Desires Can Conquer - Cover

Desires Can Conquer

Copyright© 2010 by Prince Charming

Chapter 1: How It Began

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: How It Began - How a young virgin looking for a lucrative career follows the right path to attain her ambition and how the road leads her to find her own hidden sexual desires and how the desires conquer her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Kavitha sat cross legged and made herself comfortable in the birth of the train and took the envelop from her purse. The envelop was sealed but she had already pried it open diligently before leaving her house. It was an introduction letter addressed to a college professor in Hyderabad by the name Ms Darshini P hd, written by her own professor Mrs. Reshma Satish. She took out the letter and read it carefully twice before sighing and replacing it inside the envelop once again. She took out the gum tube she had in her purse and sealed it as before carefully.

She sat there and considered the contents of the letter. Every word in the letter was etched in her mind and it was easy for her to remember it. It read as follows

"My dear Darshini,

The bearer of this letter Kavitha is twenty years of age and is very pretty as you can see. She hails from a poor village family and is leaving her home and family seeking a decent career in the computer related field. She has just completed her college degree in Computer Science and is very brilliant. She has a flair for programming and has done some extremely interesting projects during her college course.

Like I said she is not only very pretty but also very intelligent and has a craving for city life. She has well prepared herself for city life and tries to be open minded as well from what I have gathered. As she comes from a very conservative village I am not very sure of her open mind. But her desire to be a successful career woman suggests she would consider opportunities with care and would decide on them intelligently.

I have not dared to test her for your purpose since I am considered a respectable citizen here and do not want to jeopardies my position for any reason. I sincerely hope you understand.

I am hoping you will be able to break her gently for your purpose. Her family has high hopes on her financial success and would not care what she is doing as long as they are financially supported by her. I know how diligent and persuasive you can be and I am sure you will find a way to make her see your way.

With love and regards

Your Reshma"

It took a while for Kavitha to understand the meaning behind the letter. At twenty she looked hardly sixteen with her innocent youthful face. However she stood 5'5" inches tall, slim and had luscious breasts that was neither too big for her figure nor too small. Her face was charming and pleasant and her firm breasts stood out prominently even in loose dresses making her very desirable for the opposite sex. From her early teens she got used to the envy of her own sex and the open admiration of the opposite sex.

She was fully aware of her attractions even then and had long considered how she could use it to her advantage. The attention she received from the local men she ignored for she realized they will not help her in any way. The contents of the letter gave her some hints as to the purpose but she had trouble convincing herself as she had high regard for her professor. After long deliberation she decided to play the game as the cards fell. She was intelligent enough to accept the contents of the letter and postpone her decision until she was certain.

She slept peacefully as the train sped on its way and woke up well before her destination and made herself presentable. The dress she chose was not too provocative but was suggestive of her natural appeal. On getting down at the Hyderabad Train station she looked about her in awe. The city seemed more than she had expected even at that early hour of the day. With the single travel bag she had she walked out of the station and found a taxi and bravely gave instructions to the driver of her destination.

The address she had given was located in the posh residential area of the city where only the very wealthy lived. The driver did not suspect her newness to the city and took her straight to the address with out any of the usual games they played with unsuspecting rural visitors.

She paid him off and went into the apartment building nonchalantly. At the Elevator however she was pleased that it was manned and gave the floor number and watched the young boy who took her up. She had noticed the admiration in his eyes when he saw her and she talked to him pleasantly hoping to befriend him for future needs, just in case.

At the apartment where she was expected she rang the bell and waited patiently. After a short wait the door was opened by a middle aged woman who looked very attractive even in the night gown she wore. At her mid forties Ms Darshini was 5'8" tall and had a perfect figure uncommon for her age group. She smiled pleasantly at Kavitha and invited her in.

When Kavitha entered the hall and offered the letter of introduction she took it and said smiling, "Reshma called to tell me about you my dear and I have a room prepared for your stay,"

"Did she say why I am here madam?" Kavitha asked

"Of course my dear, I will see that you are well placed at the earliest," she said as she led her to a door at the far right of the hall. The room was spacious and had everything a woman will need for a long stay. The room was tastefully decorated and the bed was king size and the dressing table had a full sized mirror. A door opened to the bathroom which was also spacious and even had a tub for comfortable bathing.

"Freshen up and make yourself comfortable my dear, I have class today so we will talk later in the evening,"

"By the way there is food on the table and also in the fridge and feel free to help yourself, there is a spare key for the main door in the dresser, just in case you feel like going out," she added as she left the room closing the door behind her.

