Journey Outward
Chapter 38: Simple Plans

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38: Simple Plans - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

The plan is simple:

The lost boys do their thing in the trees after sunrise, hopefully getting the attention of the army or whatever they are. Getting them out of the prison.

Then we use the Hummer's fire power, untested as yet, I might add, but if it works; will be one hell of an advantage. The rest of the Protectors forming a kill zone around that, and mow down as many of their men as they can. When they run. We follow.

I hope.

It is an ugly plan and has no honor but, as far as I can tell no one here really care about honor to the enemy. Not today.

With a surprising amount of professionalism Napoleon has us make our way to what he calls the staging site. We are less the a ½ mile out from the 5 mile marker. Right in the middle of what used to be a road. He has timed everything out so that the sun is just starting to come up when we get there.

With a flick of his wrist he has the Boys go up into the big old trees that line the road.

They start making their way to the entrance. The rest of them are set up in good hiding place to shoot from.

It is easy to get bored with waiting. It is easy to let our attention wander when we should be focused on the needs of now. It is still some time before we will get any response, I figure I should spend sometime with Rich, who managed to talk his way onto this little "raid". I want to find out what he know about the satellite stations that I saw.

"Rich," I come up behind him as he is sitting with his sons. Billy gives me a grimace and the other one almost jumps out of his skin. Rich quickly waves them down.

"Chronos," He nods to me politely enough as I join them. "what can I do for you?"

"I was wonder if you could tell me anything about the Empire's long range communications," Then add. "I saw a number of satellite dishes at the prison yard."

"Yeah that would figure," He nods knowingly and rubs a finger over his lips.

"I see," I wait for him to elaborate only he doesn't. So I looking him in the eye. " so this is a one way or two way communicating with the command back in the heart of your empire?"

He looks for a moment like he is going to argue with me calling it "his" empire, he holds back. I am guessing the boys have told him about my disciplinary action earlier.

Rich clears his throat and continues. "From what I can remember, outposts can only check in once a day. Something about being in the foot print on the shadow of the orbit."

"This sounds very funky to me," I say and then add. "I remember you could get satellite TV 24/7. So unless the empire is playing games even with it's own people. Or they are very limited in their resources. Either way, I do believe it can work for us."

Rich looks at me in horror that I say something about his Empire.

"I bet everyone has a scheduled time. like right as they come into the shadow or just as

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.