Joan's Mistake - Cover

Joan's Mistake

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Joan gets caught taking funds at work, and becomes a sex slave to atone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation  

She went back to the office and told Samantha that she'd need a bit of time, that she was going to be busy with a phone call.

She took a deep breath and dialed the number of the shop where she bought the crop, and asked from Mrs. Eltringham.

The woman's half familiar voice came on the phone, and Joan spoke up right away:

"Mrs. Eltringham, this is Joan; I was ... uh, just there..."

"I recognize your voice, Joan," Mrs. Eltringham broke in, "What can I do for you."

"Please forgive me for bothering you," Joan continued, "But I do have a question."

"It's no bother, Joan," came the reply, "We did get to know one another a bit, when you were shopping with us. Excuse me a minute and I'll get Wendy on the extension."

"Oh, thank you, ma'am," Joan said quickly.

She was then talking to Wendy and Mrs. Eltringham:

"I have called for two reasons really, if you don't mind."

"Go ahead, child," Mrs. Eltringham said to her in a soothing voice.

"I was, uh, hoping, uh, that you weren't ... you know ... uh finished with me quite," Joan said meekly.

Mrs. Eltringham broke in with a laugh: "You are a darling, Joan," she said, "Don't you think so, Wendy?"

"Oh, quite!" Wendy agreed.

"No, dear," Mrs. Eltringham continued then, "We are not indeed finished with you yet. Come back to the store today; when are you finished with work?"

"Uh, 4:30 ma'am," Joan answered, "I'll get a taxi right away and come over then."

"And your other item?" Mrs. Eltringham wanted to know.

"Well, it's about the crop," Joan began. "I'd like some advice about how to present it to my boss."

"Yes," Mrs. Eltringham said, "Continue."

Joan went on to tell the two of them of the arrangement with John Smart, of her showing her panties upon entering the office.

"But, you see," Joan said then, "He always initiates the contacts. I'm asking for him to use the crop on me; I don't want to seem 'forward', if you know what I mean?"

"Of course we do, "Wendy answered, "May I, Mrs. E?"

"Please do, Wendy," the other lady said.

"It's simple, Joan, instead of just showing your panties, when you go into his office, you strip to your panties, and then crawling to him, you present the crop as a gift. He will understand both the gift and the way that you're presenting it to him, I assure you."

Joan realized that they were right about that. She almost simpered:

"Of course you're right; I don't quite know how to say 'thank you' for the advice."

Mrs. Eltringham broke in then and said: "Oh, we'll show you how to do that this afternoon after 4:30 PM."

"Yes, ma'am," Joan concluded, "Thank you so much."

Joan then added: "I'm, uh, looking forward to seeing you this afternoon,"

"I'm sure you are," Mrs. Eltringham said, "Well, we assure you that you'll have an interesting time."

"Thank you again," Joan said as she hung up.

Her next call was to John Smart:

"John," she began, when he answered his phone, "I hope I'm not disturbing your lunch."

"No, Joan," it's fine, "What can I do for you? Do you have those proposals fleshed out and ready?"

"No, sir," she said a bit nervously, "It's something else that I'd like to see you about, if I may?"

"Yes, surely, come over right away."

Joan said to Samantha, as she passed her desk:

"I will be with John Smart; I don't want to be disturbed; take anything that comes in for me."

"Yes, ma'am," Samantha said, looking up at her boss almost adoringly.

Joan smiled to herself, as she moved up the hall with the gift; she thought, just thought that she'd have to do something about that look from Samantha.

Then she forced her mind back to her up-coming session with John. She smiled at the secretary, who told her to go right in. He was at his desk, just finishing his lunch.

"Hi, Joan," he said pleasantly.

Joan went to stand directly in front of his desk. She put the bag with the crop in it down on a chair and moved her hands to the hem of her skirt. She lifted up her skirt to above her waist, showing her light blue panties to John again.

He smiled at her compliance with what he had previously ordered her to do. She continued then by turning around to show him her ass, bending from the waist to give him the full effect.

"Very nice, ass, Joan," he said quietly. "It makes it so pleasant during the day to have you come in to display yourself like this."

Then Joan took a deep breath, and simply said:

"Forgive me, sir, if I presume but..."

