A Fistful of Sand 2
Chapter 5: The New Teacher

Copyright© 2010 by DoktorGostel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The New Teacher - Dr. Walter's slave is now president of the notorious Omega Xi sorority. Can she get the sorority under her control without her master's powers?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was Sunday morning and Laura found herself in the chapter house living room sitting on the floor in front of a large leather sofa amidst piles of file folders, each containing a picture and a letter of application to the sorority. Unlike most sororities, Omega Xi had a very strict pledging procedure that ensured only the most worthy had a shot. Files were meticulously checked to ensure that applicants hadn't tried to pledge another sorority during the file semester. Most sending in Polaroids were quickly discarded, since they obviously weren't serious if they didn't at least invest time and money with a professional photographer. Only rarely did some hayseed possess enough natural grace and beauty to get by with just a Polaroid. One such potential, at least in Laura's mind, was Yasmine, the girl from Dr. Walter's anthropology class.

'If Brittany were still president, this girl wouldn't have gotten much more than a passing glance on her way to trash bin, ' Laura thought. To help Yasmine's case, Laura had printed the remarkably sexy photo she'd taken with her cell phone's camera. A higher resolution would have been better, but that's all she had to work with. Still, Laura didn't know if she was doing the girl any favors by working to admit her into the sorority. But, if that's what she really wanted, then Laura would work to get her in ... if for no other reason than to have at least one person around she could hopefully call 'friend.' So lost was Laura in her pondering of the future, that she didn't even notice the small train of women who entered the room. Only when they formed a tight semi-circle around Laura and her piles did she finally look up. All were dressed casually, which for Omega Xis meant just one shade less than glamorous. Clothing-wise, Laura was the most casual of the group wearing short jogging shorts, flip-flops, and a sweatshirt ... still, she looked as if she were in the middle of a photo shoot modeling casual wear. No one even thought to question her on her lack of fashion discipline ... especially when they'd come looking for a favor.

They all stood silently, expectantly. None seemed to want to be the one to speak first. Their hesitation gave Laura a chance to make some observations. There were six girls in total, and all were from the newest batch of initiates. They were all active members, if only recently raised to full sisterhood. She recognized Rachel, the busty physical therapy major she'd sent over to E'dan's and Rivkah's for a little bit of TLC (Twat-Licking and Cocksucking). Conspicuously, Laura's own former pledge, Natalie, was not among them. Perhaps that wasn't so surprising since Natalie had done pretty much everything she could to get ahead socially, and that really didn't leave much room for making friends.

"Is there something I can do to help you girls?" Laura's use of the term 'girls' was a not-so-subtle reminder to them of their social status. Inwardly she winced at her instinctive harsh tone toward those lower on the totem pole – old habits die hard and these girls weren't even active members yet when Brittany's goons raped her.

Finally one of them stepped forward, almost standing on one of the glossy 8x10s strewn around Laura. She had short black hair, large pillowy breasts, stood about a head shorter than Laura (if Laura were standing) and her eyes always seemed to be glinting at some amusement that only she seemed able to see.

"Yes, Jenny?" Laura really only had one memorable encounter with this girl. It was the night she'd brought Dr. Walters over to the sorority house as her human prop for a little instruction in oral sex. Jenny was by far the best of her students. Laura remembered signing the girl's pledge paddle that very night. The only other thing Laura knew about the girl was that her champion was a graduating senior by the name of Gloria. Gloria had a reputation for making all pledges kneel naked in her room where she forced them to watch girl-on-girl porn all while administering a long, slow, and painful spanking and giving a lecture on how disgusting and degrading lesbianism was before she'd sign their pledge paddles. Pledges could expect to endure this for hours before she relented. If there ever was a poster-child for repression – Gloria was it! And if that was her behavior with girls in general, Laura couldn't imagine what being her plebe was like. Laura found herself having a sudden sympathy for Jenny. Hopefully she wasn't too damaged by her indoctrination.

Jenny looked nervously left and right at the girls flanking her, all giving silent encouragement. Laura soon realized why this meeting took courage. "Laura? ... I ... I mean, Sister President..." The amusement that usually hid behind Jenny's eyes was quickly being replaced by uncertainty.

