Journey Outward
Chapter 43: I am Wezzel

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 43: I am Wezzel - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

We finally get a good look at Wezzel. He is short maybe 3 and a half feet tall. And he is covered from head to toe with short dark glossy fur, with markings that remind me of a raccoon. He ears are pointed but set like a human on the side of his head. He has vestal whiskers on his face and some very sharp fangs. I see something swish behind him and that is when I realize he has a tail. He is wearing a collar like the others only this one is shiny and has a set of blinking lights on it that are blinking red. He has a small but tidy loin cloth covering his groin.

"We are not the army," I say.

"No youse aint," He puffs up and sniff the air near me. "youse is a girl."

I roll my eyes. I am not even wearing the dammed night gown and I am still getting hit on.

"Let us put this a different way," Gunga Din says and takes a menacing step forward. "She is with us."

I roll my eyes at Gunga Din's back. This is too much.

I push Gunga Din to one side and step closer to the Scanner. "Wezzel do you know what happened?"

"Youse aint gonna kilt me?" he shrinks back and whines.

"Not if you cooperate," Gunga Din grabs my should and pulls me back. "the collar," he tips his head to Wezzel.

"I know," I bat his hand off me and move back.

"Youse can't help, termination is all that is left for Wezzel," he crouches down and hugs his legs.

"I may be able to help," I say.

"No no, Wezzel gonna die. Wezzel no wantta die," he is so pitiful as he rocks back and forth thinking these are his last minute on earth.

"I can get the collar off,"I offer

"No touch, kill Wezzel, then kilt youse." he shuffle back as I start to raise a hand to his collar.

"That is very brave of you, Wezzel. But I am very good with electronics," I add a touch of persuasion to my argument.

"Wezzel brave." he repeats. OK so he is not the smarted Wezzel out there but he stops backing up and that lets me get close enough to touch the collar.

"Hold very still Wezzel," I instruct him. He does but I can feel him shivering with fear.

"Nosis," Gunga Din says, caution clouds his normal voice making lower and strained.

"Universe, my side," I remind him in sing song voice as I focus all of my attention on the do-hick around Wezzel's neck. With a finer touch than I am used to, I slip in some gravity to change the pressure on the locking mechanize.

"ping" the Collar pops open and Wezzel gives a shriek of delight and tosses it to the far corner of the cell.

"Youse da bomb." Wezzel says. and tries to scamper around us for the cell door.

"Wezzel," I say and this time I use my full persuasion on him. "Halt."

He freezes where he is.

I look at Gunga din and flash him a grin. "He followed me home, can I keep him?" I ask.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.