Jonathan Creed - Cover

Jonathan Creed

Copyright© 2010 by Noble Truth

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Jonathan Creed is twenty four years old, and he is already a graduate of Harvard and one of the FBI's premiere agents. But a chance encounter leads to more responsibility than he is willing to deal with.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Slow   Transformation  

I remember the day I bought this house.

I had just finished my training at the Academy and moving was difficult. I had grown used to Quantico Virginia's pleasant climate. I had also grown quite accustomed to the order and discipline of the Marine base.

The day I graduated all the new Agents were given Bureau's to report to. These assignments were not given at random; they depended on your scores and your abilities. I was assigned the New York branch.

Adjusting to New York had been ... hard ... my childhood in Portland, Maine hadn't prepared me for attending Harvard in Boston ... and Boston hadn't prepared me for New York ... the city that above all others thrummed with life ... chaos ... and claustrophobia.

In an effort to stem this overwhelming sense of overcrowding, I decided immediately upon arriving that I would not shut myself into a small apartment ... I would not live in a shoebox surrounded by other shoeboxes.

I hence sought out a realtor firm that handled houses. Armed with my deceased parent's money, I was quickly accommodated by droves of real-estate agents ... most of whom exuded plenty of charm, but little trustworthiness.

The realtor I eventually hired was a kindly old woman named Jane Humbling. She had frizzy grey hair and sharp blue eyes.

When I first asked her to handle my business she was reluctant. She was retiring at the end of the month ... and was really only coming into work to honor her contract.

But I insisted that I would have none but her ... and finally, she agreed.

Jane was honest about every house she showed me. She was forced by contract to 'show me' some of the houses under the firm's control, however, she was quick to tell me which ones had damp ... which were suspected of warping ... and which you could hear a train screaming past in the middle of the night.

However, one day she seemed excited about showing me a house. I had just attended my first full day as an Agent and I was tired ... but she bullied me into a quick visit.

I asked her what was so special about this house ... and I've never forgotten her reply.

"Because Jonathan, this house is you, and I can see you living here."

I was puzzled by that answer, and had asked her about it.

She had just smiled at me. "I've been doing this a very long time Jonathan, I'd be very surprised if you turned this house down."

Jane transformed into a different person when she showed me this house. She spoke with an enthusiasm that was simply captivating, and her eyes seemed to glow with intensity ... such was her focus on showing the house. She was not a real-estate for the hour and thirty minutes we spent touring, she was a show woman, and a damned fine one at that.

In her performance I saw past her aging years, and into the youth and vitality that had once been at her disposal, and the wisdom and experience garnered from four decades of selling houses.

Before we walked out the door I had asked her to draw the papers up.

She had just smiled and laughed softly when I said that.

"I already did Jonathan ... you can move in on Saturday ... enjoy your new home."


The house was settling around me ... I could hear creaking noises from deep inside the hidden timbers. My computer had fallen asleep, and I had lost myself in memory while my screen saver bounced around the dark screen.

I stretched in my seat and groaned. The day I moved into this house I had done the exact same thing I was doing now.

I sat alone in the dark.

Except back then I had seen my solitude as a reward. That time of silence had been a treat to me ... a celebration of sorts, commemorating an end to searching for a new house.

I stood suddenly and shook my head. Sarah would be coming home any minute now ... she had sounded upset on the phone; the least I could do for her is to greet her upon her return.

I turned on some lights on my way down stairs. After all, I didn't live alone anymore ... this place had to look hospitable.

'This place had to look hospitable ... for my girlfriend.'

I grinned to myself ... we hadn't really had time for romance ... I wondered how presentable I could make this place look in twenty minutes.

I turned the lights back off ... and went hunting for some matches.


I was ready ... everything was in place.

I paced nervously by the front door ... listening carefully for the sound of the car. A soft concerto played in the background, a keening violin and a rich timbered piano in perfect harmony ... nothing more romantic than the classics ... I wished I had my father's record player ... but my new sound system would have to do.

God I was nervous. I didn't even know why ... I had already had sex with the girl! She called me Master for Christ's sake! So why did I feel like a giddy teenager trying to impress his a first date?

I heard the purr of a car on the street and rushed to the door to greet her.

It wasn't my car ... instead I watched a dark green truck drive straight by my house ... damn it.

I went back inside and closed the door ... feeling foolish.

Okay Jon, deep breaths ... you're acting like an idiot. This is nothing ... you adore the girl and she adores you ... or well ... she has to adore you ... you're just the bastard who took her free will...

I gave myself a good shake ... again ... and slapped myself on the forehead ... romantic evenings had never been my strong suit.

I again heard a car on the street. This time I had the intelligence to look out the window. From the frosted window I saw a very tired Sarah park up next to the curb. She clumsily stepped out of my car, and closed the door. She crossed her arms and rubbed them together ... her breath was visible in the cold night. Drawing her coat up around her shoulders she hurried up the sidewalk.

Show time.


I opened the front door as dramatically as possible. I gave a low sweeping bow, like a butler would do.

