The Many Faces of Andie
Chapter 4: A new set of eyes

Copyright© 2010 by Meahana

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: A new set of eyes - Her big brown eyes say everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic  

"It's slow, Teri ... I'm going to leave early. You and Beth should be able to hand it now."

"Sure, Andie. Was that your new boyfriend with the cute little girl?"

"She's a doll, isn't she?" Andie took her apron off and put it in with the laundry.

"Bet she has Daddy wrapped around her finger. Bet her Daddy is going to be in trouble with two cuties chasing after him."

Andie got her things and waved goodbye as she headed out the door of the little shop. She made a stop at Macy's in the mall and went to the women's department. In the corner was the shorty, satin nighty that she'd spotted the other day when she stopped. Cute and very sexy too. Andie loved the lace fringe over the top and around the lower hem. 'Usually sleeper tees are good, but I think I'm ready for something hot.'

A salesperson came up behind her. "Pretty isn't it?" She looked Andie over, unfolded one from the table and put it up to the girl. "We don't carry a 7, only 6 and 8. An 8 will be just a little long, but just right for your bust. Why not take a 6 and an 8 and try them on?"

"Okay," Andie said. "The nude is pretty and the black is hot. But I have a hunch he'll love the white."

"The lady smiled sweetly and found two of them in white. "Virginal. Nice. That should cook him."

"Jeez, I sure hope so."

"My boss would kill me if she heard me say this, but with your looks and figure, it shouldn't matter what you wear or don't."

Andie tried them on and came back. "Either 6 or 8 will work okay, but I know that the matching panties have to be 6."

"Will that be all?"

"No. I need some other panties too. Let me find a couple of pairs."

When she was finished, Andie rifled through her wallet for the credit card her dad gave her. "This is supposed to be for emergency use only," she mumbled to herself, "but this is one."

The lady heard her and laughed. "You'll never convince Daddy that you needed sexy lingerie to get your boyfriend into bed."

"Oh, I don't need it to get him into bed. I just want him to know how special he is to me."

"You will have accomplished that, sweetheart. I'll trade you places this evening."

Andie smiled and looked up with just her eyes. "I don't think so."

She made a stop at home to take a quick shower and change. Andie wanted to stay casual and just selected a short denim skirt and a white, short sleeved, knit top. Joel seemed to like her taste in panties, but she stepped it up a little today and one of the pairs of panties was a pale lavender microfiber bikini with faux lace around the hem. She chose them to wear and put the others in her overnight bag after she took the labels off. She put in some tennis socks, extra slippers (sandals) and, ever so carefully, the new nighty with the panties for it. She had to push it down to get in some of the other necessities, but she made it and could still actually carry the bag.

Heart pumping, hormones racing and a car not going nearly as fast as Andie thought it should, she sped toward Joel's house. His car was in the driveway as she pulled in. The space next to his car was blocked by a bicycle. A pink bicycle without training wheels. 'That is no accident, ' she thought. 'Tee has peed in the parking space to mark it.' It made Andie laugh to herself and she carefully pulled her baby right next to Joel's car with her bumper almost touching the bike. 'We're going to share, Baby. We are going to share. He is plenty for both of us.'

The door flew open and Joel flew out with it. Andie was just past the pink bicycle and was lugging her overnight bag when he hit the bottom of the step and picked her up. He crushed her so hard in his arms that Andie had to push him back a little to catch her breath. Then she looked down into his sweet face and kissed him. Joel kissed back. His mouth was hungry and Andie felt that he might suck her tongue down his throat and eat her lips.

"Put me down, Sweets and help me with my bag, please."

"Jeez, Andie. What's in here?"

"Toothpaste."

"I have toothpaste."

"Not my brand; I checked."

"Must be full of condoms."

"Too late for condoms. Besides, it's girly stuff and you'll just have to wait." She considered for a moment and then asked, "Where's Tee?"

"She's at the community pool with the neighbors. It cost me a lube and oil change to make her gone for awhile."

"Good ... let's go fuck."

"I wish that you'd make your intentions a little clearer so that I could understand exactly what you wanted."

"I can be a little vague sometimes and I'm sorry. I mean that I want you to take me into the bedroom and fuck me until I can't breathe."

"The picture is beginning to get a little clearer." He took her bag in one hand and her hand in the other and dragged them into the house and into the bedroom.

