area she spotted a Colt Diamondback revolver and decided she needed it. Hell, I thought she needed two, but I told her we'd have to pretend they were for me because of the way the laws were written now-a-days. She was indignant until I told her it had nothing to do with her being a woman and explained you had to have a modern drivers license to buy a firearm here and now. To satisfy her I bought all four Diamondbacks they had in stock and I loaded us down with two thousand rounds of 38 Special ammunition.

I was able to get her away from the sporting goods section then and took her to the kitchen wares. We loaded up on stuff there. She didn't see a pot or pan she didn't like and I also showed her the wonders of an electric clothes iron. I bought her two and two ironing boards along with the special pads for them too. Of course I had to detour and get four cases of spray starch to go with them.

She was amazed in the grocery department too and I let her fill up three buggies along with one I filled with steaks, turkeys, and hams. I figured we could get them into the new refrigerator I'd just installed in plenty of time. I also loaded us up with biscuit tubes and we hit the bakery section hard for donuts, fried pies, and other delightful pastries.

We spent four hours in Wal-Mart and over eight hundred dollars on top of what we'd spent in the sporting goods section. Thank God I was already approved for giving checks that wouldn't bounce there.

Susan was very excited when we had it all in the truck but I took her to Lupe's mexican food place for supper. It was more culture shock for her, but we orderred and ate without any major foul up. After paying our way out we got into the truck and I headed out of town. As soon as we werre basically out of sight on the highway I pushed the button and we were back inside my barn in Susan's home timeline. I drove us out and backed up to the back door of my house where we dealt with unloading.

Susan was amazed again when I showed her the fridge and then explained what it was for. We put what needed to go into it in. The item I was most proud of was the ten pounds of bacon I'd grabbed. She asked me about it and I decided to give her a demo. So, after getting a fire going in the woodstove I got out a cast iron skillet, loaded it down with bacon and put a dozen donuts in the oven to warm. I ended up fixing us a breakfast type snack and even fried us two eggs each.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.