The Many Faces of Andie - Cover

The Many Faces of Andie

Copyright© 2010 by Meahana

Chapter 5: Love is seeing with the heart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Love is seeing with the heart - Her big brown eyes say everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic  

He laid back on the pillow while Andie was changing in the bathroom. Joel was nude and his penis was already filling just thinking about spending another night in the same bed with her. If this were to be the last night, then he would ever be thankful for the time that they had. In his heart though, he knew that it had to be just the beginning. He believed in his God with all of his heart and he knew that this God would not take away this gift to him and his daughter.

When Andie stepped though the door, the girl that Joel had fallen for was gone. In her place was a true woman. A very beautiful woman. Seemingly shy with that look in her eyes, but Joel knew that she was not shy and not without self confidence. A white satin nighty, with just enough lace, barely covered that golden brown skin. The satin formed to her body not accentuating anything, but accentuating everything. Her full breasts and nipples, even the vee of the merge of soft tummy and thighs were as clear as if she were nude. Her hair had fallen in tresses over her shoulders with one tress nearly covering a nipple. White thigh high hose with lace; no garter belt. She had a matching pair of white panties that were being twirled around a finger. If they had been on, they were off now. Joel caught the panties in mid air as she tossed them to him.

"Oh shit, Andie." His penis was now full of blood. He brought the panties to his nose. She must have been wearing them for awhile.

She slowly approached him. Very slowly. Her little feet moving in a straight line. She stood next to the bed and watched as Joel put his left hand on her leg and ran it straight up the outside to the little lace hem of the nighty. He stopped as he pulled the nighty up to where her pussy was in full view. "Is there some problem," she asked.

"Not unless I have sudden heart failure."

That should have brought a smile to Andie, but she wasn't in a smiling mood. She wanted Joel to become one with her. Soon. Very soon. She put her knee on the edge of the bed and then put her other leg over him. She situated so that was squatted on his stomach with his cock touching the crack of her butt. She was looking down at his face. "Take the nighty off for me, Joel."

"Oh no. Not yet. It's like second skin on you."

Andie raised her body and slid back a few inches. "These are in the way though." One leg at a time rested across his chest as she rolled the stocking off and threw each toward a chair in the corner. Once the stockings were off, she demanded, "Put him in me then. You do it this time."

As she raised her pussy just over him, Joel place the tip of his hardened shaft at the glistening entrance to her vagina. He held for her while she settled on it and swallowed deep inside. Andie closed her eyes and held her breath for a moment to let them meld together. "It feels like nothing I've ever felt. It's like there was a mold made of my insides and then your cock was made to fit."

Joel put his hands on the outsides of her legs again and explored every inch of Andie's satin covered body. His thumb pushed gently into her navel and then both hands on her sides to cup her breasts. He pressed each nipple with a thumb and created an indentation in the white satin. He teased the nipples until the goose bumps around the areolas were aroused. The nipple play seemed to cause Andie's hips to go into motion. She slowly worked his cock; squeezing with her thighs and pulling slightly away. There was no conscious effort on her part. It was a natural rhythm that her body created.

Andie pulled the nighty over her head and just tossed it. Not caring where it went and not missing a stroke on her lover. Joel held her arms and pulled her down to kiss him. Andie gasped when her mouth hit his and her nipples hit the hairs on his chest at the same time. She felt him press up hard against her and start to command the fuck. Andie's orgasm began when she felt his start and when he put his arms around her back and crushed her to him, they came.

She stayed spread on top of him until they caught their breath and then rolled off to lay next to him. With one forearm over her eyes she said, "If it keeps getting better, I don't know how I will be able to stand it."

"There is more for us to learn, Baby."

Andie removed her arm from her eyes. "I've wondered how Mom and Dad have kept the interest all these years. They can't wait until I leave to start mauling each other."

"They are in love. Maybe they try new things all the time. I'm no expert at any of this, Baby. I think you might know more than me."

She rolled onto her left arm. "Don't be too rough. Hard is okay sometimes. Don't hurt me though."

Joel rolled to meet her face. "How could I ever intentionally hurt you?"

"You talk naughty sometimes."

"I do?"

"Yes. I don't mind though."

"You sorta said so before. Like I can say what I want to."

"Yes."

"Like if I said that right now I wanted to roll you on your back and lick your cunt?"

"Saying that is hot. Doing it is much hotter."

