Hard Time, Book 2 - Cover

Hard Time, Book 2

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A continuation of Hard Time, it focuses more on story and a little less on sex. Johnathon is traveling through a post-apoc U.S. bringing his philosophy and sex into a slowly rebuilding world eight hundred years after the event. Newly edited to correct errors and continuity on August, 2012

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

The day before, we had ridden a short distance before coming to a bridge that was out. It had been there before and the break did not look completely natural. However, we had to cross the river to continue our trek. We spent part of the day building a raft and hauling our supplies and carts across. By the time all were across, it was early evening. I had directed that camp be prepared as we finished the last bit of the crossing.

Cin and Loo joined Nan and Nor and I in the tent for supper. The two then left for the group campfire. I watched as Cin walked up to one guy, stripped off what little she had on, opened his pants, and mounted him. He lay back to enjoy her cunt. She leaned forward and another of the men stripped off his pants and moved behind her. He pushed into her ass to the hilt and she groaned out loud. Nan was watching wide﷓eyed. My cock hardened. I moved behind her and flipped up her little skirt and pushed my cock into her cunt. She groaned at my intrusion but did not stop watching as both Cin's holes were pleasured. After she was wet and my cock was well lubed, I pulled out of her cunt and pushed into her ass. She yelped a bit as I sank in to my balls but we swiftly attained a good motion.

Loo had not been idle. She had also stripped and picked a man for her first partner. She pulled his pants off and sucked his cock down her throat. She got him wet and rock hard. Then she rose up, turned around and pushed down on his cock taking it deep into her ass. Another man moved in front of her waving his cock in her face. She leaned forward the inch or so to take it in her mouth getting the last bit of hardness in it. He pulled back and she lay back. He then moved forward on his knees and shoved his cock into her cunt. He started jack hammering her cunt. Still another guy walked to her head and turning it sideways gave her his cock to suck. She swallowed it willingly and the three men fucked her holes hard and steadily.

Nor had been beside Nan and had been working her holes with her fingers. Nan pulled her body more in front of her and pushed two fingers into her cunt. Nor arched in pleasure as Nan added a third finger. She shivered as Nan pushed two fingers up her ass. Nan was on her elbows and knees with my cock pounding away in her ass all during this time.

Nan added a fourth finger to Nor's cunt and a third to her ass moving them around as best she could while I was pumping her butt. Nan folded her thumb in to the palm and pushed hard. Nor's cunt opened and accepted her hand as it slid in the wrist. She moaned and her body was pleasured by Nan and she watched the scene at the campfire.

To one side, I could see Mar and Harry's sister, Mel, in a sixty-nine with Mel on top. Harry came over and dropped his pants. His cock went into Mel's ass after a quick lick by Mar to lube him a little. By then Nan had added a fourth finger to Nor's ass. Both Nan and Nor were moaning steadily as I fucked Nan's ass and Nor was receiving Nan's hands into her body. Nan folded her thumb down and pushed her hand into Nor's ass.

Nor's moans turned up in volume and pitch as she was now double fisted. I was reaching my cum and flooded Nan's butt with it. As I softened, I eased out as Nan continued to savagely punch Nor's holes with her fists. Nor was cumming non﷓stop. I knee walked to Nor's head and pulled her mouth on to my cock for a sucking. She went at me with a will sucking me clean and then back to hardness.

Once hard, I knee walked back behind Nan and pushed into her cunt. She was soaking and I entered her deeply without effort. Her rides on the horned saddle hand opened her for sex making it easier for entry and more enjoyable to her. She pumped Nor's holes even harder making Nor cry out with pain and pleasure as she wiggled on her arms. She was taking Nan's fist further into her cunt than I had ever seen her. While she still was no Linda, she was headed in that direction. "Fuck me, Nan! Pump my holes! Harder! Deeper! Ooh! Shit!" She moaned out.

"Take it bitch," Nan commanded as she pushed harder into Nor's shaking body.

"Open your fingers and wiggle them." I whispered to Nan as I leaned over her pumping my cock in and out of her cunt.

She did as I said and Nor's cries took on a whole new note. She became one huge continuous convulsion as she came helplessly to Nan's merciless fisting. Suddenly, she moaned even more loudly and came again in a final, dynamic orgasm. Then, she went limp moaning mindlessly as Nan keep her hands in her body and absorbed my cock pumping in and out of her cunt. I was slower to cum this second time, as usual.

When I finally came, it felt epic. I looked out as saw Mar licking Harry's cum from Mel's ass as Mel sucked Harry clean. The other scenes had changed as partners changed out of Cin and Loo. Both were still being double penetrated and vocally expressing their enjoyment of the action.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.