Then her actions spoke louder than her words. She unbuttoned the side button of her skirt and let it skitter to the floor. Then, while he was smiling at her and had a look of wonder on his face, she unbuttoned her blouse to add it to the skirt on the floor. Then she quickly had her bra off, and finally her panties.

She stood there naked. John had a very appreciative look on his face and said very quietly:

"Yes? Joan?"

She went to her knees, as Wendy had suggested, she took the bag and crawled around the side of his desk. She made sure that, once she had crawled around to confront him in his chair, she had her head and eyes down, and was holding the bag out to him.

"A gift, sir," she said, adding the word, "Master."

"A gift?" he mused, "Why, thank you, Joan. And you present it so nicely but let's see what it is."

He opened the bag and the wrapping and eventually came up with the crop.

"Well," he said with some surprise. "You are full of surprises these days. But what exactly happened over lunch for you."

Joan crawled up to him so that she was now kneeling almost between his thighs. She told him the tale of her lunch time adventures, with both Wendy and Mrs. Eltringham and the taxi driver. She also told him of her 'appointments' with all of those people after work.

John laughed: "We have really broken open the dam here, Joan, haven't we?"

"Yes, sir, it seems that we have, and, to thank you for that, for helping me, despite my terrible actions, to feel so alive, I wanted to give you this gift."

"Thank you, Joan," he said sincerely.

"May I please ask a question?" she said then.

"Of course, Joan," he answered.

"I know that I'm bothering you, and not doing my work right now. I promise faithfully that I will get my work done. But I was hoping ... uh ... hoping that you'd take a few minutes to use my gift. Hoping, Mr. Smart, sir."

"Wonderful," he almost exploded.

"Into the room beyond the bathroom, Joan," he said to her. "Now."

She moved to comply, crawling into the bathroom. As they went along, he swished the crop through the air, and, just as they got to the door of the bathroom, he hit her on the ass with it.

Joan squealed. It was from the pain, the suddenness, and from the instant heat that being hit by the crop produced in her.

"Stand there at the counter; grab the counter and bend over at the waist."

Joan quickly got into the position that he mentioned. She bent over from the waist and waited.

The swish of the crop through the air announced to her the beginning of the beating that he was going to give her.

She jumped, she squealed. He stopped for just a moment and went to the doorway and pushed a button.

Joan looked around for just an instant.

He snapped: "Eyes forward."

Then, to Joan's chagrin, she heard the office door open and then the voice of John's young secretary from the bathroom doorway.

"Lovely," the secretary said.

"Isn't she," John said.

"Donna, go out into my office and get her panties from the floor; I need some kind of gag to hold the noise down."

"Yes, of course, Mr. Smart," she said, and she went to fetch the panties.

She came back into the office and went to Joan, smiling at Joan via the mirror. She held the panties in her hand and said:

"Open wide, Joan."

"Yes, ma'am," was Joan's quick answer.

Donna wadded the panties into Joan's mouth, making sure that the crotch gusset was turned inside out, as it went into her mouth.

Donna was about to go but John Smart said to her:

"Don't go, Donna; I might give you a chance to beat our slut's ass here."

Then John turned to Donna and said:

"But be sure to remember that, though she is what I call her, a slut, she is also one of our executives and I will closely control how she is treated. I hope that much is clear?"

"Very," Donna said, "I just appreciate your letting me take part in this little scene with her. I appreciate it."

Then the beating began again. Joan was jumping and writhing from the beating on her ass by the crop. John landed blows up and down her lower back and ass cheeks, between the small of her back and the back of her thighs.

He did hand the crop then to Donna with the simple words:

"Go ahead, Donna, beat Joan's ass; she really does love it."

"Do you?" Donna asked, as she slashed at Joan's already reddened ass with the crop.

"Yes, ma'am; (Slap!) Ms. Donna, (Slap!) I really do (Slap!) love to have my ass (Slap!) beaten this way. (Slap!)"

Joan was finally reduced to tears and begging for the to stop.

John, recognizing what was happening to Joan told Donna that she could go, and that he'd finish here. She left, and John planted four more savage blows of the crop onto Joan ass:

(Slap!) (Slap!) (Slap!) (Slap!)

