Hard Time, Book 2 - Cover

Hard Time, Book 2

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A continuation of Hard Time, it focuses more on story and a little less on sex. Johnathon is traveling through a post-apoc U.S. bringing his philosophy and sex into a slowly rebuilding world eight hundred years after the event. Newly edited to correct errors and continuity on August, 2012

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Our second sojourn with the Jacks was quite different. Minnie was about the same age as the deposed Kathy but was a more comfortable person, heavier and less overtly sexual. She was also much less overbearing. Her attitude was that you listen politely. If you don't agree, you go on with your life. If you agree, you make such changes as necessary. Sometimes she agreed and sometimes she didn't. Changes appeared in the Jacks' culture even in the short time during which we stayed. Men received more consideration than ever before. When we left, it was with friendly goodbyes. Some wanted to know where Moorehome would be established so they could join us later. We promised to stay in touch as best as possible.

We traced our path south on old I-55 headed toward Louisiana. At night, we were back in tents. Janet and I were in one tent with Linda, Trud and Tony were in another. Ran and Bell and a young Jack who had joined us were in still another. This seemed to work out well for Janet and I. I had no real desire for anyone other than Janet and she hadn't evidenced a desire for anyone but me in a long time. We settled into what was basically a monogamous relationship. Our talk at night was very little different from before we went to the Jacks and met Kathy. It did, however, have a more definite aura of permanence about it that might not have been as present before.

While Janet and I were settling into being a true couple, Linda, Trud and Tony along with Calveen, Sue and Ann were getting a bit wilder, if possible, in their combinations. We watched one evening as they became horny and strung themselves together in a daisy chain. It started with Ann fisting Sue's ass and cunt. Then Calveen came up behind Ann and fucked his cock into her ass. Trud wiggled under Calveen and Ann. She then began to suck Ann's cunt while fingering Calveen's ass hole. Tony mounted her inserting his cock into her cunt. Linda came in at an angle to lick Trud's ass and Tony's balls and cock as he fucked Trud. She also fisted Tony's ass. Sue could swing around a little and gained access to Linda's ass and cunt inserting a fist in each hole. Calveen and Tony fucked hard and came. When they fell to one side, the girls moved up with Linda sucking Tony's cum from Trud's cunt and Trud sucking the cum from Ann's ass. The women all had massive orgasms popping each other off like a round string of continuously firing firecrackers.

Janet and I got horny and fucked in front of the rest of them with me emptying my balls into Janet's cunt.

Ran and Bell usually watched with Jimmy but did not participate either. They seemed to have formed a relationship for the three of them.

One night later, the girls coached Calveen as Tony was butt fucked. They took turns sucking Tony's cock while he was being fucked and fingering Calveen's ass while he was doing the fucking. Calveen fucked Tony as hard as he had fucked any of the girls. He finally shot his load deep into Tony's ass and Tony came down Trud's throat. When he pulled his cock out of Tony, Sue was there to clean his cock and Linda to suck the cum from Tony's ass. Calveen told me later that there was no real difference in fucking a guy's ass or a woman's ass. I decided to pass on that experiment from either standpoint.

Janet loved to sleep spoon fashion with me behind her and my cock embedded in her ass. Even if I didn't move, she enjoyed it and her ass was always welcoming to my cock.

We traveled on. About six days after we left the Jacks, we came to a huge water area blocking our path. According to my map, it was Lake Pontchartrain. Looking at the atlas, we should still see land in front of us with a road going east and west. There was nothing beyond us. The map was no longer accurate here. I went down and sipped at the water. It had a tang of salt. It would seem that the Mississippi and the Gulf had reclaimed some of Louisiana. After eight hundred years of hurricanes, it could be that there were some changes here. We had to leave our nice roadway and move east over land following the water's edge. We followed the land as it moved east and a little southerly. The route wasn't as easy so we didn't make quite the time we had become accustomed to making. After three days, we saw a roadway coming from the north. According to the atlas, my guess was I-59. We had just crossed a decent sized river. So, it fit.

We came to a huge area that had some big pads on it. According to the atlas, it was probably the Stennis Space Center. We couldn't tell. There were no buildings or definable ruins just large open areas. We continued east hoping to find old I-10 somewhere along our way. The water had gone south and we had stayed east. Eventually, the water came back and we found what we thought was I-10. If our navigation was right, we were in the area of St. Louis Bay beyond the Mississippi-Louisiana line.

