Journey Outward - Cover

Journey Outward

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 35: All Here Now

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35: All Here Now - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

"You could have just asked." I mumble into Nimrod's ear. I am wrung out from this last bout of love making.

"I didn't know the question." he says, there is kindness now to replace the crazed zealot of knowledge.

"Maggie, she tipped you?"

"I admit that after I had a chance to think about it, you were up to something. you, love, are always up to something." there is laughter in his voice again. I am relived to hear that.

"The Killmick boys are still not my fault." I repeat for the hundredth time. I don't know why no one believes me.

"Nice to know you're not taking credit for random chance," he tightens his arms and gives me one last squeeze.

"we should go to bed now."he says.

I am too content to to contemplate moving so I say instead "let us just stay right here, and you can nibble on me some more."

"You need sleep." he says in a wheedling tone.

"bah," I say putting a face at him.

"Saul needs you." so instead he hits me right where it hurts.

"You need Saul," I shoot right back now awake and not so sex dazed.

"we need you,"is Nimrods soft reply.

"And we need Saul together" I say with a sigh, "alright you win. no more sex on the dinning room chairs for tonight."

"And what are the chances we will have a morning visitor?" he reminds me in a know it all voice.

"Oh 'verse I have created a monster." I say horrified at the thought of Maggie throwing herself at us first thing.

"Your monster love, we are just along for the ride." He smiles at me to take the sting out of his words.

"I have to get up now, do I not." I say as I realize Nimrod has been waiting for me to move before he can get out of the chair.

"I'm afraid you do." he agrees with me.


Nimrod and I decide to clean up before we go to bed. He mutters something about glued to the floor and how that upsets Saul. Then it is to bed. And sleep, where once again I am able to sleep the night through, with no visitation from my ghosts.

I wake up to Saul nursling my breasts, it feels like he as been at it for awhile from the tenderness I have. That and the wonderful hard penis that Saul is pressing against my hip. I immediately shift out of his grip and push him on to his back. he lets out a cry of surprise. instead of straddling him and taking my fill; I lick my way down his torso to his waist. Saul moans with enjoyment as i make my way down. At last I lick my way across his groin and penis. I give his penis some extra attention before wrapping my lips around it.

Saul lets out another cry that turns to a moan as I start to suck. As I am sucking Saul I feel Nimrod come up behind him.

"Are you ready?" he asks and puts a hand on my butt. i wiggle my consent and spread my legs over Saul's prone body.

Nimrod needs my butt checks for a few moment preparing the way. With a slow and languorous motion I can feel Nimrod enter. I want him to go fast, as fast as he went last night. but i have my mouth full of Saul so there is no way i can tell him. Instead I moan around Saul penis. he in turns moans and grips my hair. He directs my movements. they are seeming a counter point to what Nimrod is doing. We are like an accordion. all being pulled at different directions then compressed together.

Saul is huffing and moaning under me, he is close. very close now. so i work my left hand under him, and then rub my fingers into his butt. He stiffens under me and shoots. I don't bother swallowing this time, as I am dripping from Nimrod's attention. I keep my fingers clutched in Saul as Nimrod and I finish. Although he speeds up he still takes what seems to me a long time. I just keep moaning and keep Saul penis in my mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.