Journey Outward - Cover

Journey Outward

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 31: Evening Activities

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31: Evening Activities - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

After our teasing of Maggie things became far more hectic, as all the tables and benches are removed to outside so there is nothing but standing room. Then the musicians take a small corner. This time the dancing is far more baudie then the last time. There is very little room to spread out so we are all expected to be very close to our partners and anyone else that is with in a foot of you.

I get to dance closer to Nimrod for our waltz and I do hesitate to call it that. If it was any place but the compound we would have been arrested of public displays of affection. It is like I am poured into place with Nimrod. and spun around with no control where we are going other than the whims of the crowd around us.

It is the most fun I have had since this morning!

"Nosis my love," Nimrod says to as the end of the dance. "I think you enjoyed that far too much, and so did I for that matter. But I am going to have to pretend that it was too much and take a seat out side."

My ears perk up at the words out side. I give Nimrod a wide grin and gesture for him proceed me out of the door. Nimrod blinks at me and then with a deep breath he heads for the door.

Once outside we are struck by the change in temperature. All the sweat that we have built up on our bodies wicks away. I can feel my breasts peek with the change. Nimrod gives me one more glance to see if I am still willing to follow him. I flash him my teeth. He quickly leads me around to the food bunker. We go down the hatch and I am on him in seconds.

There is very little light in the area so Nimrod can't even tell if anyone else has the same idea. I hear some noise off to our right and lead Nimrod to the other side. I give him a gentle push that lands him on a full sack of potatoes. Without waiting for him to comment, I flip open the ties to his trousers and take out his penis. He gives me a wonderful groan, that I interpret as complementary. I drop to my knees and take his penis in my mouth.

Then I spend the next few minutes sucking and licking until he comes. I lick my lips clean and then lick Nimrod clean as well. He sighs contentedly as I put him back together.

I giggle and grab his hand to lead him out of the bunker.

I would have liked to take my time getting back to the party but it was too cold out to let Nimrod get chilled, so we end up rushing back the same way we left.

Saul is looking around expectantly as we enter. He smiles and waves as he travels over to us.

"I missed you two.' he says grinning mischievously at us. ' did you have fun I hope?"

"yes, fun. " Nimrod says. "too bad you missed it."

"next time." Saul says his grin never slips. I think he is still drunk. "until then, Can I get dance.' He says looking at Nimrod.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.