The day moved slowly for Kavitha. After bathing she had her breakfast and had explored the apartment and found it luxuriously furnished. She could not believe a college professor could afford such a posh apartment. Even the professor's bedroom was not locked and when she entered the room she stopped short amazed. The room was exquisitely decorated and had a large bed. The walls were painted bright red and the curtains were pink and very expensive fabric.

On the wall that faced the bed directly, two very large pin ups were pasted side by side. The one on the left was that of two women naked and standing side by side. Both women had one of their hands around the other and was cupping a breast. The other hand was in front placed on the others mons with one finger inserted into their cunts. Both women were smiling pleasantly and looked excited. Definitely this is a poster of two lesbian women openly and proudly exposing their lifestyle.

The other pin up was that of two men and a woman in an obscene position. One man lay on his back and the woman was straddling him with his cock deeply buried inside her. She was sitting straight and the man was cupping her tits. Another man stood on the side of the bed and had his cock inside the woman's mouth. All three of them were in an ecstatic state.

Kavitha felt her breasts swell and her nipples harden as she looked at one and then the other pin up slowly. By the time she turned away from the pin ups she was wet between her legs and felt her panties soaked with her juices. She closed her eyes and tried to erase the photos from her mind but could not. Her breathing became labored and she was sweating. Quickly she returned to her own room and threw herself on the bed panting.

Still a virgin, she is not so naive as not to understand what the pictures meant. She knew about the birds and bees and knew women made love among themselves. She herself has had some playful experience with other women when they bathed in the river. Most villagers had their bath in the river and women especially enjoyed their bath in the river as it gave them the opportunity to meet the other women of the town and exchange gossip.

More than the gossip they were able to access the other women while bathing and it was not at all unusual that they are fondled under water by some of the more aggressive women. It was always done playfully and no one took offense. Some in fact enjoyed the fondling and went out of the way to get their tits fondled and their sex explored.

The river also had another more discreet lover as the fishes often liked to nibble the women in their most sensitive areas. The fishes often made the women gasp and moan with pleasure by their diligent ministrations.

Kavitha also knew that most girls in their teens are curious about sex and being scared to try it out, would fantasies of being raped instead. She had done it herself often enough and always was enthralled by the rapture it gave her.

However she had not thought of two men having one woman between them and the photo where one woman was being taken by two men took her by surprise and at the same time exalted her excitement to new heights. The passion the two pictures aroused in her erased her initial shock and she had been more turned on than ever before.

Now alone in the room she massaged her tits roughly and pinched her nipples hard to ease the pain in them and when the pain in her tits turned to pleasure she turned her attention to her desperate cunt. She gently rubbed the swollen lips and inserted her fingers inside as if to check out the wetness and then her fingers came back to touch her sensitive clit. The minute she touched the nub, her pleasure exploded and she writhed in the bed holding back the scream of pleasure with difficulty.

When the pleasure subsided and she was normal, she ran to the bathroom to clean up and came back fresh and glowing. She reclined on the bed comfortably and took stock of her situation. She realized she has been duped by her professor and is handed over to this lady for some dubious purpose. The dubious purpose was obvious by the pictures in the professor's bedroom and Kavitha felt a thrill go through her.

She was not averse to sex and would love to have sex both with men and women. But she had no intention of becoming a prostitute if that should be the intention of these two professors. She was more than willing to use her sexy body for pleasure and also to get favors from either sex. Favors in her situation meant a lucrative career in her own chosen field.

She decided she will play along with Professor Darshini as long as she was not misused. The minute the opportunity arose she would make her position clear to this woman so that she could satisfy the woman's intentions if they are within her limits and will aid her own ambition.

Her mind made up, she had a shower and chose a mini that stopped way short of her knees and a low neck blouse that was short and exposed her flat stomach to advantage. Standing before the full sized mirror of the dressing table she checked out what she was presenting to her host.

First she looked at her tits to make sure they stood out prominently even with the blouse on and her valley plain to see. The blouse stopped just below her tits and showed off her flat stomach and her sensitive naval. Pleased with what she saw she looked down at her exposed thighs and shapely legs. They were smooth and looked provocative even to her. Satisfied she sat before the dresser to comb her long black hair and add a little make up to her already beautiful face.

By the time she was finished with her make up the time was 4.30 P M and she heard the front door open to announce the return of Professor Darshini. She smiled with satisfaction and went out to the hall to greet the lady. When she entered the hall the professor was just closing the door after her and when she turned around she was presented with the pleasant sight of Kavitha dressed sexy and looking provocative.

She stopped short and her mouth opened in admiration and Kavitha smiled pleasantly.

"Good lord girl, you look so lovely," she exclaimed walking forward.

"Thank you madam," Kavitha blushed happily and pretended to be shy.

"I will get you your coffee madam," Kavitha said without giving the professor time to say anything more and walked away leaving the professor still stunned.

