Dangerous Obsession
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Reavan

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A seemingly innocent interest by a woman about the welfare of stock boys in a supermarket is transformed with a new boy to an obsession. Due to his home situation, she invites him to share her home much to the chagrin of her husband of twenty five-years. After finding evidence that the boy is masturbating with the help of the internet, her strict religious conviction’s leads to an irrational attempt to cure him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking  

He arrived by taxi an hour later but he wasn't alone.

He came in the door with a woman carrying a small suitcase and a tote bag. I took her to be about twenty-two. She was blonde with a whore's body, who seemed as much taken with the boy as Doris was. "This is

Linda, our new maid" he said looking at Doris who had turned to the proverbial pillar of salt. "Linda, meet Doris your lady mistress and of course this is Cooper, our butler."

"Oh they are so cute, Sir Trevor. I heard you both on the phone sucking and blowing; I'm so happy to enter service here." She walked up to me and clutched my crotch. "I hear you've got quite a weapon there, Cooper."

"Linda, settle down; I give the orders here. Remember what I told you, no sexual activities without my explicit permission."

"Sorry milord, but he's so cute." I was now as speechless as Doris and waited for her to explode before throwing them both out of the house.

"How could you do this to me Trevor," Doris was in tears as she spoke. "You left me here all alone for three days. I thought I was going to die"

"Oh but my darling wife I was just gone to hire a maid; how do you like her?"

"Servants are of no account Trevor; you're my husband, I want you here with me." He threw his arms around her and kissed her passionately. Now I was the pillar of salt. Doris did not get it and actually believed that this young woman was a maid.

"I'm sorry darling I guess I should have done it differently. Can you forgive me? Please?"

"Oh Trevor of course I forgive you; could I please have a spanking now?" He kissed her warmly and reached around her whacking her ass a few times. "I need more than that Trevor. Please!"

He looked back at Linda,"undress me for the madam."

"Oh but Trevor," Doris said sweetly. "I always do that for you."

"Doris, such menial tasks are for servants, you're a lady remember.

Why don't you order her to undress me?"

"Of course Trevor, how silly of me. Wench, undress his lordship, quickly now! Well don't just stand there you simple tart!"

"Yes milady," she moved quickly to remove his clothes placing them on a kitchen chair. They embraced and kissed while walking to the living room. Trevor stopped looking back at us.

"Cooper, take Linda's luggage upstairs and help her get settled in the spare room."

"Yes milord," that was the first words I had been able to speak. I picked up the luggage and she followed me upstairs carrying Trevor's clothing. I set the bags down and began to exit the room.

"Oh where do I put his lordships clothes Cooper?" I led her into the master suite and she hung each item on hangers in the walk-in. I showed her the hamper in the bathroom, for the underwear and socks.

"Oh this is a beautiful home Cooper; you must be thrilled to serve here." No words would come out of my mouth and I just nodded. "Come help me unpack Cooper." I followed her and opened her suitcase, watching silently as she put everything away. She then began to undress. I turned around and left the room. "Cooper come back here

I'm just gonna change."

Just then Doris's voice came over the intercom. "Cooper I'm waiting for a towel. What ... are you doing? I grasped a towel and hurried downstairs to wipe their genitals. When finished I was ordered to undress. Before I could finish Linda arrived in a skimpy French maids outfit. She curtsied in front of Trevor and Doris.

"What are you wearing under the dress Linda?" Trevor asked her.

"Oh nothing milord as you ordered." She lifted her skirt displaying her shaven pussy.

"What do you think Darling," Trevor said to Doris. Should a maid be allowed to wear panties?

"You're the master of house Trevor darling it should be your decision but I find her shaven pussy offensive. Why is it shaven wench?"

"I'm so sorry your ladyship I'll never shave it again." In the meantime I had developed a semi and of course Trevor noticed it.

"What do you think darling should we order the servants to fuck." I looked at Doris horrified; she would definitely draw a line in the sand here.

"That could be fun darling."

"Linda present you ass to the butler; I want him to fuck you doggie style." She lifted her skimpy skirt and wiggled her shapely ass at me, smiling at him as she bent over the table. I was unable to move looking at Doris.

"Cooper, his lordship has given you an order. What is the matter with you? Fuck the wench! Now!"

"Yes milady, I'm very sorry milady." The shock however had deflated my erection.

"Linda, suck the butler a little, he seems to need help." Trevor laughed as he spoke and Doris shook her head. "Good help is hard to get," he said to Doris.

Linda by now was on her knees sucking my cock and soon got it hard.

She bent over her table again and reached between her thighs guiding me home. I grasped her luscious young thighs and it finally struck me that I was fucking a beautiful young woman less than half my age. She was tight and hot as her ass churned on my cock. I exploded immediately groaning with pleasure.

"I'm disappointed," Trevor complained, "that wasn't much of a show.

You came too quick Cooper."

"I'm sorry milord."

"Well," he grumbled. "Eat her out then, she didn't get her rocks off." He pointed at the coffee table and Linda got on it drawing up her knees. I got down and began to lick her pussy. He ordered her to straighten one leg and me to turn my head so they could watch my tongue. After she climaxed he ordered me to lie down on the floor and for her to squat on my face. "Open wide Cooper, and take your medicine," he chuckled. I swallowed several times, downing a concoction of her juices and my semen. When we got up Linda curtsied and thanked him. He then looked at me quizzically and I followed suit bowing and thanking him.

Doris didn't seem the least bit perturbed that I had just made love to another woman and a young one at that. In a past life — before

Trevor — I would just have to look at a young female on the street and there would be hell to pay.