"Welcome home Madam!" I said theatrically.

I straightened from my bow in time to see the surprised look on her face. Her nose and cheeks were red from the cold, and her eyes were watery, though whether that was from the bitter wind or emotion I couldn't tell.

Suddenly her look of shock melts into a warm smile...

"It's good to be home ... Master..." Sarah said breathily.

Her eyes rolled up into her head, and she pitched forward.

I almost didn't catch her.


I clutched Sarah close to my chest ... she was breathing steadily and her pulse was normal. For all intents and purposes it appeared that she passed out on my door step.

I shivered.

It was really cold out here.

I moved slowly with my added burden of a teenage girl ... I slowly dragged us over the threshold, and into the warmth of my entrance hall.

I gently removed her coat and scarf and hung them up on the rack. I left the skirt and top on ... now was not the time for such games.

Without the bulk of her coat I had better purchase on her lithe body. I placed one hand on the back of her head, and positioned my other under the bend of her knees.

I lifted her like a child, and carried her into my living room. I had taken special care decorating ... I had wanted everything about this dinner to be perfect. A dozen candles occupying all the flat surfaces, they provided the only light. Their flames sent shadows dancing across the walls, and plunged the room into a dark and atmospheric mood.

I eased Sarah and myself down onto the couch ... and maneuvered her head into my lap. She was breathing softly ... and the pink nose and cheeks were settling ... returning to their normal pale complexion.

I gently stroked her luscious red hair ... it made me quiver to think its perfect length existed due to my desire ... for my pleasure.

Mustn't think like that ... tonight is a night where we are girlfriend and boyfriend ... not Master and slave I couldn't get too caught up in the role play ... because that's all it is ... role play.

I had made that promise to myself.


Her eyes fluttered ... she looked so helpless lying in my lap. Like a fragile bird ... that one could look at ... but never touch.

I bent down slowly and kissed her softly behind her ear.

"Nnnng," she said, half unconscious.

"Sarah my darling, it is time to wake up ... you must eat before you sleep."

She shifted sweetly in my arms... "Master?"

I caressed her cheek. "Open your eyes Sarah ... I have a surprise for you."

Her eyes fluttered again ... and this time managed to completely open. She glanced at me ... looking confused.

"What's the surprise Master? All I see is you ... not that you're not a good surprise..." She said hurriedly.

I smiled down at her. "Look around darling."

Sarah sat up in my lap ... and gazed about the room. The candles flickered merrily at her from their places ... scattered about the room ... then her eyes came to rest on our table for the evening. It was an old card table that I never used. Earlier I had moved it out of the basement and moved it in here.

Now it looked elegant and romantic.

I had draped a fine white table cloth over the table and adorned it with two long white candles. Between the candles was a bouquet of fake red roses.

The table was set for two ... and two glasses filled with red wine were partnered with a plate of my best china.

"Master ... all this ... for me?" Sarah said unsteadily.

I grinned ... and took her face in my hands and guided it to mine and stole a kiss from her pretty lips, "You deserve all this and more my pet."

Sarah leaned forward trying to recapture my lips with hers. I lean back gently ... and place my hands on her shoulders.

"None of that now my dear..."

Sarah moaned and sat back on her shapely legs ... staring at me hungrily from across the couch. "But Master!" She wailed plaintively.

I put my arms on my sides and pretend to be stern... "No little lady ... I know what you want. But dinner comes first."

Sarah sighs, and cross her arms ... ready to pout.

I reach across the couch and scoop her up rather unceremoniously. "Now I expect you to sit in this chair and sample the wine." I dumped her onto the chair. "The noodles have probably boiled by now and all I have to do is add them to the sauce ... be good and wait here."

I exited into the kitchen.

So far so good ... she didn't seem to be any worse for wear ... even though she just fainted. We would need to have a discussion about her separation headaches soon...

The noodles had indeed boiled ... and I added them to the pasta sauce I had managed to whip up before she got home.

It was a vodka and garlic based sauce ... with puréed tomatoes and a hint of pepper. It was my 'impress the lady friend dish.' Unfortunately I only had one such recipe in my repertoire ... even more unfortunate was that I'd only ever had to use it twice before.

I mixed the noodles thoroughly with the sauce, taking my time to make sure it didn't all sit at the bottom.

Finally satisfied with my labors, I carried the bowl filled with pasta into the living room.

Everything was just how I left it ... except Sarah. For some reason she had taken it upon herself to remove every article of clothing she had on ... my confusion only lasted about a second.

She was just following rule six.

I had forgotten to tell her that I had planned this evening to be a Master and slave free zone.

I placed the big dish of pasta in between us. "You know Sarah ... you don't have to follow the rules tonight ... I planned to have this just be a romantic evening between two equal adults."

Sarah's brow furrowed. "Um ... if it's okay with you Master ... I don't mind following the rules ... in fact it helps the headaches if I obey ... so umm..."

I raised my hand, "That's just fine Sarah ... if you need to do it ... I won't stop you."

Sarah lowered her head and blushed, "Thanks for being so understanding."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.