Saralinda - Cover

Saralinda

Copyright© 2010 by Gray Beard

Chapter 16: Saralinda

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: Saralinda - Gary stops a young woman from jumping off a bridge, and then whisks her away to see if she'd like to live a different kind of life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

Jake was driving, with Gary in the front seat. Moira and I were in the back. I steadfastly looked out of the window, even though I knew that Moira wanted to talk. I did let her hold my hand. Maui looks very, very different than Seattle! I never felt so away before – away from everything I knew, away from my life, away from myself.

Seeing Dr. Anna had changed everything. I was, like, crazy. I was on medication. I'd been a victim. She'd said I was recovering, but it was like I'd never been alive in the first place.

We came around a corner and I saw a marina sign, and then I saw a large, colorful boat, and belatedly realized it was the Furthurmore. Home? Had I been born again when I woke up in the Jade room?

Jake pulled to a stop, and we got out of the car. They were fussing with this and that, and I (of course) had nothing to do but stand there, like I was a baby. I looked at the boat. The ship? I didn't know what to call her. I guess Gary saw me looking at her.

"Pretty, isn't she?" he said.

She certainly was the most colorful ship in the harbor, with green, red, orange, and yellow on her upper decks. She wasn't as sleek as most of the very modern-looking yachts that she dwarfed, but she wasn't as plastic-looking either.

I nodded.

Gary smiled, and turned his gaze towards his boat.

"She's actually built on an old hull, from 1962, but I had her pretty much stripped down and rebuilt. The hull is surprisingly fast, especially with the two new engines and some high-tech propellers. It's a good, strong hull, too, though probably not the best for a truly violent storm. We try to stay out of those.

"Rather than build the superstructure in the new fashion, I decided to keep her general appearance similar to what it was when she was running down in Brazil. Hence the simple double-deck arrangement. She's comfortable, and she suits my purposes much better than a showy yacht would."

I decided I liked her too.

After just a couple of minutes more, we went on board. I knew Gary and Moira would have packing to do. There wasn't anything for me to do, as all of the clothes I had were in the suitcase that I'd brought to Dr. Anna's, and most of those clothes weren't even mine. I didn't own anything, really. Nothing.

So I went up to the bow and looked at the other boats in the harbor, and the birds swirling overhead occasionally. And I tried not to think. It was mid-morning, and Furthurmore was supposed to sail that evening. Jets were landing and taking off from the nearby airport. The air smelled like pineapples. I felt like I was on Mars, or something.

A voice broke my lack of a train of thought.

"There you are. We've been looking for you. We're taking you shopping." It was Joanne. She must have seen my far-away look, for she came over to me.

"Hey – welcome back aboard. Jake says you'll be fine. Gary looks happy, but Kate has her panties in a wad as always. Moira's jumpy, and you look lost. So maybe I should fill you in on the plans. Gary's gotten a villa in Wailea for you three. You'll be there for a week or so, then you'll fly to Suva, the capital of The Fiji Islands, in the South Pacific.

"The rest of us leave tonight. Meanwhile, you, me, and Moira are going shopping with one of Gary's credit cards, and with strict orders to buy you everything. We'll start at the Queen K- Center, which is right near here, and then we'll head over to Wailea to really bust his credit limit."

Just then, Moira came up to us, which was a good thing, because I was feeling really weirded out.

"Did Joanne tell you about our shopping plans?" she asked.

I nodded, but I'm sure I paled at the same time.

"What's wrong?" she asked, coming to take me into her arms.

"... She would take me shopping," I finally choked out. Moira seemed to realize I was referring to my stepmother, and tightened her hug.

"I'll be alright. I'll try not to freak on you," I assured her. Moira sighed and kissed my forehead. "We'll be gentle. But you need to let us buy you things. Lots of things. And not once will you object. Okay? Remember, we're experts."

When she smiled at me, I felt the tension fade. She cares. She cares. She cares.

As we walked down to the car, Joanne complained that Jake had made all kinds of lame excuses why he couldn't drive, and that's why she had to. Moira offered, but Joanne scoffed. "I've seen you drive, girl. I'd rather walk." Moira shrugged and got in the passenger seat. I sat in the back. "You navigate, though," Joanne added, handing the map to Moira.

It wasn't more than a few blocks to the mall. 'Queen Ka'ahumanu Center', read the sign. So many vowels. Joanne led the way in, with Moira pulling me behind her by the hand. First stop was Macy's, where we got me flip-flops, sandals, running shoes, walking shoes, pumps, and even some boots that Joanne said would be good for hiking. Then we got some plain panties and two bras (they said we'd go somewhere else for nice stuff), about six blouses, two pairs of jeans, three pairs of shorts, three skirts, two jackets, two sweaters, and a hat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.