No more formalities. He laid her on the bed and proceeded to take off his shirt and his pants while she watched him. He pulled his socks off and pushed his boxer shorts to the floor. His cock was solid. Like in really hard. It was at an angle pointed toward the ceiling when he heard Andie's breathing stop for a second. He sat on the bed at her feet and ran his hand up her bare leg and under her skirt. The skirt had slid back enough to expose some of her panties. He rubbed the inside of her right thigh with his left hand and watched as those beautiful golden brown thighs opened for him. A dark spot had formed at the center of the crotch. Andie's fine golden-brown curls were imprinted through the front of the thin, soft panties. No pubic hairs were evident near the indentation of her pussy under her panties. Only that beautiful sign of wetness.

"Oh, Joel."

Joel's left hand found the inside of her right thigh and pulled the panties down enough to allow him to pull the fabric aside and expose her beautiful pink and very wet vagina. He carefully patted her butt to get her to raise her hips and when she did, he unbuttoned her skirt, pulled the zipper down and pulled the skirt over her legs and off. He left the panties on and explored all over the front and between her legs with his fingers. He pressed lightly in the ever darkening spot between her thighs. Andie was reacting by rolling her hips in rhythm with his fingers. Joel pulled the panties aside again and slid over to align his mouth with the exposed opening.

It didn't take long for Andie to rotate her hips and fuck against Joel's mouth. After a couple of minutes, Joel got tired of fighting the panties and pulled them down and off. Andie pulled her top over her head in the meantime and then unfastened her bra and threw it over the side to the pile on the floor. She was naked ... beautifully and totally nude. If Joel could have gotten harder, he might have exploded. Instead he went back to work with his mouth on the girl's pussy and Andie responded.

She actually bit her thumb to keep from screaming when her orgasm rolled through her body. After she relaxed, Joel left his place between her thighs and began to kiss his way up her body. Andie was relaxed, but was still breathing very hard and her eyes were still closed tight. "What did you do to me?" She breathed.

"Apparently I made you cum." Joel's face was now even with her breasts. He took her left tit in his hand and started to suckle the big nipple. He massaged her other tit and nipple before he traded places. Andie seemed to involuntarily raise her hips when his lips touched hers. It was like her pussy sensed his cock was not far away and wanted it. It got what it wanted when Joel pushed forward and sank the tip into the pink flesh with no outside guidance. Another push from the two of them together and he was buried in her.

Joel kissed her again. "How does it taste?"

"What?'

"The kiss."

"It tastes like me being breathed by you."

"You taste good."

She groaned and pulled her knees up. "You feel good." As he started to slowly pump in and out of her, Andie put her legs around Joe's waist and locked her ankles tight. It wasn't that she wanted to control the action, she didn't even think about what she had done. She did force him closer to her and the feelings of their bodies together so tightly made it even more intense. Slighty slippery too; it was a warm day with a couple of overheated, sweaty bodies.

Their love making lasted a long time. Andie got even more lubricated and the friction wasn't hurting her at all. Occasionally Joel would push extra hard, but that sort of little jolt of pain only enhanced the pleasure. Andie came again, but it was a soft and slow flow through the girl's body and Joel didn't seem to notice. Andie tried to raise her hips and fuck him back. That Joel did notice and he let her push hard against him. He knew she was about to cum again and he held off until he could stand it no longer.

"For God's sake, Joel," a glistening face said looking up at him. Joel took part of the sheet and wiped his face and then Andie's.

"Honest, I've never had anything like that."

"Me either," she rasped. "Kiss me now. That's exciting too." Joel didn't need a second invitation and put his mouth over hers for a long kiss.

A little rap on the door was followed by a young voice. "You guys in there? I know what your doing."

"Just a second, Princess."

"Gotta get dressed, Daddy?"

Joel didn't respond. He just sat on the side of the bed and reached for his clothes. Andie was laughing at him as he fumbled to get his pants on ... he didn't bother with the underwear. "I'm coming, Princess."

Andie smiled at him while he slid his pants on. "Again?"

"Hush, trouble maker. Here's your clothes." Andie kept laughing and put the skirt and top on. The bra and panties went under the bed with Joel's boxers. As he left the bedroom, Joel said, "I'm going to start the barbecue for dinner and get the salad stuff out of the 'frig. As he opened the door, Tehani rushed in.

"I'll be out in a minute," Andie said. "Hi, Tee." Andie zipped and buttoned her skirt, then straightened her skirt as Tehani plunked down beside her.

"Tutu says that doing that is against the rules before you're married."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.