"You can call me Laura." That simple statement did wonders to relax the near-trembling girl in front of her. Laura may have been sitting on the floor, but given the eggshells these girls seemed to be walking, she could have been on a throne.

"Laura ... whew" Jenny took another cleansing breath. "I ... we ... we were wondering ... I know that our pledgeships are over, that that we're full voting members now. But..." She looked again at the girls around her, making sure they hadn't bolted and left her to fend for herself. "Well, we had to endure a lot to become members ... no doubt you did as well. During our pledge period, every full member was supposed to teach us something ... and all that most taught us was that they enjoyed inflicting punishment and dangling their superiority over us."

It was truth Laura knew all too well. She'd never really thought of it before – after all, the pledge period was a weeding out time. It was supposed to build character and get them ready for the real world.

"But you actually taught us something ... you know ... with Dr. Walters." A collective shudder seemed to pass through the girls at their memory of his incredible performance that evening.

Laura smiled, but not at the memory. Rather she smiled at the irony. She had, in fact, done exactly what she did to punish them (especially Natalie) and flaunt her superiority. She was superior because Dr. Walters was with her, and their punishment was that they couldn't have him. It never really occurred to her that they might have taken something positive from the experience. At least besides Jenny whose stellar performance that night earned her a mouthful of her master's cum. If those girls new the truth – that by that point, Laura was wholly and truly Dr. Walter's slave – their admiration of her would have been significantly less.

"Anyway ... we know that soon you'll be picking a new pledge to champion, and well ... we don't want to sound jealous, but ... well ... uh ... we're jealous." Jenny and her crew seemed both terrified and a bit ashamed. They were full members now and supposed to be above all this ... of course, most had only been full members for a few days. "I know this sounds strange ... but ... uh ... do you have anything more you could teach us?"

So that was it. These girls felt short-changed by their champions – that they didn't get as good an "education" as could have been gotten. When Laura went looking for someone to "entertain" E'dan and Rivkah, she immediately went to Cynthia's pledge, Rachel. The rumor mill around the house stated that despite sorority norms to the contrary, Cynthia was a raving slut, eagerly fucking both men and women. Laura hoped that her pledge, Rachel, would have followed in Cynthia's footsteps and be open to both sexes ... and by being new, not be skanky yet. Laura's gamble paid off, based on the positive feedback E'dan and Rivkah had sent her.

These girls claimed jealousy of her future pledge, but that meant, by extension, that they were also jealous of Natalie, her FORMER pledge. That was why Natalie wasn't part of this little crowd. The implications of this moment were beating down on Laura like a sledgehammer. It was a moment of glorious opportunity and one she intended to fully capitalize on.

She looked up at them, each in turn. Most didn't hold her gaze for more than a few seconds. She was looking up, but felt like she was looking down at them. One by one, Laura gauged their seriousness. "Let me see if I understand things clearly ... You six – six FULL members of the Omega Xi sorority – the most ELITE sorority on campus..." Their faces blushed. " ... and you want even MORE instruction from me?"

The girls looked at each other and then nodded, slowly, nervously.

"Are you saying that the collective judgment of this sorority ... that you should be elevated to full membership was wrong?"

Eyes shot open in surprise, the seriousness of what they were doing made painfully clear. She wanted them completely under her thumb. It wasn't exactly blackmail, but they had to know that if she agreed to do this, there was danger that they could ALL be kicked out.

"Maybe you all are doing this because you're hoping I'll let you have another go at Dr. Walters?"

Laura could tell by some of their blushes that the thought had indeed crossed some of their minds, but it was still pretty clear that that wasn't the only reason. She stood up and began pacing around the room while they stood in place. Laura made her steps slow and deliberate, maximizing the tension of the situation. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed two of the girls holding hands so tightly, their knuckles were turning white. 'I wonder which of those two talked the other into coming... ' she mused silently.

"Jenny!" Jenny spun around and faced Laura. "I've given Natalie a pretty good share of my knowledge. Why didn't you ask her what I'd taught her?"

