Journey Outward - Cover

Journey Outward

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 12: Grim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Grim - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

After a quick visit with Godiva, mercifully she doesn't try to sew me into anything new. I thank her for all the many new clothes I have. I would have been naked in a few days without her help. I note that she too is looking more human and happy.

I head back out on my search for Saul and Nimrod. I start with the library bunker where we had our meeting this morning. but no such luck. No one remembers seeing them after we left. Next I look at the Bathing house. No one is there bathing but I do meet the ... cleaning crew. It is two men with the unlikely names of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, These two men are the proclaimed charges of the fertilizer factor,. whatever that is? They are an odd pair but so are the names.

I do not stay to learn more about them as I am still looking for my loves. With a wave and a promise to help them clean- someday- I head back out.

...

The last place I look is back at the cabin. They are there, quietly talking.

"Nim." I look him over as I enter. "Are you all right?" As I ask the question all of my worries and fears once again rush to the forefront of my mind.

"Oh, love." He sighs and smiles sweetly at me.

Yet I can see the smile strained. Saul must feel it too as he has not stopped stroking Nimrod's shoulders. "I'm fine. I was upset of course. But I can see that not everyone has the same up bringing. You shouldn't worry about me." Nice speech Nimrod, but I do not buy it. This has hit to close to home for him. just as Napoleon had intended. The rat.

"The boys will not be bothering you or anyone again." Smiling back at him, I show too many teeth and pull up a chair to sit next to him, reaching for his hand, Nimrod clasps my hand in his gently and I give him a little squeeze.

"This is still your home, love, you can go any where." Saul gently tries to reassure him from behind.

"But that doesn't change the facts. Saul." I voice what I have been thinking all along. "It should never have happened."

"That's right. So we are going to leave it alone. Now." Nimrod ends the topic, with a chopping motion of his hands.

"Now on to brighter things." he pulls my hand to his lips and gives me a quick kiss. "How did you learn about this Rich person and his empire?"

"That's right. He didn't say anything when he showed up here." Saul adds, Thinking back when this crew showed up.

"I back tracked his hydro electric power generator. Then beat his boys to a pulp. He thought I was some kind of a super agent sent by the Empire."

As quickly as I can I relay the rest of the conversation I had with Rich, back on his farm. I wonder about his change of mind, why did he follow the folks from Killmick here. Why give Napoleon information when he was so reluctant to speak with me.

"So you think Napoleon has already spoken to this Rich, which is why he has a plan of attack all ready." Saul nods with comprehension.

"That would mean we are not likely to change the current plan he has laid out." Nimrod muses on this. He gives Saul's hands a pat to stop his ministrations. Saul gives him one last caress then takes a chair on the other side of Nimrod. now we bracket him like worried parents.

"Most likely Nim. the plan has some merit, only I am worried just who is going to get hurt by this."

"Hum mm. Yes, Saul mentioned your ideas earlier." Nimrod increases his play with my hand. I get tingles up and down my arm. I smile knowingly at him. He is trying to distract me. I am by no means immune to his attentions. But this time Saul catches him before he can get me alone in the bed room.

"Nim!," Saul gives him a pinch and Nimrod jumps, letting go of my hand. chuckling under my breath, I give Saul the some coy look that I used this morning.

"Nosis." He now sounds outraged that I would be so easily manipulated.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.