By the time she prepared coffee and brought it over, the professor had already gone to her bedroom. The bedroom door was open and Kavitha went in without bothering to knock. Just as she had expected she found the professor changing and standing their with only her bra and panties but looking away from her. Coolly walking over to her she offered the coffee with a shy smile.

Hearing her foot steps the professor turned and feigned embarrassment but accepted the coffee with a smile.

"Can I help you change, madam," Kavitha said sensually and without waiting for her answer went behind her and undid her bra hook. She pushed the bra off of her slowly and carefully removed it.

"My god madam, your bra is so tight," she exclaimed as she rubbed gently the marking on her back the bra strap had left.

"You are so kind Kavitha," the professor cooed her voice sultry.

"It must feel awful for you madam and it is a pleasure," Kavitha said in her sensual voice and her hands moved forward ever so slowly, tracing the marking of the bra strap to the front of the professor. As her hands massaged under the professors breasts, she moved closer so that the professor could feel her warm breathe on the back of her neck.

The professor was sipping her coffee but sighed deeply as kavitha's hands gently and sensually massaged under her breasts. Neither spoke as Kavitha kept massaging and every now and then let her hands move up a little as if weighing the breasts. The professor's breathing was becoming labored and she sighed again and again.

"Your skin is so smooth and silky madam," Kavitha whispered into her ear her voice as sensual as can be.

"Your hands feel so wonderful and soothing dear," the professor returned sultrily.

"Thank you madam," Kavitha said and moved her hands down to her panties. Her hands paused at the top of the panties a few moments to see if the professor would resist but when no resistance came she pushed the panties down her legs and pulled them off of her. The professors lifted her feet tamely and when the panties were gone, turned around to look at Kavitha.

Kavitha was not surprised to see the naked lust in the woman's eyes and pretending to be shy looked down. Her eyes went directly to the woman's mons and moved past to admire the clean shaved and smooth sex of the older woman.

The professor placed her hands on Kavitha's shoulders and squeezed them gently and said, "You are so sweet and understanding my dear; it is so soothing to have some one massage the aches of the day,"

"My pleasure madam," Kavitha muttered, looked up and stopped at the professors exposed breasts. They were round, full and stood firm for her age and surprise was plain on Kavitha's face.

The professor lifted kavitha's face up with her hands and looking into her eyes with gratefulness for the admiration and open lust for the younger woman whispered, "Do you like what you see my dear?"

"You are so lovely Madam," Kavitha whispered with genuine admiration.

"Feel them my dear and ... kiss them if you wish," The professor said lustfully watching Kavitha intently.

As if she had been waiting for the invitation Kavitha cupped both tits almost reverently and kissed the valley between them lovingly. She gently squeezed the breasts her mouth sealed to the woman's skin. The feminine aroma intoxicated her and her tongue came out to lick and taste the woman's body fluids.

At the touch of tongue on skin, the professor moaned and pushed her chest against the girl's face and kavitha's fingers now took the woman's nipples between her fingers and tweaked them slowly.

"Dear God, I love that my dear," the professor said and her hands came over to clutch the girls head in them.

Minutes passed as Kavitha gently squeezed the breasts and tweaked the nipples and kept licking the woman's skin. The professor moaned with pleasure and her hands tightened on the girls head pulling them closer to her.

"Oh my dear sweet girl, you are amazing, my feet feels so weak, girl," the professor said

Kavitha looked up at the lusty woman and then still holding her tits sat her on the bed. Reluctantly she took her hands off the woman's luscious breasts and pulled the woman's face to her tits and held her there lovingly. Kavitha was surprised by her own actions as she had never had such intimate experience with any woman. During her bathing in the river she has never been the aggressor.

So far she had been acting instinctively but was not sure how to proceed further. She needed a little guidance.

As Kavitha stood their with the woman's face against her breasts and uncertain, the woman took over by circling her hands around the girls waist and pushing her hands up under the girls short blouse to caress the girl's back. Her fingers strummed on the girls back sensually and when Kavitha moaned with pleasure, her hands moved to the front under the blouse in search of the young girl's luscious tits.

The woman's hands found the girl's tits and at the same time she also pulled her face away so she could cup the young girl's tits. She squeezed the girl's tits roughly and Kavitha cried out in pain. The professor did not stop at her cry but continued to roughly fondle the girl's tits and then pinched the girl's nipples hard. While the rough handling of her tits were painful, Kavitha also felt her excitement heighten and when her nipples were pinched hard she went over board with waves of pleasure coursing through her and she muffled her screams and squirmed in the woman's hands.

"You like that, don't you my dear," the professor said as her hands left the girl's tits to hold her tightly to her.

