Hard Time, Book 2 - Cover

Hard Time, Book 2

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A continuation of Hard Time, it focuses more on story and a little less on sex. Johnathon is traveling through a post-apoc U.S. bringing his philosophy and sex into a slowly rebuilding world eight hundred years after the event. Newly edited to correct errors and continuity on August, 2012

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I wondered what I had gotten myself into now. Neither of the two girls was beautiful but were young and decently pretty. I could see that they would be popular with the male house servants. Tight, young bodies were popular. Even older, tight bodies were popular, as I had noticed with Linda being frequently called aside to satisfy some man or men when we were all in Sin Loos before. Nan and Nor were fit and Calver didn't bother to dress them over much which, if anything, made them seem more available.

While they were in my quarters, I could limit their use fairly easily. But they wouldn't always be in my quarters nor would I. Also, there were legitimate visits to be made while here. Without collars, they could not refuse without risking a last dance.

"Nan, last night and this morning, you managed to take my cock without much drama. Tell me about how you and your body feel during sex."

"I feel used. Last night, I felt that you were willing for me to enjoy what I did for you and you certainly enjoyed it. I still didn't like it but my body did as I am sure you could tell."

"Nan always feels used but her body responds to what men do to her." Nor added.

"Girls, have you pleasured each other?"

"Oh, yes," responded Nan, "We enjoy each other a lot. Nor always makes me cum and I can usually satisfy her."

"Nor, I noticed that you do not mind sucking cock or a full cunt or ass."

"True, she replied, "I like the taste of Nan and also like the taste of cum. Frequently, I am used as a cleaner during evening exercises for both sexes."

"Nan, do you like or dislike the taste of a man's cum?" I asked.

"It's okay. Each one tastes differently with some good but most are bad. I hate it when someone pisses in my mouth."

"I noticed you did not like having to swallow my piss earlier."

"No, but I do it. I just don't like it."

"Okay, then," I said, "To sum everything up, you like licking cunt whether a cream pie or not, you will suck ass and cock including piss though you don't like it."

"Yes, Master," Nan confirmed.

"Then I see three choices. One is to ask for a pole dance. The second is to continue like you have been and, sooner or later, it's likely you will be given a dance because of your lack of enthusiasm or dislike for an act. The third is to find a way for you to be a satisfactory or better sex partner with every reasonable hope of living to a ripe old age."

Both girls paled at two of the three choices being a pole dance. I could also see that they realized my analysis was correct. "I will think about solutions that lead to the third choice."

I passed most of the day writing a further report for Calver to place in the archives and updating my diary. It made me think about what was happening to me with time. Nor went for food and brought it back. She was slightly delayed to give a blowjob to another servant in the kitchen. After lunch, I took a break. During this time, one of Calver's servants came to the quarters and asked if I would dine with Calver and Calveen tonight. I replied that it would be my pleasure. I told the girls and also told them that they would accompany me as my servants. In the late afternoon, Nor came to me to find out if I would bathe. I told her to prepare the bathing room and for her and Nan to be there to clean and help me.

Half an hour later, I went into the bathing room to find Nan and Nor in a torrid sixty-nine. I smiled and went about my bath. Nor had looked up but I smiled and waved for her to continue. They finished each other as I completed my bath. Nan looked embarrassed about their activities but went forward with cleaning up.

Cleaned and freshly dressed, I presented myself with my two servants at Calver's dining area. There were only the three of us and our servants. We sat on couches to eat and my girls and the rest of the servants went to get the food and bring it out. Obviously, this was to be a somewhat formal meal. We were served a soup for an appetizer followed by a main course with vegetables and wine. As we ate and made small talk, the food was brought, eaten and the wine was drunk. After a light dessert, we were offered tea, which was quite good. Calver then moved to the real reason for our meal together starting to talk of more serious matters.

He said, "There is an undercurrent in Sin Loos that disturbs me. Pole dancing for women has become more common. I see more women around town who have been beaten. There is less tolerance for differences than before. You and Calveen were right to not bring your women with you. Their names and the freedom they have would not sit well with many people. However, I do not think they are a majority. I am also surprised by the number of good people who have a strong interest in leaving and going with you two or going somewhere different than here. I feel that our Sin Loos society may be in trouble."

Calveen responded, "I understand. Since Jonathon has come to us, much has seemed to change but many of these issues have been simmering for many years. There just has been no outlet and now there is."

