Journey Outward - Cover

Journey Outward

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 26: Say It

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: Say It - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

Saul starts right back where he has left off on Maggie, only this time he dances her back into the bed room. They almost make it. Maggie grabs the door frame for support and Saul gives up on his forward motion to simply push her up against the frame.

"I heard what you said." Nimrod whispers in my ear. "Not the girl, but who she is getting attention from. I wanted that to be me." he sighs. "You're right of course. And I didn't think I could learn anything at my age."

"You old faker." I tease him.

"And proud of it." he teases right back. "shall we go save that poor girl?" He asks looking back at Saul and her.

She is straining against Saul, her arms are wrapped around his waist and one of her legs is wrapped around his leg.

She needs help? I think to myself, nope not help. I chuckle to myself.

"I think, we will be needing to give Saul a hand with her instead." I say.

And with that I make my way over to the bedroom door. Without missing a beat, I slip my hand between Saul and Maggie. Not an easy feat, mind you. Maggie's shirt is all bunched up and Saul keeps on rubbing up against her. I tickle Saul's chin to get his attention.

"My turn." I say, Saul misinterprets my request and turns his lips on mine. but at the same time he lets up on his pressure against Maggie. I slide between them. Saul's body is hot and slick with sweat. Maggie's body is shaking

like a leaf. I break out of the kiss with Saul and turn my attention on to Maggie.

"Maggie," I mummer into her mouth. "We want you. do you want us?"

She gulps some air but says nothing. her eyes are glazed over. Oh dear we have broke her.

"Maggie, say yes." I say louder.

"eerrg." she mutters back, now her hands have left Saul's and are traveling up and down my body. For a untried girl she is doing a dammed good job of arousing me.

"We need a yes sweetheart. " Saul encourages her. Maggie looks at us with desperate eyes.

"Saul if you please," I ask, as I trail my finger down Maggie's body.

I slip my hands into the waist of her skirt, but the dam thing is tied too tightly. I have to spend a minute lifting her skirt out of the way. Saul helps by holding the bunched material for me. Once I have Maggie's legs reviled I start caressing her thighs. Maggie's legs unlock and she starts to sag. Saul holds her up. I hear chuckling in the back round. Nimrod is finding our antics positively hilarious. I silently roll my eyes at him.

...

Once I have her skirt off, I bring my attention back to Maggie' soft and wonderful thighs. Her flesh is warm and she is starting to drip. she must have come a couple of times while Saul was kissing her. I decide to put my mouth into action again and I follow the line of wet up to the juncture between her thighs. Maggie squeals and squirts me. Kneeling down, I giggle to myself as I plunge in. I lick and nip, finding more places that make her squeal.

I can feel Saul warm and ready behind me so I spare him a little attention too. I gently wrap my fingers around his penis. He goes still for a moment then I hear him sigh. He gives my hair a quick fluff and goes back to his ministration of Maggie's upper body. Umm, warm Saul in one hand and wet Maggie at the other. I go back and forth, first Saul I put my mouth round in suck until he groans, them I switch to Maggie 'til she squeals. By this point Nimrod has stopped laughing at us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.