Tammy - Cover

Tammy

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 12

Tammy smiled at the other three as they sat around the table after Sergeant Frame and Officer Post said their final goodbyes. She'd signed the official paperwork confirming she had no intention of pressing charges against George and his friends. "I'm relieved that's all over," she commented.

George sighed, "Me too!" and immediately had to duck as Sally released another pass at the back of his head with a swift hand.

"I don't care if it's over," Sally said firmly to George. The edge of her hand caught the tips of his hair as she barely missed contact with his skull. "You still owe her a huge apology!"

"Ow!" cried George figuring if he didn't feign being struck another hand wouldn't miss its mark on a repeat assault.

"You're going to get more of that if you don't keep your promise to Tammy," Sally told him.

Lifting his head back up George told Sally he had every intention of doing that. "And Karl too. I'll help around here like I promised him." Then turning his gaze to take in both Tammy and Karl he added, "And like I said, I'd love to be Karl's Best Man."

"Thanks again," Karl replied and then he leaned into Tammy for a kiss.

Sally laughed, poked Tammy and called out, "Get a room you two!"

Breaking off their kiss, Tammy smiled over at Sally and told her, "We have one and you're in it!"

"Actually, Tammy and I don't need a room," Karl noted. "Remember, when this all started today we were on the beach down by the stream ... you know ... bumping uglies ourselves."

Tammy laughed at being reminded of their aborted lovemaking after lunch, then told Karl, "We haven't retrieved the lunch basket after two tries or really cleaned things up over there either."

"Yeah," he replied, "Then there was that couple who came to visit us when we tried to go back and get that stuff too."

"And," added Sally, "There was that second visit from the flying Cop Squad that interrupted the four of us on our fishing trip. Why don't we all go down to the beach and we can pick things up."

"We can take a swim too," added Tammy.

"B ... B ... But," George stammered, "We don't have bathing suits!"

"Undies," said Karl.

"Or Skinny Dipping," was immediately offered by Sally with a throaty suggestive laugh.

"K with me. Don't forget sunbathing too," Tammy added.

George looked a little confused until she reminded him that when the first time the helicopter landed both she and Karl were naked on the beach. Then with another laugh she said, "Just about everyone's seen me naked. Doesn't matter anymore."

Standing up, Sally grabbed George's arm saying, "Come on Scaredy Pants, wear your undies ... or not. Just come on and let's all get wet.

Reluctantly, George got up and let Sally pull him to the door. Tammy and Karl each picked up a couple of towels as they smiled at each other, then followed the pair outside.

Once past the doorway, Tammy took off at a run calling back over her shoulder, "Last one in's a Rotten Egg!!!"

Karl quickly started after her, staying a pace or two behind, as he kept up the chase. She pulled off her tee shirt, tossing it along with the towels up into the air. On its path downward, he caught the bundle in one hand and began waving all of it over his head like a trophy.

Tammy stopped short when she reached the edge of the sand. Bending over she removed the boxers she was wearing. Naked, she dashed the rest of the way to the stream.

Karl had stopped at the bench to drop off the towels and Tammy's shirt. He piled his tee shirt and sweat shorts on top and yelled back to Sally and George, "Come on you two. Don't be shy!"

Turning, now naked like Tammy, he dashed into the stream. When he kicked up splashes with his feet dousing Tammy, she threw splashes back at him and a short water fight erupted between them.

By then Sally and George had reached the bench and she proceeded to slip out of her clothes. When she was down to her briefs, she looked at her partner. With a devilish look in her eyes she slipped off the last vestiges of her clothing. He'd removed everything but his underpants and was just staring at her naked before him a trace of fear on his face.

Sally stepped toward him, grabbed his shoulders and whipped him around. Before he could react, she hooked her thumbs into his waistband and stripped his shorts to his ankles. Then she snuggled onto his back saying, "Kiss me you fool. I like you naked!"

George turned to her and drew them against each other. "Mmmm," she hummed into his mouth as their bodies pressed together. Then reaching low, she cupped him with both hands forcing a gasp from him into her mouth. Keeping hold of him, Sally lifted her lips from his and smiling told him, "Come on. Time to get wet."

When Sally released her grasp, George modestly covered himself with his hands. Quickly, she moved his hands away and shushed him by putting a single index finger to his lips. "It's OK."

Protesting, he said, "But I'm hard."

Grabbing him once again she gave him a wank forcing him even harder. A cast shaded over his face from the pleasure. Looking down to where she was holding onto him she replied, "I know. I like you that way. It's OK. Now come on."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.