Joan's Mistake - Cover

Joan's Mistake

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Joan gets caught taking funds at work, and becomes a sex slave to atone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation  

She turned then to Alice and asked Alice if she wanted to sit in the front seat or get in the back with Numi.

"The back, I think," Alice said. "Will she be friendly?"

"Very!" Joan and Sylvia said at the same time.

They slid into the back seat of the car and Joan snuggled against Alice in great contentment. Alice's hands went around Joan, holding her close and settled against her tits with their black nipples.

"You are so delicious, Numi," Alice whispered.

"Mmmmmm," Joan said, as the kissing and ear biting continued.

"Now don't you do get too fresh back there," Sylvia said.

"We're just snuggling," Alice said.

"Besides," Joan chimed in, "If you get Gary, when we get home; then I get Alice!"

Sylvia laughed and said: "Fair enough!"

"Gary sounds like he's in for it," Alice said.

Joan gave a laugh and said: "Gary, my lovely Gary is very mild and does what he's told to do."

"Ohhhh, that sounds promising," was Alice's comment.

Just then Sylvia stopped the car and made a comment:

"Here we are; clean up time for Numi!"

Now it was Joan's turn to let out a whoop! They were stopped at a car wash. Sylvia pulled the car up to the entrance to the bay so that the bay was blocked from the street. But there was a pickup truck with 3 teen aged boys there, just finishing a wash.

Sylvia got out and went to the kids:

"Hey, guys!"

They were affable enough and greeted her variously with "Hey!" or "Hey, Babe!"

"Got a proposition for you," Sylvia continued.

"Yes?" they were wary now but at least listening.

"My friend here in the car needs to be washed off; if you do that, I'll give you $20 each.

They looked at her and then at each other saying a loud: "Sure."

"Numi!" Sylvia called out and Joan got out of the car.

"Holy Shit!" one of the kids said, "Who or what is that?"

"We went to a party and she went as my beast," was Sylvia's reply.

"Too fuckin' weird," came the reply from one of them.

They took Joan into the bay and turned on the water, beginning to hose Joan off. The silver paint began to come off and run down the drain in a stream. Gradually, under the effect of the warm water, Joan started to emerge.

Sylvia gave two of the boys wash cloths and soap, which she took from the trunk. These two, with obvious glee moved in to Joan, now beginning to appear more naked than silvery, and began to wash her.

Joan's reaction was to simply smile at them. At one point she showed her teeth and snapped at one of them. He jumped and she giggled and he went back to washing her off. She held her hands up in the air as they did their washing.

"Sylvia, Sylvia," Joan crooned, "This is the best ever! They're so good at this."

"Don't you think, Syl, that Joan should reward them for their wonderful efforts?" Alice asked.

"Exactly so," Sylvia answered. Then, directing her words to the boys, she said: "Gentlemen, do a good job and you each get a blow job from the lovely lady."

"Cool!" was the dominant thought of each of them, as they went about the task with rigor.

Joan was washed all over. One of them concentrated on washing her ass, which she wiggled for them in appreciation. One worked on her face; one hosed her off periodically and worked on her nipples. Soon enough Joan emerged totally. When they were done, she took off her wig and then popped the evil looking teeth out, and stood there as simple, naked Joan.

She bowed to the three young men then, and said, in a very courtly voice:

"Thank you, gentlemen! I appreciate it, and am certainly willing to show that appreciation."

Sylvia then indicated that there was a grassy spot by the side of the car wash. Joan took the three of them there and, kneeling, proceeded to give the grinning kids the promised blow jobs.

The kids at first simply didn't believe it, but then Joan went, on her knees, to the first of them, and opened his zipper to fish his cock out.

"Wow!" he said, "Can you believe this, man?"

And Joan interjected: "Well, believe this."

Having said that, she kissed the head of his cock and licked the underside, sending a huge shiver throughout his body; then she was at the cock in avid style, sucking and slurping, bobbing her head and jerking at it, until she brought him off in grand style.

She simply stayed there on her knees and beckoned to the next of the kids, who came to her readily enough. She repeated the process, and by the time she was blowing the third one, the other two were playing with her nipples.

Joan thought it was grand.

It was with hugs and kisses that the three women left. Joan made sure that she hugged and kissed each of the still grinning kids before leaving.

When the got home, Gary was waiting for them.

Joan, upon going into the house, shed the cape, and going to him stark naked, said to him:

"Love we were a triumph! You did it! Your assembly was so cool!" Then she hesitated and said:

"Oh, I'm sorry, this is Alice, a friend of Sylvia's."

