Dangerous Obsession - Cover

Dangerous Obsession

Copyright© 2010 by Reavan

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A seemingly innocent interest by a woman about the welfare of stock boys in a supermarket is transformed with a new boy to an obsession. Due to his home situation, she invites him to share her home much to the chagrin of her husband of twenty five-years. After finding evidence that the boy is masturbating with the help of the internet, her strict religious conviction’s leads to an irrational attempt to cure him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking  

He was fucking Doris in the morning when I entered with his breakfast tray. Setting it down I looked for a bed table we had bought when Doris was

sick. Then knowing my duties as his servant I brought a towel and stood holding it over my arm like a waiter in an upscale restaurant. When they were finished and after I had cleaned their genitals I propped up some pillows for him and then set the table and tray over his lap. Doris began to feed him like a baby but when I turned to leave he stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going, Cooper?"

"Well I..."

"Well nothing, did I give you permission to leave?"

"I'm sorry sir, I forgot. May I be excused now sir?"

"No, certainly not, I want to watch you fuck the slut here. Get up whore and bend over the bed." Doris got her beautiful ass into position and I didn't have to be told twice. My cock came to life like I was a teenager and

I shoved it deep into her well-lubricated hole. He began to eat as he watched me fucking her, making comments such as, "move your ass slut" or "let me hear

some moaning bitch." She followed his instructions to the letter and I blew my load far too quickly. I then performed my duties with the towel and pulled up my pajama bottoms, taking up my waiter's posture again.

"Will there be anything else sir?" Doris had taken her seat again on the edge of the bed again, feeding him and he didn't answer me until he was

finished.

"In the future, Cooper," speaking in his best snooty voice, while Doris wiped his face with a napkin. "In the future I will let you know when

you can leave; don't ever ask me again, you only speak when spoken too, is that clearly understood servant?"

"Yes Sir I'm very sorry sir."

"That's better; you can go now and get ready to drive me to school at the usual time. And oh, one more thing; you will be more respectful and bow when addressing me or are excused."

"Yes sir, and thank you sir," I said bowing deeply. May I take the tray now?" He nodded and I bowed again before leaving the room.

It was strange what the lure of sex could do to a man. I had become a lackey to a teenager, who was for the first time in my life providing me with regular sex. He knew exactly that and was taking full advantage, treating me like a menial servant in return for letting me have sex with my own wife. Twenty-five years of two maybe three times a month at the most, with a woman who considered sex a wife's occasional chore. I had become as insane as my wife and I wondered how long it could last.

While we were driving to school he ordered me to go home and move his computer into his master bedroom and to move my clothing and things out before picking him up at noon.

That afternoon when I picked him up, he sat in the back and then told me to drive into the garage when we got home. I did as he asked using the remote to open and close the door.

"Cooper, from now on when we park in the garage you will open the door for me and salute when I get in or out." I got out and saluted smartly.

"Bring my books Cooper; I shouldn't have to remind you of that." I just realized he had been calling me Cooper not Sandy since yesterday, I wondered why, though I do remember some sitcoms where the butler was spoken to by his family name.

"I'm sorry sir I won't forget that again." I brought the books and caught up with him at the door where he waited for me to open it. I saluted again and he nodded royally. Doris greeted him wearing a skimpy apron over her baby-doll in the kitchen. He was lowing that one additional piece in the kitchen only. She removed the apron, handing it to me; then embracing and kissed him warmly they walked into the living room her arm around his shoulder, bending down to kiss him every few steps, as his one hand clutched her ass cheek and the other one of her tits.

After taking his books to his master bedroom, I worked in the kitchen finishing the meal and then set the table in the dining room. The dining room was an ell-shape part of the living room and I noticed that Doris had already undressed him and they were now hugging and kissing as he sat watching TV.

Next time I walked in she was on her knees blowing him, his favorite way of having sex now.

After she finished I did my duty with the towel and then informed him that supper was ready.

"Very well," he said in his new snooty tone. Doris fitted a robe on him, after which he took her arm and led her to the table. "What is this Cooper are we having a guest?" I immediately caught on; a servant could not sit at his master's table.

"I apologize sir, please forgive me."

