Hard Time, Book 2 - Cover

Hard Time, Book 2

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A continuation of Hard Time, it focuses more on story and a little less on sex. Johnathon is traveling through a post-apoc U.S. bringing his philosophy and sex into a slowly rebuilding world eight hundred years after the event. Newly edited to correct errors and continuity on August, 2012

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

We got in just beyond the dead horse when six or so Columbias confronted us. They spoke to Janet ignoring me. "Where are you going? Why are you here?"

Janet replied, "I am searching for one of my men who was scouting. He has not returned and the party I sent to find him was attacked. Now, they are all afraid to come in here with me except for this man who is my principal man."

They nodded. One of them said, "We have a man in our camp who we found in our city. He is there while our leader decides his fate."

"Will you take me there so I may talk to your leader?" They agreed and we went off with them with three in front and the rest maintaining a rear guard. They were serious in their methods, as they had apparently been attacked before.

We entered their camp, which was dirty and simple. The women did not seem to notice but I could tell Janet noticed. As I looked around, I gently shook my head to keep her from commenting. She caught on and said nothing until we were presented before their leader, a fine looking woman around thirty-five or forty years old. Her name was given as Mary. "My name is Janet. I wear gold around my neck showing I am leader of my people. This is my principal man, Jonathon. I have found him strong, pretty, wise, and gratifying at night."

"Why are you here?" asked Mary.

"One of my men, a scout, is missing. I went by his dead horse. When I sent a party of my men to search for him, they were attacked and were forced to return to our camp. I decided that I would go search for my man and bringing with me only Jonathon." During this time, I had kept my head bowed trying to look subservient.

"He is here," said Mary, "We captured him trespassing into our territory. He looks stronger than our men. We will keep him."

"That is not allowed," Janet responded, "without my permission. However, he is strong and not badly shaped though not as good as Jonathon. I will lend you both of them for the night but, in the morning, I will leave with both of them."

Mary thought for a moment and then finally said, "Agreed. We will use them for our enjoyment tonight and will give them to you to remove from our territory in the morning. Will you stay for the evening? Will you partake of any of our men?" As she said this, she pointed toward a pen in which a number of men were gathered.

Janet said, "No. I like strong, viral men who can make my joy last and be enhanced. Jonathon, as you will see, is particularly well equipped." I think I blushed a little at that.

"We shall see," said Mary, "as we use our men hard for our joy. I will try him first. The other of your men is very little better than ours."

"Go ahead, my Jonathon is special. He brings big pleasure."

Mary walked over to me and said, "Strip!" I looked over to Janet, who grinned and nodded. I removed my clothes. Even without being hard, I was as big as most men in this time. "Get yourself hard for me," said Mary as she pushed me down on my back. I took my cock in my hand and started to pump it. As I got hard, I saw eyes widen and whispers of "He's bigger than any I've seen. Maybe he can provide great pleasure." When I was fully hard, Mary was salivating and plumped herself down on me. She took my cock up her cunt thinking that she could handle it like the others after her years of sexual activity. She groaned as my cock stretched her cunt walls as she forced her body down impaling herself on my cock that was now fully hard.

She started to move but groaned as any movement pushed against the walls of her cunt giving her a little pain. She kept it up and was able to engulf my cock completely in her cunt pounding her pelvis down on me. I reached up to fondle her breasts under her tunic and the touch on her was unaccustomed and electric. She went through a first orgasm and continued to pump up and down on my cock slamming her clit between our pelvic bones. She moved toward a massive orgasm as my cock expanded and I shot loads of cum deep into her cunt. She lay on my chest exhausted.

"Get yourself hard," she commanded, "You have more to do. A younger woman of about twenty came up and started to straddle me and take my half hard cock in her cunt.

"No. Lay back and let him ready you," Janet said, "His mouth is fantastic. Then let him get on top and do the work."

The younger woman looked over at Mary who shrugged and nodded. She lay back and I got over her and began to lap her cunt. I had not done this much since my transporting because the girls did it to each other. Janet had experienced my mouth but no other girl had. I enjoyed eating cunt and munched this younger girl's cunt taking the labia on each side and sucking. Then I grabbed her clit with my mouth and she came hard. Then I got into the missionary position with her on the bottom and slowly pushed my cock into her cunt all the way. I started moving in and out slowly yet grinding hard when I bottomed out in her. As my speed picked up, I simply slammed in her cunt to the hilt. She started to grunt loudly with each thrust of my cock. I stretched her cunt and, when she came, I came too filling her cunt with my seed.

"Let him rest a bit," Janet said, "He will be able to go many more times. He performs better when he has some rest." She looked over at me and smiled fiendishly. She was enjoying this all too much.

With a little rest after each bout, I fucked most of the tribe. A number of them didn't stay on long and I didn't cum in their cunts. Sometimes, there would be two with me on my back. One would impale her cunt on my cock and the other would plant her cunt over my mouth. I passed out twice. In the morning, Janet was given back her two men both of us looking a bit worse for the wear.

Mary said, "We could use them, particularly this one," pointing at me. "We would give much of our treasure for him."

"I understand," replied Janet, "but he is rare and I am used to his large equipment. I am not sure another man could do as well." She smiled.

We left their camp with me and Billy walking behind her as she rode. Billy's clothes were gone and mine were not clean as they had been used for a mattress all night. I carried them. When we returned, everyone was joyful, particularly Linda and Trud. Janet explained to them that I was tired and needed some care. "Those women fucked him all night," she stated. "He needs to rest for he must service me tonight." The three of them laughed happily at that. I realized that discipline had vanished.

At least, we didn't loose another person from our party.

Janet had been serious. She fucked me that night. Watching all those women have their way with me made her hot and she really wanted my cock. I did the best I could. Before I fucked her, I ate her cunt and she had a huge orgasm. She later told me that I ate cunt better than even Linda, which surprised her.

The next day, we left the Columbias to their ruin and their method of governance. It confirmed to me that one sex could not do as well governing as the two sexes working together. How that could work with the Sin Loos, I didn't know.

On the road again, we were heading northerly on the old I-26. We managed to stay on it and take the right fork. That old atlas was getting a workout. Linda was drawing maps and making notes as rapidly as possible. Tony was showing more and more interest in her. I had to admit that, for her age, she was a very good-looking woman. She also could go toe to toe sexually with anybody. I had not found anything she wouldn't do or allow to be done to her. She could orgasm repeatedly and loved to have her ass fucked or fisted. Frequently, she would wear a butt plug while riding in the cart. She found the cart better for her mapping and notes. It also allowed Trud to work that butt plug as she worked the maps. She spent a few nights with Tony in our camps after asking my permission to fuck him. She apparently fucked him hard because, on the next morning, he would look worn out and would stay tired all day. She and Trud also had a connection as Trud enjoyed fisting her and licking cum from her holes. I realized that, more and more, I concentrated upon Janet and left them to each other as I did with Ran and Bell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.