"Thank you, Gary," Sylvia said, going to him and kissing him, hard and long and deep. "To show our appreciation, you get not two women tonight but all three of us. And since Joan has the advantage right now, I think that Alice and I should even the score."

Gary was flushed with all the praise and watched with dancing eyes as first Sylvia and then the stranger Alice took off their clothes, getting soon as naked as Joan. Then the three women conspired to almost attack Gary. In no time at all his clothes were all off, and he was at the mercy of the three women.

At first, it was Alice that was dealing with Gary, kissing him at first with his stiff cock in her hand; mewling and cooing about how lovely, big and ready it was.

At the same time, Sylvia had Joan on the couch. Joan lay back on the couch languidly, as Sylvia ate her pussy, as she had promised. Sylvia hauled Joan's legs over her shoulders and got her mouth directly in at Joan's pussy to eat her out. She stuck a probing finger, at the same time up and into Joan asshole, causing her to buck and kick a bit with the sensation.

It wasn't until the late, late in the evening that Sylvia and Alice left. At the door, Sylvia once again thanked Gary, and said to Joan:

"Joanie, you were wonderful! I intend to do something super to say 'thank you' for helping me like this. I love you, love you, love you."

Joan was grinning, as Sylvia left. She turned to Gary, who was tired by then and said: "Come on stud, take Numi to bed"

Joan spent time at work the next monday filling Samantha in on exactly what went on at the party. She gave her the lowdown on Numi. Samantha giggled in delight as she was told about it. She positively crowed, when Joan showed her the photos that were taken of Numi, including one of Numi scowling and looking fierce.

There was not a huge work load that morning, so Joan sent Samantha to lunch a bit early and settled down to do a few things, while her secretary was gone.

The phone rang and Joan answered. A soft voice came over the phone, and it chilled Joan to the bone:

"My girl friends and I are in the mood for a wimpy, naked submissive older woman," the voice said.

Joan gulped, realizing that it was Beth calling her back, as she had promised she would.

"Yes," Joan said barely above a whisper.

"Are you a cunt who keeps her word?" Beth wanted to know.

"Yes," Joan said.

"Don't you dare answer me that way, bitch!" Beth almost shouted into the phone.

"I am so, sorry, ma'am," Joan said hurriedly, "Yes, ma'am, I am a cunt who keeps her word."

"Good," Beth said next, "Then you're ours tonight."

"Yes, ma'am, I'm yours tonight!" Joan agreed.

She was sweating just at the prospect of it, and the crotch of her panties were damp also.

"Do I need to bring anything, ma'am?" Joan asked.

"No, just you is what we want, and what we'll have," Beth said.

"Yes, a ma'am, I'm what you'll have," Joan agreed.

"You know the place," Beth said.

"Yes, I do, ma'am," Joan agreed. "My secretary?"

"Not this time, sweet ass," Beth said, "Just you and us; won't it be cosy?"

"Cosy, yes, ma'am, it certainly will be. Uh, dress code?"Joan wanted to know.

"Oh something appropriate, I think; you won't need clothes long; you might not even need them to go home in, don't you think, sweet ass?" Beth drawled.

"I'm afraid that I might not, ma'am," Joan said.

"I guess if I keep this up long, you'll probably cum right there at your desk, won't you, Joanie?" Beth asked next.

"Yes, ma'am, I'm afraid that I will," was Joan's reply.

"Good girl," Beth said, "You'll be so much fun to play with. See you tonight, 8 PM; you know the place. If you don't show, Joanie, I'll get you."

"I know that, ma'am," Joan said with conviction. "I'll be there; I promise."

Beth hung up, and Joan's hand went almost involuntarily to the crotch of her panties. Her hand was still there, when a knock came on the door and Sylvia came in.

"Well, well, what's this? Playing with ourselves?" Sylvia said with a giggle, as she came in.

"Oh, Sylvia," Joan sighed. "I just had a call from Beth."

"Oh, from Beth, and that turns Joanie on," Sylvia said in a sly voice.

"It sure does," Joan said. "She turns me on and frightens me all at the same time. She wants me tonight for her and her girls."

Sylvia looked concerned. "You want me to go with you?"

"No, I really don't think so, love," Joan said, "It's almost like something I have to do."

"You mean, get it out of your system?" Sylvia wanted to know.

"Well, yes," Joan said then, realizing that Sylvia had put her finger on it.