Joan moaned through her clenched teeth:

"Going to cum soon! Ohhhhhh, sooooooonnnnn!

John Smart moved up behind her quickly and pushed his stiff cock into Joan's dripping pussy. It was the final thing that Joan needed to push her into an orgasm. She backed up onto the cock with as much force as she could and gave herself over to John's back and forth fucking movement.

Then Joan was simply overcome by the heat in her ass from the beating, and the cock that was servicing her at that moment.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!) she moaned, as she reached around to hold John up against her. He hunched into her and planted his prick as deeply into her as he possibly could.

She collapsed against the counter, wheezing, and whispering, having taken the panties out of her mouth:

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Joan," he said to her, "You are such a treat."

She went to her knees automatically then and moved around on her knees to be able to take his slimy cock into her mouth.

She made humming and singing noises as she sucked the cock until it was clean.

She took him out of her mouth then, and sat back on her heels, saying a simple:

"Thank you, sir," again to him.

He laughed and stroked her cheek; she grabbed his stroking hand and held it to her mouth to plant a kiss on his hand.

She looked up at him, surprised at herself for how excited this kind of sexual treatment was making her.

She whispered to him:

"Next time please in my ass."

"Of course, Joan," he said to her.

Then he said:

"When you're dressed, please thank Donna on the way out of the office."

"I certainly will, sir," she answered.

"I will expect you to tell me what your afternoon after work is like," he said, making a demand.

"Of course, sir," she said.

"And don't forget that no matter how tired you are, tonight Gary gets to fuck your ass."

"Yes, sir," she said, "Tonight Gary gets to fuck my ass."

Donna smiled at her pleasantly, as she left John's office, dressed again.

"Are you okay?" Donna wanted to know.

Joan smiled, "Yes, Donna, and thanks for your help in there."

Donna grinned at her with a huge wide grin.

"It was my pleasure, ma'am."

Joan had a grin of her own on her face, as she went back to her office.

She'd been busy working on the new security proposals, and planning to have a meeting with all their security personnel to talk about the possible new directions. It was Samantha who came into her office and reminded her that it was almost 4:30. She'd asked her to give her a reminder so that she wouldn't miss a couple of after work appointments.

"Ma'am," Samantha said, after knocking on the door, "I just wanted to remind you that it's almost 4:30; you wanted to be reminded of the time for your appointments."

"Thank you, Samantha," Joan said, "The time has almost gotten away from me."

Instead of leaving, Samantha just stood there. She'd been practicing a little speech for a good part of the afternoon and knew that if she didn't make the speech now, she never would.

She was also really nervous about it. She hoped that she'd hidden the fact that she had an unspeakable attraction for Joan for a long time, ever since she joined the secretarial pool of the firm. She never knew why but she liked everything about Joan: the way she dressed, the way she walked, her attitude all of it. And lately there'd been a change that had somehow made Joan a hotter and hotter person to try to emulate. But Samantha was sure that it wasn't just emulation that she was after.

Joan looked up then, and with a twinkle in her eye said:

"Anything else, Samantha?"

"May I please say something, ma'am?" Samantha said with a sigh.

Joan was pleased and enjoying this. She had already decided to try to follow up on her instincts about Samantha. She was wondering what was up with this lovely young lady now.

"Sit, Samantha," Joan said,

"If you don't mind, please, Ma'am," Samantha said, coloring in her face, "It wouldn't be polite or proper to sit in your presence."

Joan grinned inwardly at this seemingly simple declaration from Samantha but she knew it for what it was. She was also not going to let the girl get her way, even if getting her way was meant to honor her new boss.

"It also wouldn't be polite to not do what I tell you to do," Joan said quietly.

"Oh, ma'am," Samantha said quickly, taking a seat, "I meant no disrespect; please don't take what I said that way."

"Of course, I won't," Joan answered, "But let's remember one thing between us, Samantha, when I tell you to do something, I expect that you will do it. Clear?"

"Very, ma'am," Samantha said, wide eyed.

"Now what was it that you wanted to say," Joan prompted.

Samantha hemmed a hawed a bit but finally worked herself up to what it was that she wanted to say.