Joel didn't lick her, a least not just then. He kissed and loved her and fingered her and smelled her hair. He suckled her breasts and fingered her pussy and made her orgasm. He licked her navel and put a finger in her anus and made her orgasm. When Joel finally reached the labia with his tongue, Andie pushed him away after less than a minute.

"No more," she sighed. "I can't do any more, Sweetie."

It may well have been the first time that Joel made Andy give in, he didn't think he that he should crow about it. It was a better idea to kiss her lips, turn the reading light off and go to sleep.

They made love again in the morning. This time it was Andie that made Joel surrender. Andie rolled over and start to doze, but in a minute or so, she heard Joel say something about cute jammies and opened one eye. He was standing in the bathroom doorway holding her red and white Hello Kitty pajama boyshorts in front of him.

"These are cute!"

Andie yawned and stretched. "I spent a fortune on the nighty and you like the PJ's", she managed.

"They're hot too, but I love these. I could wear the bottoms and you wear the top."

She sat up and pulled the bed cover to her knees and looked at him. "You want to wear my pajamas," she stated.

"Yeah. Why not?"

She shrugged. "Well, they're red and they are girls?"

He stepped into the shorts and pulled them up. "See, they fit okay."

Andie laughed. "Okay then. Toss me the top in case your daughter comes in. You get the privilege of trying to explain why you have girl's pajamas on."

The matching top sailed Andie and landed on her feet. "She'll want some too."

"They're three piece. I'll cut the legs off of the long bottoms and we'll match." Andie shook her head, put the top on and turned to settle back to sleep. She looked up in time to see him open the bedroom door. "Nice butt, sweetie." The comment produced a red bottomed wiggle and he left.

"I'm going to start some breakfast," Joel said with a voice fading away.

The bed rocked a little and Andie felt a body against her back just as a nap was beginning. She turned to see a blonde head and a pair of arms wrestling with something.

"What are you doing, Tee?"

"Trying to put your stockings on. Can't you see?"

"That's not how you do it. You'll make snags and runs. You gotta leave them rolled up like they were. Jeez, Tee, they're way big for you anyway."

"No they aren't. Show me how."

"Okay," Andie sighed. "Slide closer and give me a stocking." Tehani did both and Andie rolled it up again. "Now put your toes in it and roll it over your leg. Yes, like that. Pull it tight as you go."

The stockings became one with the girl. Well, almost one.

"Do they look funny on me?"

"Of course they do."

"That isn't nice!"

"I'm not going to lie and tell you that those bags on your legs are sexy."

"Do they make them my size?"

"I don't know; probably. I wasn't interested in that stuff when I was your age. Why do you want to wear them anyway?"

A sidelong look. "Why did you wear them?"

"Okay then. One day soon, you and I are going shopping. We'll pick some great clothes for you. More age appropriate I think."

"I'm not so sure I like that," Tehani muttered.

"Why not?"

"You made my dad crazy; you gave him red pajamas to wear."

Andie grabbed Tehani and pulled the girl over her body to the bed. "Come here, shrimp." The top of Tehani's pajamas flew up and exposed her tummy. A wet mouth found the exposed tummy and a raspberry followed. She tried to push Andie's head away, but was giggling and kicking so hard that she couldn't get enough strength.

A strange man, with red boyshort pjs on, appeared in the door just in time to see a pair of very slim legs, with very loose fitting white stockings, flailing about. He heard the two girls giggling and was thinking of joining them in the bed, but decided to let them have their fun. Suddenly a blonde head arose over the bunched bed cover and spotted him.

"Look at how funny he looks, Andie!"

"I think he's cute."

"A little I guess ... maybe if he had some red slippers to match."

"Sure, that's what's missing."

"You two make all the fun you want to, but these are mine now." He grabbed a shirt and turned to go back to the kitchen. "Better get out here pretty soon or you guys will have cold eggs."

"Let me up, Andie."

"Give me a kiss first."

A head shake. "Oh no."

"Yes. I wanna kiss."

"Nope."

"More raspberry?"

"Just a little kiss."

Andie puckered and Tehani gave her a tiny kiss on the lips. "Was that so bad?"

"It was awful." A sweet little smile. "I'm leaving them on."

Andie stole another kiss and jumped out of bed. "Leave the stockings on if you want to. I need to take them to my apartment to wash them though. Now go wash for breakfast." She slipped on her panties and pulled the pajama top down around her butt. Then she washed her face and hands, did a quick brush job and headed to the kitchen too. Tee and her dad were in the middle of a conversation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.