Joan continued, and looked serious now:

"It's been like this ever since the money thing, you know?" Sylvia shook her head to show that she was aware of what Joan was saying.

"I look back and realize that it was the stupidest thing that I've ever even conceived of doing. It's as though nothing else matters or measures up to it, and so, anything is okay for me. John Smart started me down that path but now I'm on it by myself and, damn it, Syl, I like it. I'm looking forward to whatever dirty things those girls will make me do tonight. I'm looking forward to them being rough with me."

Here Joan let out a huge sigh: "I'm looking forward to all of it; just all of it."

She hung her head then and Sylvia went to her, putting her arms around her and held her.

"Fine, but I want you to call me, do you understand?" Sylvia said next.

"Yes," Joan said, and that is helpful. Sylvia smiled into Joan's face and said, after kissing her:

"You know it's good that we both like cock, otherwise we'd run off together somewhere!"

Joan giggled, feeling a bit better and said: "Maybe we should anyhow."

Joan spent the rest of her work day thinking of how to dress for tonight's outing. She called Gary so that he would know that she had to go out, that Beth had called and she and the girls were planning an evening.

As it turned out, Joan's decision was, she thought, kind of a strange one. She didn't dress sexy at all. Instead she wore a straight a-line skirt, dark blue with a conservative blouse. She wore a plain white bra and a pair of normal pink panties that were the kind that went all the way to her waist. With this outfit, she wore 'sensible' shoes with about a two inch heel. She looked more like a librarian than a sex object. She was hoping that it might be exactly the right look for Beth and the girls.

She drove to the meeting place, remembering it from the last time. She admitted to herself that she felt a little more frightened this time without Samantha. It was as though with Samantha as an 'offering', she, Joan, might be have gotten off lightly, although that wasn't what happened at all. But now Joan was totally alone.

She parked and went to the door and knocked softly. It was Beth who answered the door. Joan stood there with her head down, hardly able to look Beth in the eye.

"I can't believe it!" Beth shouted over her shoulder to the others in side. "Here she is, dressed like a fucking grade school teacher or a librarian."

"Yes, ma'am," Joan said softly.

The others were there now, there were only three of them tonight, and they were staring at Joan and making similar comments.

Beth took Joan by the chin and said: "Okay, Joanie, explain the way you're dressed, and make it good or the ass kicking begins right away."

"Ma'am," Joan began. "I first thought of dressing as a sexy bitch but I thought that if I were to come to you dressed as an innocent, older teacher kind of figure, it might appeal more to you. I hope you don't mind; if you do, this silly bitch is truly, truly sorry."

Still holding her chin, Beth laughed, and said: "Joanie, Joanie, you are worth your weight in gold! I swear. You are exactly the kind of vision that we want. Don't you think so, guys?"

The others agreed at once, and Joan breathed a little easier.

"What could possibly be better," Beth said then, "Than to have at our mercy and take apart piece by piece a straight, stiff assed teacher? This is beyond wonderful!"

At that point Beth grabbed Joan and began to kiss her.

"Ohhh," Joan groaned, as she tried not to, playing the part that she'd begun, knowing that it was this that they wanted.

Beth backed off just a little and said:

"You fuckin' frigid bitch!"

As soon as she finished saying it, she slapped Joan's face. It was hard enough to stagger Joan, who held her hand up to her face, where she'd been slapped.

"Leave me alone, girls!" Joan said, in a trembling voice. "I am not a frigid bitch"

With a fierce look on her face, Beth slapped Joan again and then again. It sent Joan to her knees. While she was kneeling, Beth grabbed hold of Joan by the hair and turned her face forcefully upward.

"Teach," Beth said through a grim smile, "This is going to be a really, really tough night for you. We're going to kick your ass until you're so spooked that you'll ask for more ass kicking just because you think it's what we want."

"Inside," Beth roared at Joan, who scrambled up from where she was cowering and went inside with Beth and all the others following immediately.

Inside Joan was surrounded by this group of fierce looking girl.

"What?" Joan asked, looking around as though confused. "What do you want from me?"

"Before anything else, Joanie," Beth said, "We want you to take off the skirt and blouse; say 'no' or hesitate at all, and we'll kick your ass and dump your old ass naked in the slums for the bums to pick over."

"Yes, yes, I will," Joan said quickly, reaching for the buttons of her blouse. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Beth laughed: "Because we can, because we can. We've always wanted to stomp a teacher and this is our big chance."