"I ... we considered it. But, we didn't know where she stood."

Laura cocked an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?"

"It's just ... well ... she was your plebe, but then she spent a lot of time hanging around Brittany. She'd drop hints that she was covering herself because you were on your way out. And then suddenly Brittany goes and breaks Natalie's arm, expelling her from the sorority, and the next thing we know Brittany gets booted and Natalie goes active! We ... we didn't know what side she was on..."

Laura digested everything she heard ... included what wasn't explicitly stated. Natalie clearly hadn't made friends in this group, but after all they'd been through, Laura had forgiven her ... even though the price of that forgiveness was Natalie completely becoming Laura's slave (her master had seen to that!). But more importantly, there were "sides." Until this moment Laura thought she was completely alone in the sorority, all of them against her. But it seemed that there were possibly others who perhaps had just been too scared to cross Brittany's path. These new members weren't fully aware of all the political undercurrents that permeated the sorority ... but neither was Laura, apparently.

Laura resumed her pacing, choosing her next words very carefully. "Natalie made some serious mistakes in judgment this semester. She thought the way to power was through stepping over people on her climb to the top rather than rally support and being lifted there by her friends. She's since learned better. Make no mistake about this, girls. I fully intend to see that she becomes president in two years. She has my complete support. Is this understood? My COMPLETE support."

The girls all nodded, gulping.

"Natalie and I now share a similar vision for the future of this sorority." Laura smiled slightly at that gross overstatement. Natalie was Laura's slave, and therefore, by default, whatever Laura's vision future for the sorority was, thus was Natalie's. "If I agree to teach you, then Natalie will also be a part of this ... cohort." Several of the girls looked a little disappointed that they'd be forced to admit Natalie into their ranks, but they nodded in agreement nonetheless.

"If I agree to teach you, then our lessons must be done in secret. It won't do to have it known that I'm undermining the authority of your champions. The social hierarchy in this sorority is as incomprehensively rigid as it is complex. I may have turned the tails on Brittany, and you'd think that makes my position solid. But let me let you in on a little secret – it's not. I'm hanging on by a thread. Brittany held power through fear and blackmail. In my overthrowing of Brittany, I also freed those from their past constraints. If they choose to challenge my authority, I don't have many resources with which to challenge them."

Laura let that sink in. Only Jenny seemed to fully understand the seriousness of Laura's confession. Laura made a mental note that of these six, Jenny was the one she needed most desperately on her side. If any of them waffled on an issue, they'd most likely turn to Jenny to see which way the wind blew.

"Let me make one last thing very clear. I don't need this sorority. If I got kicked out right now, I'd go on to live a much happier life than any one of you would." The words, "as my Master's slave" were left unspoken. "So, while I may lose in the end, in reality, I lose nothing. You, however ... have everything to lose. If I just HINT that I'm doing this for you, you can bet that your champions will be so humiliated that you'll be kicked out." Laura let that sink in. She wanted to make sure that they were in with her, 100%.

"Now, do you still want me to teach you? It's all or none. If even one of you isn't up for this, then none of you are. You can still walk away. If you turn and march out that door, I'll pretend we never had this conversation. What say you? You in or out?"

Some of the girls looked at their sisters first, but Laura was pleased by Jenny's dead-on stare as she said, "we're in." Even if one or two were doubtful, Laura knew that Jenny would keep them in line. There was definite leadership potential in this one – potential that Laura knew she'd have to harness. Maybe this one had it in her to follow Natalie as president three years from now, if she chose to slow down her academic progress. It wouldn't be unheard of. The average time to degree for an Omega Xi was five years, but some took much longer. After all, a college campus was a great training ground and the house was definitely a comfortable place to bide one's time until Mr. Right came along.

A huge weight seemed to lift off their collective shoulders when Laura smiled. They were all bound now, by a secret pact ... bound to her. She had bent them to her will – not through any mystical powers like her master had, not through blackmail as Brittany would have done ... rather, by just being who she was and having something to offer, she now held six more Omega Xis almost as completely as she held Natalie. The trick now was to make sure they didn't WANT to leave her "side."