You don't realize what a powerful force nature is until you see a few hundred years of cumulative action. The works of man aren't or weren't really built to last without maintenance.

We continued in the path of old I-10 following it rather than the waterline. We could make some time and did. My concern was ahead. Half a ten-day later, my concern was validated. We arrived in the area of Mobile and Mobile Bay. We had not seen any people on our way. I guess being in the path of hurricanes would move me away from an area, also. The bridge on the map could be found on our side but the gap was insurmountable. We would have to cross over on water. None of us were boaters so we would go around north to find a way eastward. The map showed I-65 crossing the rivers and they were much smaller. It was just a long way around. We started out now to the north.

The first crossing two days later was easy. The bridge was only out on one side. The portion we used looked damaged but we went slowly and carefully. The second crossing almost defeated us. The land off the old roadway was swampy. The bridges were gone with one side holding slight hope as it had a twenty﷓foot gap only. A small group of us crossed by ropes to check out the other side and found another bridge that was intact. We went back and called across with the news. Since there was one more bridge, we went up to it to check out its status. We went back and then moved to the last bridge. It was gone with nothing to use. Rafts would be required to move the large items and carts. We returned to the rest of the party. We crossed back over and discussed the matter more fully. We decided that we could cross the carts with ropes if some of the horses were on each side. We would need to cut wood for rafts for the final river crossing but that would wait for our current problem. At least we saw trees in the area north just beyond the last bridge.

Some of our better horsemen took their horses across by swimming the river. It was difficult to get the horses back up to the road level and we had to retrieve one, which became mired. After a full day, we were ready to move the carts on the next day and complete our move on the third day. I thought, if I were in a car in the old days, I would have crossed all three in less than a minute and thought nothing of it! Though laborious, our crossing went without incident and the entire party with provisions and carts was gathered together by the end of the third day. The next morning, we moved up to the last river. There was no question of "roping" across. We felled trees for a raft and made paddles. A couple of guys went up and a couple went down to find the best place to start across. A group of four crossed to perform the same duty on the other side. The only difficult issue was the swampy ground on both sides. We had become spoiled by the ease of following old roadways.

Once completed, the raft worked fairly well and the river current was very slow. Over three days, we made repeated crossings until all of us were across. We pulled our raft up on to shore a bit. If we needed them to do this again at this location, it might still be there.

We quickly came to a roadway south but after consulting the map, decided to go a little farther to what was marked US 59 through Bay Minette. We found the old roadway; at least, it was another large intersection and followed it south. We quickly found the ruins of a decent sized little city that suggested we were on the right road. It was largely destroyed which confirmed my fears about hurricanes. So far, we had had a few sprinkles. I did not want a storm. We were not prepared for it. I knew what a hurricane could do from living in Orlando. No one else understood the situation.

We spent a day resting and cleaning equipment, horses and bodies. Over the next ten-day, we traveled to Pensacola. These ruins were quite big after all the small towns we had seen on this trip. We set up camp for the evening and talked about what to do and how to set our camps to efficiently use our time. After a lot of discussion, Calveen said we needed to do two things while here and one other immediately. First, we needed to prepare a secure camp as an operations base. Then, we could explore the city and another group could go to the armed forces base that was south of our current position. Based upon prior explorations, it was doubtful that we would find anything radically useful at the base. We knew from experience that we could find a lot in old cities and some of it would prove useful.

We went further into Pensacola until we found an area in fairly good shape. There, we set up a camp that would be secure both from unfriendly people should there be any and, at my urging, from bad weather. I explained hurricanes but could tell no one really could picture their power. It took a few days to set up the camp and I was still not satisfied. Even though Janet and I and my family would go to the air station, we took pains to put together a safe camp for bad weather. Perhaps I was being paranoid but I just had a bad feeling and wanted to have a hideout. One or two extra days in preparation might really pay off.

We started out two days later after having breakfast. Five other people, two Oaks, two Sin Loos and Jimmy, the Jack who had decided to travel with us and be with Ran and Bell, accompanied my family group. We had a ways to go so all were on horseback.

We went south and west trying to find and follow US 295 to see if the bridge was still there. It would cut many miles if it were still passable. We found the road by seeing a sign on a building. As we followed the road, we found it not at all bad. My hopes were raised and, when we got to the bridge, were justified. It was intact and one of the best preserved we had seen. Not being on a main wind and sea route may have protected it. We crossed and entered the Naval Air Station.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.