Journey Outward - Cover

Journey Outward

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 16: We Three Freaks

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: We Three Freaks - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

It is in the early morning twilight, that I awake and kiss my two loves good-bye. Nimrod has managed to convince the elders to let us take the Hummer, this will be a huge advantage for us. It cuts our travel time. and gives us a base of operations that we can move and be well protected in.

So I am leaving at first light with three Protectors. I still have no idea which Protector I am to travel with. All but Napoleon I am on friendly terms with. But I want to know so that I can plan what role I to play on this new journey.

In the pre-dawn light, I dress in my worn buckskins and gather the small pack that Saul has so kindly prepared for me. I look out across the gathering of cabins to see who else is awake. I spot a number of figures making their way silently to the "hanger" that hold the Hummer.

With one last touch to the cabin door, I try to absorb the feelings of love and contentment that this place has given me.

"Once more into the face of the void. Once more we scream at the night. I am the universe, I am the chaos the you must face to have order." I quote the old motto of my order, in the beautiful tongue of the Imperial.

With a soft sigh, I quickly shoulder my pack and head for the"'hanger" myself.

Along the way I see other shapes in the dark, making their way over to me. One is big, a very big shape. The other seems small in comparison.

"Saber?"I ask and smile as the shape nods his head at my correct guess.

"Chronos." He answers back.

"I see you got the short end of the straw?" I chuckle lightly at him.

"you know, it is not polite to laugh at ones bad luck." he chides me.

"poo" I say and smile at him through the fog. "there is no need to be so gloomy, I will even let you drive if you promise not to be a downer."

"ha. you do know since I have met you my life has been a mess. don't you?" he grumbles at me.

"but it has been interesting, has it not?" I mock him lightly.

"I wasn't hoping for interesting. really."

"I am sorry truly." I reach up and touch one of his massive arm in sympathy. He is right, in a way, I am force, but not the one he thinks I am.

He gives a frustrated grin. "I know. But this wasn't how I was planing on spending yule."

"Is the big guy whining his heart out again?" Says Holliday as he joins or conversation, on our walk.

"Oh universe. not him." I say more loudly than I had intended as I am horror-struck with the thought of Holliday joining us on this secret scouting mission. The two men look at me in amusement.

"You got something against me." Holliday gives me a squint-eyed look. Assessing if I was really joking.

"No. You are a dear fellow, and if you are coming, I will make sure to keep the car keys far away from you." I tease him back.

"Well now, I'm not sure that's fair." Holliday grumbles at me.

"Nope, it sounds right to me." Saber says, champing me.

"It turns out this is your lucky day. I ain't going." Holliday say, bringing sweet relief to my worries.

Holliday is like a force of natural chaos. I don't think I have ever met anyone who so unwittingly can cause so much destruction. And considering that my holy order is all about chaos that IS saying something.

"At any other time, Holliday, I would welcome your help" I say to him as I try to keep the gratitude off my face.

"Aw, Shuck. Chronos." I believe he is blushing but it is hard to tell in the pale sub-morning light. "I feel the same. there ain't many I would have watch my back but you are one of them."

"Thank you Holliday." I can feel my grin getting wider at Holliday's expectation of my skill. "in that case. You have about 6 months to get Alys to marry you."

"Why?" He asks in confusion. "what happens in 6 months?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.