Jonathan Creed
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2010 by Noble Truth

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jonathan Creed is twenty four years old, and he is already a graduate of Harvard and one of the FBI's premiere agents. But a chance encounter leads to more responsibility than he is willing to deal with.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Slow   Transformation  

Memory lane is always a painful road to stroll down.

I turned Professors Casey's picture down onto the desk. I didn't want to look at him ... I was a mess still ... the job he had offered me was eating away at my sanity little by little. What seemed like a blessing had become a curse.

But it wasn't his fault; he just wanted what was best for me.

I heard a car alarm go off on the street below. It was quickly silenced.

I opened a drawer, and fished out a piece of paper and a pen. I began to transcribe the 'rules' to the new relationship Sarah and I were embarking on.

Rule One: Master Creed owns Sarah the slave.

Rule Two: The title Master is only used when in the Master's house.

Rule Three: Slave must attend to every desire of the Master; the Master is to be awoken by a blowjob.

Rule Four: Slave is never to wear underwear, be it outside the house or not.

Rule Five: Slave must maintain her appearance.

Rule Six: Slave is to be naked at all times while in the Master's house.

Rule Seven: Slave is to tell no one of her relationship without express permission from Master.

Rule Eight: Failure to comply with the above rules will result in punishment at the discretion of the Master.

I put my pen down and looked at my new and bizarre relationship rules. Suffice it to say I felt incredibly weird transcribing these barbaric tenants to paper.

Yet at the same time ... I felt electrified. Some of these rules were simply to keep our relationship secret and safe ... yet there was no denying that some of those rules were for no other purpose than my pleasure.

I drew a line at the bottom of the paper. I placed an X in front of it.

I wanted her to sign the paper ... chip or no chip ... claims of undying servitude or not ... I wanted a physical manifestation of her willingness. I knew this document would in no way be legal. It was ... in the most simplest of ways ... an excuse ... something that I could look at to allay my moral objections.

I centered the piece of paper on the front of my desk. I placed the pen neatly next to it. I then rotated it so that it would be right side up for someone on the other side of the desk.

I sat back in my chair and waited.

I often sat in my chair like this ... with nothing to do. Jim called it brooding. I called it being miserable and bored.

But today wasn't like the other days ... today I wasn't just sitting around ... waiting until the FBI tugged at my leash.

Today I was waiting for my beautiful and self proclaimed slave to walk in ... with a cup of coffee no less.

That made me smile.


A small knock rapped on the wooden door to the study.

"Come in," I called out.

The door creaked open. Sarah padded slowly into the room. Her eyes were focused down on the ground in front of her. She was carefully not looking at me.

She was holding a steaming mug in her hands.

Her dress was even more frazzled than it was after our impromptu morning spanking, and her hair was a mess.

Sarah skittishly approached the desk. She extended her arms and proffered the mug to me.

"I'm sorry I took so long Master, but I couldn't find where you kept the filters ... and I ... well." She looked down...

I took the mug. "What else kept you Sarah?"

She clenched her eyes shut. "I masturbated."

I sighed. "Where?"

She gulped. "On the couch..." she said tentatively.

I took a long draught from the mug. The coffee was hot ... and it tasted wonderful.

I fixed my eyes upon my red headed slave. "Sarah, look at me."

She slowly brought her spring green eyes up to look into mine. I stared at here for a long while ... she seemed truly anxious. What a turnaround from the spunky girl who called me a nerd just earlier this morning.

"Sarah," I said softly... "Don't worry about it ... there were no rules in effect to keep you from doing that."

She exhaled loudly. She smiled brightly at me. "Thanks ... sorry, I'm still new at this."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "You know, you don't have to do this."

She nodded her head, and fixed me with a death glare consistent with the spunky Sarah ... not the slave Sarah.

"I want to do this MASTER", she said with some force.

"Alright ... take a look at the paper in front of you then."

She glanced down at the sheet of paper. Her stance was much less submissive. In fact, she was standing quite confidently ... in contrast to the hunched posture she had when she thought she was in trouble.

"Is this it?" She said sarcastically. "Come on, I thought you could be a little more creative than this. I mean, most of these are the ones I said. And the last one was a given."

I sighed. "Are you disappointed that you don't have more rules to follow? I thought teenagers weren't big on rules to begin with."

She stuck her tongue out at me. "I want this..."

I crossed my arms and sat back in my chair. "You know, you're not acting very slave like at the moment."

She cocked her head and looked at me. "I'm trying out what you said to me. I'm not going to lose my personality to this slavery thing. True it turns me on like no other, and true I do think of myself as a slave. But I'm going to be me still ... sarcasm and all."

I gave a small chuckle. "I didn't know slaves got to be sarcastic to their masters."

She smiled back at me. "Oh don't worry Master, if you asked me to do anything I'd comply. If you wanted a quick fuck right now I wouldn't deny you ... in fact ... I'd beg you for it ... I'm still me ... but I'm also sex slave ... do you understand?"

Not really ... but hey ... this sounded a little out of my depth emotionally.

"It sounds like you have it figured out. But to make your slavery official I want you to sign that paper."

She glanced back down at it. "Yeah ... sure, I'll agree to all these rules and more."

I rolled my eyes. "We'll wait until we are more comfortable before adding the 'and more' part."

She picked up the pen, and signed her name in big loopy cursive. She put it back down. "There, happy?"

I smiled at her... "Very, my little slave."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.