Joan, by then, had her blouse off, and let it flutter to the floor.

"Nice big tits, teach," Beth said.

Joan was silent and received another slap in the face from Beth:

"Don't you fuckin' answer, when you're spoken to, teacher?"

"I'm sorry," Joan said between sobs now, "Thank you for the compliment."

"Skirt," Beth said, and quickly Joan went to work on the buttons on the back of her skirt and the zipper. It soon joined the blouse on the floor.

"Ha!" Beth laughed. "We might have expected it! Silly bitch is wearing 'Momma Panties'."

They all joined in the laugh at the panties that Joan was wearing, as she stood there I miserable silence.

"Hey," one of the other girls said suddenly, "Let's take her to the mall and do an exit walk."

"Cool!" was the general agreement.

Joan didn't understand but was ordered to dress and then quickly bundled into the car with the girls and taken to the local mall.

They parked the van that they were driving outside of the back entrance to the mall. It was night with not too many people going in and out.

Beth explained to Joan what she had to do:

"Now, Joanie," she said, "You'll like this."

"Thank you, ma'am," Joan said, really doubting that she would like whatever they had in mind but getting excited by the dirty possibilities of it anyway.

"You just go inside the exit there and turn around and come out. Simple?" Beth said.

"Uh, yes, ma'am," Joan said, still waiting.

"I see you're wondering what else; right, sweetie?" Beth said then with a grin. The others were chuckling.

Joan knew that something major was coming. She waited.

"Well, it's this way," Beth said. "First of all give me your skirt."

Beth held out her hand and Joan unbuttoned the skirt and took it off, handing it to Beth.

"Good girl," Beth said, "Now those sexy 'Momma Panties' too."

Joan struggled out of her panties and handed them over.

"Great!" Beth said, "Now you're ready. Take the coat that we have here, and go with Judy into the mall. Then you give Judy the coat, wait until she's out to the van and just stroll out yourself. See what happens."

The thought both made Joan pale and excited her at the same time.

Beth looked at her closely and said: "This is turning you on, isn't it, Joanie?"

"Yes, ma'am," Joan admitted.

"Well, take the coat, put it on and go with Judy."

Joan did as she was told. She kept looking all around, as she walked into the mall entrance with Judy. After they were inside Judy just held out her hand to receive the coat. Joan was pale then and sweating.

"Oh dear!" Joan said and took the coat off.

She was now just inside the entrance to the mall wearing blouse, bra, low heeled shoes and naked from her shoes to her blouse. Judy had already gone with the coat and Joan waited until Judy was at the van. She was anxious to go and get this done. She was also aware that her pussy was dripping.

Just as she walked out the door an older couple came up the entrance walk. The woman let out a squeak and the man simply stared and grinned.

Joan said a pleasant: "Good evening" to them and kept walking.

"I got away with that," she exulted.

But just as she said that--'pride goeth before a fall', the Greeks say--two kids on bikes stopped their bikes and put them in the bike racks and walked up the mall walk, and, seeing Joan, naked from the waist down, just stopped and stared.

"Shit, lady!" the one said. "Your pussy's showing."

"Thank you, I know," Joan said.

The two kids kind of jabbed each other in the ribs and one fell in to walk with Joan on either side of her. Joan tried not to hurry and kept looking around furtively, when she felt a hand on her ass. Then there was another one.

"Nice ass, lady," the same kid said.

"Thank you," Joan said to him, making now effort to remove the kids' hands from her ass. Then she saw Beth tell her to stop and turn. She knew that Beth wanted her to give the kids a chance at her pussy, so she stopped and turned.

"What? Lady?" the kid asked.

Joan didn't say anything but decided to be bold. Looking around, and seeing no one, she took the kid's hand and put it on her pussy.

"Hey!" he exulted and his friend followed suit immediately, with his hand in Joan's pussy hair. Joan was getting terribly excited now.

She got to the van and the door opened for her, letting her slide in. But the kids didn't go away.

"Is that your mom?" the articulate kid asked Beth.

"No, she's our slave," Beth said.

"Really!?" the kid asked.

"Really!" Beth said.

"Cool," the kid said then. "Then tell her to show us her tits."

"Congratulations, Joanie," Beth said, "You're in demand. Give me your blouse and bra."

With the kids straining to see into the van, Joan removed her blouse and handed it to the girls, then her bra. The two kids' eyes were huge by then.

