Tammy
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Tammy lay there in Karl's arms, her head across his chest, smiling at the memory of their night's love making. Each time they had sex, it was more magnificent than the time before.

She still vividly remembered just a few short days ago when she told him, "Kiss me!" and how badly she wanted him inside of her. She remembered the shock when her sheath opened for the first time in her life and their bodies became one.

That shock was followed by the wonderful surge within her. She smiled as she remembered the pleasure that spread from deep in the pit of her stomach. The pleasure that slowly wrapped itself around her like a soft velvet blanket, totally enveloping her.

She cherished the hands that had healed her and the smile that he always had on his face for her. The smile she returned without question or want. It was just ... theirs.

Karl stirred and rubbed his hand on her back. She turned and kissed his breast, tickling his nipple with her tongue. "Good morning," he told her softly and rolled on his side to greet her face with his. Their lips locked and as their bodies moved together, his penis bounced off her pubis.

She laughed. "Woody's up, I see."

"Yeah," he replied. "Sometimes HE even wakes up before me ... like yesterday when you were kissing him to wake me up."

She giggled and then laughed. "Yeah. That was fun!"

Karl pulled her hips forward and his 'Woody' slipped into the space separating her legs, scraping across her sex. She hugged him firmly and tightened her thighs around his penis. They both rocked in opposition as Karl pulsed in and out from between her capturing legs.

Then he hugged her tightly and rolled onto his back, bringing her over him. He liked it with her being on top. She could control their movements and pleasure herself to orgasm more quickly.

He had found he could hold off until she spasmed. Then with his ejaculation, she would convulse with even greater strength. It was amazing, that in just these few short days, they had become such comfortable lovers.

Tammy, lifted herself a little, tilted her hips forward and gently impaled herself on his hardness. Bringing her hands onto his chest, she cupped his breasts. With one in each hand she massaged them, paying particular attention to his nipples.

Slowly at first, she lifted up and then tightened her vaginal ring and pulsed downward. His body vibrated and he gasped. Again she lifted and slid down, exerting pressure around him. Holding him. Controlling him.

Then changing position, she slid her hands down between them and captured his testicles in her fingers. Pulled them apart and cupped one in each hand. Like she had done to his breast and nipples, she squeezed and rolled them around. He gasped. She lifted and reversed the direction of her clamping.

Now on her downward stroke she tightened. When her hips hit his they also compressed what she was holding in her hands. Karl gasped. On the next round trip, his body tightened. Before he could ejaculate, she lifted off holding as him within her as tightly as she could. Without releasing him, with the same tightness, she drove there bodies together.

Then pushing her hands up firmly against her crotch, she ground his balls into her and rotated her hips massaging him inside of her. The shock of the assault on his body forced Karl into a deliciously strong orgasm. She felt the hotness spread inside of her. She savored the warming reaction as it spread up over the floor of her pelvis. Radiating around her abdomen.

Several more pulses splashed inside of her and then Karl started to relax. His panting from the sexual exercise waned. Taking a deep breath, like he had done several times before, he pursed his lips and followed with a long exhale.

Tammy released his sex from her grasp and pushed off from his chest, causing her to settle fully on his penis. No matter how small it got, it would stay within her as long as she wanted. And she wanted!

Karl placed his hands on her's resting on his chest and smiled up. "That's such a nice way to wake up in the morning. Have I told you lately that I love you?"

Tammy laughed. "My father says that to my mother all the time."

"What's her answer," Karl asked.

"You just did! That's my answer too. You just did!"

"Well, then," Karl said, "We have only one solution to that problem."

Tammy smiled a broad smile. Most of the bruising and swelling had dissipated from her attack on the tree but her eyes were still black and blue. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips and sat back up. "Do you still think I'm pretty?"

"Very," he said.

"You lie!"

"OK, I lie a lot. You're ugly as sin and I like to sin."

Tammy laughed. "I love you TOO!" she said.

Karl paused for a few seconds and then started, "I think the only solution to our problem is..." and he halted in mid-sentence waiting for her to reply.

"What?" she said after waiting a couple of seconds, hoping she would hear what she wanted to hear.

Hoping!

Then he said it. "Marry Me!"

"Yes!" was her instantaneous answer.

They both laughed and they rolled around on the bed together. It was right, Tammy thought. It was right! Karl was strong and tough, yet soft and gentle. She hadn't been looking for her dad in a man, but here he was, embodied in Karl. Her heart could not have been any more happy than at that moment when he asked her to marry her. Her body rejoiced.

"Come on sleepyhead," she chided him. "Just because I'm going to marry you doesn't mean you can slouch around all day now, does it!"

Karl reached over and tickled her. Laughing she told him, "Look, I've got to get cleaned up and we both have to take a leak. Well, at least I do. So come on." Then, adding, "Upsie Daisie Kiddo," as she tugged his arms.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.