"Ma'am, this is both difficult and maybe inappropriate for me to say to you. But I know that if I don't do it now, I just won't ever. I want you to know how much I appreciate you taking me on here; I mean giving me the job as your secretary and taking me out of the pool. It means a great deal to me, just a great deal."

"You're welcome, Samantha," Joan began but the secretary held up her hand to indicate that she wasn't finished.

"Please forgive me but there's a little more." Her eyes were shining with her message now. She went on:

"I, uh, have watched you around the company for a bit, since I became a part of the secretarial pool; I think, ma'am, that you are just lovely beyond compare." Here Samantha began to blush but she was determined.

"I guess that I need to tell you, I need to say that I will ... uh ... I will do anything at all for you. Just anything at all."

She ended her ramble and Joan was smiling. She said to herself:

"My, my this can be fun; someone to play with the way that John Smart plays with me."

Joan found a huge amount of immediate satisfaction in the very thought.

Joan then replied to her nervous secretary:

"Samantha, let me caution you to not use the word 'anything' here; it's a dangerous word. I think that you need to reflect about that."

"Ma'am," Samantha said in return, her courage to speak having not fled yet, "I said anything and I mean anything. I really ... uh, really ... believe that I love you."

At this point tears started to run down Samantha's face.

Joan spoke up then:

"Okay, Samantha, 'anything' it is then. I have a little time here. I want you to stand in the middle of the room and take your clothes off."

Samantha looked at her, as if she hadn't heard her. Joan moved very quickly. She grabbed Samantha by the chin and squeezed:

"Listen, missy, if you come in here and say that you'll do 'anything' for me, and then balk at the very first thing that I tell you to do, then I can't use you!"

Samantha was almost crying as she sputtered and began to quickly remove her clothing. As she did, as she took off blouse, and skirt, she spluttered back at Joan:

"It's just, ma'am, it's just that your reaction made me so happy; it stunned me; but look, look, I'm doing it, doing it!"

By that time the young secretary had already removed her outer clothes and was taking her bra off. She was down to a pair of pale yellow panties, when she looked at Joan with a question on her face:

"Everything," Joan said.

The panties then joined the pile of Samantha's clothes on the floor. Joan strutted around the nervous, naked young woman.

"Put your hands up in the air," Joan said, as she moved in circles around Samantha.

"Are you excited by this?" Joan wanted to know.

"Oh, yes, ma'am," Samantha said in a breathless voice.

"How about this?" Joan asked, pinching a nipple.

"Uuuuuggghhh! Oh, yes, yes," Samantha said quickly.

"Or this?" Joan wanted to know, as she took a handful of Samantha's pubic hair and pulled upward on it, bringing the girl to her toes.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Samantha squealed.

"My, my you seem to be an excitable little bitch!" Joan said.

Samantha found herself turned on even by the name calling. She struggled to answer quickly:

"Yes, ma'am, I am an excitable little bitch."

"But this seems awfully quick," Joan cautioned.

"I know, ma'am," Samantha admitted, taking time to squeal again as Joan once again pulled on her pubic hair.

"I just realized that I had to do it, when I had my courage up or just forget about doing it at all."

She blushed then and struggled to continue: "It's this declaration that I've been practicing and hoping to make for as long as I've been here and have known who you are."

"Well, quick or not," Joan went on, "It's brought us quite to a lovely place."

Joan moved her hand just bit and ended with her finger deep in Samantha's pussy.

"Oh, I bet you like that," Joan said.

Samantha only barely managed a sighed kind of "Yes, ma'am."

"I bet that if I continue," Joan said, "You'll cum for me right here."

"Oh, yes, ma'am," came another sigh from Samantha, whose pussy was still being played with."

Joan stopped then and said to her:

"But I think that we'll wait until at least tomorrow to continue this. Now, listen to me."

"Yes, ma'am," Samantha said, trying to calm down.

"When I come in to work tomorrow, I want you in here in exactly the same attitude, wearing the same smile and nothing more. Do you understand me?"

"I certainly do, ma'am," Samantha said.

"Okay, then," Joan concluded, as she got her trench coat out. "We'll leave the situation this way. This is for you."

Once she said that, Joan went around and slapped Samantha's naked ass five times. She slapped her really hard. It made Samantha come out with a kind of 'yip' and then she jumped, as her ass was being beaten by Joan's hand.