"I didn't mean to start anything by coming here and I don't plan on staying to be a focus for anyone's point of view."

Calver said, "My son and I know that and most others who have met you know that. On the other hand, there are those who only know you by word of mouth and who are fearful or who are hopeful. I think neither group know nor understand you and will utilize what they have decided about you for their own purposes."

"The only big change will be my departure," said Calveen. "I am sure many expect me to fill my father's shoes as a Charge when his term ends. Now, that won't happen. Some will be gladdened and some will be saddened. It depends upon your point of view."

"Well, sir," I began to ask. "How soon should I plan on leaving?" Behind me, I heard Nan's intake of breath.

"I think that you should leave as soon as there is a sufficient sized party. Calveen can leave later with more people. But, even he should be gone before the end of summer. It is the first time that I have seen my people in conflict. I believe that there will be a significant split. If you were here, Jonathon, it might become violent."

"How large a party should go out, Sir?"

"I think twenty or thirty with at least half men would be safe. You don't want to invite a Dumdee attack. They haven't been attacking parties that large in the last two years."

Calveen said, "Then we need to start interviewing people tomorrow to gather a party for Jonathon. I already have five men and five women."

"You should consider the two I sent to serve you, Jonathon." said Calver.

"I wondered about that, Sir. They are a bit different from most women of Sin Loos. Nan, Nor, would you like to leave with me to a place that doesn't use the pole and has more freedom?" They looked at each other and then nodded at me excitedly. "Very well, we will talk about it further tonight. In the interim, nothing changes."

"If that is best, then Calveen and I will begin interviewing tomorrow morning and I will plan to leave no later than the end of this ten-day."

"As much as I enjoy your company, I believe that is best."

After a little more casual talk, Calveen and I took our leave from his father. Nan, Nor, and I went to my quarters. We had just walked in when three house servants walked in. One of them said, "We want to make use of the girls."

Knowing the customs, there was nothing I could do that would be successful. I just grimaced and said, "So be it. Right here. Right now." They were surprised, but nodded, as that was my prerogative. Looking over at the girls, I commanded, "Strip!"

One guy removed his clothes and lay down. He pointed at Nor and said, "Mount up, girly. We're going to fill you up." Nor moved over to him and straddled his legs taking his cock into her cunt. Another guy came behind her. She leaned forward and he pushed his cock into her ass making her groan.

The third one made Nan get on hands and knees as he took her cunt doggy style harshly slapping her ass as he fucked in and out of her cunt. Both Nan and Nor were moaning to the thrusts their bodies were receiving. The one in Nor's ass came first. He pulled out after finishing shooting his load up her butt and knee walked over to Nan and fed her his cock. She obediently swallowed him down her throat cleaning Nor's anal juices and his cum from the cock. When his cock was clean, he pulled it out and pointed at Nor's ass. Nan crawled over with her cunt still impaled on the one fucking her and began to suck the cum from Nor's ass. The one fucking her watched that for a moment and pulled out of her cunt. He repositioned a bit higher and shoved his cock all the way in her ass hole. She loosed a quick scream as his pelvis slammed into her ass cheeks. He then began to thrust violently in and out of her ass hole causing her to grunt with each inward thrust.

Nor was coming to the continued twin feelings being generated in her cunt from fucking and in her ass from Nan's licking.

The guy under her finally came hard into her cunt holding her hips down to impale her as far as possible on his cock. Nan and the guy fucking her ass then came with him flooding her ass as she moaned a cum into Nor's ass. She laid her head on the floor exhausted from sucking and from coming. The guy in her ass pulled out and moved to Nor for a cleaning which she did willingly. The guy under Nor pulled out and pushed her down to suck his cock. Nan came up for air and started sucking Nor's cunt. Both girls were zoned into a sexual constant that kept pushing them. I had seen it with Linda and knew that there would be no problems for Nan tonight as she was in a mood to do everything. She sucked on Nor's cunt and the third guy, who had revitalized, came up behind her and pushed into her wet ass and started fucking her ass and started the spanking of her cheeks again. They were reddening as he continued to spank and thrust harder and harder. She was starting to sob from the pain on her cheeks. Finally, she lay stretched out on the floor as the guy stopped spanking to hold her hips and shoot his second load into her butt. She said her first words, "Ohh! Spunk my butt! Spank me! More! Do me! Do me hard!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.