Journey Outward
Chapter 45: Fall Out

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45: Fall Out - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

As I trot across the ground to the cabin that I call home, I hear sounds of an argument near by. I know I should mind my own business, but there is something about the voices that calls to me. This is an important argument. I need to know what is being said. so I follow the sounds of upraised voice until I come to the back of Melville's house, the noise is coming from the front. I slide around the side of the building, coming around the front I see Melville, and Napoleon yelling at one another.

"You had no right to! I don't care what you thought was best, God dammit I am not dead yet! And I won't have you undermining my authority!" Melville yells, he is red in the face and shaking his fist at Napoleon.

"I did what I thought was right, for us!" Napoleon screams back. "I don't think I need to defend myself from your damnable polices of wait and see. We could have been wiped out by the time you said anything!"

Oh dear, I suddenly am very clear about one thing, his little leaving in the middle of the night strategy, was a more than just getting a jump on the Empire. Melville must have changed his mind and told Napoleon not to do the raid. As the men keep yelling other people come out of their homes to watch the spectacle. There are many shocked faces among them.

Finally, I see Nimrod in the crowd and decide it is time to do something. "GENTLEMEN!" I Bellow for all I am worth.

They stop and turn to me. "Let us take this inside." I snarl at them and give Nimrod a tip of my head that he should come too. I make my way to the front door, pushing open the door and wave a hand that the two should proceed me inside.

Melville shakes himself as if coming out of a day-dream. He gives me a sharp nod and stalks inside. I look at Napoleon, he face is contorted into a snarl, but he drops his head in a nod and follows Melville. I look around at the folks standing around many of the mutter to themselves and wander away.

A few don't, those being the other elders. Nimrod doesn't wait for me to say anymore but he glides up to me, he gives me a quick kiss and a smile before his face turns inward and composed as he enters. This seems like a signal for the rest of the elders to enter too.

When the last elder is in I follow them and shut the door behind me.

"What the hell do you think you are doing here?!" Napoleon's angry bellow is the first thing I hear as I turn around.

I charge at him and pin him to the wall. "Do not start." I hiss at him.

Before he can say anything more, I cut him of coldly. "You have tried my patience to no end today, now, you will deal with me being here, you will shut the fuck up about my presence and you will tell me what you were thinking!"

His mouth opens and closes like fish a couple of time before he gets his bearing back.

"Chronos," Nimrod's gentle voice and hands make their way through my rage. "Let him go. We still need to talk. There's a good girl." he pulls me away and into his embrace.

"If you would," Says Melville, who is also shaken by my actions. "Nimrod." Melville points to a corner away from Napoleon.

"Yes, yes. I have her." Nimrod agrees and leads me away.

"I am fine now Nim," I say as I calm down.

"You can say that after I fuck your brains out tonight," he whisper in my ear. I get a flash of heat and smile up at Nimrod.

Melville gets the meeting going as he draws himself up tall and looks around the room "Now, let us start. I personally am very angry with you Leon. I thought you understood my motives and reasoning," his voice is laced with sadness and personal disappointment.

"I don't think I need defend myself to you or to anyone." Napoleon takes a defensive tone.

"What you did was wrong, morally and now politically," Melville argues back he smacks his fist in to his palm to emphasize his words.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.