A Fistful of Sand 2 - Cover

A Fistful of Sand 2

Copyright© 2010 by DoktorGostel

Chapter 3: Honors

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Honors - Dr. Walter's slave is now president of the notorious Omega Xi sorority. Can she get the sorority under her control without her master's powers?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

They were lying diagonally across the bed. The comforter and top sheet had long ago been abandoned to the floor. The stack of pizza boxes heaped outside the front door indicated their only source of sustenance over the past two days. The pile of towels heaped outside the bathroom door indicated that they'd also showered numerous times since last they'd all seen each other. The air in the room was heavy with the smell of sex. It hit Laura like a wall when she let herself into Heather's apartment.

She stood in the doorway to the bedroom, watching in amazement as her master fucked repeatedly and furiously into the gorgeous redhead. His pile-driving strokes pushed Heather further and further down the bed until her head lolled off the edge, her hair cascading down to the floor like a thick red curtain. Her body was tightly locked around his, her legs clasped around his waist, her hands around his neck pressing his face deep into the valley between her large firm breasts. Her muscles were knotted and straining, her body shaking with each incredibly deep thrust.

"AAARRRRHHH!!! FUCK!" Heather screamed, giving herself over yet again to the delicious pleasure only Gregg could milk out from her. Gregg thrust a few more times before his body stiffened also. Time seemed to slow and then stopped, the only movement the flexing of his asscheeks as he shot yet another tremendous load of cum deep into Heather's spasming mound.

Gregg's muscles collapsed and he melted like so much ice cream on a hot sidewalk, draping himself on top of his love's sweaty, shaking body. Heather's legs released him and her head lolled backward. When she finally summoned the strength to open her eyes, she was either unsurprised or just too exhausted to react at seeing the upside-down lithe figure of Laura, leaning against the door jamb sensuously rubbing herself.

Heather tried to summon enough moisture into her mouth to speak. Her voice was raw and raspy from the non-stop screaming and moaning during the marathon fuck Gregg was still in the process of unleashing upon her. "I missed your appointment, didn't I?"

"Mmm, yeahhh..." Laura moaned, unabashedly masturbating to the scene before her. "But since ... since Master wasn't ... Oh! ... in class ... I figured I ... nnnff ... I'd find you t ... t ... two h ... here..."

Gregg was starting to stir. He lifted his head just a little and Heather lifted hers to meet him. Their lips met and Gregg groaned, his body shuddering in aftershock. Laura watched Heather's hips gyrate a little and she knew that the voluptuous redhead was milking every last drop from her lover. He finally broke free from her kiss and raised himself on outstretched arms. Pulling his knees beneath him, his cock slipped free from her clasping vice. Heather moaned as it withdrew, shiny, sticky, and impossibly large. That was all Laura could take and her knees clamped shut, locking her hand between her thighs while the other shot out to brace herself against the door jamb.

Gregg finally looked up and acknowledged her existence. He watched her for a second, looked down at Heather and then back up at Laura. When Laura lifted her eyes again to look at the couple, Gregg winked and Laura another unexpected orgasm overtook her, sending her crashing to her knees.

Heather smiled wickedly. "Gregg honey, that wasn't very nice."

"I don't know ... seemed pretty nice to me!" he said in mock retort. "I don't hear any complaints. Does Slave wish to complain?"

A tremendous shudder of pleasure rocked Laura's body when Gregg called her "Slave." Her submission to Gregg was her greatest turn-on, and it never lost its potency, especially since he never called her that nearly as often as she wished. Laura remained silent, unable to speak, still recovering from her Master's magically induced orgasm. Gregg arched an eyebrow at Heather, daring her to say that he was wrong.

Now that Heather and Emily were in on his secret powers, Gregg felt a little more free to be open with its usage ... at least within this group of four. To his relief, Emily's and Heather's love for him transcended his abilities and their brand new knowledge of it was greeted with curiosity rather than the fear and hatred he thought they'd harbor if they ever found out. If there was one lesson Gregg took from his whole ordeal with David, it was to not underestimate his friends.

Laura's eyes shone with lust. From the moment she'd sworn herself to him, nothing about Gregg fazed her anymore. She was the first to know about his powers. She'd figured out that he'd had them ... even if she never understood what they were exactly. Her master had powers ... he also had arms. It was just a part of him and she thought nothing more about it. Gregg could have told her that he was not human, but an extra terrestrial super space chicken, and she wouldn't have been any more fazed than if he said he was tall.

Heather's stomach growled, providing a perfect excuse for getting out of bed. She patted him on the chest and asked, "Would you mind getting us lunch?"

Gregg looked down at her, clearly disappointed that they were about to take a break in their fun. "Okay, I'll call Wang's and have them send over some Lo Mein."

"Actually, could you walk down and pick it up?" Heather asked, batting her eyelashes excessively.

Laura could already see that he'd agree, but still Gregg asked, "Why?"

"Because Laura and I have something very important to discuss. We need a little girl-time. Besides, we'll eventually have to leave this apartment and go back to our jobs. Consider this practice. Plus, I'm sure that we could convince Laura to stay for something to ... eat..." Heather winked, playfully patting him on his butt. The way Laura saw her master eyeing her up and down, she knew that the past two days of non-stop fucking had done little to sate her master's lustful desires. Knowing that she'd just been invited to 'help' Heather was already getting her juices flowing again.

Gregg smiled and shrugged his shoulders. He stood from the bed and Laura practically melted. He stretched and his taut muscles flexed, his cock standing out from his pelvis at half-mast. He was an Adonis in her eyes. He briefly considered letting his Slave clean him off, but then decided that a quick wash with a wet towel would suffice for a brief excursion into daylight.

Laura was still sitting in the doorway when Gregg emerged from the bathroom, somewhat clean. He fumbled around the bedroom until he found shorts, a shirt and some sandals. Gathering up his wallet, he checked to make sure he had enough cash to cover food for three and then he left.

When the door clicked shut, Heather rolled onto her side into a fetal position and gently cupped her pussy. A small trickle of cum dribbled out, leaving a glistening streak down her thigh. "Unnnh, thank God you arrived. I don't think I could have taken another fuck without first taking a breather! WHEW!" Heather turned her head and looked at the crumpled blonde in the doorway. "So, what's so important?"

"H ... how'd you know it was important?"

Heather smiled. Gregg and Laura had a strange relationship that would have made any other woman jealous. But Heather knew her place in Gregg's life and she wasn't threatened by Laura, nor by the girl's degree of servitude. Gregg had given Laura every opportunity to let go of the Master/Slave labels but Laura wouldn't hear of it. So, accepting that, Heather accepted Laura and her decision. In truth, having such a tasty submissive around had its perks ... even if that submissive was now president of the most elite sorority on campus. It was a testament to Heather's comfort with the nubile blonde that being naked with Laura sitting in the doorway with her dress hiked around her waist seemed perfectly natural. "I know it's important or you wouldn't have risked interrupting us."

Laura gasped. Her master had the powers, but Heather's insight sometimes bordered on the supernatural. Dumbly, she nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.