Joan headed for the door, and her appointments.

Samantha said after her: "Thank you, ma'am. I'll certainly do what you've told me to do."

Joan left the building with a huge smile on her face. The day had been good one for her, and now she was off to adventures. She took a few minutes in the lobby of the building to call Gary and tell him what she was up to that early evening. She promised him that she'd have a full report, when she got home. He was content with that.

Back in Janet's office, Samantha stayed where she was for a bit. She was so overwrought and excited, that she didn't want to dress just yet. She hoped that someone would come and find her. Someone that would continue to use her, make her do things, dirty things. But a a voice inside mentioned that she was doing this for and with Ms. Joan.

Samantha sighed in acknowledgement of that and went to get her clothes. On a pure whim, she went to Joan's desk and put her panties in her top desk drawer with a note: "For You, Ma'am." That made her smile, as she got ready to leave the building.

The taxi was waiting and it brought it all back immediately. It excited Joan to think of all that had happened. She opened the back door of the taxi and slid into the back seat.

The taxi driver greeted her with a big smile:

"Are you all ready for an active evening?"

"Yes, sir," she said meekly, "I believe I am."

He drove her away taking her to the mall where the store was located.

When they arrived a the mall, he parked first out of the way toward the back of the parking lot. Joan knew what he wanted her to do. She got out, opened the driver's door and knelt down, as he slid from under the wheel, so that his legs were out of the cab.

She smiled up at him first, and then unzipped his pants. For her it was like going to a place that she was becoming familiar with. She had turned into, she realized, this wanton, erotically driven woman, who simply loved doing these kinds of things.

These were her thoughts as she grazed the head of his wide cock with her tongue. He gave a groan of approval, as she moved on to encompass most of his cock with her mouth. She licked her way back up the shaft, and then encompassed it all with her mouth again.

This was something that she really liked to do. That much was a true revelation for Joan. It caused her to smile up at the taxi driver as she took his balls in her hand and played with his balls. She began to set up a constant motion with her head, bobbing it up and down on his cock.

"This is the way that cock suckers do it," she kind of groaned to herself. "It's the way that I do it," she continued crooning to herself.

She increased the head bobbing motion and gripped his cock with her lips and tongue as it swelled and he began to cum in her mouth. She took all of the cum into her mouth and swallowed.

"Oh, shit," he said, "Can you suck cock!"

"Thank you, sir," she said, smiling up at him and licking her lips. "But if you'll excuse me," she continued, "I have a kind of a date in the mall here."

"I guess you do," was his answer, as he left her.

Joan walked the mall just a little. She smiled inwardly as she thought of the fact that, though she looked like a business woman, a successful business woman, she was indeed right this minute a sex slave going to be used in whatever fashion two women wished. The thought flashed through her, making her pussy wet and making her sorry that she had no chance to go somewhere right now and play with herself. She even thought of heading for one of the ladies' rooms but was adamant in going to the equestrian store.

She went into the store and was half browsing and looking around for Mrs. Eltrinham or Wendy. It was Wendy who found her first.

Joan had a sensation that someone was watching her, as she was in the corner of the store, and turned to see that Wendy was indeed approaching.

"Why it's our Joan," Wendy said with a satisfied smile.

"Yes, ma'am," Joan said meekly, "I've returned."

"So, you have," Wendy said, "Just come with me now."

Wendy led Joan into the back room of the store. It was a room where there was a desk and some items were stored.

"Wait!" Wendy said.

Joan simply stayed where she was, and waited for Wendy to fetch Mrs. Eltringham.

She didn't have to wait very long. Soon she heard the voice of Mrs. Eltringham exclaiming:

"I guess she came back, after the way we treated her last time!"

Then both Wendy and Mrs. Eltringham came around the corner of the room and stood in front of Joan. Mrs. Eltringham spoke up immediately:

"Why, child, do you stand there and still have your clothes on? Whatever for? Take them off immediately."

It never even crossed Joan's mind to do anything but take her clothes off. She stripped quickly and stood, finally wearing only her bikini panties. She didn't know if this was enough or not.

Mrs. Eltringham went around the corner and came back quickly with a crop, which she began to use on Joan's tits, nipples and hips.