Jenny, that secret amusement creeping back into her eyes, was the first to speak. "So, when do we begin?"

Laura's smile grew even bigger, and perhaps a bit mischievous. "Right now. Samantha, gather up my files. Jenny, go downstairs and get Natalie. She's doing homework in my room. Explain the situation. It'd be better coming from you. Then meet us in the President's room." It was a simple test of Jenny's leadership potential. Naturally, Natalie would obey any command given in Laura's name – but whether Jenny had the charisma to win Natalie over as a true ally was the real test.

Mention of the President's room brought a startled gasp from a few of the girls. The President's room was a special room of the house, richly decorated, used by the sorority president exclusively to entertain her most elite of clients. Few, beyond the president herself, ever saw the inside of that secret, almost mythical room. While Laura led four of the girls in one direction, Samantha knelt to gather up the files Laura left behind. Jenny was already on her way downstairs.

After several minutes behind the closed door of the President's room, there was a hesitant knock. Laura admitted Samantha carrying a large pile of folders, Jenny, and a rather stunned-looking Natalie. Laura indicated that Samantha should leave the folders on the floor by the door and motioned for everyone to take seats where they could find them. Laura opened one of the $100 bottles of wine that filled the rack in the corner and filled eight goblets about a quarter full of the deep red liquid. They were passed around and Rachel lifted it to her lips for a taste.

"Don't! Not yet," Laura chided. Sheepishly the girl lowered her glass. She may have been a hot lay in the sack, but she had much to learn about culture. Brittany's culture of sex-for-money had taken its toll in the lack of education these new members were displaying. That was about to change. "If you just want to be another slut, then just chug it down. But you're not. You're an Omega Xi. Watch. Swirl the wine around the goblet. Don't go crazy and slosh it onto your hand. Gently. After a few moments, stick your nose in. Don't be shy and just take a small sniff. Really put your face in there and breathe in slowly and deeply. You can also hold it up to a light and examine its color and clarity. Now you all try."

The girls followed Laura's example as Laura offered additional advice. "No ... don't snort. Don't squint when holding it up to the light ... just a casual observance."

"Why are we doing all this?" Rachel asked.

"Rachel, there is no time to cultivate a real knowledge of wine in the short time we have. And, more importantly, I'm not the one to teach that if it should turn out to be something that interests you. I'm here to show you how to mingle with the sophisticates. People with money know this stuff ... well, actually, they at least act like they do. There are real reasons people do all this. It has to do with allowing wine to breathe and examining its quality. Personally I wouldn't know a $2 bottle of Boones Farm from what you're drinking now. And, most likely, neither would most of the sophisticates. After you go through your routine, just make a comment about its rich flavor or its texture. Something vague. Odds are, they wouldn't be serving you bad wine anyways! It wouldn't hurt to memorize the names of a few varietals, like merlot or pinot noir. But if you do – and this is MOST important – LEARN HOW TO PRONOUNCE THEM CORRECTLY! Nothing proves you're a rube than pronouncing the 't' at the end of merlot."

Laura reveled in how every eye was trained on her. They were absorbing everything she had to say like it was holy writ ... And she hadn't even taken her clothes off ... yet.

"Cheers!" Laura took a sip and watched as the rest of the class followed her example. It was with a hint of pride that none of her students swallowed the whole glass in one go. They followed her lead, and emulated her behavior perfectly.

For the next fifteen or twenty minutes or so, Laura led a discussion with the group, general get-to-know-you kind of stuff. It was important that they learn about the persons they were before they lost their identities as Omega Xis. Despite their elevation to full membership into the most elite sorority on campus, these girls were still remarkably innocent. Obviously none were virgins, but most didn't have an inkling about the way the world really worked. Laura saw in this her obvious strength. She could warn them of all the traps and harshest lessons that she had to learn the hard way. The wisdom she'd gained over the years which had isolated her and hurt her would be the glue that cemented these girls to her.

Soon, the glasses were drained and set aside. All in all, a relaxed atmosphere had settled on the group. It was time to take care of one of the biggest obstacles that this sorority inculcated in them. If she was going to have these girls as her own ... she needed to know she HAD them: mind and body (emphasis on 'body').