Beth rolled down the window. She said to the kids and Joan:

"Here's how it's going to be. She'll get out and walk with you two to the back of the lot, dressed as she is, only in her shoes. You can touch her anywhere you like. When she gets you to the back of the lot, where we'll park, she'll give you each a blow job."

"You're shitting me!" the kid said, not believing what he was hearing.

"Well, all you have to do is walk with a naked lady through the parking lot to find out, right?" Beth said, smiling at him.

"Right!" he said all eagerness now.

"Out you go, Joan," Beth said then. "Better get into the dark away from the lights, while you can.

"Yes, ma'am," Joan said, sliding out of the van and smiling down at the grinning kids that were waiting for her.

She did indeed get into the shadows before anyone else came, and the walk to the back of the lot was punctuated for her by anxious, energetic hands that were pulling her nipples and tits, rummaging around in her pubic hair, and poking her in the ass. Every now and then they elicited a squeak or a yip from Joan and that made them laugh and redouble their efforts.

Finally, Joan arrived at the van, very much mauled by her admirers. Beth told them to go to the back side of the van, where it was more private. With all the girls watching, Joan got down on her knees and, first with the articulate kid, gave them both a blow job. They didn't last too long due to their extreme excitement.

They each collect a kiss and another tit feel from Joan before they went back to the mall, high fiving each other in their enthusiasm.

Joan got back into the van, slumped down in the seat and gave a great sigh.

"What do you think, Joanie?" Beth said.

"Turn on, ma'am, thank you," was Joan's answer.

"To show your appreciation," Beth said, "You can take us out for dessert."

"Yes, ma'am," Joan answered and they went off to a restaurant that was still open.

Before getting out of the van, Beth gave Joan her blouse and skirt

"No other clothes for this part of the evening," Beth said.

They all got out and gathered around Joan to 'get her ready', as they put it. They turned Joan around and pulled her skirt down so that it was riding low on her hips. Next they opened the back zipper of her skirt. It was low enough on her hips that it showed the crack of her ass for most of its length. Next they gathered the front of the skirt and fastened it in place so that the gap of the open zipper would remain.

"There," Beth said, "That should get some attention."

They walked in and were shown to a booth. As fate would have it, there was a booth of guys that they had to pass. The commotion of the guys, when they saw the gap in Beth's skirt zipper was huge. All the girls sat down in the booth they were given. The guys were staring at them.

Beth turned to Joan and said:

"We've forgotten your wallet in the van; go get it. Walk by their table very slowly."

"Yes, ma'am," Joan said.

She was turned on again, and just amazed at the fertile imaginations that the kids had in thinking up situations to humiliate her. She did as she was told, walking slowly by the guys' table with her ass still hanging out of her clothes. She loved it.

She fetched her wallet and did the grand review by the guys' table again. The guys were beside themselves, absolutely sure that the good looking woman was not aware that her ass was showing.

The girls and Joan had pie and the parade went by the guys' table again. When they were in the van, Beth said:

"Gee, if those guys would have had the gumption of those two kids, they'd be getting laid now! Disappointed, Joanie?"

"I'm very horny, ma'am," was Joan's reply. "Thank you for the opportunities."

"Well, sweetie," Beth said, "I think it's time that we took you back and played with you a bit, don't you?"

"Oh, I hope so, ma'am," was Joan's reply.

Beth ordered Joan to put the "Momma Panties" on again and the skirt and blouse. She told Joan that she wouldn't need the bra for the rest of the night.

"Play time soon, Joanie," Beth said.

"I know, ma'am," Joan said.

"Think we'll be rough with you, baby?" Beth asked.

"I'm afraid so," Joan said quietly.

"Correct in one, Joanie!" was Beth's answer, grinning at Joan. She put her arms around Joan as she said it. Joan clung to her, heaved a great sigh and just laid her head on Beth's shoulder.

They left the restaurant parking lot and headed back for the club house where they'd been first.

They all piled into the small house, after their outings.

"Now wasn't that fun?" Beth asked Joan, once they'd gotten inside.

"Yes, ma'am," Joan said smiling; it seems that Joan really did enjoy the outing and the outrageous things that they had her do. "I did enjoy it," she added.

Beth smiled, and said: "I thought so, our Joan. Now you just dress yourself for the rest of our night here. We want you dressed in those lovely 'Momma Panties' and your sensible heels. Won't that be lovely?"

"Yes, ma'am, I think it will," Joan said nervously to her, unbuttoning her skirt and getting herself ready, as she was told.