"Well, just see to it that it doesn't happen again." He then looked at me and at Doris's chair; the madams' chair Cooper!" I held the chair for her and then his. During all this Doris gazed at him with that adoring glazed over expression. I, for all the world, existed only as a fixture.

"I'm sorry sir," I said. "Will there be anything else sir? I was then ordered to fill their plates from the bowls and to sprinkle salt and pepper

to their liking. He then pointed at a spot behind him, where I was to stand and wait.

In the days that followed Doris insisted that I call her madam and serve her even when the boy was at school or working at the grocery store. She would do most of the cooking — because the boy had to be fed properly - but more and more housework became my responsibility. After a few days there were no more sex for me during the time he was in school. It seemed that he enjoyed watching us doing it and the twice-daily sessions he allowed me, were usually in the morning, noon or night.

One morning around ten he called and talked to Doris. She listened for a while and said yes Trevor, exactly as you wish. She put down the phone and looked at me in the overbearing manner she had assumed since becoming the madam. "Come Cooper to the master bedroom."

"Yes Doris," Surprise by his change of plans I answered 'yes Doris' forgetting my station for a minute.

"I beg you pardon Cooper!" She stared at me absolutely outraged.

"Oh madam, I'm so sorry, please forgive me forgetting my station madam, I meant no disrespect?"

"Very well, see that is never happens again!" I followed her to the bedroom and she told me to dress her in street clothes. She was in the baby doll even if the boy wasn't here — he would want it that way - I found the items she asked for, thinking we were going out and dressed hers her.

"Cooper, the master wishes to reward you for being a loyal servant, undresses me now." I was confused but obeyed

"Yes madam, as you wish." I was even more confused and soon had her naked again, returning each item where I'd found it. When I was done she ordered me to lie across the bed on my back. This confused me even more. She crawled on top of me in the opposite position and began sucking on my cock spreading her thighs around my head.

"Perform cunnilingus on your madam Cooper; it's the master's orders."

"Yes madam," I grasped her ass cheeks and slobbered away bringing her to a climax twice. For some reason I had trouble reaching a climax."

"Cooper I order you to ejaculate, now get on with it I don't have all day!" This of course was Trevor's order; she had to make me climax so not to

disappoint him. She increased her efforts and that seemed to do it for me, the feeling came on and I filled her mouth. She sucked me clean as if Trevor

was there and rolled off me pointing at my mouth. She had kept as much as she could in her mouth and then spat it in mine with out making contact, ordering me to swallow. We went to the bathroom where I sponged her body while she gargled. When done she informed me that, master Trevor was not coming home for lunch and that I had to pick him up in the afternoon at two o'clock.

I picked him up on time and he got in the back as usual. "Well Cooper, tell me about your day; was everything satisfactory?"

"Yes Sir it was delightful, and thank you very much sir you're so kind."

"Oh well Cooper you're a capable servant and I think it is only proper to reward you."

"Oh thank you very much sir, it's very kind of you." At this point I seldom thought much about how absurd my situation had become. I was talking to this boy as if he really were my boss. I was the butler the valet, the chauffeur and my wife's servant stud on the insistence of her pretend husband. That's what he'd become since he was the one sleeping with her, while I effectively slept in the servant quarters. I shook my head to clear those thoughts.

"Something wrong Cooper old boy?" He was still trying to affect a British accent.

"Ah no sir, just thinking of how lucky I am to be serving my master

and madam; it's like a dream sir." Somehow from a sexual point of view I meant that and he knew exactly what I meant.

"Yes my lady is a good woman; I'm proud of her, very proud."

"Just one thing sir, I didn't think you allowed us doing it face to face like that."

"Oh well Cooper it wasn't really face to face was it?" He laughed.

"You didn't touch her breasts did you?"

"Oh no sir I know my place." He never used four letter words or dirty names when we were alone like he did in Doris's company. With me of course it

didn't have the same shock value. I wondered what he would come up with next.

That evening, as soon as he got comfortable in the living room he informed Doris that he wanted to make some changes to her use of language.

She had undressed him already and was on her knees fondling his genitals getting ready to blow him. "For example what is this Doris?" he said pointing at his penis?

"Why Trevor my dear, it's you penis of course," she answered looking at him a bit confused.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.