Tammy
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

By the time George got to the bench at the edge of the beach there were five naked swimmers playfully splashing each other. Still rather shy and facing away from the throng in the water, he hesitated when he was down to his last garment, his boxers.

Sally, aware of the reluctant removal of his clothing, moved up behind him and snuggled against him. When she put her arms around him, he jumped a little and spun himself around facing her.

With a broad smile, she told him, "It's OK. If you want to, you can leave these things on," as she snapped the waistband at the small of his back.

"No. I think I'll take them off," he replied and gave her a quick kiss. "It's just I'm not used to being nude in front of anyone but you."

"Here. Let me do it for you," she said as she slowly dropped to her knees in front of her boyfriend. "This should make you feel better," Sally commented then pressed her open mouth right on the firm bulge in his underpants.

George gasped in response to the warm breath she forced over him. When she pulled down his boxers her lips surrounded him. He had to put his hands on her shoulders to steady himself or he surely would have fallen over. As it was, he had to struggle to keep his knees from buckling.

When Sally swirled her tongue over his glans his neck arched back and a very soft, "Oh God," crept from his lips. The day had been sexually charged and all it took was her grabbing onto his testicles to quickly send him off into the nirvana of ejaculation.

When George's orgasm subsided, Sally looked up into his serene face and whispered, "I've wanted to do that all day."

She tugged the back of his right knee forward and when his foot came off the ground, she slid part of his boxers out from under it. Repeating the motion with her other hand, she freed them. With a toss over to the piles of clothing on the bench, she stood up and latched onto his hand.

Still recovering from what Sally had done to him, George let her lead him into the water. It took several splashes of the cool stream water to bring him around before he responded and joined in the fun.

Of course, Sally got a few comments about her public performance. Plus, "You're a lucky guy," and several pats on the back were aimed at George.

"This beach you laid in," commented Reeve, "really makes swimming here phenomenal."

"I'm not too sure how long it will stay in place with the spring thaws rushing along." said Karl. "I just hope it lasts a couple of years."

"What about flooding in the spring or perhaps as the result of a torrential downpour?" asked Reeve.

"Well," answered Karl, "in all the years I've been coming here and from what my Grandfather said it's not a problem. The house is on the highest point. Only a couple of times did the meadow flood, but the house has always fared very well.

"I also think with the way the land here is pitched, if the meadow did start to flood, it would just drain back through the woods and empty into the lake. There's a little cleft in the back corner of the meadow that appears to be a runoff bed.

"Most likely, the lake could double in size before it would turn the beaver dam into a spillway. So, I'm not concerned with the house being surrounded or inundated by flood water. If by the least chance, it did happen, most of the road is perhaps another ten feet higher than the meadow so a safe exit is available."

Tammy was snuggled into Karl's side with one arm over his shoulder. He'd been standing waist deep in the stream while chatting with her father. "It's a long walk to the nearest road," she commented, "but you can't leave here. What would you do?"

"You're right about that," Karl said as he laughed. "I've thought that there was a very slim chance of that happening. But, I have camping gear, including a tent and a sleeping bag. I'd just set up a little ways down the road.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.