Soon she stood there ready for whatever they had in mind next; she she'd been told, she wore only her pink panties that went all the way up to her waist, and her low heeled shoes.

"Joan, you're a vision," Beth said, and put on some music.

Then they danced, while the other girls stood around and watched, smoking and joking about how nice Joan's ass looked.

"Joanie, you're spectacular, do you know that?" Beth asked. She had her arms around Joan's waist, with fingers plunged down inside Joan's panties, as they danced.

"If you tell me so, ma'am," Joan admitted, "Then I know."

Beth kissed her then and whispered: "Tell us, lovely woman, tell us how a gorgeous older woman like you gets to be in this cozy shack with us crazy girls, dressed only in her panties and so willing to do whatever we want you to. Tell us that story, Joanie."

Joan began to relate to them all the story of her vain attempt at embezzlement and the many consequences, including her surprised discovery of this broad streak of submission in her. She gave them details of the things that had happened lately.

"Delicious story," Beth said, stroking Joan's back and ass cheeks. "But I think it's time to use some of that submissiveness, don't you, Joanie?"

Joan started to cry then.

"Oh, Joan," Beth cooed at her, "You don't want to?"

"Oh, I do," Joan said between sobs, "But I'm afraid of what you'll do."

"You mean beside sending you home naked tonight?" Beth asked, smiling at her.

"Yes, ma'am, beside sending me home naked tonight," Joan agreed.

"Come here, sweet one," Beth said, cooing to Joan and holding her.

Then Joan let out a squeak.

"What is it, Joanie," Beth asked.

"Someone behind me,"Joan said, clinging to Beth now. "Pulling ... pulling my panties down."

"Hmm," Beth said, licking Joan's ear, and making her shiver, "Sounds nice; is it?"

"Oh, yes," Joan said and then she squealed.

"What now, Joanie?" Beth asked patiently, "You're making all this racquet."

"She's ... uh ... she's biting my EEEEEKKK ... ass, ma'am," Joan said breathlessly.

"Mmmm, and you like that, Joanie?" Beth asked.

"Yes, ma'am, I do ... OOOOOOOOOOOO!" Joan faded into a magnificent groan.

"And now?" Beth asked still holding on tight to Joan.

"She's ... OOOOOOOOOOO ... she's licking my ass, ma'am; Oh, I'm shaking!"

"Wait 'til you see what she does next, Joanie," Beth said licking the ear again.

Joan's knees got weak at that point because Judy, who was the one who took Joan's panties and bit her ass several times, was now eating Joan's pussy.

"Don't we treat you nicely, Joanie?" Beth asked, licking Joan's lips.

Joan had tears in her eyes, and on her cheeks; she said, with great emotion:

"Oh, yes, ma'am you do, and I am so hard to deal with and so reluctant; I'm so sorry..."

Just then Joan's voice trailed off into a loud series of moans, as she began to cum from Judy's eating her.

Joan was left clinging to Beth, and sobbing:

"I try to be good for you, ma'am, but I'm so slow and reluctant about things. Please let me try to be better."

"Well, aren't you the most wonderful older woman around!" Beth said. "We'll just do that now, honey; here's what we want you to do to show us that you've really reformed. We want you to get on your knees and ask us, hold your hands out folded like you're begging for a favor and ask us as sincerely as you possibly can to hurt you now!"

Joan began to sob in earnest then but shook her head 'yes' and sunk to her knees. The three ginning girls were watching her as she held her hands out, folded in supplication, and began to literally beg them: There were tears streaming down her face, as she spoke to them, still holding her hands out in beseeching:

"Mistresses, I don't know what inspired you to take notice of me in the beginning but I do know that I appreciate it. You've contacted me now, today yet again, to come and be your play thing, which is the very thing that I sincerely wish to be. I know that you could well have chosen others, younger, prettier but I hope, and I assure you that you won't be able to choose anyone more willing or more thankful for your attentions. I know I've been balky and it makes me ashamed of myself. One of the lessons in life that I have recently learned is that, as difficult as it is to understand, I am turned on by, intrigued by, excited by having pain inflicted on me. I admit that I am hesitant because I am afraid, and I apologize for the hesitance, and I promise, I promise faithfully that I will submit willingly, smilingly and gratefully to your will. I am not selfish enough to ask you outright to hurt me now; that would be presuming too much, and this old slut does not wish to be presumptuous, but if it is your will to begin to hurt me now, then I kiss your feet and say, from the bottom of my heart: "Thank you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.