Hard Time, Book 2 - Cover

Hard Time, Book 2

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A continuation of Hard Time, it focuses more on story and a little less on sex. Johnathon is traveling through a post-apoc U.S. bringing his philosophy and sex into a slowly rebuilding world eight hundred years after the event. Newly edited to correct errors and continuity on August, 2012

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

We returned and barred the door. After viewing the damage, no one argued about the necessity of being careful. We huddled in for another day and waited through the storm. Again, we could feel the wind and rain pounding on our building. We slept and ate and slept some more. Usually, when this group got together, there would be sex, usually wild sex. The storm left none of us feeling sexy though none of us wanted to be alone either. Janet and Trud snuggled in tightly to my body just wanting to be held. After hours, we could hear the wind and rain slacken. It was still a storm but the intensity had diminished. I suggested that we eat and wait a bit more before going out. My expectation was that little further damage would have occurred in the second half of the hurricane.

In that hour, while we ate and prepared to go out, the wind diminished noticeably and the rain had dropped off to the point at which it was no longer heard. This time, all of us went out and started searching for our comrades and our horses. We found one cart immediately. It was severely damaged and lay against a wall. We knew of one body so we went there to dig out his body and any others we could find. As we worked, we called and, gradually, others of our party joined us.

I had Janet and Linda helping the injured as we found them. As there became more, Trud was pressed into nursing and then Sue and Ann. We had two broken arms and three with broken legs. One man was alive but severely bruised all over his chest. We had lifted a wall off his body. We found four others dead for a total of five. Only three horses remained. Hopefully, we would find the rest. One other horse was dead from a falling wall. Though horsemeat was not a favorite, it was butchered and would become a meal for right now.

Ours was the only group in the party to come through the storm unscathed. All of the rest of the groups had injuries. One group, which had taken cover in the building that the storm flattened, was wiped out. It was tough to see the results of the storm. The dead were known to all and would be missed. Calveen was trying to be everywhere until I suggested that he lead rather than do. There were enough people to do and now leadership was going to be necessary. He realized that I was right and told me to help him. We began an inventory of what we had and what we needed and didn't have any more. The first list was not as long as the second.

Seeing that Janet was no longer actively nursing the injured, he asked me to take her and two horses and scout around. We needed to determine what supplies were available and to hunt for fresh meat for tomorrow. Horse was not popular for eating. We had some food supplies left but Calveen did not want to use them unless necessary. We went for riding clothes, my bow and arrows, and saddles. After saddling the horses, we started out to search the ruins for our needs.

We found three more horses though one was dead. One of the other two had a long scrape along a rear leg. The other was unharmed. We tied them where there was a bit of grass and continued on. We continued north by a little east and came to water. It was still high and, in the open, you could feel the wind more. We had dismounted and were standing together near the current shoreline. Janet shivered and I put my arm around her pulling her to me. She snuggled in close and we stood like that for a long minute. Her body warmed up and mine warmed up as well, particularly one place. She looked down and noticed that I was hardening.

She smiled and said in a little girlish voice, "Did I cause that?"

"Yes, and you know it."

"Then I guess I should do something about it." We moved back from the water and wind but there were no places for us to lay down at all close. Janet reached down and unfastened my pants and let them drop. She knelt down and took me in her mouth sucking my cock down her throat. When I was totally hard, she stood and turned away from me and dropped her pants. She bent forward with her hands on the wall. "Do me! Do me hard! Cunt or ass! I want to feel you deep inside me!" I lost no time in complying with her demand, driving my hard cock into her cunt all the way in with one thrust. She reached back and held me close as I tried to push my body through hers. Then, I started to pump her cunt by thrusting my pelvis forward. Janet met every thrust by moving to me. We quickly found a rhythm, pounding hard into each other. Neither of us held back and quickly found our release. Cum went deep into her cunt as we both cried out our passion. I pulled her to me moving my hands up from her hips holding her superb body against mine. I had both hands on her breasts while we pushed into each other holding my cock in her cunt until it finally slipped out limp from its sudden erotic exercise. We straightened, cleaned ourselves a bit and pulled our pants up. After kissing a few times and bit more hugging, we mounted the horses and continued our search.

Moving slowly, we rounded a corner and saw three deer. Stopping, I took my bow and notched an arrow. I let fly and hit the one at which I aimed right in the chest. It jumped and ran about fifty feet and dropped. We pulled up on the horses and Janet efficiently field dressed it. I helped her hoist it onto her horse behind the saddle and we continued onward. We saw nothing else and turned back. We picked up the two horses from before and went back to camp.

The deer was welcomed as were the two horses we found. While we had been gone, two more came walking back into camp. Most of the party's horses were still missing. Two more people had been found dead bringing our losses to three plus the entire group in the flattened building. There were a number of broken legs and arms along with bruises. Our group still had fared the best in the storm.

One man was missing. He had been pulled out of his place by the wind. We never found him, dead or alive. Calveen and I talked with two other of his men, Amos and Edward. We agreed that we had a problem because we shouldn't stay where we were but couldn't move all the injured. The final decision was to stay put a few days and let our injured stabilize. We could then move to a better place where we could camp for a couple of ten-days and let everyone heal as much as they could.

While the injured stabilized, Janet and I went north as a search party. Amos and another man went westerly even though we had come in by that route. They left early one morning and returned late the next day. They reported that the area to the west was more open and suffered from the wind even worse than we had in the city. Janet and I heard that later because we left within an hour of the same time. This time, we moved rapidly to the edge of the city. Pensacola was not very big so, by lunchtime, we were at the edge of town. We did not find any better places than we were camped now so we continued on.

Linda sketched us a map from the atlas. The atlas was left with her for safekeeping. We went north to the point where we had turned south on I-110. We made a right on I-10 and followed it to the bridge. The bridge, of course, was out. Very gone, it had suffered much as we could see with sunken ships at various spots. Apparently, ships that came loose from their moorings were blown up this way and crashed into the bridge since there was no one to aim them or stop them. We followed the shoreline north hoping to find an easily crossed spot or a bridge. We would need that with our injured.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.