"Strip! I told you, stupid girl!" Mrs. Eltringham almost shouted at her.

Joan, shaking now from the treatment that she was receiving, quickly removed both her panties and her shoes. She was left naked now.

"Better," Mrs. Eltringham cooed to Joan. "But still not good enough!"

"No?" Joan wailed back at them. She went to her knees on instinct and said quietly:

"Instruct me, ma'am, about what you want. I am an stupid girl."

"No, I think that you're not," Mrs. Eltringham said, "It's just that you need training and every time that you're here you will get just exactly that: training."

Joan crawled to her on her knees and sought to kiss her hand but the older woman wouldn't allow it.

"Not at all," she said, "Kiss nothing until we have you properly stripped. Now give me your rings."

Joan was now very, very eager to please Mrs. Eltringham. She took off her wedding ring and a lovely garnet that Gary had given her, and handed them to Wendy, who was waiting for them.

"Now the necklace," Mrs. Eltringham demanded, and the necklace came off next.

"Watch," was Mrs. Eltringham's next demand of Joan, and Joan complied immediately.

"Pierced earrings," Mrs. Eltringham finally said, and once Joan had handed them over, she was indeed totally naked for the two women.

"Now obeisance," Mrs. Eltringham said, and Joan understood.

She crawled to Mrs. Eltringham first and kissed her hand, and then crawled to Wendy, who was waiting for Joan with her back to her and her skirt pulled up to her waist. Joan leaned over and kissed Wendy's ass cheeks, first one and then the other.

"Better behavior," Mrs. Eltringham said. Then she continued talking to Joan:

"Your Mr. Smart said that you'd probably be back today."

"He did?" Joan asked meekly.

"Yes, he did;" Mrs. Eltringham said. "He must know you very well."

"Yes, he does," Joan said.

"But tell me first, why did you come back? And what gift will you give us for taking care of you?"

"I ... uh ... came back, uh, because I was so excited by the way that you treated me!" Joan began.

"Yes, that's obvious, pet," Mrs. Eltringham said. "You're new to this treatment."

"Yes, ma'am," Joan confessed, "I am."

"Well, fine," Mrs. Eltringham went on, "We'll give you the kind of treatment that you crave but you must give us a gift for it."

"I will give my obedience; I will do anything you tell me to do."

"Wonderful," Mrs. Eltringham exclaimed, "But we would take that in any event, and you will not leave here without rendering us that obedience and doing absolutely everything that we tell you to do. You'd better have another offer."

Then a thought occurred to Joan and she said:

"I will give you my secretary; her name is Samantha. She is 25 and blond, and lovely. I will bring her here for you."

"Accepted," Mrs. Eltringham said.

Then turning to Wendy, she said: "Wendy, get the tail and the harness and let's get her set up in the enclosure."

Joan heard all of this with mixed emotions. She was frightened but she was also really turned on by the prospects. She stood here totally, absolutely naked and these women were still dressed. She was acting like a slut slave but, she realized, that's exactly what she was for them. And unaccountably, it pleased her very much.

While they were waiting for Wendy, Mrs. Eltringham turned to Joan and said:

"While you're waiting, girl, put your hands behind your head, and interlace your fingers."

Joan complied immediately, and was surprised how much like a prisoner this little gesture made her feel; she was also surprised, as she had been all along, at how much these little things, little attentions served to make her feel so hot, sexy and dirty.

She tried rubbing her thighs together to give herself some pleasure but was stopped by a slap to her ass from Mrs. Eltringham, who came to her and whispered in her ear:

"Stop that, you dirty little pig; you'll pay for that later. Now get over here and stand facing this corner."

Then Mrs. Eltringham went away. Joan did as she was told, not wanting to promote for herself anymore pain later than she was sure she was scheduled for. She waited not for Wendy to return with the objects that Mrs. Eltringham wanted.

Her silence was interrupted by voices coming from her right. It turned out to be Mrs. Eltringham and another customer.

Mrs. Eltringham was saying: "Yes, ma'am, we happen to have a live model in the store today for you to try it out on."

"Well, how lovely," a woman's voice said, when she spied Jane standing naked in the corner. "And who is this?" she continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.