African Seduction of Three White Daughters - Cover

African Seduction of Three White Daughters

Copyright© 2010 by JonathanT

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A father comes to grips with his three young white daughters being absorbed in black African lust.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Interracial  

A week had passed since that Friday night when all three of Atkins' daughters were put to black cock. The two oldest daughters were still on spring break from college. Little Jenny had been taken to a psychologist during the week because she was having emotional problems from her virgin seduction.

Sandy and Cindy knew what was about to reoccur this weekend. Sandy was looking forward to it but Cindy was not so sure and was nervous about the black men returning to their home. Not to stay but to escort them to each one's personal home. Both girls knew that their white bodies would again be subjected to black lust. Cindy was afraid.

Joan, their mother, was looking forward to having her girls be taken from the house. She had made arrangements to spend the weekend with her two African lovers. Joan helped the girls pack an over night bag since they would be picked up Saturday around noon and supposedly be returned late Sunday. Joan had become wicked in her desire for her daughters to be black bred. She was a bit reluctant about Jenny and had asked her husband's boss to let Jenny have more time to adapt to this bizarre situation.

Atkins, the father, had been notified that he would have to work out of town for several days beginning Saturday afternoon. He didn't like it but Motambi, his boss, did not want any interference. Atkins had been on an emotional roller coaster all week.

He could not get the sight out of his mind from watching black hands grope and fondle his daughters last weekend. More horribly, watching his wife and daughters led to a bedroom or den. He had gotten drunk while listening to the moans and grunts of the girls having black cocks pounding them and the gasps when black seed spewed into their bellies. The pale and listless look on their faces the next morning haunted him.

Urged by his wife, he had surrendered his daughters to black lust. It was not worth the seven-figure contract he was about to get. But now along with the money, there was a fear for his family's safety if they didn't cooperate. His world was caving in and he was helpless to stop the black Africans.

Saturday morning arrived and the family had a 10:00 brunch. The two older daughters were dressed in low cut blouses. Sandy wore a tight skirt while Cindy had on a pretty flowing skirt. Both girls had on high heels. Their make-up was soft and their blond hair was in a ponytail that made them look even younger. Joan knew that would please the Africans. The younger look the better and now these girls barely looked eighteen.

Little Jenny was in her room watching TV and did not want to see her sisters off. She knew what was going on but didn't want any part of it.

At a quarter of twelve the doorbell rang. Sandy anxiously answered it. As she opened the door a large black hand reached out with a bouquet of flowers. Sandy accepted the flowers and reached out to grab the Rolex adorned wrist of the African and guide him in.

"Miss Sandy, you certainly look lovely. I look forward to being with you and promise to show you a nice weekend. I would like you to call me Earl and not by my tribal name."

Sandy blushed but her loins were excited looking up at this tall, muscular and very black man. "Oh, thank you Earl. I've been looking forward to it all week. The flowers are very pretty. Come with me to the family room so we can say good-bye to my family."

Joan went up and gave Earl a hug then turned to her husband and said, "don't you think they make an attractive couple, my dear!"

Atkins looked at the two of them but was not impressed. "Earl, although I am concerned about my daughter being with a man over twice her age, I must say that you are well dressed and are polite. Not to mention, a partner to my boss, Motambi. You know I have mixed feelings about this but all I can do is ask you to treat my daughter well."

"Mr. Atkins, your daughter will be in good hands."

Yeah, in good black wandering hands as soon as he gets her into his limo, Atkins thought to himself.

Earl and Sandy then left and Atkins watch his lovely daughter hug Earl and kiss him as they got to the limo. The African's hands were holding onto Sandy's bottom and pressing her against his crotch while her white arms were around his waist. It was almost as if he was going to do her right there against the limo. They parted lips and Earl looked back at her father and smiled. Atkins swallowed hard and closed the door.

The limo eased off and before it disappeared around the corner, The African had a black hand inside her blouse and his other between her legs. Sandy squirmed with excitement as Earl kissed her neck and fondled her breast. His right hand fingered into her panties and two fingers found the wet entrance to her love canal. Earl puller her down on the seat and they lay facing each other. Sandy's hand unzipped his pants as they were kissing and

Began massaging his black throbbing cock.

Sandy pushed herself down and placed his black meat in her mouth. There was already semen leaking out of the purple black head. Earl was now moaning himself as Sandy sucked on his thick black tool. Here he was with this beautiful white woman lustfully sucking him while he was rubbing her pussy. Yes, he had had her last weekend but she was much more accepting now and gave Earl a more exciting feeling.

The African pulled her from his shaft and began removing her shirt and panties. He wanted to save his first load for after he had impaled her on his black cock. Earl enjoyed fucking more than being given head. He loved the sounds of white women becoming submissive to his blackness and cock size while he grinded them into the seat. Sandy was about to get blacked fucked again and she would milk that black lizard more affectionately this time. Her belly was about to be filled with African juices.

Due to the dark tinted window, the white driver could not see much but he turned up the intercom and listened to the sounds of sucking face and sexual moans. He had mixed emotions about his employer seducing white women. He also wanted to keep his job so he never made his bigoted feelings show. The irony was, he enjoyed interracial sex and after seeing what a lovely white creature Sandy was, his dick was getting hard. Thinking of a black African fucking a white woman was a turn on to him. He had even paid to watch two black men to seduce his own wife.

Meantime, back at the Atkins house, Cindy was being escorted to a Silver colored Cadillac. Her suitor, a black African named Azumi, was grinning ear to ear as he held her hand. His 6'6" thin frame drafted Cindy. Again, her father nervously and angrily watched the two walking to the driveway.

Joan, his wife, placed her hand on Atkins' shoulder.

"Get over it honey. Your daughters will be treated well. These are rich men and we will be enriched as well. That million dollar contract is just about in the bank."

Atkins groaned and stepped back into the house. Thinking of his two young daughters being used for sex by older black Africans was taking it's toll on him. He peaked out the window and watched the African pulling a reluctant Cindy to him. The African hugged and kissed her as Cindy left her arms at her side. She knew what was in store for her. Although somewhat turned on, she was nervous because they had been rough on her last weekend. She could feel the African's semi hard dick against her as he held her.

They entered the back seat and the car sped away.

"Where are you taking me?" Cindy inquired.

"We are going to my villa on the lake where we will relax, take a swim in my pool and then later we will dine at a favorite restaurant of mine. In fact, my father owns the restaurant property."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.