The Many Faces of Andie
Chapter 6: She wasn't looking for a new home

Copyright© 2010 by Meahana

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: She wasn't looking for a new home - Her big brown eyes say everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic  

Once they got into the house, Andie went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. She felt Joel in back of her. "I'm thirsty."

"Me too. I want to drink you." He put his hands on her hips. "Shall we talk about it?"

Joel's hands wandered up her sides and under her top. "Which subject?"

His hands cupped under her bra and squeezed as he nuzzled her neck. "About you calling this your home. Maybe on a more permanent basis."

Joel freed a hand to unfasten her bra and she felt him cup her bare breasts and squeeze again. "Tee is a party to this ... we can't talk about it with her gone."

"We need to make some decisions without her though, Baby. Tee can't be in charge of our lives." He managed to slip the straps over each arm, in turn, with Andie hardly noticing. He fished the bra out and on to the kitchen counter.

"You're pretty good at that, Sweetie. I thought you said that you were inexperienced."

"I just figured the trick out."

"Sure you did." She thought for a moment. "We need her to stay with us for awhile. I'm new at this, but if it were me, I wouldn't want people to be plotting behind my back."

"We'll do it your way then."

"Do you see that curtain in the house next door?"

"What about it?"

"Eyes. There is somebody watching us."

"Old man Crowley. Tehani and her friends call him 'Old Man Crabby. I can see him. He wants to see your beautiful tits."

"Pull my top up then."

"Not really."

"Really."

Andie's top showed lots of tummy and her navel already. But the window was too high for that, so Joel did as she said and pulled the light top over her head. Her breasts were completely exposed and Joel put his hands over them.

"Knead them and play with them." Her eyes were fixed on a spot just to the side of the window next door but she could see the voyeur out of the corners of her eyes.

"You like this."

"I'm weird I guess."

Joel kissed her neck. "In a sweet way. Maybe we should fuck right here."

"Oh, yes." She reached for the button of her shorts, but Joel's hands were there. He popped the button, unzipped the shorts and pushed her panties to the floor. "Get my purse. It's right over by the toaster."

He got the purse and opened it. "Condoms?"

"No, the little bottle. See it?"

"Yes. What is it?"

She turned around and dropped Joel's pants and underwear. "Give it to me." His cock was already mostly hard when she uncapped the bottle put some of the liquid on her fingers. She knelt and sucked his cock fully hard and then thoroughly coated it with the slick fluid. She turned back around, put her hands on the counter, and said, "Put some on your fingers now and then put them in my butt one at a time."

"Oh jeez, Andie. Have you ever done this?"

"No."

"Me either."

"You're always putting your fingers in there. This well help I think." 'I hope, ' she thought.

"Just my fingers?"

"Of course not, silly. I want you to fuck me like that."

Not to wait for her to change her mind, Joel went to work and in a minute had the tip of his cock at her anus. He put it just in the hole and Andie pushed back against him. She winced when it started in so Joel took it much slower with very short strokes.

Once the two had gotten into a steady, comfortable rhythm, Andie felt much better. Joel seemed to know enough to put his hand around and under her; his palm cupping her mons and a finger sliding in and out her pussy, over her clit, and in perfect time with his steady fuck.

Andie couldn't see their audience next door, but she knew that he was there, behind the curtain, watching. The window was too high for him to really see, but he could see their upper bodies and faces. 'What a turn on, ' she thought, 'no wonder Mom and Dad do this kind of thing.' "Faster, Joel. Faster now," she groaned.

Her partner complied quickly and started to literally pound her body. He could see her full breasts swaying as he fucked. Her grimace didn't seem to be of pain, but of ecstasy and he stroked her even faster. "Oh God, Andie," he moaned and let his semen flow into her in heavy spurts that Andie could feel.

Orgasm came for her in one giant rush that nearly brought her to her knees. Joel held on to her and ejaculated immediately after. "Get a paper towel or something. It's running down my legs."

Joel took the dish cloth from the sink and cleaned both of them off. "God, that was hot," he said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.