Saralinda - Cover

Saralinda

Copyright© 2010 by Gray Beard

Chapter 4: Saralinda

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Saralinda - Gary stops a young woman from jumping off a bridge, and then whisks her away to see if she'd like to live a different kind of life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

Jake was just putting this Scopolamine patch-thing behind my ear when Moira came over to me. She said hi, and told me she'd take me back to my room. Even feeling as awful as I did, I noticed how pretty a woman she was. She looked maybe thirty-five, but who can say with a beautiful woman. Long, russet hair hung down almost to her waist. Her eyes were green, and she was taller than me. She grabbed the rest of my soda and the saltines, then gently helped me to my feet. It was all I could do to walk the twenty steps to my room and climb onto the bed.

My room? What was I thinking? I desperately wanted time to work things out, but the sudden seasickness was really knocking me down. It felt better when I lay down and closed my eyes. Ahh.

Moira sat down in the chair. I guess I must have fallen asleep for a bit because I awoke sometime later, though not enough to want to open my eyes. Moira had gotten a guitar from somewhere and was playing a Celtic tune very quietly and beautifully. I lay there listening for a while before falling asleep again.

When I awoke once more, the first light of morning was coming in through the curtains. I felt warm and comfortable, and snuggled back into ... into Moira's arms? I turned, and sure enough, I found Moira nestled behind me, her arm around my middle. She was deeply asleep. She was also, like, completely naked, except for her panties.

I guess Moira had removed my jeans and socks, too, and tucked me into bed. At least my belt wasn't digging into my side like it had the previous morning. Or had it been afternoon.

Odd as it was to be sharing a single bed with a naked women I hardly knew, it felt very comforting, and I didn't want to move. But, same as before, I had to pee again, and I knew I'd have to get up sooner or later, so it might as well be sooner.

In the bathroom, I again avoided the light and the mirror. When I was finished, I came out and looked around the small room. I didn't feel like getting dressed and leaving, and there was no point in moving to the chair. So I did the most obvious thing, and climbed back into bed with the naked Moira.

She was still asleep as I climbed under the covers, and her arm automatically draped across me, kind of like I was her lover. I lay on my back somewhat stiffly, feeling her hold me close. I decided to roll onto my side, but then found myself rolling towards her, not away.

It was then that Moira woke up, opening her eyes to see me staring. She was so beautiful that I wasn't even jealous about it.

"Oh – I guess we're a little closer here than I intended," Moira said softly to me. "This single bed is pretty tight for two. I haven't shared a bed this small since the one in my college dormitory, sophomore year." Moira's voice was still husky from sleep, but it was a comfortable voice, rich and low. She scooted back away from me, and withdrew her arm.

"I guess I should get up. It looks like you're feeling better this morning," said Moira as she made to rise. I laid my hand on her shoulder, hoping she'd stay put for a moment.

"Please," I said, unsure of myself. "Don't go yet. I, um, I want to ask you some questions. I don't really understand, like, what's going on. Who is Gary? And who are you, and the others? Why am I here? This doesn't make any sense..."

Moira laughed, quietly, before seeing the expression on my face. Then she settled back down next to me. "I can bet you're a little confused at this point. You have been pretty out-of-it since Gary found you. And what's happened is certainly not something you'd expect.

"Okay, where to start. Well, I guess I can start with Gary. He got very rich very young, quit his life, bought this boat, and now he does what he pleases and goes where he may. He's a real sweetie, very laid back, and not stuck up at all. And you've seen his eyes? The rest of him is pretty good too.

"The boat has a crew of eight – you met Jake yesterday. The others are Tony, the very distinguished captain; seamen Sid and Ingrid – Sid's new, young, and buff. Watch out for him. Ingrid's the one with braids. And there's the chief mechanic, Carol. She's kind of 'butch', if you know what I mean, as is her assistant, Lin. They don't usually hit on the rest of us girls, but they've got chicks in every port, that's for sure. Then there's Henri, the shopmaster and general handyman. And Michelle, the amazing chef. She gave up working at a five star restaurant to work for Gary.

"And there are the girls, or the 'domestic staff', as Kate likes us to be called. There's usually six of us, but we're down one just now, as we actually had to ask one girl to leave recently. It was kind of a bad scene. I thought Gary was going to find another girl in Seattle, but he told me two days ago that he'd struck out. Then you show up, but I have no idea what his plans are for you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.