"Now, wine etiquette is simple and straight forward. It will go a long way toward impressing a future lover, boss, or husband ... or husband's more wealthy friends..." She let that hang, reminding them all that being an Omega Xi was to live by a mission: use your beauty to succeed. "But if success is our ultimate goal, then why on earth would we exclude half the population from the start?"

Reactions were mixed. Rachel looked like she agreed (she must have since Rivkah reported that she was quite the enthusiastic lover), but the social stigma in the house against lesbianism kept her from agreeing outright. Natalie and Jenny were both nodding. Jenny's nodding was a surprise given who she had as a sorority champion. Samantha seemed to get it, but her reaction was one of contained revulsion. The others just seemed perplexed. Laura had found her mark.

"Your older sisters have beat it into you that playing at girl-girl action is sexy, but true acts of lesbianism is low-class. This – is – a – lie." Laura let it sink in that one of the pillars of their training was a fallacy. "It smacks of a prejudice and a lack of foresight by our founding sisters. Forget whether or not you're 'into' girls for a moment and just think in practical terms. What if the key to your riches is a woman? Powerful women tend to like other women. Why would you turn your back on that? ... and I don't mean in a good way." There were nervous chuckles. "What if the key to your riches was some rich old coot? You'd let him stick his wrinkled old cock inside you for his millions ... but I'm telling you, it'd be a sad, lonely life. If you also had a female companion, believe me, you'd be happier, and no doubt he'd LOVE watching the two of you since it's unlikely his equipment worked well anyway. Believe me, most husbands talk about being disgusted at the thought of their wives with another woman ... but nine out of ten secretly fantasize about walking in on their wife and her best friend ... and then joining them. The tenth guy is gay." The nervous chuckles were considerably less nervous now.

"You were all taught how to playfully rub against each other when dancing, how to seductively drape your arm over a fellow sister's shoulder, hinting at what seductive things you two may do with each other. All this done to funnel blood away from your target's big head to his little one down below. I'm telling you right here, right now ... dismissing other girls from your 'to-do' list is about the biggest mistake you can make. Even if you don't like it ... tell me, do you think you'll really like sucking on a wrinkled prune's dick? I strongly suggest that you release your prejudices and learn to appreciate beauty for beauty's sake. A female lover will reach you in ways a man never will."

Some of the girls were squirming in their seats, although they were doing their best to hide it. Jenny was rock solid, like Laura was finally sharing with her the truth she'd always known. Samantha was casting nervous glances at her sisters, keeping her disgust in check and hoping that the topic changed soon. This lessons was obviously NOT what she'd signed up for.

"Samantha, stand please." Her eyes sprang open like a student being called on in class who didn't do her homework. Nervously, the tall brunette stood. "Come here." She approached Laura in the center of the room. "Since you seem to have the least ability to hide your prejudices, I'm going to use you for an example. Don't worry, it's not what you think."

Laura turned to Natalie. "Natalie, go downstairs and find Kevin. When you've found him, bring him here ... but have him wait outside. I think he'll be perfect for this demonstration." Natalie's face registered first confusion then mischievous glee as she hopped to obey Laura's command. Relief was plain on Samantha's face that whatever demonstration she was about to be part of at least involved a man.

Laura circled around Samantha several times, carefully looking the tall girl over. Samantha did her best to assume a pose of confidence, but Laura's critical gaze was like a leaden weight on her shoulders. Samantha was wearing a semi-casual top and skirt that would have been perfect for business or for a casual dinner. The high heels she was sporting put her an inch or two shorter than Laura in bare feet. "Stand straighter. Chest out. It's a very nice chest and one you shouldn't diminish by slouching. Wet your lips. You want Kevin to be impressed when he sees you, don't you? He's already fucked me and Natalie ... don't you want to impress him?"

Samantha nodded, finding herself eager for a chance to enjoy the pleasure of a man that was worthy of pleasing Laura. If Dr. Walters was a benchmark, then whoever this Kevin was, she was most likely going to enjoy this.

