Jonathan Creed - Cover

Jonathan Creed

Copyright© 2010 by Noble Truth

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jonathan Creed is twenty four years old, and he is already a graduate of Harvard and one of the FBI's premiere agents. But a chance encounter leads to more responsibility than he is willing to deal with.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Slow   Transformation  

Sarah's mouth dropped open...

"You mean ... you're going to hit me?" She asked timidly.

Inside me I felt something building ... a sort of tension ... something primeval ... like there was a raging beast inside me that knew no humanity and no society. All it knew was its will, and its desire to be obeyed.

"I said I would, and I meant it." My voice sounded cold to my ears ... clinical, detached, yet ruthlessly uncompromising. It was eerie to here this voice pass my lips.

Sarah noticed it too. She was looking at me nervously now, and she was hugging her knees even tighter. "Umm ... Jon, listen, I didn't mean what I said ... I was just having another one of my little episodes, just forget I ever said anything okay."

The beast inside me disagreed.

The cold voice continued to speak through me. "No Sarah. I said I would spank you for being so discourteous yesterday, and I mean to keep my word."

Sarah bit her bottom lip and shook her head. Her red hair fell in front of her eyes. She seemed almost scared of me. She was all suddenly conscious of the fact that in her current position I could see up the yellow sun dress she had selected for the morning. She quickly stood and straightened her dress and began to edge toward the door.

"Look Jon, this is all a great misunderstanding, I'll just leave you with your breakfast and..."

I interrupted her.

"Sarah, be silent, and come here." I intoned in my new found voice.

Sarah lowered her green eyes to the floor. A mental battle seemed to be taking place in her head. Suddenly, she demurely stepped away from the door and stood in front of me.

I could smell her sex.

I sat down heavily on the edge of the bed. "Sarah, tell me you do not want me to spank you."

I saw a spark of resilience flash in Sarah's eyes. She looked me full on in the face and practically spat, "Don't flatter yourself ... lets be real shall we? If it weren't for this chip giving me migraines I wouldn't be anywhere near some Fed nerd like you. So just put any ideas out of your head."

She was a very good actress, the Jonathan of just yesterday would have been sufficiently cowed. But the animal inside me could smell her ... her own body was betraying her words.

"Take your underwear off..." I said calmly.

Her eyes popped with incredulity. "Excuse me?" She said ... her face darkened into a glower. She began to step away from me.

I didn't move from the bed. "Would you prefer I rip it?" I said menacingly.

Sarah paused a minute ... she screwed up her eyes ... her hands started to shake.

She slowly pulled up her sundress so she could slide the panties down her perfect hips and thighs and past her delicious calves.

"Satisfied?" She asked as she slowly stepped from the white garment.

I shook my head. I wasn't in control of myself ... something else ... a different part of me I never knew existed was in control ... and it liked control.

"No I'm not," I said. "I want you to pick them up, and put them to your nose.

Sarah looked at me ... her eyes watering slightly. "What kind of man are you?"

I answered curtly. "One who gives orders ... and expects them to be obeyed."

Her entire body was shaking with desire as she lifted her own wet panties to her face.

I was enjoying her little show. "What do you smell Sarah?"

Sarah looked at me, silently begging me with her eyes ... She found no compassion in them.

"Sex," she whispered.

I smiled slowly...

"Now tell me you still believe you don't want to be spanked..."

She looked at me ... still defiant to the end... "You don't know me," she simmered, "You can't know what I 'believe'."

I laughed... "Now ask me how much I care about what you believe right now."

She tried to escape, but I grabbed her wrist. I effortlessly swung her up over my lap. She screamed at me to let her go, but I made easy work of her wiggling. I positioned her crotch over mine.

"Prepare yourself," I cautioned.

Sarah was straining herself to keep her crotch from touching my hardness through my pants. I allowed her no such rebellion, and pushed her down with my hand. I peeled up her dress and got my first close look at her naked flesh. The dual globes of her ass were smooth and pale, and simply ached for punishment.

"You're a demon," she screeched.

I ignored her caterwauling.

Instead, I was able to find a sort of inner peace. I laid my hand down, feeling her soft supple skin. I rubbed her slightly, enjoying my new found tranquility. The sensation felt like the eye of a great storm ... the silence that comes before a great hurricane ... a peace before the struggle ... and the inevitable surrender. I slowly lifted my hand, and delivered a single blow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.