Later that evening, Linda and I were summoned to the master bedroom where Doris was washing Trevor in the shower. We stood watching until he came out and ordered Linda in the shower to wash Doris. He then ordered me to dry him. I was by now beyond being embarrassed about touching a man's body and dried him thoroughly. When Doris and Linda came out, Linda dried her. We were then told to enter and wash each other while they went to bed watching us from there. I got a very stiff hard on when she soaped my cock, it stayed hard as we dried each other and then walked in by the bed.

They were hugging and kissing and ignored us for a while. Then Trevor rolled away from Doris and sat up ordering her to lie on her back across the bed. "Linda," he then said sharply. "Have oral sex with her ladyship!" Linda quickly positioned herself on top of Doris and immediately began eating her pussy, while churning her ass over her face. Trevor sat close, looking into Doris's face. She was looking up at him with a desperate yet adoring expression. "I want you to lick her cunt Doris now get your tongue in gear!"

"But Trevor she's a common wench, a servant." He took her hands and clasped them on Linda's ass cheeks and then pushed down, forcing

Linda's pussy on to her mouth.

"Now start kissing and licking you old whore and I want to hear slurping or else." I don't know what 'or else' would have meant but

Doris began licking and was soon seemingly enjoying it.

Homosexuality, her ultimate religious taboo had now been erased from her list of grave sins. My bone grew even harder watching the two women. Fortunately as soon as they were done he ordered them both on all fours near the edge of the bed. He looked at me gesturing at

Doris's ass and I had my cock deep in her well-lubricated hole in a flash, banging away. He penetrated Linda and then ordered the two women who were shoulder to shoulder to neck. Linda being younger and more agile reached one arm around Doris and twisted her body enough so they could kiss. I came quickly and slowed down.

"You'll stop fucking her ladyship when I say so you Cooper," Trevor snapped and I continued to stroking her. The excitement of the two women making love and now kissing while being screwed regenerated my blood flow and I was almost ready to explode when he did and told me to stop. I grimace in disappointment and pulled my throbbing member out. "Oh well old boy finish it in here then." He pointed at Linda's dripping cunt. I moved over and rammed it home in a much tighter hole, ejaculating in less then ten strokes.

I was ordered on the floor immediately and sucked a triple mixture out of Linda's and then Doris's cunts, relishing every drop. I thought of the word libertine as I got up bowing to my lord and master, thanking him slavishly and wondered if that word fitted my lifestyle now. He pointed to his feet and I dropped to my knees kissing them with out being told. I had become a humble submissive, a docile obedient servant and was enjoying every moment of it.

I completed the cleaning of three genitalia and was then dismissed to my room across the hall, while my young lord and master crawled into bed with his two adoring females.

I got into bed still feeling a rush, while listening to assess being spanked in the master bedroom accompanied by moaning and groaning. I didn't get called to perform cleaning duties and I was wondered if he had reached fifteen ejaculations that day as I slipped into dreamland.

I peeked into their room in the morning on the way to the bathroom.

Trevor and Doris were asleep while Linda was awake smiling at me. I hurried in to the bathroom to shave and just as I was rinsing the soap of my face Linda entered stark naked and hugged me from behind.

"Oh you're such a cute old guy," she said kissing the back of my neck. "I'm gona to blow you, right now." She dropped to her knees and pulled down my pajama bottoms as I turned around.

"You better not do that Linda without his lordship's permission." She grasped my rising cock and fingered my balls while looking up at me.

"Don't worry Sandy; I'm the senior servant here." She opened her mouth wide and swallowed while sucking hard until my cock reached its full size. She pulled back for a few seconds, frigging my shaft and then plied her tongue around my knob. She looked up at me again. "I don't need his permission to blow you old man, you can't fuck me though, with out him saying so. I just love sucking cock and he knows it." She began sucking while manipulating my balls, with one finger scratching near my asshole. She sucked even harder as I blew my load, swallowing everything I thought but as soon as she was done she got up, threw her arms around my neck and spit part of the load into my mouth. "There swallow that old man," she laughed and then kissed me again. I sucked hard on her mouth and even harder on her tongue as she stuck it out, while squeezing her firm shapely ass. You know

Trevor insists on that don't you?"

I nodded and made exaggerated swallowing motions while feeling like a million dollars holding her luscious body. "I think you really like being his servant don't you?" I shrugged as she squeezed me.

"Well there are fringe benefits," I half laughed. She walked to the door and winked at me.

"You better get his breakfast ready or you might loose some benefits." I finished my toilet and headed for the kitchen.

When I arrived with his tray he was sitting up in bed watching Doris and Linda in the bathroom washing each other. I bowed and got his table ready setting it on his lap. "Feed me Sandy," he said in his high brow mode. I sat down on the edge of the bed and poured milk on his cereal, and then spoon feed him while he watched the women.

"Heard you had a blow job this morning Sandy. Was it satisfactory?"

"Oh yes your lordships, very much so. Thank you very much your lordship."

"I believe in keeping my servants happy Sandy. It's important you know." I thanked him again as the women come in and stood next to the other side of the bed waiting for instructions. He ordered Doris to bend over next to the bed and turn her head towards him. Linda was ordered to hold on and spank her, counting five seconds groping and caressing the flesh between each whack. After the first few he ordered more muscles into it, until he was satisfied with the sound.

"Watch them Sandy, isn't it wonderful to hear that sound and look at her ladyships tits the way they swing back and forth."

Yes your lordship it makes a wonderful picture." Doris gasped with each blow but continued to smile adoringly at her boy. I didn't count but it must have been fifteen or twenty before he ordered a role change. Linda must have received twice as many and twice as hard.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.