Tammy - Cover

Tammy

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 3

It was about 4:30 Wednesday afternoon that the Orange and Blue Taxi pulled up into the driveway at 51 Small Pine Drive. Reeve and Darlene Jordan paid the driver the eight dollar fare plus a fiver as a tip.

Nodding toward the house Tammy's father said, "Tammy's home."

"Reeve, I'm not stupid," Darlene answered. "I can see her car!" and gave him a playful swat on his shoulder.

"Well, if she is home, why didn't she call us?" Reeve said.

Darlene shrugged her shoulders and said, "How would I know? I'll ask her."

It had been a bad experience from the start when they headed out the previous Friday on their supposedly month long trek through 'God's Country' as Reeve had put it.

Right after they had reached the Interstate, the RV's oil light had come on and quickly following that, the engine overheated. Luckily, there was a rest stop only a mile further into their trip and Reeve pulled in.

Calling the motor home rental company, they got a replacement in just a couple of hours. But they had to move 'EVERYTHING' into the new one and were on their way again.

They made the first campground just before dinnertime. As they backed into their space, the van lurched, backfired and the engine halted. Turning the key to start, gave no response. "Not again," said Darlene.

Their misfit adventure was not over because when they hooked up the utilities, a fitting broke in the kitchen. They spent the next hour or so, soaking up gallons of water. Dinner had to wait.

When that was cleaned up, the stove didn't work. Reeve guessed that the propane was not connected. He went outside to check it. When he came back he was laughing and shaking his head.

"We didn't take our tank. There's nothing in the compartment."

"Well," said Darlene, "At least the 'Micro' is working," she told Reeve. "I put in a couple of potatoes to cook."

With that sparks began to fly and the microwave quit on them. "Anyone for a barbecue?" he told his wife and they both laughed. No charcoal! They both knew it.

Reeve said, "I'll see if the campground store has any," and he strode off only to return empty handed. "They closed fifteen minutes ago."

They both laughed.

So for dinner they had cold cereal, Cheerios to be exact, topped with sliced strawberries and a little over generous portion of sugar. Desert was a mug of spooned vanilla ice cream, topped with chopped walnuts and caramel sauce. At least the fridge was working.

They settled on the couch, intending to watch a little TV while they ate their ice cream. Reeve, as guys do, grabbed the remote and flicked it.

Nothing.

He walked over to the set and pressed the 'Power' button.

Nothing again.

He laughed and shook his head. "Figures that the TV wouldn't work either."

"I'll call the RV place in the morning," Reeve said shaking his head and almost laughing at their predicament. "I hope they're open on Saturdays."

As he sat down next to Darlene, she took the remote from his hand and placed both hers and Reeve's ice cream desert along with the remote, on the coffee table.

First pulling Reeve's face toward hers and then seductively sliding her hand down his chest and inside of his sweat pants, she told him, "Well, I hope 'This' is working."

Reeve laughed as she lightly slid her fingers along his member. He kissed his wife and then gasped into her mouth as she reached lower and gave his balls a tight squeeze.

"Why yes," she whispered into his ear after she had given his lobe a not so delicate nibble, "I think this 'IS' working!"

"Damn Straight!" he said.

Darlene laughed and said, "I know where this 'Damn Straight' thing is going to be in a second." She curved her tongue behind Reeve's ear and sucked on his ear again.

When she released his earlobe after another strong nibble, her hand came up under his sweatshirt. She landed her hand directly on his breast. Her fingers quickly found his nipple, hard and ready. A squeeze and a gasp later, Darlene reached for her husband's sex again.

"Now that's what I call Damn Straight," she laughed and kissed Reeve as she reached under his ball sack, pulled it up and pressed the heel of her hand on his frenulum. Again, Reeve let out a light gasp of pleasure.

"When was the last time I told you I loved you?" he gasped, more than whispered, to Darlene.

"Just now," she said as she released her hand from his sex, pulled the elastic band of his sweat pants, nestled it under his scrotum and returned her hand to encircle his very hard penis.

Leaning her head down, she blew her breath across her husband's sex and kissed the tip. Quickly she cupped her tongue and started to swipe the ridge just underneath the glans. Reeve always appreciated the care Darlene took to excite him to the fullest.

With a grasp tightly around his shaft, she lifted her hand up to meet her tongue and lips. Then let the wet and warmth of her mouth envelop his waiting sex, sliding all the way down. Down to the base.

Reeve held his breath waiting for the payoff. His penis had hit the back of her throat. Then with a hard shove, she forced the glans into the start of her esophagus. He felt her throat constrict tightly around the glans, caught in the tightening sphincter. The payoff came when she began a hum.

The vibrations and pleasure he received lifted his hips off the couch. His whole body tensed and the breath he had been holding grunted forth. So loud and deep was the sound that the dishes in the cabinets might just have rattled from pressure of the sound waves.

Darlene always loved the deepness of the sounds he made and the strength she could exert on her husband. She hummed again. Driving Reeve where she wanted him ... deep in lust ... deep in desire for her.

In one swift motion her hands slid her sweat pants to her ankles. As she shifted up and over him, the pants were shorn and she brought her lips to his. A brief kiss and she asked him, "Liked that didn't you!"

"Very much," was his almost silent, gasping answer.

Kneeling, chest to chest with him as he sat on the couch, Darlene lowered her hips and knitted their bodies together. When she had his full length inside of her, she clamped around him and lifted up.

She let their lips separate and snuggled her nose into the hollow at the edge between his neck and shoulder. Kissing him there, she hummed again, sending glorious sparks through his body. It was a trick she had accidentally found out long ago when they were dating. It always brought a thrust and a pulse of his penis. Which always sent that special feeling soaring into her. Stimulating her vaginal nerves and began the rise inside of her. A great precursor to orgasm.

Not that she orgasmed every time they had sex. No, that was not the case. But it was more than enough to keep her satisfied. The real satisfaction she got was keeping her Reeve happy. That made her very happy in return.

No, Reeve didn't neglect her she thought. He knew how to make her reach her peak and scream like a 'Banshee.'

She hummed again and slammed herself down onto his pelvis. Another slow retreat and then down again with another hum into his hollow.

By then Reeve was holding her by her sides and moved his hands to her breasts. Treating her nipples like were radio dials, he twisted and pulled on them. Darlene's body sparked with electricity.

A contraction on her way up, caught her by surprise. Even though she was only half way up, she let out a gasp and slammed into him once again, forcing her hips into his. That was enough to send Reeve over the edge. The warmth of his body spewing inside of her made her gasp in pleasure. Her vagina rippled from the sparks which started in her brain then electrified her nipples and went surging down through her body.

Giving Reeve one more hum, loud and strong, into that wonderful pocket where his shoulder met his neck, she forced another surge within her. Twisting her hips, she crushed her clitoral hood sending blinding flashes through her.

Reeve sent one more surge within her and groaned a long exhaled breath. His body started to relax and his hips deepened into the couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.