Sexual fantasies filled the girl's head and unconsciously Samantha's pose became more relaxed, natural, and heated. Laura smiled in approval. "Very nice. Very nice. You're very beautiful Samantha." Samantha hadn't yet completely become so much an Omega Xi who's natural reaction to such a compliment was "Of course I am." Rather, she just smiled shyly, happy to receive a compliment from Laura. "Notice how her thoughts of sexual fantasy give her a glow that is almost impossible to fake without looking like a low-budget porn actress. Real sexual heat is so hard to fake, and its effects are priceless. No one will know if the person in your head is the person you're trying to seduce. If that person thinks your heat is because of them ... then why ruin their fantasy?"

Natalie returned and entered the room, leaving Kevin outside. Several of the girls craned their necks, but he was apparently far enough away from the door that they couldn't see him. The smile on Natalie's face had them all eager to meet this fellow.

"Samantha, how would you like to show us your stuff by fucking my Kevin?" Samantha looked around the room and her eagerness was plain on her face. She nodded. "But there's a catch..." Immediately Samantha's face fell. There was always a catch in this sorority. "I'm going to blindfold you." I want you to focus inward while we seduce him and make him ready. I don't want you distracted by him as we work together to build excitement. I only want you paying attention to me. If you could see him, I think you'd be too distracted to give us 100%."

Laura could see that her words were having the desired effect. Whoever this Kevin was, he must be so good looking, so well-proportioned that Laura was concerned that his mere presence would have her off balance. Eagerly she allowed Laura to tie a black silk handkerchief around her eyes as her imagination carefully crafted what she assumed were all of Kevin's exquisite physical qualities.

Laura turned on the stereo, inserting a slow R&B mix disc and setting the playback to random. The deep bass and the penetrating beat set the mood just right for Samantha's imminent seduction. The music also served another purpose: Checking again that Samantha couldn't see beyond her blindfold, Laura walked over to the door. The remaining girls were eager to finally see this 'Kevin' that had them all so worked up. Only Natalie held a different posture – that of amusement. Laura put her finger to her lips, indicating that they were all to remain absolutely quiet. She then opened the door and a second later returned with the large black dildo that Charli had given her on Friday night. She pointed to it and silently mouthed the word, "Kevin." After Charli left on Saturday morning, Laura had introduced the dildo to her pet, Natalie. During one of their breaks in between fuck-sessions, one of them (neither could remember who) had given it the pet name, "Kevin."

All the girls had to clasp their hands over their mouths to stifle their laughter. Laura allowed them a moment to enjoy the pending embarrassment of their close-minded friend. In a few moments, she knew, none of them would be laughing.

"Come on in Kevin," Laura said for Samantha's benefit. "Stand right there. Oooh, you're looking good today. Samantha's in for a treat ... if she proves herself worthy. Sh sh sh ... no, don't say anything. I want you to be perfectly quiet. Stand right there. Samantha and I want to do a little show for you."

While the rest of the girls were barely containing their laughter, Samantha was practically quivering with excitement. 'Oh yeah, Kevin. By the time we're done, you're gonna be begging for me!' she thought, her hips already moving in miniscule circles in time to the beat.

Laura handed 'Kevin' off to Jenny in part to get it off of her hands, but also to see if Jenny would show some initiative with it. For the time being, she merely held it in her hands, her fists barely encircling its thick rigid circumference. Laura walked behind Samantha and said, "Okay Samantha, Kevin is waiting. Let's see if you can't raise the temperature in the room a little."

Samantha immediately started dancing. It was clear to Laura that she was imagining herself seducing some hunk of a man pictured in her mind. Knowing she couldn't give seductive looks because of the blindfold, Samantha was pulling on what little training she'd gotten from her peers at Omega Xi, plus the real world experience she had from before she joined. Her hips gyrated in slow circles and her hands traced all over her body. Her tongue repeated wet her lips and it was clear she was at least getting herself excited by the way her taut nipples poked at the front of her blouse.

The giggles in the room had long since died away and the rest of the girls were watching her with rapt attention. Even though they knew a joke was being played, they were also proud and turned on by the skill of their sister. Laura knew it was time to make her point.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.