"Yes madam it is so wonderful," Kavitha mumbled

"Men are rough my dear and that is what makes them so desirable for us," The professor said softly.

"When a man handles your lovely body rough and enters into your privacy hard, you will love him dear,"she continued

"Let us get more comfortable my dear," the professor said and unceremoniously undid the girl's blouse and took them off of her. Holding the girl at arms length she looked at the girl's exposed tits

"You have such marvelous tits, dear, it is round, full, firm and perfect,"

Kavitha did not answer. She knew she had a perfect figure and loved hearing her looks praised. As a thank you she softly kissed the neck of the professor and let her tongue glide on the smooth skin, making the professor moan softly.

"Men would do anything and give anything at all just for a glimpse of these delicious globes my dear," The professor continued.

The professor's hands returned to the girls tits to cup them fondly and she squeezed them gently now and her fingers caught and tweaked those buds eliciting moans of pleasure from the girl.

"But before you let any man look at your treasures or use them for their pleasure, you need to know women are the best lovers for women, dear,"

As she said this she pulled the girl to stand between her legs and them gently pushed her down so the girl knelt between her legs, her face in line with her sex.

"Look and see what I have between my legs dear and tell me what you feel as you look at it,"

Kavitha was already looking at the professor's cunt and felt a shiver go through her. The swollen cunt lips and the protruding clit was so inviting and Kavitha moaned loudly.

"I feel like kissing your lovely cunt lips madam and want to take that wonderful bud between my lips and suck on them," Kavitha said truthfully looking at the professor's eyes intently.

"Go on dear kiss my cunt and suck on my clit,"

Kavitha was only waiting for this invitation and leaned forward to kiss the cunt, pressing her lips ever so lightly. Her tongue came out and traced the cunt lips and dipped her tongue into the love channel tasting the older woman's nectar. It felt extremely erotic to her and she lapped up the juices hungrily pressing her face hard on the woman's sex. The professor closed her legs to hold the lusty girl in her control and ruffled the girl's hair fondly.

"Go on dear, drink my honey and feel the sweetness of my cunt,"

Kavitha took the woman's clit between her lips and sucked it into her mouth. Her teeth nibbled on the warm flesh and she was pleased when the professor moaned loudly. She kept sucking and nibbling the clit and was rewarded sooner than she expected when the woman's hands on her head and her thighs tightened around her face and the woman almost jumped as the first orgasm took hold. The older woman shook and cried as pleasure waves engulfed her.

Kavitha kept up her ministrations and made the woman orgasm again and again. When the older woman could not take it anymore, she pushed the girl's face away from her and closed her legs. Kavitha placed her head on the woman's lap and relaxed letting the woman calm down. For Kavitha this is her first full experience with a woman and she was pleased that she could satisfy the woman in her very first try.

She knew the woman was satiated by her loving and was confident she could make the woman do the things she wanted to begin a lucrative career. She had not planned any of this in advance and had played the game as the cards fell and was pleased with the results. Her tits still needed fondling and her cunt needed release badly. But she waited patiently as the older woman calmed down from the heights of pleasure she has just experienced.

When the professor was fully relaxed, she pulled the girl up and pushed her on to the bed. She rolled the girl to lay on her back and then climbed on top of her and let all her weight fall on the girl as she wanted their entire body to touch. Both of them were warm and sweaty and the older woman relished the feel as she passionately kissed the girl full in her mouth. Kavitha has never kissed anyone in their mouth and so was slow to respond.

But the older woman was aggressive and her lips closed in on the girl's lower lip and her tongue came out to lick the girl's lip and she kept pushing her tongue between the girl's warm lips until they opened to let her in. Once the girl opened her mouth, the older woman's tongue darted in and began to roll all around the cavity as if searching for some thing. When her tongue met the girl's tongue it paused and then rolled around and the girl responded by rolling her tongue on the older woman's.

As they kissed both women were drinking up the other's saliva and their bodies ground against each other wanting to merge as one. In the process their tits and cunt met and meshed together.

The professor felt the girl's urgency for release as the girl's body push against hers and she got ready to break the girl in for her purpose.

"You will love it more if it was a man on top of you, won't you dear," She whispered in the girl's ears once she broke the kiss and calmed down enough to talk.

"Yes madam Yes," Kavitha answered knowing what is coming, even in her excitement.

"The roughness of a man's skin and the violent pumping of his cock in your cunt will be more desirable, don't you think,"

"Yes madam, yes," Kavitha panted as she was getting more and more aroused by the woman's talk.

"May be I can arrange that my dear, I can get you a nice gentleman who will fondle you roughly and fuck your cunt hard and make you a real woman,"

"That sounds very interesting madam," Kavitha said as she squirmed under the woman.

"You will like that, won't you?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.